Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina: Unsaid Emotions ❯ Chapter 2 – inevitable ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

It is understood that this is only a fanfiction and in reality, I have no relation whatsoever to the creators of Love Hina
 
^_^
 
 
Love Hina: Unsaid Emotions
 
 
Chapter 2 - Inevitable
 
 
“CHEERS!!!” the Hinata Inn was very lively that night. Noises of merry making and enjoyment could be heard from afar.
 
With the news that Keitaro passed the entrance exam at Tokyo U, he decided to celebrate at the Inn. As usual, Su and Shinobu danced wildly in honor of the celebration, Mitsune got drunk early, Haruka puffed smoke, Mutsumi was found sleeping (though she didn't drink any wine), and Naru, with the aid of Motoko, beat the crap (again) out of Keitaro when he accidentally poured his drink all over Naru's beautiful outfit.
 
“Riiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg” Naru got up and answered the phone
 
“Good evening, Hinata Inn, how may I help you”
 
“ah yes uhm, is Keitaro Urashima there?” the voice replied
 
“uhm… may I know who this is?” asked Naru
 
“tell him this is Dr. Naginata”
 
“ei Keitaro”
 
“huh?”
 
“a Dr. Naginata wants to speak to you”
 
“ok im coming”
 
Keitaro was smiling as the phone was handed to him. As Narusegawa looked back, she saw the disappearance of Keitaro's smile.
 
“what is it?” Keitaro asked in a whispered tone
 
“it's about the findings…' Dr. Naginata said
 
“I'll meet you tomorrow… we can't discuss this here… I-I don't want them to know”
 
“ok… (click)”
 
 
Keitaro joined the gang and resumed their merry making. Naru's thoughts were on what just happened minutes ago… who is this Dr. Naginata? And why did Keitaro looked so serious during their conversation? What could he be up to?