Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ November Rain ❯ New Arrivals: Beginnings Of Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: This is a Love Hina fic. I don't own any of the Love Hina characters. The only character I own is Chris, who's my own character.
I don't own the song "November Rain" either, thats owned by Guns 'N' Roses.

The pairings in this fic are Keitaro/Naru and Kitsune/OC*

*OC means Original Character.

Here it is!

************

November Rain



Chapter 1: New Arrivals: Beginnings Of Love

Keitaro Urashima was roaming 'round the Hinata Apartments, trying to avoid all contact as he could with the resident hot-head, Naru Narusegawa. After being sent into orbit once this morning, he was trying to steer clear since he didn't fancy being a spaceman again.

"Maybe I should go and have a soak in the Hot Springs. The girls don't use them at this time of day, and I might be able to get a little time alone," Keitaro said to himself.

Going back to his room and changing out of his clothes, grabbing a towel, he made his way to to the springs.

The heat of the springs immediately hit him as he stepped outside. There was a slight breeze. But it was crisp, and not that cold at all.

Very relaxing actually.

Looking around, Keitaro stepped into the men's side of the springs.

"cause knowing my luck, if I went over there, one of the girls will be there and I'll get me ass kicked yet again! Boy, its getting to be a real drag now," he thought to himself.

Fortunatly, none of the girls were outside so he had his side all to himself. Stepping into the water, he immediatly began to relax and all the aches and pains of the morning's main event were starting to drift away on the warm steam of the springs. Keitaro enjoyed times like this, when he was allowed to have some time to himself and no-one to call him 'pervert', 'jerk' or anything like that. Although he knows that a moment like this can't last!

His thoughts then drifted to Naru.

But as he was just about to drift away with his thoughts, he was interrupted. He looked to his right and saw the object of his thoughts standing right beside him, covered with a towel and with a vein threatening to burst on her head. Her eyes, flushed with anger!

"N-n-naru!!! W-w-wh-hat have I done now?" Keitaro spoke as Naru grew steadily more angry.

"This is the WOMEN'S side!!!"

He looked around, and found to his horror that she was right. The reason he hadn't noticed the other half-naked girls in the Hot Spring is because the steam covered them up.

"N-naru, I can explain"

"PERVERT!!!!!!"

And with that, Naru whacked a home run on Keitaro's face as he went flying into the heavens above.

************

Along the street near the Hinata Apartments, a guy was whistling as he was taking a stroll, enjoying the breeze. He stopped in his tracks as he saw a guy fall from the sky and land right in front of him. He bent down to him.

"Hey there mate, you look like you're in a pretty rough state. Here, lemme help you up"

And with that, Keitaro was helped to his feet, moaning and groaning in pain as he did so.

"Thanks"

"My name's Chris Saunders. Nice to meet you. I'm from England"

"Oh, my name's Keitaro Urashima. Nice to meet you too. I'm the manager of the Hinata Apartments, which are just over there"

Keitaro points to them.

"Well, whats the manager of that doing flying through the air?"

"Its a long story. Anyway, I'd better get back before I'm missed. ARGH!"

Keitaro grabbed his left leg in pain.

"You won't be able to walk all the way up to there with your leg hurting like that. Let me help you"

"Thanks again"

Chris Smiled at Keitaro.

"Think nothing of it"

************

About 20 minutes later, Chris and Keitaro had made it back to the Hinata Apartments. Chris helped Keitaro up the step and to the front door. He opened it and helped Keitaro inside. Seeing a chair, Chris helped Keitaro onto it.

"I reckon that you'll need some ice for that bruise on your leg. Do you know where I might find some?"

"Go to the kitchen. Its through those doors over there"

As Chris went to the kitchen, he stopped in his tracks as Motoko had seen him help Keitaro in.

"Keitaro, what is the meaning of this by allowing this stranger in here?"

"Motoko, you've got it all wrong. I've hurt my leg and this guy has very kindly offered to help me get here"

"Well, he doesn't belong here!"

Drawing her sword, Motoko prepared to deal with the intruder.
Dropping his bag, Chris opened it and got out his Katana.

"I don't want to harm you lady, but since you've drawn your sword, you leave me no choice"

Motoko took a swipe at him, only to be blocked. She tried this several times and Chris blocked every blow. The rest of the household had come down to see the commotion. Naru, Kitsune, Kaolla, Sarah, Shinobu, Haruka and Mutsumi were watching Motoko being beaten by this stranger.

"He's good," said Keitaro.

Chris dodged another of Motoko's attacks and took one swipe at her....knocking her sword from her hand.

Shocked and stunned, Motoko was overpowered by a complete stranger. She was about to lunge herself at him when he drew his Katana just underneath her chin.

"Like I said, I don't want to harm you"

Chris put his Katana back into his bag.

"That was a good duel. You are a worthy opponent Motoko"

Motoko blushed as Chris looked at her. Chris offered his hand to her to shake, and she accepted. She was still speechless.

"Now, where did you say the ice was Keitaro?"

"In the kitchen"

And with that, Chris made his way into the kitchen. All of the others went over to Keitaro. Naru demanded to know who he is. Chris walked in as Keitaro explained what happened before he got here.

"Well, would you like to tell us who you are?" said Haruka as everyone looked at Chris.

"Certainly. My name is Chris Saunders. Its a pleasure"

************

Well, thats the first chapter people.

What do ya think?