Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ The Romantic Tales of Love Hina ❯ Beware of Kitsune ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters from the original Manga Love Hina by Ken Akamatsu
 
Author's Note: So here we are again. I'm am constantly debating between the chapter length v. update frequently, and am leaning toward update frequently. I intended this chapter to cover more, but… oh well ;) I hope ya like…
 
Chapter 5: Beware of Kitsune
 
The steam floated gently in the air. The lone girl in the bath relaxed and enjoyed a casual moment. She thought, `Ahh. This is nice. Another warm bath… maybe I should try to write a something like a story or an article… or, maybe not.' She smiled, `Ok. Enough lounging around. I think it's time for a drink.' Kitsune finished bathing and walked to her room.
 
As she walked to her room the cool air made her damp skin tingle. Her robe rubbed against her skin gently. She closed her eyes and whispered softly, `Mmmmm.' She thought, `Wow, that was nice. Now that I think about it, it has been a few weeks since I've had sex.' She smiled and opened the door to her room. She quickly walked into her room and shut the door. She walked up to her full length body mirror and let her robe drop to the floor. She lifted her breasts and looked at herself. She said, “Damn! I'm sexy. How can any guy resist me? Heh, heh, heh.” She laughed and thought, `Hmmm, I'm suddenly hungry for some…' She closed her eyes and her hands started inching slowly down her body. She stopped and thought, `Wait. What am I doing? That boy Keitaro could satisfy my urges…' She opened her eyes and had a devious look on her face. She thought, `It looks like Naru and him are getting a little too close anyways… What is it about that girl? She's probably playing that sweet, innocent girl role again. It worked on Seta…' She frowned, `I didn't believe that whole tutoring bulls… She even told me about her little *crush*. That girl worked her magic so well that Seta never even noticed me.' A look of anger swept over her face. She ran over to her purse and dumped all of the contents on the floor. She picked up the picture of Seta, Naru and herself. She said, “Heh, heh. Just you wait Naru. You know what they say. All is fair in Love and War!” She threw down the picture and yelled, “I Need A Drink!” She quickly walked over to her shelf full of liquor and grabbed a bottle of Vodka. She ripped off the cap and took a long gulp. As she wiped her mouth, she looked at the clock and thought, `The happy couple should be getting back soon.' A sneaky look returned to her face, `Heh, heh. This will be interesting…' She walked over and picked up her robe. She put it on and quickly walked down to the lobby. She looked through the entrance door and saw Naru and Keitaro climbed the top of the outside steps. Kitsune hid behind the old reception desk and thought, `Let's see what those two are up to.' She waited for a few minutes for them to arrive.
 
The doors opened and they quietly walked in. They changed their shoes, stopped, and looked at each other. The both blushed and smiled slightly. Naru said, “Ah. Uhm. I'm going up to my room now. See ya.” She smiled brightly and slowly turned to walk away.
 
Keitaro gently grabbed her forearm. He said, “Uh. W-Wait. Can, I? Uhm. Well, I'll come up in a little while to, ah. Study. Ok?” He looked down.
 
She turned around and winked. She said, “Yeah. Sure, that would be nice.” She walked away and thought, `Hmmm. Things sure seem to be going well with us. He seems like such a sweet guy.' She walked up the stairs to her room.
 
Keitaro smiled and watched her walk away. He thought, `Things seem to be getting better with Naru. I hope I'm not jumping to conclusions here. Heh. Some… study time, should do both of us some good.' He walked to his room.
 
Kitsune watched Keitaro walk away. The sneaky look returned to her eyes and she thought, `Well isn't that sweet. Another tutoring session in Naru's room, huh? I don't think so - Not this time.' She started to walk quickly to her room and jumped in surprise when Motoko arrived through the entry doors. She looked at Motoko's face and had a puzzled look. Kitsune said, “Motoko? Is something wrong?”
 
Motoko didn't notice Kitsune was saying something to her so she didn't respond. She thought, `That… Urashima… and those two, together…' She was shocked back to reality when she realized that someone was talking to her.
 
Kitsune waved her hand in front of Motoko's face and said loudly, “MOTOKO! Hellooo? I asked you what's wrong. You look upset and your eyes are red…”
 
Motoko thought, “Oh no. Did I say anything aloud. Does she know?” Her eyes began to moisten again and she thought, `No! Enough crying! Not now!' She put her head down, changed her shoes and said quietly, “Uh. No, uhm. Nothing, is wrong…' She ran away quickly down the hall.
 
Kitsune thought, `Hmmm. That was weird. Must of had a hard day at school or something. Oh well, I got more important things to attend to.' She flashed a seductive look and smiled. Kitsune, rushed up to her room. She walked up to her lingerie collection and put her hands on her hips. She thought, `Heh. This black lace bra and thong should do nicely. She opened her robe, slipped them on and thought, `Now for some makeup. I better not put on too much. Don't want to overdo it.' She put on some light pink lipstick and a light coat of powder on her cheeks. She thought, `Now just a bit of fragrance for that extra touch...' She put on some fruity scented designer fragrance on her neck and wrists. She looked in the mirror and practiced her seductive look. As she tied her robe closed she thought, `Heh, heh. That should do it. Now it's time to steal, I mean get, My man. He is going to be easy prey.' She looked herself over in the mirror one last time before leaving for Keitaro's room…
 
She smiled and opened the top of her robe slightly to expose the top part of her bra. As she stood in front of the door to his room she thought, `Here goes nothing.' and rapped lightly on the door.
 
Keitaro just finished changing into his usual shirt and jeans outfit. He thought, `Huh? That's weird. I thought we were gonna study up in her room again.' He said, “Come in.” Keitaro looked down for his books and notes. The door opened and his visitor did not say a word. She walked up to him slowly. He was surprised as he noticed the scent of a fruity perfume. He took a deep whiff and thought, `Wow. That smells nice. I didn't know Naru wore…' and he looked up and froze.
 
Kitsune seductively eyed Keitaro and said in a soft sexy voice, “Hey, cutie. How ya doin?” She put her hands on her hips and leaned back slightly so her breasts shifted slightly and drew his attention.
 
Keitaro automatically looked down and saw that her breasts and bra were visible. He gasped, took a quick breath of air and forced himself to look back at her face. He said, “Uh. Uhm. Konno-san, right? I… am, uh. Sorry, I didn't expect, your br… I mean a visitor…” He looked down.
 
Kitsune smiled and said, “Ah. Don't worry bout it hon. I was just walking around and was thinking that we haven't really welcomed you properly. After all, you are related to the owner of this place.” Her eyes brightened as she thought, `And that means a LOT of family money. $$$. Heh, heh.' She said in a sexy voice, “So… I was wondering, if you would like to come up to my room for a little `Welcome to Hinata House drink.'”
 
Keitaro thought, `What?! Is this really happeneing to me? She is hot! I know I'm supposed to go study with Naru right now… but I guess one drink wouldn't hurt.' He smiled and said, “Uhm. So, a drink, huh? Well, I really have to study tonight, so…”
 
She batted her eyes seductively and said, “Oh, I promise… I won't take up too much of your time. Just a drink between new friends…” She winked and thought, `Sorry Naru, but this boy is a pushover just like the rest of `em. He is gonna melt like butter…'
 
She smiled and led Keitaro to her room. A bottle of Sake and two cups sat at the table in her room. She said, “Please sit down and make yourself comfortable. Here, let me pour you some Sake.” She poured a drink for both of them and sat down at the other side of the table.
 
Keitaro held up his cup and said, “Oh, yeah. Thanks.” He drank it in one gulp and said, “This is really nice of you Konno-San. Everyone else around here seems a little - tense around me… It's kinda weird.”
 
Kitsune sipped her Sake, laughed and said, “Heh. Don't mind the girls. They are just youngsters who don't know how to behave around men. A handsome one at that,” She winked and twisted her torso so her breasts moved slightly. She said, “By the way, you don't need to be so formal with me. My name is Mitsune, but my, friends… They call me… Kitsune.” She smiled deviously.
 
Keitaro said, “K-Kitsune? Fox? That's a little strange. Is there any reason for that?”
 
She winked and said, “Oh. Nah, not really. It must be because I'm such a foxy lady! Ya know good lookin' and all.” She laughed and batted her eyes at him.
 
Keitaro said, “Uh. Yeah, you are… I mean. I'm sorry… I don't…” and he looked down.
 
Kitsune said, “Ah. Don't be so shy. You have good taste in women… Ha, ha, ha. Here, let me pour you some more.” She leaned over and her robe opened up even more. Here full breasts and large bra were completely visible.
 
Keitaro stared and thought, `Wow. This is unbelievable. Am I dreaming? Wait. I shouldn't drink anymore, but I don't wanna be rude.' Kitsune started pouring again and he said, “Uh…Uhm, Kits…Oh. Just one more drink, ok? I'm not too good with alcohol.”
 
She thought, `Wow, a lightweight, huh? Heh, heh. He is, so mine…' She used her sexy voice and said softly, “I don't wanna… keep you here too long…” She put the bottle down and leaned over the table while looking seductively in his eyes.
 
Keitaro drank and thought, `I need to… I was, supposed to… do something…' His eyes started getting glazed and turned red. He thought, `Wow, things are getting a little blurry.'
 
Kitsune saw that Keitaro was moving slower and thought, `Here's my chance. She stood up and walked behind him. She pressed her breasts gently into his back.
 
Keitaro was startled and said softly, “Huh? Wha?”
 
Kitsune leaned over, breathed gently into his ear and whispered, “Relax. Keitaro…” She nibbled gently on his ear.
 
Keitaro said, “Mmmm. Th-that…” he thought, `kinda tickles, but it's nice.'
 
Kitsune leaned into him more and kissed his left cheek. She reached over to pull his mouth to hers.
 
Keitaro whispered softly, “nnnaaarrruuuu…”
 
Kitsune stopped and yelled, “WHAT?!?” Her cheeks reddened with rage and she jumped up.
 
Keitaro was shocked and said, “Huh? Wha…what's wrong?”
 
Kitsune thought, `Th-That, BITCH! He said her name!' she said softly, “get out…”
 
Keitaro groggily said, “What? Oh, ok, I'll…” He stood up, was unsteady and said, “T-Thanks for, the drinks… K-Kitsune.” He wobbled back too his room… He barely made it to his desk and almost fell and hit his head. He laid his head down on his hands and thought, `What, was, her, p-problem? Ah, I'm, a, bit…” and he passed out.
 
Elsewhere…
 
Naru sat at her kotatsu and looked at the clock. She thought, `That's strange… Keitaro usually doesn't take this long to come up and study… Maybe he forgot. I think I'll go down and see what happened.' As she walked downstairs she thought, `It has been nice studying with him. He is pretty dense sometimes, but I think I'm starting to like him. Maybe, I'm finally getting over…Seta. Sigh' She stopped at Keitaro's door and rapped twice. She thought, `He should still be here.' She opened the door slightly and saw Keitaro asleep on his desk. She looked at him and said, `He looks so cute and inno… What's that pink mark on his cheek? Is he sick?' She threw open the door and it made a loud, “BOOM!” She took a few steps towards him and yelled, “KEITARO! Are you alright?”
 
Keitaro startled. He looked up, opened his red eyes and said, “Huh? N-Naru? What's up?”
 
She looked at his eyes and thought, `Oh, no. He really is sick.' She looked closer at his cheek and her eyes started to tear up. She thought, “T-That's, l-lipstick…Huh? What's that smell? Perfume? Sake?' Her heart sank and she began to cry. She stared at him and said, “K-Kei…” and quickly turned and ran out of the room.
 
Keitaro yelled, “N-Naru! Wait!” He tried to jump up, but stumbled to his knees. He said softly, “W-What's wrong???”