Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Third Crowd ❯ Chapter 14: " Switched" ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Third Crowd

Disclaimer: Hey there, Love Hina and the characters are not mine, but Sato and the others are. Also if I will be able to I'll try to post a fan art about Third Crowd, you know the painting Vin painted? Well I tried to draw it and somehow came up with something similar XD Anyway I'll post it when I finish it, I'm done with the drawing all it needs now is the color and stuff okay here's chapter 14.

=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\= \=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=

=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3 =-3=-3=-3=-3=3-

Flash Back: Chapter 13

Sato visited the school where Shinobu and Su study, he found an old and wise professor who is teaching the students how to design and create new machines. One particular student is a boy named Shinji. Shinji has a project he is trying to complete his own android. Sato saw the boy's potential and tried to help but the boy is stubborn, Sato looked for a way to make him understand that Humans are social beings and no one can survive alone. He succeeds and earns a new rival.

=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3=-3 =-3=-3=-3=-3=-3-

=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4 =-4=-4=-4=-4=-4

Chapter 14: " Switched "

=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4=-4-=4=-4=-4 =-4=-4=-4=-4=-4

Sato is in his laboratory working with something. The others were beginning to get curious on what he is doing. He was in his laboratory for a few hours now.

" Su-Chan, do you know what's he doing down there?" Keitaro wore the usual T-shirt and jeans

" Nah, he just told me that it was a surprise." Su was wearing a jumper and sandals.

" Ah, I wonder what kind of surprise it is."

By that time the trap door opened and Sato emerged outside.

" Hahaha It's finished! My greatest creation! COMPLETED!" Sato said in a weird accent. He's wearing a lab coat over his red T-shirt and dark gray jeans.

" What? O_o" Keitaro stood looking confuse

" I gotta show this to everyone, Keitaro where is everybody?"

" Huh? I'll go call them…"

Keitaro went to look for the others and led them to the TV room. Sato was ready to present his new invention to everyone and kept a smile on his face.

" Okay, even if not everyone is here, let me start"

" This is my new invention!" ( drums roll)

" This is the new Hyper Psyche Subjugation Sphere Module!"

" Wow, that's AMAZING…T_T what does it do?" Rem said sarcastically. Rem is wearing a light green muscle-shirt and blue loose jeans.

" Huh? What does it do?" Sato paused for a moment.

Then…

" Hahahahaha I forgot to think of what it does! ^_^"

Rem rolls his eyes

" Figures…"

Almost all of the gang was there except for Mutsumi and Haruka.

" Well what now?" Kitsune stretches from where she is sitting.

Sato starts fiddling with the sphere he created. Su looks on with excitement.

" If nothing else is needed of my presence I'll be leaving." Rem stands up

" Me too, I still need to do my daily practice." Motoko follows Rem.

But before the two were able to go outside the door Sato shouted

" Ah I got it, it works like this!"

Sato runs towards Rem but accidentally trips and let go of the sphere.

" Ah, oh no!"

The sphere dropped on the floor and it started to spin, then it started to float in the air after a few seconds some of it's parts started to open and a bright flash of light engulfed the whole gang. After a few moments the bright light fades and the group tries to re focus their eyes.

" What just happened?" Rem asked rubbing his eyes.

" Beats me…^_^" Sato's vision is now returning to normal.

The sphere lies still on the floor and Sato walked towards it to pick it up.

" Huh?" Sato noticed something strange with his hands.

" Waaaah!"

Sato shouted, he noticed something different with his hands, his hands were not his. And he was wearing the different clothes. He ran towards the mirror and he saw a different person staring back at him. He didn't see his own face but instead saw Rem staring back.

" Well, what do you know, it's a body switching device hahahaha ^_^" Sato

in Rem's body said.

" Aaaah! T-this is not happening!" Motoko said when she found she was inside Naru's body.

" You said it, This is terrible! I became younger again!" Kitsune said but she was inside Shinobu's body.

" Kitsune-Sempai you're not younger, you're inside my body!" Shinobu shouted she was inside Motoko's body.

" Huh? Really? But still this is terrible!"

" You're right Kitsune-Sempai…" Shinobu nods

" My breasts have shrunk!"

Shinobu almost dropped on the floor and

" K-Kitsune-Sempai!" Shinobu said almost in tears.

" How did this happen? This is really weird…." Naru said, but she is inside

Kitsune's body.

" Sato…you look for a way to bring us back to normal." Rem said.

Everyone then looked at the direction where Rem talked and found Sato standing with one arm at her back and sporting the serious, calm look Rem always had.

" R-Rem-San?" Naru asked

" Yeah…"

No one who looked at Sato's serious look could stop but give off a hearty laugh.

" Rem, you have such a serious look!" Sato said laughing.

" Quit it…T_T"

" Of all the people…" Yaite said

" She gets to be in my body…" Yaite was inside Keitaro's body, he points at his body jumping around like a monkey.

" Waaah, I got taller! ^_^" Su said while inside Yaite's body

" This is weird but we need to calm down, when I call your name raise your hand where ever body you're in." Rem said calmly.

" Now, Naru…"

Rem called everyone and found out who's inside whom. And lastly he calls for…

" Now, the last one…Keitaro where are you?"

Rem looked for Keitaro who would be raising his hand; Sato can't stop himself from laughing to see Su with a serious façade on. Rem ignored him and tried to find Keitaro, then he sees Tama-Chan raising her flipper.

" K-Keitaro?" Rem asked with confusion.

Tama-Chan just nodded and let out a sad " Mew" sound

A long silence followed then everyone just started laughing.

" Really now, No kidding! Keitaro?" Kitsune said while she laughs

" Urashima-Sempai?" Shinobu too can't stop her self to give a little laugh.

Rem just smiled trying to keep himself from laughing.

" Now, this is not a laughing situation, we all have to take turtle steps to coupe with this predicament…oops did I say turtle steps? ^_^"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

" Hey don't be mean to Keitaro, although he really looks like Tama-Chan even if they're not switched…hehehehe" Naru bursts out laughing.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

" Meeeeeewww…. --_-- "

Rem stopped to think

" So that means…Tama-Chan is in Kei's body?"

He looked at Keitaro's body and saw him holding an illustration board with the words " Yes, you got that right" written on it.

SF's note: Okay from this point on I will use this system for example:

Shinobu[M] =this means it's Shinobu in Motoko's body speaking so you guys won't get confused and will be able to visualize how things happen. Okay? On with the story.

" Now Sato you should think of a way to bring us back." Rem[Sato] said

" But shouldn't you be the one to do that? You ARE in my body and officially you are Sato right? ^_^" Sato[Rem] grins

" T_T#" Rem[Sato] rushed towards Sato[Rem] and strangled him saying

" Don't play with me wise guy! If you think being in someone else's body is fun then you're wrong! T_T#"

" Waaah…If….Waaaah you…waah…kill…me…

Iwon'tbeabletofindwaytobringusback ^_^"

" This is something new…T_T" Motoko[Naru] exclaimed

" Yeah…You don't see Sato-San strangling Rem-San that much…" *_* Naru[Kitsune] agreed she looked at Motoko after that and…

" Waaaaah, I'm not used to see my self so serious --___--" Naru[Kitsune] cried

" Gomen Naru-Sempai…but It's just how I am…" Motoko[Naru] bowed her head.

" Talk to your self! I have bigger problems! I have small boobs! *_*" Kitsune[Shinobu] shouted crazily.

"……… --_--" Shinobu[Motoko]

Rem[Sato] finally let go of Sato[Rem] and took a deep breath and he started

" Fine, there's no point in trying to choke you to death now right? Just find a way to return us back to normal"

" -gasp- Okay I'll find a way ^_^" Sato[Rem] picks up the sphere

" As long as this sphere is safe, I'll be able to find a way to bring us back ^_^" Sato[Rem] spins the sphere on the tip of his index finger like a basketball.

" Careful now, what if the sphere falls down and breaks? We won't be able to return to normal T_T" Rem[Sato] warned Sato[Rem].

" Huh?" Sato[Rem] looked at Rem[Sato] and lost focus on spinning the sphere, The sphere lost balance, started swerving and shortly after fell on the floor

AAAAAH!

The gang stared at the sphere to see if nothing bad will happen again. After a few seconds nothing happened and the gang gave a sigh of relief. Then the sphere cracked into a hundred pieces and…

Everyone " *__*"

After a long period of silence

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

" It broke?" Naru[Kitsune] asked

" Now what? *_*" Motoko[Naru] added

" T_T #" "Sato….." Rem[Sato] was shaking with anger and in a few moments he was about to pounce at Sato[Rem].

Before Rem [Sato] could strangle Sato [Rem], Kitsune [Shinobu] strangled him first shouting

" WHATDIDYOUDO? Howcanwegobacktonormalwithoutthesphere! Iwantmyoldbodyback! TELL ME! HOW?HUH?HUH?" Kitsune[Shinobu] continues to strangle Sato[Rem] the others tried to stop her but she wouldn't let go.

" Waaaah, Can't waaah breath! Waaah @_@"

" If you succeed in killing Sato, we won't be able to find a cure too you know…T_T"

Kitsune [Shinobu] was struck back and then dropped Sato [Rem] on the floor. Sato [Rem] was a little dizzy after being strangled two times. Rem [Sato] then said…

" If that fool died I won't be able to go back to my body ever again…so let's keep our cool until we find a way to return to normal."

" Okay, but what do we do now?" Naru [Kitsune] asked

" Yeah, the school year just started and we need to attend our classes" Shinobu [Motoko] agreed.

" Hmmm…We have no choice but to go to our respective activities as the person who we are for now. Like Naru [Kitsune] stays here because she's not going to any school right? Then Kitsune [Shinobu] should go to the junior High to study and so on and so forth…"

" B-but Rem-Sempai I don't know how to teach kendo…" Shinobu[Motoko] complained

" Hmmm…Well that is a problem but we have no other choice for now…" Rem[Sato] crossed his arms.

" But what about Tama-Chan in Urashima's body? Tama-Chan can't talk and all…" Motoko[Naru] brought the subject up.

Rem[Sato] looked at Tama[Kei] and sighed

" I guess we have to go by the plan for now, at least she can write on a card board and that will have to do for now…"

" Hahahahaha, I'm the tallest!" Su[Yaite] shouted while she jumped around the room.

Yaite[Su] glared at Sato[Rem] and said

" You better find a way to bring us back to normal or else!"

" -gulp- Yes boss! ^_^"

" Hey, Kitsune we have to go to school…" Yaite[Su] drags Kitsune[Shinobu] along with him.

" Okay, then…we better get going too, Sato, be sure to fix this okay?" Rem[Sato] walks out the room

The other girls get ready for their daily activities and went to their respective rooms.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Motoko[Naru] and Tama[Kei] leave for Tokyo U first followed by Shinobu[Motoko] who was looking for a way for her to teach kendo.

Sato[Rem] went to his laboratory with N.E.O. to try and work on the broken sphere. Rem[Sato] stayed on the balcony to meditate.

Tokyo U ( 8:43 am)

Mutsumi was waiting for Naru and Keitaro at the entrance, she sees them walking towards her, and She waves hello at them, when they got closer she starts…

" Ohayou Gozaimasu…^_^ So Naru-San, Urashima-Kun shall we go?"

/Mutsumi-San is better off without knowing, yeah, I won't have to tell her what happened/

/ All we have to do is go to school for this day/

Motoko[Naru] wasn't paying attention because she was busy thinking of what has happened and so she gave a late reply.

" Huh? Oh right, let's go…"

" Meew!" Tama[Kei] said

" Ara?" Mutsumi was a bit confused

Motoko[Naru] placed her hand over Tama[Kei]'s mouth and

" Ah, it's nothing! Urashima here has uh…a sore throat and so can speak for now…yeah that's it."

" Urashima? Naru-San I thought you and Kei-Kun are close and…"

" Ah! Did I say Urashima? I meant Keitaro! Hahahaha"

/ I'll kill that Hiroyama for this!/

"Okay… let's hurry before we are late."

The trio walked towards their room to study for the day. Meanwhile at Shinobu and Su's school Yaite and Kitsune are having the same problem.

" -sigh- Should we be really doing this? Huh? Yaite?" Kitsune[Shinobu] whined

" We can't do anything, we have to do this while we are like this…" Yaite[Su] confirmed

" Besides, how hard can junior high be?" Yaite[Su] added

When they got to their room, they saw that their class was having a stage play, one of their classmate approached them and

" Shinobu-Chan, I'm glad you're here, we will start in a few minutes, you do remember your lines right?"

" W-what?" Kitsune[Shinobu] looking all tensed

" Oh and Su-Chan, you get ready for your scene okay? You still know what to do?"

" Eh? How'd heck I know?" Yaite[Su] said

" It doesn't matter, you two should go to your places" The girl pushed them both to their said place.

After a few minutes Yaite and Kitsune found out what the play is about, it was about a guy in a dinosaur costume acting all silly like in front of live TV to teach little kids how to have fun. And Yaite[Su] as the main guy in the dinosaur costume and Kitsune[Shinobu] as the 2nd guy in a dinosaur costume. Before the play starts Yaite talks to Kitsune

" I take back what I said…T_T"

" Too late for that…--_--"

As for Shinobu[Motoko] she was having a hard time holding the training stick in her kendo class.

" Ah? How do you use this?" Shinobu[Motoko] asked the class

Kiko looked at the others all confused and then said

" But Aoyama-Sempai, You've been teaching us kendo for quite sometime now and...Aoyama-Sempai, are you feeling all right? you're been acting weird lately…"

" Ah? I-I'm fine, now then let's see if I can do this, who wants to take me on?"

HUUUH?

" B-but Motoko-Sempai! We can't go toe to toe with you!"

" Come on now!"

/WAAAAH, What am I doing! I can't even hold this kendo stick right, what more in fighting with it!/

Minna then stood up to face Shinobu[Motoko] she was hesitant at first, but was able to stand up across Motoko and readied her self for the duel. The signal was given to start the battle and both Minna and Shinobu[Motoko] ran towards each other. Minna closed her eyes and gave a blind blow at Shinobu[Motoko] she didn't expect her to hit Shinobu[Motoko] but she did. The blow made Shinobu [Motoko] fall unconscious the girls went to look if she was alright and took her to the clinic.

After the day was done the girls went back to Hinata exhausted. Motoko[Naru] came in with Tama[Kei] and Mutsumi

" We're back…"

Sato[Rem] popped out of the trap door and smiled

" Hello, you're back, I'm not finished with the sphere yet and I guess we'll be like this for a while. ^_^"

Sato[Rem] went back in the underground lab.

" My, that was unusual, Rem-San knows how to make gadgets too?"

Rem[Sato] walks in and sees Mutsumi and the others

" Oh, you're here, don't get surprised on what you'll be seeing okay?" Rem[Sato] taps Motoko[Naru]'s shoulder and walks towards the kitchen

" Huh? What do you mean?" Motoko[Naru] went upstairs to change when she saw Shinobu[Motoko] and screamed

AAAAAAAAAAAH!

She sees Shinobu[Motoko] clothes, she was wearing a pink top, pink short shorts and her hair was tied with pink hair bob-bons from each side of her head.

" W-what the heck did you do with my body? Shinobu? NANDE?(WHY?) @_@"

" Eh? I just tried a new look and so…"

Motoko[Naru] placed her arms over Shinobu[Motoko]'s shoulders and

" Some normal clothes would have been just fine…but this! @_@" then she let's go of Shinobu[Motoko] and said

" I can't do anything about it now, I'll just pretend this is all but a bad dream @_@" Motoko[Naru] dragged her feet as she walked to her room.

" Sato!" Kitsune[Shinobu] shouted

" Huh?" Sato[Rem] popped out of the trap door again

" Have you found a way to bring us back to normal?"

" Not yet ^_^"

" Ara? What's going on here?" Mutsumi is now really confused

" Mutsumi-San? Motoko did not tell you?" Rem[Sato] asked

After that Rem[Sato] explained what happened from the very detail and the gang had a meeting in the living room.

" So what now?" Yaite[Su] asked

" I guess I won't be able to fix the sphere for about another 3 days or so…"

" Huh? I can't wait that long!" Kitsune[Shinobu] starts to get all crazy again.

" It's not that bad…" Rem[Sato] said

Kitsune[Shinobu] went behind Rem[Sato] and applied a sleeper hold

" What do you mean not that bad? >_<"

" Hey ack! Let go!" Rem[Sato] tried to escape Kitsune's death lock

Then the living room started to glow, no the gang's bodies started to glow, then shine, brighter and brighter.

" What's happening?"

AAAAAAH!

The light blinded the gang for a while. After the light faded Sato tried to see what just happened. He was surprised to see he was back to his own body.

" Hey, I'm back to normal!" Sato shouted with joy

" Me too." Rem said as he was fixing himself

" At last! I'm me again! ^_^" Kitsune gave her self a hug.

" Well, it seems everyone's back to their own body…" Motoko said calmly

" My, how can you be calm when you're wearing such clothes T_T" Rem points at the clothes of Motoko. Motoko looked at what she wearing and

" IYAAAAAH!" Motoko runs towards her room to change what she's wearing.

" Hahaha, that's was a good one." Yaite smiled

"So is everyone back to their own body?" Rem asked everyone as he looked at everyone.

Then Keitaro walked forward and…

" Meww!"

*____________*

" Huh? Tama-Chan?" Sato asked

" Whoa, this is weird…" Rem started

" Don't tell me…" Naru looked at Tama-Chan

" Keitaro?"

Tama-Chan nods

"………"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

" Come on now! How come he didn't return to normal?" Sato asked while laughing

" Maybe that's what's normal for him hehehehe" Rem said

" Well we can't do anything about it" Naru giggled

" Meeeew --______--"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Chapter 14 End-

=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\= \=\==\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=

Well that's the end for this one hehehehe, Don't wanna be in Kei's shoes in this chapter hehehe. See you again in the next one


Silver Frost