Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Ties Of The Sword ❯ Training and a thief ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Ties of the Sword

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Hina character’s, or Hinata House...though I wish I did XP)


“URASHIMA!!!!!” A great crash was heard from the side of the old building as a body bounced across the pavement toward the small forest. A young woman with what seemed to be a sword jumped out after th body with an odd aura around her “HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS ,YOU UNHONORABLE PIG?!?!?” Another blast is seen as the young woman drew her sword into the air and back down upon the motionless body.



As the dust settled, a lone figure could be seen across from the young woman.”B-but Motoko, you t-told me to clean the bath!!!!” The slightly older man looked worn, and frightened.

“That did not give you permission to peep on me!!!!”

I wasn’t peeping!!!”


Torrents of light surrounded Motoko as she glared at him.

“But you still saw. I’ll give you ONE more chance to redeem yourself, you must train with me in the mountains for a month. If you don’t try anything funny, then I will never attack you again, got it?!”


Keitaro nodded viciously as he yet again managed to live through another day at the girls’ dormitory, Hinata House.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The next day the two stood at the door’s of Hinata House with Motoko carrying an assortment of weapons and tools, and Keitaro holding a small duffel bag over his shoulder. As the other residents of the dorm waved good bye to the couple, Keitora wondered what was in store for him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As they started their accent up the mountain Keitaro turned to Motoko.

“So, um, what exactly does this training cover?



“The basics, how to survive in the wild, kendo , and how to stay alive when you are with me” She smirked at him.”And I hope you’ll put the last one to good use, otherwise it will mean your death.”


He gulped nervously as they trudged further up.

The sun beamed down onto the mountain as they stopped to rest for lunch. As th water slowly started to bubble Motoko stood up and looked around swiftly.


“Umm , Motoko, is something wrong?”


She shhed him as she reached down for the hilt of her sword. “Shut up you moron” She whispered as her hand met air where her sword should have been. She looked down dumbfounded at the thought of her misplacing her sword when she might really need it. “Damn it, Urashima, did you take my sword?!” She whispered urgently.

“Umm, no, don’t you usually have it with you?” He eyed her slightly concerned “Is everything alright?”


She glared at him as she looked around their small camp site”No, everything’s been stolen...and I think the culprit is still hanging about.” As she said this a small glimmer is seen between some branches.



“Very good, dear Motoko, though it took you long enough.” A raspy voice spat. “I thought you were better trained then that, having all your possessions stolen without even noticing, very careless of you.” A soft chuckle is heard.” But I am willing to return them if you can find me, I’ll be waiting where the water is dry, and the fruit is purple.” With this the forest around them went silent.


Motoko slowly sat down” Damn..... it seems I have an enemy”


Keitaro continued to stare “So what should we do?”

She glanced up at him”We must find where the water is dry ,and the fruit is purple





(Oooohh, a new enemy, who could it be? Well as soon as I decide, you’ll see now won’t ca’. Bai bai for now)


Converting /tmp/phpT9q2aF to /dev/stdout