Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ La Princesse Jaune ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
La Princesse Jaune
 
 
Moving as silently as she could, Shinobu reached her room without encounter or incident. Quickly closing the door behind her, she stood for a moment with her back against it, and then she let out the deep breath she had trapped. Shivering slightly, because she had just showered in the changing area of the hot springs before running back up the stairs, she clutched the robe she had found hanging there more tightly about herself, thankful she didn't have to face the prospect of bumping into anyone while naked. She nervously chewed a fingernail as she contemplated her next action.
 
Slowly, and almost afraid of what she might witness, Shinobu stepped up to her mirror, and, not believing what she was seeing, gasped at the image of the statuesque beauty that stared back at her. It gasped as well, the back of one hand covering its mouth.
 
Was… was that really her?
 
She turned her head this way and that, now making funny faces just to be sure she was not hallucinating. Delicate fingers lightly touched the side of her face, then combed through long, silky, cobalt hair, as she examined that now divine countenance from every angle.
 
`It is me…'
 
Shinobu exhaled, and immediately thought of Kaolla, the one who had made this all possible.
 
“Su… Thank you…so much…”
 
Next, removing the robe with trembling hands, she was taken aback by what she saw. The reality of her current manifestation now struck her, hard. Unable to hold back the first sob, she barely suppressed the urge to burst into tears as her emotions overcame her. Because she had not quite understood the true nature of his feelings for her, she asked the question.
 
`Keitaro-senpai, will you now notice me..?'
 
Composing herself somewhat, she reviewed her reflection from different angles, flat belly between supple curves both above and below. Then, twisting her head to look over her shoulder, she beheld her tall, graceful figure from behind.
 
And speaking of behinds…
 
`What's this?'
 
Reaching now with both hands behind her, Maehara grasped the full, shapely, twin swells, prodding and squeezing in disbelief.
 
“Oh my… Mitsune was right…”
 
Indeed, Kit had called her development correctly, as the sweet young girl continued to study the effects of her metamorphosis. Again becoming sidetracked as a result of what she was seeing and now feeling, Shinobu found she couldn't keep her hands off, one now leaving her firm behind to caress one of the supple, pale mounds of flesh that protruded from her chest. Running the palm of the other hand now down her belly, her fingers reached and knitted through her fine blue pubes.
 
She touched herself, then.
 
“Keitaro-senpai.”
 
She muttered breathily. Now, the other hand came down to grasp its side of her pouting lips, working with its opposite as she opened herself up. In her mind, she gauged the diameter of her wider, deeper love channel.
 
`I've just got to be big enough for him, now. I'm big enough. I'm big enough…'
 
The first hand, seemingly of its own accord, began a slow, circular motion around and about her sex; Shinobu closed her eyes and groaned. Her knees buckled when she slipped her middle finger up and inside her warm, slippery folds, the sensations quite vibrant.
 
“Ha!” She exhaled.
 
Opening her eyes, she beheld her image once more, and immediately gave a start, embarrassed at what that image reflected back, as it, too, masturbated. Blinking, blushing, she suddenly recalled her true mission, and the fact that she had little time for this just now.
 
`No. I… I can do this at any time. I've got to prepare for… for senpai.'
 
Now regaining focus, she thought about her next task.
 
`I also have to get the breakfast ready. Now let's see what I can find to wear…'
 
The tall, slender beauty went first to her underwear drawer, but as much as she struggled, none of her panties would come up over her thighs, all stopping just below her lovely bottom. Her training bras also were now too small to perform their task of support; nevertheless, she nearly danced with glee as her bosom now bulged up and out of the cups, even as she could no longer get the hooks in place behind.
 
Rifling through her closet, and, again finding nothing there that would fit, she got an idea, and slipped into one of her aprons. The largest one in her collection, it had the big carrot on the front, made famous by Sasami Jurai. The hem barely reached down to the top of her thighs. Regarding herself in her mirror once again, she blushed at the sight of her exposed bottom.
 
“Ah!”
 
That sight recalled a vivid memory from about a month ago. It was late in the afternoon, and she had taken out the trash to be hauled away. One of the bags had slipped from her grasp and burst when it hit the ground. Moving quickly to clean up the mess, she noticed that among the items was a magazine.
 
`Otaku Fetish..?'
 
Could it have been one of Senpai's, kept hidden in his room and now discarded? She had then looked about, making sure that no one else was around. Carefully opening it, she was shocked to find pictures of girls in various states of erotic cosplay, from neko-girls, to pretty maids, to voluptuous nurses, all in suggestive poses.
 
`Do boys really like this sort of thing? Does Kei-senpai..?' She had asked herself, then.
 
`Ah! Haruka-san!'
 
She then remembered that the older woman had recently left behind some parts of her dominatrix attire in the drying machine. Shinobu had opened the door to put in the load she had just washed when she found them. The bra and panty set presumably went along with the whip the café manager sometimes brandished. So perhaps it was true that some boys liked things a little “different”.
 
Shinobu continued to flip through the pages, some of them stuck together, apparently by some glue-like substance. But one of the costumes on those pages she now recalled vividly, because there it was, reflected right back at her.
 
`Naked apron..?'
 
Debating with herself for but a moment more, she decided that it was just too much, having her bum exposed like that. If anyone else came upon her in that state of dress, she would just die of embarrassment. Maehara rummaged about until she found another apron, and put that one on so that it covered her back, before sighing in relief.
 
`This I can do.'
 
Walking next over to her bed, she looked upon the almost dozen plushie doll characters she slept with, before settling on her current favorite, the young Son Goku. Picking him up, she held him out at arms length.
 
“You know, I had a very vivid dream about you last night, when I fell asleep just after Su and I, umm… Well, anyway, you were in fight, high up in the sky, and then all of a sudden, I was right there with you. Then, in the middle of the battle, somehow you taught me how to … Wait a minute! I'm sorry, but I'm really in a bit of a rush right now. I'll tell you all about my dream later. Anyway, how do I look? Do you think he'll like it?”
 
She moved her hands, and the doll nodded in the affirmative, tail bobbing as he did.
 
“Of course he will. Thanks, Goku-chan.”
 
She then hugged him before setting him back in his place, between chibi InuYasha and Paiway's frog puppet. Next, she bound her hair into a high pony-tail, just as she remembered after intently studying Motoko-san as that one did the same. Shinobu examined her reflection once more, blushing slightly.
 
`Today, I am yours, Senpai. Please accept me…'
 
Only now did she hear the tick-tock of the clock in her room.
 
“Oh! Breakfast…”
 
Grateful and relieved that everyone still slept, Shinobu rubbed her hands together as she entered the kitchen. With amazing speed and skill, she created and then set down breakfast for everyone except Keitaro. His meal she made separately, putting all the love she had for him into it, recalling how he liked each dish seasoned. Filling the different levels of the box, she then covered it before painstakingly wrapping it in a beautiful piece of patterned blue silk, the color of her eyes. When it was perfect, she stood back to admire her work.
 
“Here's hoping he's as hungry for… for me… as I hope he'll be for this.”
 
Upon hearing what she had said out loud, she stopped short.
 
“Ahh! What am I saying?”
 
Shinobu then touched her cheek with the back of her hand, certain she was as red as a beet.
 
`I… I must really be perverted…but it's senpai…'
 
With a final check to make certain that everything was as it should be, Maehara padded softly out of the kitchen.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
“Hawwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhooooooooooooohhhh!”
 
From the tree-house, a strange, low rumble increased in volume and pitch, sending fauna in the surrounding area into flight. Su yawned and stretched once again, working out the kinks in her sore muscles, before realizing that she was alone in her bed. The depression left by Maehara's body was still warm.
 
Su smiled.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
“I should at least knock, so that I'm not invading his space.”
 
Shinobu briefly considered her flawed logic, sighing before knocking faintly, very faintly. She then whispered.
 
“Are you awake, senpai?”
 
Heart hammering against her rib cage, the once-timid girl swallowed her embarrassment at such an unusual level of boldness, and opened the door.
 
Because she was helpless.
 
A power far greater than social convention now drove her. That power which burst forth within young girls who came of age, that power which burned within them like a Lina Inverse fireball, that power which ultimately ensured perpetuation of the human species, that same power now fueled her actions.
 
“I… I'm letting myself in…”
 
She peeked inside. Motoko and Mutsumi had long since taken their leave after having rescued their lover from beneath the water, drying him off and fitting him into his pajamas. Motoko had won the rock-paper-scissors game, and so she got to fit him into his bottoms while Mutsumi held him up from behind. The two girls had then carried his snoring, dead weight to his bedding, and tucked him in. Then, quite content that they could share such a unique, fantastic experience with him, they left him to rest.
 
Shinobu closed the door behind her as she beheld his sleeping form, then shivered at the thrill of being there, alone with him. She set down the bento box and slowly stepped closer before kneeling next to him. Keitaro snored away. Clasping her hands together, brows knitted, she spoke.
 
“Senpai, forgive me. I know this isn't right. I know it's wrong for me to come in here without your real consent, and I know it's also wrong for me to do what… what… I'm about to, but I can't seem to control myself any longer, especially when I'm around you. My heart, it… I simply can't explain it. And now, my body, it wants you so badly.”
 
The lovely young girl now leaned over his prone form and kissed him lightly on the forehead. She then beheld his lips, his wonderful lips, before moving in once more.
 
`It's my second kiss… well, I mean, you're the second person I've kissed. I'm so sorry Kei-kun, that you weren't my first. But… but you're the first man I've ever kissed, so I hope that means something, and that you can forgive me.'
 
Quivering, soft lips now descended, slowly, as she burned the whole sensory experience of this act into her memory. She nearly gasped as they lightly brushed his, before she pressed them forward more firmly.
 
`His kiss, I've stolen it. And I want even more. I understand now. Kei-kun, your lips…'
 
Still stunned at her daring, her level of boldness, she moved in again, this time securing his upper lip between her own, lightly tugging, grasping, and sucking. Her tongue surprised her as it attacked the small space between his lips, licking, tasting. Keitaro mumbled something unintelligible in his sleep. Shinobu was nearly ecstatic as she inhaled his breath into her mouth.
 
`The man I love… I can now be his woman…'
 
And then, she confessed, her voice soft, sweet.
 
“Kei-chan, I love you. I've loved you since that day we stood on the roof together, when you told me that you really, really liked my cookies. I love you so… so completely, and I want to be with you, always. I want to be here for you, by your side, to feed you when you're hungry, and to… to take care of your other needs, as well. I'll do anything you ask of me.”
 
Certain that she is as red as a tomato; the stunning young girl boldly opened his pajama top, slowly, one clasp at a time, until his smooth chest was revealed.
 
`Your other needs… I'll… right now…'
 
Maehara put her ear to his chest, so she could hear his beating heart, and then kissed him there before looking up at his face. Slowly, she pulled back the remainder of the covers, before moving a shaking hand further down until she could release the buttons on his pajama bottoms. For some reason, the top clasp had become stuck, and she could not unfasten it, no matter how she tried. She checked the other buttons, and they all opened easily. Moving back to work on the top clasp once more, she never realized that her tugging and pulling at his groin, plus the fact that she smelled quite wonderful, plus the fact that her soft voice caressed his ears, all these stimuli reached and then massaged Keitaro's brain, invoking a fantastic dream in which he found himself assaulted by a most enchanting succubus.
 
Shinobu gasped as his beast sprang to life, the trunk of it now rising up through the opening. Its thickness was the first thing she noticed, but its length was even more amazing, such that the end of it could not escape, trapped as it was below the opening.
 
`His… his…'
 
In his dream, Keitaro thrashed about, helpless as the succubus had now grasped him by his engorging length, pulling and tugging, somewhat to his discomfort. Shinobu glanced up at his face and immediately noticed his grimace.
 
“Oh! Kei-kun! It's my fault. I'm sorry!”
 
Briefly closing her eyes and inhaling deeply, the super-heated girl reached out and grasped the exposed arch of throbbing manhood. The heat of it burned her hand, she was certain, but she was determined. Slowly, and now almost hyperventilating, she grasped the bottom of the opening with her other hand and then extracted inch after inch until the crown finally sprang free. The gigantic phallus continued to gorge itself on Keitaro's blood supply, like some kind of vampiric symbiote, throbbing and pulsing as it began to raise its head to her, like a cobra preparing to strike at its victim. In a sense, she was to be its next victim.
 
“Keitaro.” The girl gasped.
 
Still growing, it was indeed far more menacing this close than she had ever imagined after seeing it on Su's projection device. Shinobu swallowed her astonishment, and then summoned her courage before reaching out to grasp it once again, by its thick root. It had become a living thing in her hands, growing longer and thicker, now standing up from his loins full-mast to face her. From its root, she measured, hand over hand… over hand!
 
Breathily, she spoke to it then, as though it could comprehend.
 
“You're quite a big fellow, aren't you?”
 
It lurched, as though in response to her comment. Lifting her leg carefully until she now straddled his thighs, Maehara again took it in her hands, barely believing the incredible masculine power flowing through it as it throbbed within her grasp. Leaning forward, she rubbed its great mass against one side and then the other of her lovely face, its heat radiating, warming her cheeks, its aura so powerful that she felt herself becoming light-headed.
 
She continued, her cheeks scarlet.
 
“If you promise you won't… hurt too much, I'll do my best to make you happy, and I hope Kei-senpai will be as well.”
 
The girl then lowered her face, close the base, inhaling the heady aroma of his masculinity, before she tenderly planted kisses up and down the length of it, softly cooing as she did. Shinobu was by now so hot that her sweet, pungent sauce trickled down from between her thighs.
 
Kissing her way up the shaft, past the bulging network of veins, now reaching the bursting, drooling tip, Maehara pulled the prepuce down as far as she could, failing to completely release the crown, as it had by now grown to its full size. Using as much of the soft skin as was available, she pulled and pushed it up and down the length of the monster, now moving her lips to softly kiss the drooling slit.
 
`This is what he said he wanted, when I saw… in Su's room, so…'
 
Smearing his warm sauce all over her lips, she smacked them, nearly overcome by its salty, nutty flavor. Pulling back, she wrapped her tongue around a thicker strand of fluid that had belched forth, now stretching from the inflated tip to her full, pink lips. Tongue extended, she drew the warm spew into her mouth, rolling it around before audibly swallowing, finding his taste incredible.
 
Wanting even more, Shinobu opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could. She then trapped end of the knob to the best of her ability, swallowing as it continued to drool, using suction to pull even more from the beast, now swallowing again, even as she reminded herself to keep her teeth from cutting at its sensitive tip.
 
`Kei-kun… for you…'
 
The girl was in ecstasy, but she remembered that she eventually had to fit the thing inside her, and so, keeping one hand encircled about the neck of the shaft as she continued to draw out the warm fluid, she reached beneath the apron with the other hand to part her nether lips, allowing her lubrication to seep forth even more freely.
 
Keitaro's dream continued, as the succubus descended upon him. Although his vision was hazy, he knew that she was very beautiful, and her scent was heavenly. She began to stroke his body lightly at first, then with more fervor. The sleeping ronin began to toss about as the sensations became even more intense. Shinobu noticed her affect on him.
 
“I'm doing it right. I'm giving him pleasure. I'm so happy.” She thought.
 
The lovely girl kissed and nibbled at the tip with even more vigor then, the increasing flow going right down her throat. Her mind nearly melted at the unreality of the whole experience.
 
Gently, she reached below the base and grasped one of the heavy orbs found there, lifting it, fondling it.
 
“Oh my.”
 
Instinctively, she massaged that one for a time before reaching down to capture its twin, giving the other the same tender attention, all the while marveling at their weight and density.
 
Keitaro was by now openly groaning and nearly thrashing about, the succubus in his dream now fitting him into herself, before driving her body to his, impaling herself with a wail of bliss.
 
Shinobu held on for dear life, his cannon throbbing madly, now preparing to deliver its liquid ordinance directly down her throat. A bit uncertain now, thinking that she had perhaps bitten off more than she could chew, Shinobu steeled herself for the oncoming explosion.
 
`I'm not afraid, Kei-kun. I can do this…'
 
Knowing what she was in for, Maehara slowed and steadied her breathing, as the thing she had latched onto shuddered, becoming granite-like in its stiffness.
 
Only now did Keitaro awaken, blinking in disorientation before he tried to sit up. Between two worlds, his blurred vision eventually recovered along with his brain. There was this incredibly beautiful girl between his legs, and she had the tip of his cock stuffed into her mouth, and he was about to explode!
 
`I'm… not… dreaming?'
 
“Who… who are you?”
 
Lovely blue eyes blinked at him, and…
 
“Gnnh!”
 
The sensory overload caught up to him, the feeling so overwhelming that he could do nothing but fall back as his organ discharged its overheated load, stream after stream after stream. Shinobu never had to swallow so fast in her life, but she would not fail to take what he could give her. Keitaro threw his head back and groaned through his ejaculation.
 
The young girl held on for dear life as the bucking, gargantuan man-thing filled her mouth to overflowing. She began to cough even as she swallowed, as some of his come went down the wrong pipe. Indeed, quite a bit of it was coming out of her nose now, but still she held on.
 
Finally, the flow of thick jism slowed and then stopped, Keitaro panting and heaving. Shinobu was thankful, as she was certain she was at her limit. One more cc and she would have exploded, she thought. Removing her lips from his tip, she licked the remnants of some of the strands that had escaped her, before swallowing.
 
“Keitaro-senpai…”
 
“Who… who are you?”
 
“Don't you recognize me? It's me, Shinobu.”
 
She smiled.
 
“Shinobu-chan! No. You can't be. You're…”
 
“Yes, it is Shinobu.”
 
“Who… Su! How did you..?”
 
Su smiled as she walked over, before kneeling next to them.
 
“And who knows all of the tunnels in Hinata-sou?
 
Suddenly, Maehara gasped as she held her head in her hands.
 
“Shinobu! Are you all right?”
 
“It's my… I feel weird all of a sudden.”
 
Standing, she now clutched her sides.
 
Su quickly got up, and went to her.
 
“Where do you feel it the most?”
 
“It's… it's…”
 
Poof!
 
There stood Shinobu, the younger version!
 
“Kaolla! What's happened?!” Shinobu suddenly felt quite naked, clutching her aprons even more tightly about herself.
 
Su looked the girl up and down, then held her chin between two fingers, thinking intently, before her eyes went wide.
 
“Oops…” Su responded.
 
“Oops?! What do you mean, oops?”
 
Maehara was very upset at this development, as everything had been going perfectly before this, now stepping closer to Su, and out of Keitaro's line of vision. Su continued to ponder.
 
“I believe there is one more factor we failed to account for. Hold on one moment. I'll check it out now.”
 
Walking back over to Keitaro, Su stood over him before crouching to straddle his waist.
 
“Keitaro, I need to test out a theory. Will you please assist?
 
Keitaro shook his head, as all of this was simply too much to process.
 
“Su, what's going on?”
 
“I will explain. But I need your help, all right?”
 
“Sure, whatever you nee… what!?”
 
Su had quickly moved to his groin, and began to use her hands to stimulate his now flaccid organ. Then she sat back, between his legs, and used her feet to pull and tug at the monster. Keitaro had never felt anything like that before. The beast began to awaken. When it had raised its head to her, Kaolla stopped what she was doing and repositioned herself, preparing to fellate him. Looking up, she answered Keitaro's stunned expression.
 
“I only need a small sperm sample, so this shouldn't take too long.”
 
`Heh, heh… Washu-chan…'
 
With that, she took a deep breath, and then captured the tip. To Keitaro's amazement, she opened her jaw wider and wider still, until, like a boa constrictor eating its catch, the head completely disappeared past her lips! Shocked at the sight, Keitaro could now actually feel the girl opening her throat, and then another inch was gone, and then another. This was beyond fantastic, as he could see the bulge of his crown moving further and further down her throat.
 
“Gwok.”
 
“Gwok.”
 
Was the sound she made. Determined, Su continued to swallow his sword, inch by inch, soon working against her body's demand for oxygen. The monster swelled within her throat. His girth was one thing; that combined with his length created a formidable challenge. She could possibly suffocate if she wasn't careful; she had to get her sample quickly. Blond hair fell forward as she lifted her body onto hands and knees to keep her esophagus in a straight line as she swallowed even more of him. Keitaro lay back on his elbows, spellbound at the bronzed girl's talent. Shinobu, mouth agape at the awesome display, held her face in her hands as she also awaited the outcome.
 
Another inch vanished.
 
Then another.
 
When he felt her lips and tongue at his pubic hair, he was just about ready. Then Su extended her tongue to massage his balls, while moving up and down a few inches at a time, bringing part of his cock into view, before she devoured it once more.
 
“K… Kaolla…” His voice cracked.
 
Almost two minutes had passed; Su now felt herself getting dizzy from lack of oxygen, but the other effect of her asphyxiation was that she was actually becoming aroused! Hot juice now bubbled out of her. She couldn't yield to the lustful feelings or it could be bad, really bad. She had to maintain her focus, so she used her last trick, stretching her amazing tongue, sending the tip of it even further down. It finally reached and began to massage his anus, even as she choked on his girth. When her forehead bounced off the lower part of his belly, Keitaro threw back his head in rapture.
 
“Hunnh!”
 
Kaolla felt it expand and pulsate in her throat before it jettisoned a generous sample of his sperm directly into her stomach. Finally! Keitaro considered an odd thought as it wafted up through his bliss. This was amazing. How could he produce this quantity, especially after he had given Motoko and Mutsumi so much the previous evening?
 
Slowly, methodically, the island girl disengaged herself of his length, like some kind of sexual “extreme magician”. More and more of it appeared, until finally, the tip emerged. She coughed and sputtered few times, before catching her breath.
 
“I… I learned … how… to do that… In our marriage class… My sister, Amalla…”
 
The island princess huffed and puffed as she recovered, her eyes just a bit out of focus. Su's metabolism was much faster than Maehara's, so she barely had time to stand, before…
 
Poof!
 
“Su!” Both Keitaro and Shinobu shouted.
 
The island girl had transformed back to her younger self! Knitting her brows, she smacked her lips as her talented tongue separated the many components that made up his extract. Hands on hips, she looked over to Shinobu.
 
“The base and other components of his semen appear to be within tolerance. I'm almost one hundred percent certain that there is something about his sperm that triggers this effect.”
 
She then grabbed Shinobu by the hand.
 
“Come on, back to the lab!”
 
In a flash, Su pulled her surprised friend through the portal in the far cabinet, yelling behind her.
 
“Don't go anywhere, Keitaroooooooo!”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
The whining stopped, and Kaolla and Shinobu emerged, their adult selves once more. From a secret portal in the lab, they made their way back to Keitaro. Descending upon him, they took more samples, but then…
 
Poof!
 
Poof!
 
“Back to the lab!”
 
This happened a few more times, before Su finally got it right.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
When Keitaro next saw them, they were dressed in ceremonial attire, similar to what they wore when Su was to marry her brother, but these had sheer components about the arms and legs. Shinobu was happy that she could wear something so lovely, for him. They both knelt before him, heads bowed, hands together, fingers touching the floor. Su spoke.
 
“Keitaro-kun, my sister has pledged herself to you, body and soul, as do I. Please accept our precious gifts to you, which we can only give once, in a lifetime. If you do accept us, then my sister will be with you first, just as you will be her first. I am honored to witness love such as she has expressed for you, even as you make love. Please be gentle with her, Keitaro-kun.”
 
She looked over at Shinobu, whose eyes brimmed with tears.
 
“Kaolla, that was so lovely. Thank you so much.”
 
Su stood, and then moved to the corner of the room, where she sat after picking up her instrument. Then she sang.
 
“My love for you
 
Knows no earthly bounds
 
It is as high and as far
 
As the Sun itself
 
But also, it is as soft
 
As the gentle rain
 
When it kisses the fields
 
Giving life to all it does touch
 
Enabling the circle to continue
 
In an endless fashion
 
Such is my love for you
 
Endless…”
 
Shinobu rested her head on his chest at the sounds of Su's sweet, melodious voice, as well as the strains emanating from her instrument. But where was the tambla, and who the heck was playing it? Keitaro raised Shinobu's chin with his fingers, searching her eyes for any sign of uncertainty. There was none.
 
“Shinobu-chan…”
 
“Kei-chan… yes…” She wanted to shout.
 
Gently, he lay her down on his bedding, now undressing her, now kissing her, now touching her. He arched his eyebrows, a bit surprised at how wet she was.
 
“Because of you, senpai.”
 
Wordlessly, Keitaro moved into position to mount her. Slowly, scanning her face for feedback, he pressed himself down, opening her up, filling her. Shinobu's gaze never left his face as she felt herself becoming full, of him. When he ruptured her hymen, it barely registered on her consciousness.
 
`He's inside me, filling me, so much. I'm so happy.'
 
Keitaro became concerned when he noticed a tear falling down her face.
 
“Am I hurting you, Shinobu-chan?”
 
“Not at all, senpai. I've never felt anything like this, and I'm so happy that you are the one.”
 
Su continued to play, and sing.
 
“All right. I'm going to move a bit faster, and go a little deeper, o.k?”
 
“Yes, please.”
 
Kei picked up his pace, even as Shinobu looked down, marveling at the bulge in her belly that grew larger and then smaller, matching his thrusts.
 
`I'm big enough for him. I don't know how, but I'm big enough…'
 
She lost herself, then, the thought of her body giving satisfaction to the man she loved gave her almost as much joy as Keitaro did. The ronin groaned as he embedded himself within her.
 
`It's Shinobu-chan. I'm deep inside her body. I still can't believe it. Look at her face. She's so lovely. She's so warm. There's so much love coming from her that I can actually feel it, coming up through my body.'
 
“Shinobu-chan. I'm going to go just a bit faster. If you feel any discomfort…”
 
“Don't worry, senpai. I won't break. Please use my body as you will. But promise me you won't hold back, and that you'll pour every drop you have into me.”
 
`Every drop..?'
 
Her slick tightness, the heat… Almost there…
 
“He's… He's coming… I can feel it coming. Inside of me… I…”
 
Shinobu closed her eyes, her breath ceasing as the intense feeling vibrated forth from her sexual core. Her eyes rolled up and her jaw locked as it pulled at her from all angles. She felt herself losing control as it then gripped her tightly, before grinding her into nothingness. The intensity was new and different from anything she had ever felt.
 
`I'm dying. I must be dying. So, please, Kei-kun. If I die, in your arms…'
 
She entered that other, fantastic void, and…
 
Her body exploded into a million, million molecules, as she left it behind.
 
And then the sound burst forth, not of her will.
 
“Kaaaaaa…”
 
Keitaro opened his eyes at that sound, gazing upon the trembling girl below him, even as he began to unload thick, sticky ropes deep into her womb.
 
“Meeeeeeiiii…”
 
“What..?” He choked.
 
“Haaaaaaaaaaaaa…”
 
“She's….”
 
He then lost focus, squinting through the immense pleasure of her thrashing, as she pulled the liquid fire from his body, into hers. But that sound…
 
`Shinobu-chan… a screamer?'
 
The pitch of the sound went up another octave and the volume increased as well. Su stopped playing, and looked on in surprise.
 
“Meeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii…”
 
Where was this coming from? Maehara's lungs filled with air once more.
 
“Shinobu-chan!” He gasped, now fearful.
 
The powerful wave then exploded inside the girl's skull, and she yelled at the top of her voice at its intensity.
 
“Hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Later on, that same day…
 
Shirai and Haitani had amused themselves with a hentai game, playing on a console in Haitani's room. Shirai became more and more frustrated as he simply could not figure out the right phrase to get the girl to take off her bra. The girl, now tapping her foot, became more annoyed as the seconds ticked by.
 
“Damn it! This is no different than real life! I can't get real pussy, and now I can't even get game-pussy. This is pissing me off big time!”
 
“Calm down, Shirai! I think you've almost got the phrase. Try moving this word over here.”
 
Upon hearing the new line, the girl rolled her eyes, then put her top back on.
 
“Are you for real? I think I'll waste my time somewhere else… Baaaaaka!”
 
“Ahhhh… shit!”
 
Growling in frustration, Shirai closed the game before typing in the url of his favorite porn portal, then scrolled down for the free movies. Finding one he liked, he started it up, and then pulled down his pants to start beating away. Haitani nearly had a fit.
 
“Dude! I told you not to do that in here.”
 
“Listen, we've been out all afternoon trying to get a couple of real girls, but, like always, that didn't work. And then this happens. Cut me some slack, man. I'm gonna get blue balls if I don't get a load off soon. Are you my best bud or not?”
 
“I… well, o.k. In all honesty, I'm kinda wound up myself.”
 
“Well, stop wasting time. Man, look at the tits on that one.”
 
Shirai wiped the drool off his face with one hand while the other continued to pump. Haitani had by now joined him, a slight look of embarrassment on his face.
 
“Hey man, is this like… a circle jerk?”
 
Shirai actually took his eyes off the screen as he thought for a second.
 
“I don't think so. I think you need at least three. You can't make a circle with two. Yeah, three or more…”
 
Concentrating once more as the action on the screen heated up, and Shirai gave Haitani a sideways look, before speaking.
 
“Hey, would it be o.k. if I… you know, touched yours, and you kinda… did the same? I mean, just out of curiosity.”
 
“I dunno, man, I think that would be, like, gay.”
 
“Look, it's not like we're not concentrating on girls to get off, right? I'm just so tired of my fuckin' hand. And I can't even imagine what pussy feels like, so anything a little different…”
 
“No, he's right. That… would be gay.”
 
“What the..!”
 
Both turned around at the sound of the voice belonging to…
 
Kentaro!
 
“Hey! How the fuck did you get in here? And why are you..?”
 
Kentaro had his boner in hand, just as the others, pulling on it as he leaned over to get a better view of the action on the screen.
 
“Listen, fellows. It doesn't matter how I got here, we're brothers in arms, or at least in hand, so to speak, as I must admit that in spite of my background and good looks, I too, have yet to really score. I'll admit it's quite sad. Won't you allow me to commiserate with the two of you?”
 
Haitani shrugged.
 
“Ah, I don't care. Hey, look at that. That girl sure looks a lot like Naru!”
 
“You're right!” Kentaro agreed, pulling even faster to the image of the look-alike on screen being throttled by three men.
 
“And that one looks like my beloved Haruka-san.” Shirai added, before closing his eyes and imagining himself prostrated before his mistress, beads of sweat dripping from her as she completed her warm-up before their session. That was almost as hot as the session itself, as she finished by lifting her leg up behind her head, stretching it while balanced on the other.
 
“Oh man, I'm gonna let loose, and real soon!” Shirai groaned.
 
“I'm almost there as well.” Kantaro added.
 
“Hey! Don't fuck up my equipment. Here's the tissue box!” Haitani handed the box over to Kentaro, who grasped a large wad, and then to Shirai, who did as well.
 
Just in time.
 
Shirai imagined the taste of his mistress' tangy spew as she allowed him to slurp her while on his knees, his tongue reaching as far up into her as he could stretch it. Haruka had one leg up over his shoulder, stiletto heel digging into the meat of one buttock as she leaned over him, repeatedly striking his other ass-cheek with her modified cat-o-nine-tails. Rolling the long, thin, polished metal black cigarette holder between pearl-white teeth, she flicked the ashes onto his back, then spoke, her voice warm gravy.
 
“Your technique, such as it can be called, has improved, I must say. So much so, that I'm about to come. But do not become proud. This is the least I expect from you. Now, will you let even one drop of my precious fluid escape your lips, bitch-boy?”
 
Heavy-lidded eyes regarded him, with disdain, even.
 
“No mistr...”
 
Crack! The cat struck, hard.
 
“I did not give you permission to speak! Merely shake your head, maggot-dropping!”
 
She raised her arm to whip his ass once more, but then she saw something that turned her on immensely, the look of fear in his eyes, and that triggered an explosive orgasm. Haruka's hot cream seemed to pour out of her slick pussy, squirting into his mouth in volume.
 
“Drink! Drink it all!” She huffed.
 
Shirai fought to keep up with her flow, nearly sputtering before regaining control. His face red, the veins in his neck stood out as a result of his efforts.
 
But he was giving pleasure to his mistress.
 
He was…
 
Overcome by his fantasy, Shirai croaked, and then unleashed his scalding emission, completely missing the wad of tissue and splattering the monitor, his next shot landing on the keyboard. Haitani was going to kick his ass but good when this was over, but the bespecled student couldn't have cared less right now. He fell to his knees; it was so intense. Haitani howled, then he, too, released, visions of Naru, and then Motoko, choking and sputtering on his offering before he frosted their faces.
 
Kentaro gnashed his teeth, as he was very close. In his fantasy, Naru screamed for help as she realized too late that she had no escape. He had broken open the door to the Kanagawa Never Land Ferris-wheel car, threatening to push her from its great height. Not enough that she now willingly submit, he forced her to continue to fight and scream as he tore her clothing from her. He then pushed her to her knees at the portal, her knuckles white as she gripped its edge. His grip on reality began to waver as he… Why was that refrain ringing inside his brain?
 
`Bow down before the one you serve! You're going to get what you deserve..!'
 
Kentaro's voice took on an even darker tone as he commanded her.
 
“Open your eyes! I want you to see everything… everything!”
 
He forced her to look down, at what could be her demise. Twisting her hair about his fist, and thrilled at the look of horror on her face, he then thrust himself into her.
 
“Take it, you fucking..! Take it! Take it!”
 
“Kentaro…. Why?”
 
“Why?” He grunted.
 
`I want to fuck you like an animal…'
 
He punished her brutally, using so much energy that the housing connecting the car to the wheel brace came undone, and the car began to swing in perpendicular fashion, its arc growing with his thrusts. They could now see the ground, and then, on the back-swing, the clear blue sky. Naru's screams filled the air.
 
(Haitani gave Shirai a concerned look, then nodded over toward their grimacing, groaning guest.
 
“Hey, is he o.k?” Shirai whispered.)
 
As he finished with her, and the car rocked slowly back to a stop, he flashed an evil grin as he looked down on her.
 
“Well, what do you have to say about that?”
 
Naru, her breathing rapid, faced away from him, before speaking.
 
“You… you bastard! I… I…”
 
“Yes?”
 
“I want more!”
 
She crept closer to him, on her knees.
 
“!!!”
 
In the real world, Kentaro growled, and then erupted.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
After catching their breaths, Haitani looked about, before moaning.
 
“Awww, shit! You fuckers, look at this mess you made! I told you…”
 
“I'm sorry. I got a little carried away. It wasn't my fault. If Haruka-san wasn't so… then I wouldn't have…” Shirai scratched the back of his head.
 
“Here's the spray cleaner and a wipe. Get to work!”
 
Haitani's mini tirade was interrupted by Kentaro.
 
“So, have any of you seen Keitaro?”
 
“Not for a couple of days, at least.” Shirai was amazed at the amount of gunk he had plastered onto the monitor.
 
“Interesting…”
 
“What is?” Haitani asked.
 
“Well, put two and two together. No one has seen him for a while now. He lives in a dorm full of beautiful women. My guess is…”
“No! Don't say it! If he's done it… if he and Naru… or even Motoko…”
 
“Or… my Haruka-san. No. It's… it's not… not … don't even think it!”
 
“Well then, I believe we'd better pay a visit. Just to make certain my hunch is incorrect.” Kentaro gave a crooked smile.
 
`And you, Naru. I'll see you again, soon.'
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Author's Commentary (and other assorted stuff):
 
La Princesse Jaune is a lovely one-act opera by Camille Saint- Saëns, chronicling the tale of a man who has become obsessed by all things Japanese, in particular a portrait of a Japanese girl. He consumes a potion, and is then taken on a fantastic dream. In this chapter, Keitaro dreams as well, only to awaken to his own princess, the divine Maehara.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Following is some random rambling on incest, since we really delved into it in the past few chapters, and there appear to be quite a few of you who find the genre appealing. Not related directly to the goings on within this fiction, I'm temporarily putting this here until I can build perhaps an original work around it. If the subject is not to your taste, please scroll down a few pages.
 
The next two paragraphs come from a religious website, name withheld, since I'm certain the webmaster won't want the url floating around in a hentai fic. Anyway, I found this:
 
If we now work totally from Scripture, without any personal prejudices or other extra-biblical ideas, then back at the beginning, when there was only the first generation, brothers would have had to have married sisters or there would be no more generations!
We are not told when Cain married or any of the details of other marriages and children, but we can say for certain that some brothers had to marry their sisters at the beginning of human history.
Keep in mind, the terms “marry” and “mate with” are interchangeable, since you can't have generations without the mating part.
 
The following monologue was written with the legendary George Carlin in mind, as he is likely one of the few around with the balls to actually present something like this to an audience.
 
(Applause dies down)
 
“Thank you. Thank you very much. So, here we have Adam and Eve, and God threw them out of Eden. So Adam turns to Eve…
 
Adam: “Got any other good ideas?”
Eve: “Hey, I didn't put a gun to your head.”
Adam: “Gun?”
Eve: “Yeah, they haven't been invented yet, but that's not the point. I'm not feeling a lot of support from you right now. Keep this up and it's “No Sugar Tonight”. Get my meaning?
Adam: “Yeah, yeah. Got it.”
 
So Adam was reminded really quickly that Eve's was the only pussy on earth (the only ass, too), and if he wanted to get any more, he'd have to toe the line. Eventually, she got over her mad-on, and gave him some, and soon after, along came Cain and Abel. Cain was probably plagued with all kinds of psychological issues, and in one of his fits of jealous rage, he killed his brother. Seeing that his rage had not abated, he went to his father.
 
Cain: “Dad, I'm so sorry about what I did, but I got all this… this fire inside. What should I do?
Adam: “Here's an axe, son. Chopping wood is a good… oh wait. Maybe that's not such a great idea.
Cain: “So, what'll I do?”
Adam: “Uhh, ask your mother. Maybe she knows.”
 
So Cain went to Eve.
 
Cain: “Mom, I've got all this stuff twisting up inside me. It's tearing me apart! Can you help me, please?!”
Eve: “My poor son. Come here, and let me embrace you, my baby.”
 
Cain hugs Eve, and, upon feeling her soft body, particularly her full bosom, he remembers that he had suckled on those as a baby. Gasping at that memory, he feels something happening within his body, and becomes more aggressive, now trying to kiss her on the lips. Eve turns her head away at the last moment.
 
Eve: “Cain, stop that!”
Cain: “Why? I don't know how, but there's something inside me that tells me I must!”
Eve: “But you can't. I'm your mother!”
Cain: “But I'm going out of my mind. Look at this. It's been like this for days!”
 
Cain opens his robe to reveal his nearly purple, throbbing erection. Eve gasps at its length and thickness.
 
Eve: “But I… but… I can't. It's forbidden, between mothers and sons…
Cain: “That's bullshit! You ate the forbidden apple, for god's sake! All I need is… there's something you have that I can put this into. I don't know how I know, but I just know!”
Eve: “My poor son, suffering so much. I can't give you my… I just can't. But perhaps I can do this…”
 
As Cain's eyes bulged in surprise, Eve bared her large, full breasts and opened her arms to him. Cain settled in upon her lap and groped first one, and then the other warm mound before capturing its erect nipple in his mouth. Eve gasped as she felt her body respond to his tugging, suckling actions, recalling that she did this for him when he was a baby, and that even then, she had… responded to him… in spite of herself. Cain's tongue dragged across her engorged nipple as he pulled on it like he was starving. She had no milk to give him, but he still grasped and prodded the billowing flesh with such urgency.
 
`My poor, dear son… in such agony…'
 
Eve now reached out and grasped his shaft at its base, then moved her fingers gently up the turgid length. She pulled the skin back over the swollen, scarlet tip, releasing a ribbon of thick fluid. She did it again. When she did it the third time, Cain bellowed like a wild beast and let loose gouts of his come, some of which struck Eve on the arm and face. Cain fell back, exhausted.
 
Eve: “You are forbidden to spill your seed in this manner, but, as your mother, I cannot stand by and watch you suffer so.
Cain: “Mother… I…”
Eve: “Do not worry, my son. What I have, that you are in dire need of, belongs to your father, but I will remedy the situation. However, you will have to be patient, very, very patient. All right?”
Cain: “Yes, mother…”
 
And so Eve kept an eye on her cycle, and drained Adam of every drop of sperm until she could produce a daughter, and then another, and then another, with a few sons in between. Adam, figuring out what had likely transpired, slept with one eye open, and kept a club handy at bedside, just in case someone had any ideas about cuckolding him.
 
It was tough on Cain, as he watched his sisters grow, but Eve kept him from taking them before they matured, and continued to do what she could to relieve him, often barely escaping impalement herself. But she was steadfast, and protected her pussy from his constant attempts to get inside. Eventually, his eldest younger sister, who had blossomed into a beautiful girl, came of age.
 
Having been taught by her mother exactly what a woman was to do for a man, one evening that one gave herself to her brother. Cain was so overcome with joy that he cried at receiving her gift. And, because he loved her, he used every ounce of his will to take her gently, to not give in to the pent-up desire that commanded him to pummel her with great force. Moist softness slowly yielded to throbbing hardness as he patiently worked his length into his sister.
 
“My dearest brother…” A tear fell from her eye at his display of tenderness.
 
“My lovely, loving sister…”
 
The sensations of moving within her body traveled up to his brain, and soon became so great that Cain thought he approached madness. With a strangled gasp, he flexed inside her, and then filled her womb with his potent seed, before collapsing. She held onto him tightly.
 
Anyway, they had many children after that, and all of Eve's other sons and daughters wound up screwing each other, and having lots and lots of kids (all of that begetting, you know), and one of them was your great, great, great to-the-power-of ten, grand something or other.
 
(Audience applause)
 
And then Moses came along, and after that, you weren't allowed to do that kind of thing anymore.
 
“You mean, I can't…”
 
“No.”
 
“But, with father, I can still..?”
 
“No!”
 
“But what if my brother just…”
 
“How many times do I have to repeat myself? What, are you Meshugana?!”
 
“But isn't that kind of arbitrary?”
 
“Well, you would think so, since... Hey now! No trick questions for the law-giver. These were recorded as the eleventh through the fifteenth commandments, but that third tablet slipped from my hand and broke into a hundred pieces. Not even the Crazy-Glue could.... But anyway, I remember them clearly…”
 
Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not seek to feed upon thy mother's breasts, after weaning has taken place, no matter how much they billow and undulate before thine eye. Nor shalt thou seek to relieve thy lust within her body, lest thou become the contemptible mother-fucker. Thou canst not return to that place from which thou hast entered into this world.”
 
Twelfth Commandment: Thou shalt not sneak into thy sister's room at night, with intent to fondle her body, prepubescent, in the case of the younger, or voluptuous, in the case of the elder, whilst she layeth fast asleep. Neither canst thou wake her first, in order to bypass this commandment.
 
Thirteenth Commandment: Thou shalt not flash thy firm, upstanding breasts to thy brother, nor thy full, pouting pudenda, nor “accidentally” thrust thy soft, yielding body against his, in hopes of goading him into pursuit. For if thy brother chaseth and naileth thee, woe be unto you, generation unto generation.
 
Fourteenth Commandment: Thou shalt not bounceth thy daughter upon thy lap, secretly nestling thine aroused manhood into that place between her thighs, before the onset of her womanhood, nor after. Neither shalt thou think lascivious thoughts of her whilst mating another woman.
 
Ideally, thou shouldest always think of the woman with whom thou art mating, whilst the mating occurs, but because I have made man the way he is, with the propensity to think nearly incessantly about sex, I shall probably grant an exemption here.
 
Fifteenth Commandment: Thine eyes shalt not glaze over after “accidentally” walking in whilst thy son exiteth the shower, though his wand might be exceedingly large for his age. Neither shalt thou lick thy lips in imagination of how much larger it could grow to when fully erect. Nor shall thy body shiver in anticipation of impalement by said stiffening spike. For if thine own son becomes witness to these acts, he shall begin such pursuit that ye shall not escape his grasp, and all these imaginings shall come to pass as he bendeth thee over the sink and naileth thee from behind.
 
So that's what Moses would have given to the tribe, but people are people, so they of course nod their heads in agreement and swear compliance.
 
And then they wind up fucking, anyway. I, uhh…
 
(Riotous applause, whistling, stomping…)
 
Thank you! Thank you very much! I'll be here at the fabulous Vegas Venetian through the end of the month. Everyone, please bet with your head, not over it…”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Ahh, so that's the rant on incest. Glad I got that outta my system…
 
Anyway, here is the unparalleled Mel Brooks, as Moses, when the aforementioned accident occurred:
 
www.youtube(dot)com/watch?v=fMMg-L7Lqu4
 
Just replace the `(dot)' with a real `.'
 
But hey, it'd be a gas if any of that still existed in one of the lost books of the Old Testament.
 
Perhaps in an adult-rated “Family Guy”, they'd all be seated, listening with mouths agape as the pastor read this, from one of those newly discovered books. They don't even make it to the car before Lois gets jumped, by the whole family.
 
Stewie: “I don't care about the other parts; the rest of you can do whatever you want. But I'll kill the one who touches the bitch's teats. Both of those belong to me!”
 
Quagmire (somehow believing that he deserves a turn at Lois, and in a deep Barry White baritone): “Gig-gity, gig-gity”.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
The wallpaper I used for inspiration is here (sadly, no Mu-san, but Shinobu-chan wawa..!):
 
http://www.eng.buffalo(dot)edu/~kfisher2/index_files/Love_Hina_gi rls.jpg
 
 
 
Shout outs!:
 
 
penguinboy: Thanks for your support!
 
 
Mediaminer.org:
 
A-Z Mark II: Yes, the main paths, and the sub-paths, and the… Well eventually they'll all come together, and it won't be too much of a hodge-podge. I hope. Thanks. And readers should check out his fine works on this site.
 
Ecchi-Anbu: Flattery will get you quite far. Keep it coming.
 
tomdj1701: I'm happy that it met your satisfaction.
 
EverPresentKaze: I gratefully accept your applause. Thank you all, and good night!
 
TheWhiteMonk: Three thumbs up. Better than Ebert `n' Roper. Yes, I tried to infuse as much realism as possible, while keeping the fantastic, fantastic! Thank you.
 
Tury: Hemingway, you say? Uhh, suppose I'd better put that shotgun away, then, eh? But really, thanks for your comments.
 
anon2: Oh, that anon2! Yes, we have the motor running, now shifting into gear, and I believe the finish line is in sight! Thanks for hanging in there.
 
Scyggy: Yes, Naru's hurt runs deep. Remember, she almost struck Mei-chan, before the others intervened. Mental illness is a serious subject. I only touch upon it here to give the character more depth. Thanks for the review.
 
Orihime-chan: Thank you. I've worked very hard on Motoko's arc. I've worked very hard on Mutsumi's arc. Come to think of it, I've worked very hard on this whole fic! Glad you liked the Su/Maehara interaction. Let me know if Ichigo fails to fulfill your needs, and I'll be there in no time (don't tell her, but I'm really one of her Shun Shun Rikka; guess which one?). Thank you also for the three magic words all het men desire to hear from a woman:
 
“I… get… wet”
 
(Author tries to fit swelled head through doorway, but finds he cannot!).
 
Prodigal Priest: Wow! That's a review! Of course Mu-san has studied The Art of War. Yes, the disturbing parts. This kind of thing goes on daily, all around the world. I don't condemn or condone, merely report (o.k., maybe with a bit of titillation…). Thanks for hanging in there!
 
lost sasuke loves itachi: Not sure what you mean by “this kind of stuff”, but thanks.
 
DemonicChild888: Disturbing, but real.
 
newtob exile: Thank you! Naru's business should end in about three chapters from this one. And you don't have to beg.
 
hinata_FANBOY: Thanks. Somehow, I've got to get Hinata and Shinobu together, in a crossover. Somehow…
 
Zerothehero: I hope you have enjoyed how Shinobu is portrayed in this installment. Thanks for your comments.
 
Innortal: Please pm or review, and let me know how exactly it is out of context. I need all the help I can get. Thanks. And readers should check out his fine works on this site.
 
un named: I don't do anything piecemeal anymore. It's all or nothing, sorry. Hope this was worth the wait.
 
ShadowOfTheVoid: Thank you. Yes, Haruka will get some more; why, he should show his gratitude for all she has taught him. Yes, Kit will get some more (whipped cream, chocolate syrup… something like that). Yes, Motoko will give him her other virginity (and I'm leaning in the direction of Tsuroko being present, to make sure her sister is taken “properly”, within some kind of insane ritual. Another reviewer tipped me off to Tsuroko's perverted side, which I somehow missed, so we'll see what happens. Great review. Domo.
 
 
Anime.AFF.net:
 
Squall: Yes, Su. No on really knows what she's thinking. Hope you like how Shinobu was handled here. And you are correct. Hinata is very similar in disposition to Shinobu. In one of the many stories that are spinning around in my head, Shinobu gets spirited away to the Hyuga compound in Konoha, where, on a relatively uneventful day, Neji walks into the kitchen for a snack, only to find our girl teaching Hinata how to cook a delicious meal for the man of her dreams (I'll leave who that is to your imagination). Later, after much kawaii interaction between the two (because with the two of them together, kawaii goes off the meter, right?), Hinata teaches Shinobu the basics of how to increase her chakra. Soon enough, Shinobu, in full ninja regalia, is seen skipping branches with her new friend, high up in the forest canopy. The real drama then ensues…
 
JockoMegane: Elevation! Just the way U2 sings it. Anyway, Motoko has difficulty now concentrating on her training, having been opened up as she has. And we're still waiting on that Panty Saga update. Hope it shows up before my Social Security kicks in (or is supposed to kick in…).
 
nightmarz: I… don't know how to respond. Your review has made me very happy.
 
Mr McBob: Hope Shinobu's deflowering is enough for you, heh…
 
Brian: Yes, Pearl Jam. Fabulous lyrics, a lead singer with raw emotive talent, ready to detonate at any moment, and a guitar-god to sonically kick your ass for good measure.
 
 
Knight: Thanks! Naru is now grumbling that it's taking me so long to get her into Keitaro's bed (or Kei into her bed…), and that she'll be as old as Granny Hina before she gets nailed. She's kinda scary right now…
 
TheEndOfAllThingsGoodAndBad: Yes, he will churn her cream into butter when she finally gets that thing into proper position. Naru has seen the outline, and repeatedly reminds me that it's been months between updates. That's why she's so feisty just now. Yes, I'm still suffering collateral damage from that tank ordinance. So when Naru smacks the back of my head, then innocently looks away when I turn around…
 
Silent_Aura: Wow, you are amazing for leaving such a review! Arrigatou.
 
bloodrain01: Here is the `more'. Thanks.
 
BigFics: Dude! So passionate about Shinobu's happiness. I might have to write a K/S fic just for you. After the Shinobu/Hinata fic mentioned above, of course…
 
Raelax Darkmoon: Thank you. Another Hinata fan!
 
Mr McBob (again): Yes, Naru is frustrated, about to bite my head off. I just dodged a textbook (again). Thanks for your kind words.
 
goldenbou868: You should be over your headache by now, I hope. Yes, the plot is twisted, just like my sister (Twisted Sister..?). Sorry, I just cracked myself up. Peace, out.
 
Brian (again): Yes, I will finish this. Thanks again.
 
greg: You are awesome; I will keep it up!
 
Lord-Master: More Kit coming soon! Perhaps she will get aggressively man-handled. Well, anyway, Haruka is not quite satisfied with her performance as Shirai's fantasy object, showing me her inventory of “toys” that she'd like to be able to use in this fic. (candlewax?!).
 
Kisuke: Great review. I thank you greatly!
 
ed: Arrigatou!
 
INK4BLOOD: Yes, thank you. I hope I can finish it before another two years pass by.
 
Daniel Flatford: Well, his stamina is amazing, especially since he's not really gifted physically in other areas. We'll see…
 
INK4BLOOD (again): Age of consent in Japan is… 14?! The only way that second part is true would be if Haruka, already his cousin, married either of Keitaro's parent's brothers. Then she could be his cousin and aunt..?
 
dragon: Very nice review. Thanks.
 
Mr McBob (again): You can expect another chapter now! Hope it's as good as advertised.
 
Shadoknight: Stay on target?
“It's no good down here. I can't maneuver!”
“Stay on target…”
“We're too close!”
“Stay on target…”
“Loosen up!”
Boom!
“Gold Five to Red Leader! I lost Tiree, Lost Dutch. They came from… behind!”
Crash!
 
Yeah, I hope to stay on target, and not wind up like Gold Team in Star Wars.
 
Ugleboi: From your keyboard to some H-producer's ear. Yes, that cartoon. Naru taking off her panties and using them to wipe his bloody nose or something like that, if I remember…
 
Un Gato: Still waiting for that full review (in all fairness, you've waited for this installment, so, touché), and thanks for your comments.
 
Conq Da Freak: Thanks, and never kill your sympathy, unless it's for the Devilwhoo whoo..! whoo whoo..! (Cracked myself up again…).
 
Kotochaos: Thx for the explanation.
 
iyeee: I'll keep writing if you'll keep reading. Thank you.
 
Narshe Delvar: Glad I could help inspire you to get back to the keyboard. Shuffle! Memories is on my list. I had to cut back on my anime watching to get this update completed (but I still got hooked on Chocotto Sister, and now, Kodomo no Omocha!). My intent is to always insert bits of exposition or narrative between any dialog spoken by the same person, so that I can always use sets of quotation marks. I'd be happy if you could specifically point out where that did not happen, as I'm sure I have a lot of cleanup when this thing is finally completed. Thanks.
 
nic: Here ya go!
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
For all the loverly fans of this fic, here are a few more multi-media bonuses I'd like to share, since you've all (o.k., most of you) waited so patiently for this update.
 
LH Doujin:
 
Many of you may have already viewed this one. If anyone could point me to an English scanlation, I'd be a happy man. Click the “!” in the yellow field to enlarge.
 
Anyway, this one is yuri, and a few frames down, we find Mu-san happily munching away on Naru's (bald!) juicy goodness. Naru later returns the favor, to a rousing finish. Poor Shinobu-chan, after getting all hot and bothered, winds up a mere voyeur, and from a distance. I guess that's why I had to give her what she's wanted for so long, in this installment.
 
foros.hqmm(dot)cl/showthread.php?t=14835
 
Body-Type Images:
 
I scanned the web for real images of what the girls (or at least their bodies) might possibly look like, thinking (hoping) that somewhere, someone with deep pockets will make a Love Hina live action movie.
 
Thank you, TT! These images are my opinion, but feel free to comment. And here they are…
 
First off, we have the (still hot!) Haruka-san's lovely endowment. Perhaps a wee bit more than what she carries about, but those nips are definately hers! I remembered that when they all were out looking for Kanako, and shone the flashlight on her, her breasts were nearly this size. Anyway, she's holding up nicely for an older “onee-san”. Couldn't you lavish attention upon those for hours? Of course Keitaro became mesmerized before he latched on and didn't want to let go!
 
tokyotopless(dot)com/model/Miyu.milk/04/02.html
 
Next, we have Kit's succulent endowment, bursting out of their containment. When she lifts her hips, they fall forward to caress her cheeks. Yes…
 
tokyotopless(dot)com/model/Sayuri/09/09.html
 
The divine Mutsumi displays her fabulous anterior assets (and her model's name is… Mutsumi!). Look at the size of her waist in comparison! What a feast! Of course Naru, and then Keitaro could not possibly have hoped to resist.
 
Tokyotopless(dot)com/model/Mutsumi/02/01.html
 
Here we have Kaolla stripping off her leopard print panties, this from Keitaro's viewpoint just as he prepares to mount her from behind.
 
asstraffic.littlemidgets(dot)com/girls/chrissie/images/2.jpg
 
This could possibly be our island princess as well, waiting for Keitaro to “jump” her.
 
Tokyotopless(dot)com/model/KAWANO/05/09.html
 
Shinobu-chan still cannot believe how she's grown. She can't keep her hands off them!
 
Tokyotopless(dot)com/media/OppaiTairiku/KeiSUGIYAMA/04.html
 
Following, we have Maya Sakura's head (sorry, could not find just the body shot) on Motoko-chan's fabulously athletic physique. Scroll down just a bit, and then you can imagine Motoko's head on that body. Add bokken, then…
 
RectusAbdominusfemale (gurgle…).
 
a401.ac-images.myspacecdn(dot)com/images01/100/l_c657b3188c511 022143484f703156398.jpg
 
And of course, we can't forget Naru, who has a fabulous body in her own right, and believe me, she's itching to use it:
 
Tokyotopless(dot)com/model/Koyuki/09/06.html
 
Al right, then. Someone with cash, guts and vision step forward, and make this motion picture a reality! I promise to watch it in the theater at least a dozen times, and then buy the dvd and blue-ray disc when those become available.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Sadly, the booty-shakin' J-girls link is no more, so the reference to that fantastic video is removed with this edit.
 
Disclaimers:
 
Head Like A Hole/Closer are owned/performed by Nine Inch Nails/Trent Reznor.
 
 
Ja.
 
W.