Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ See Me, feel Me, Touch Me, Heal Me ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
See me, Feel me, Touch me, Heal me.
 
Naru rubbed her hands together, then up and down her arms as she sat in the waiting room.  For some reason, she could not stop shivering, even though the room temperature was quite warm.  Haruka sat to her left and looked over at her friend, before taking another sip of her black coffee.  She flashed a small smile before speaking.
“I can see you’re still nervous, even after the initial consultation.  Don’t worry, Naru.  You are in the right place.  We’ll all work together to help you deal with this.  I’ve told you as much.  Or don’t you trust me?”
 
&&&&&&&
 
Haruka had set this up by calling in a favor from Dr. Tenma Kenzou, an aquiantance from her past, whom she hadn’t seen in nearly a decade.  Dr. Tenma had become a world-famous neurosurgeon before turning his interests to psychology, and now psychotherapy.  He had been instrumental in creating an amazingly effective radical new therapy, which, although it placed him in the midst of a firestorm of controversy within the established medical community, had a success rate that could not be questioned.  He was in serious consideration for the Nobel Prize that year.  Haruka knew that years of typical psychotherapy could possibly help Naru in the long run, but if something was available that could release her emotional blockages in much less time, then perhaps giving it a chance had some merit.  Naru, after consulting her parents, had concurred, and the preliminary meeting had been set up.  Dr. Tenma was in great demand the world over, with the rich and famous gladly paying his ten-thousand yen per-hour fee, but for Haruka, he would stop the world.

“Haruka-senpai.  It’s been too long.  It’s so good to see you again.”

Haruka stood when he entered the office waiting room, slightly surprised at how much he had changed since she last saw him.  Now head of his own research foundation, he had a much more commanding presence than she remembered.  Dr. Tenma licked suddenly dry lips at seeing the slender, attractive woman once again, after all these years.  Grasping her hand, and relieved at seeing no wedding band on her ring finger, he suddenly pulled her into an embrace.

“Oh!”  She gasped.

“Haruka… neesan.”  He whispered, trembling as he hooked his chin over her shoulder, inhaling as he now grasped her about the shoulders. 

‘Yes.  This scent.  The memories…’
 
&&&&&&&
 
He had been a chemistry major at Todai as part of the pre-med program, this during the time she had been employed as Seta’s assistant in the Department of Curatorial Studies sub-division of the archaeology department, as well as maintaining matriculating status within her own degree program.  While working one day on a redox reaction between Hydrogen and Flouride, in hopes of eventually converting ammonia into nitric acid, he happened to glance out of the second-story window of the lab as she made her way across the university commons.  He raised his brows in surprise.

Slender.

Elegant

Refined of gait.

Economy of motion.

Then she exhaled as nostrils flared, twin streams now rising to disappear into the crisp morning air.  That might have been the most sensuous thing he had ever seen in his life.

Until she placed the cigarette between pursed lips once more.

“Gah..!”

He dropped the test equipment he had been holding onto the floor.

Thankfully the spill hadn’t created a spark, or perhaps the school would have needed a remodeled lab.

Since that day, he had tried to gain her attention, using different means, and she soon became aware of his efforts, but ignored him anyway, as she had been preoccupied in deciphering Seta’s mixed signals regarding exactly what she meant to him.  After some reconnaissance work in tracking her movements about the university, as well as collecting other information, finally, today, Kenzou made it a point to just step in behind her at the cafeteria check-out line.  He gathered all of his courage.

“Ahem.  That looks very appetizing.”

He nearly coughed, complimenting her choice of entrée, the Takkadon, or tuna fillet over a bed of rice.  Haruka turned, only now realizing who it was, a bit taken aback that she had failed to notice his presence before now.  She knit her brows as she gave him the once-over.  He was a bit shorter than she, and, although not bad looking, he wasn’t anything to write home about, either.  Nose a bit large, but nice eyes.  And his hands seemed strong.  He swallowed audibly, as, at this proximity, she was even more beguiling than he had anticipated.  Clear, pale, unblemished skin, light brown almond eyes, and of course, those lovely lips, all accentuated classic feminine Japanese features.  And then, again, those fluid movements…

Kenzou called up every bit of courage and will power to prevent any nervous tic from manifesting upon his face, and also to retain the intestinal gas that was trying to erupt just then. 

Convincing herself that he was probably not a stalker-class threat, more likely a mere nuisance, she allowed her placid demeanor to return, and replied.

“Yes, it is.”

Success?

‘She spoke to me!  Yes!’

Willing himself to not wobble, and trying his best to not grin stupidly, he bowed slightly.

‘O.k., but what do I do now?  She’s waiting. What do I say? What do I say?”

The line moved forward, and Haruka turned to pay the cashier.

‘She’s turning away.  I can’t let this opportunity pass.’

“I’m Tenma Kenzou, happy to make your aquaintance!” 

He blurted out, hoping she would respond to him once more.  Haruka finished paying for her meal, and then briefly turned to him once again.  Used to being approached by men (and women!),  she reviewed the current situation.

‘Hmm.  He’s clearly interested, though a bit clumsy.   If I engage him too much, he might take it the wrong way and wind up thinking he has a chance.  I’m not that cruel.  Let’s kill this before it grows.’

“I’m Urashima Haruka.  It’s nice to meet you.  Have a good day.”

She turned to look for an empty table.

“Urashima-san!  Onegai-shimasu.  Matte!”

‘Ah!  I knew I should have gotten this packaged “to go”…’  Haruka nearly rolled her eyes.

“What is it?”

Kenzou bowed stiffly, forgetting he had a fountain coke in one hand, and spilled some of it onto the floor in front of her.  This caused her to jump backwards to avoid getting her shoes soiled.  Amazingly, her own tray’s contents remained undisturbed, as she landed deftly, softly. 

‘Martial arts training?  Oh boy, if I’m not careful, she could probably break me in two…’

“Oh!  Sumimasen!  I... I only wanted to ask if you had planned to eat with anyone.  If not, w... would you please give me the honor of your presence at the lunch table?”

‘Please... please... please...’

The attendant stepped quickly between them to clean up the spill.

‘I’ve got categorization of twenty-seven different relics from the last dig to complete.  Do I really have time for this?’

Haruka sighed.  He had such an earnest look on his face, and truly, since she had committed to waiting for Seta to make up his mind between herself and Sara’s mother, it had been a while since she had even considered keeping the company of another male.  Something about his almost pleading request, and the fact that her intuition could sense no deception in his aura, had softened her heart, and before she knew it, they were seated at a table together.

‘Ah!  I’m simply too kind.  Where is my inner bitch, when I need her?’

But it wasn’t nearly as bad as she had expected it to be; he was actually quite intelligent, and even a bit of a wit, once his nervousness died down.  They chatted about this and that, against muted voices in the background.

“… you have to drop just out of Melee range, and then lay another Frost Nova…”

“… but what about a Flame Strike/ Blizzard combo..?”

He found out that she was two years his senior.  

Haruka explained to him that she had been exploring archaeology as a possible career, but didn’t think she had a natural affinity for the profession in order to be as good as she might.

“I’m going to become a doctor, a surgeon.  And I’m going to be one of the best in the world. “   Kenzou said, with a most serious look on his face. 

“That’s quite ambitious of you, Kenzou-kun.  I believe you’ll go very far, and look, I’ve only known you for such a short time.”

“Thank you, Urashima-san.”

The late morning fog began to lift.

“Please, call me Haruka.  Oh look, the sun is coming out.  I want to sit outside for the remainder of my break.”

He followed her to the open patio area.  Haruka seated herself after Kenzou positioned the chair for her.  Running fingers through silky brown hair, she shook it out a bit, giving him an even better profile of her refined features.

‘She’s so pretty.  I’d love to have a girlfriend like her.  If only I could figure out how...’

“Ah, this breeze is so nice.  Do you mind if I have a smoke?  I find it relaxes me after a meal.”

“Of course not, Haruka-san.  Please feel free.”

Lighting a cigarette… such a simple act.  Why was he riveted to his seat?
 
Tapping the pack
Selecting
Long, graceful fingers
Bring it to full, luscious lips
Moistening, then a parting of lips; a slight pucker
Her tongue, for just a moment…
The first caress, tender, almost, as the tip of it…
Just now, penetration
A flick of the lighter...  once, twice... combustion
Blue/white flare highlights exquisite facial features
Hot flame kisses the tip; it burns
Inhalation
Slowly, deliberately
Nostrils flare, sucking in air
Eyes closed in rapture, for just a moment 
And now, exhale… smooth, controlled
She… what is this?  
French inhale? 
Irish Waterfall?
Oh yes. 
 
A sorceress…
She summons the djinn
From deep within
And then devours it
Yet again.
 
Haruka continued to entertain him with her oral and nasal prowess, smiling inwardly. 

‘I know I shouldn’t toy with him like this, but it’s only in fun.’

Had anyone called him away from the table just then, Kenzou would not have been able to stand.

They met again for lunch the following day, and a few more times after.  Haruka found that she enjoyed his company; some of his questions and comments were quite insightful.  Kenzou only knew that he needed to be near her as often as class work would allow.  His friends shook their heads whenever her name came up in conversation, trying to spare him a crash, advising that she was so far out of his league that nothing could possibly come of it.  But something, something drove him to continue, as it was thrilling to be in her presence.

‘I’ll just keep doing what I’m doing, and if I don’t bore her to death, or do something really, really stupid, I can hope against hope that maybe, just maybe...’

It took him a while to get used to her dry sense of humor, but he kept up his effort, and soon was able to fashion jokes that made her laugh. 

“Say, Haruka-senpai, what did they call it when Godzilla ate Michael Jackson?”

She gave him a furrowed brow.

“I don’t know.  What?”

She glared at him.

‘This had better be good, or I’ll take these chopsticks and grab you by that sizable nose of yours.  And then, I’ll…’

“The “Thrilla” in Godzilla!”

He grinned, showing all his teeth.  Haruka was not amused.

“Baka, to the power of infinity!  Come over here, so I can smack some intelligence back into that brain of yours that’s obviously leaking profusely, and growing smaller as we speak!”

Kenzou’s grin disappeared in an instant.  He blinked, mind racing.

“Wait!  I’m not finished.  Then he drank some vanilla…”

“Yes..?”

“…and, uhh… danced around like Magilla Gorilla…”

“Go on…”

“…and then he started to rap like Ghostface Killah!”

Then, with Godzilla’s whiny roar interspersed for added sound effect, and the
“Thriller” zombie dance with arms tucked in close to his sides (because that’s what Godzilla probably would have looked like trying to do it), Kenzou broke out whatever he could remember of Wu-Tang Clan’s “Bring da Ruckus”.
 
“Ghostface, catch the blast of a hype verse
My glock bursts, leave in a hearse, I did worse
I come rough, tough like an elephant tusk
Ya head rush, fly like Egyptian musk
Aw shit, Wu-Tang Clan spark the wicks an'
However, I master the trick just like Nixon
Causin’ terror, quick damage ya whole era…”
 
Kenzou stopped at that point, brow furrowed as he struggled to remember the rest.

“Uhh… uhh…”

It was just too much.  Haruka took a deep breath. 

Then she burst out laughing, nearly doubling over. 

“You… you little…”

Kenzou exhaled a sigh of relief as he wiped his brow.

He made her feel attractive and vibrant, always giving his undivided attention.  Later, she was in the middle of a bite of shrimp when it struck her.

I want him.

‘I… What?’

She almost shivered, alarmed.  It had crept up on her, catching her off-guard, before revealing itself. 

‘Oh, hell no!’

Not even a coherent thought, it had been a vague feeling that had gathered ever more emotional energy until it became a tangible sensation in her belly.  Usually, a woman knows within thirty seconds of meeting a man whether or not he has even a glimmer of hope of sharing her bed.  Haruka had never even considered the thought of a physical relationship with Kenzou; it was just so absurd.

‘I want Kenzou-kun...  And I want him now, right now!’

‘Are you sure, Haruka?  I mean, this guy, he’s two years your junior, and you’ve only recently  met, and he’s probably a cherry-boy who doesn’t know a thing about anything, and then Seta, and then, and then...’

None of the counter-arguments convinced her otherwise.  Logic has always had a poor record of success in the face of lust-fueled emotion.

‘Is there a full moon?  The Spring Equinox?  What’s the matter with me?  I never do this…

Seta, you’re also responsible, leaving me dangling off the branch so that this might happen, damn it!’

She would give Seta more time to convince himself one way or the other.  In the meantime, another fish now tugged at her line, testing her reel, and she was not going to let it get away.

Resolved, she squinted as if examining his face, before reaching out to pluck a leaf that had landed in his hair.  Showing it to him before discarding it, she then reached out once more, running her fingers through the area before smoothing it back down.

“That’s much better, Kenzou-kun.”

‘There.  Let’s see what you do next.’     

Kenzou almost blew the coke he had been drinking out of his nose, but caught himself at the last moment.

‘She… touched me!’

“Th… Thank you, Haruka-senpai.  Without you, I’d probably be walking around like ‘Swamp-Thing’, or something like that.“   He grinned before recovering.

‘O.k., keep the conversation moving.’

“So, did you say you were planning another dig soon?  Will it be here in Japan?”

Ah, Kenzou.  As clueless as they came, never realizing that the threshold had been passed, and that all he had to do was make a move, almost any move, and she was his.  He continued, however, to stumble along.

Hey, why are you rounding the bases again?  Home plate is back that way!

Haruka moistened her lips, again asking herself if she really wanted this.  She then pushed the edge of the envelope a bit farther.

“Ah.  I need to stretch my legs a bit.  I think I’ll go for a walk.  How about it?”

“Sure!”

They strolled about, taking in the emerging spring as they got closer to Haruka’s objective.  Every now and then, as he rambled on, she fell behind just a bit, seemingly to admire the architectural diversity of the campus, but in reality, she was getting a better idea of the shape of his buttocks, musing about what they might look like minus the pants.

And feel like, in her clutches.

‘Hmmm.’

Just in front of the dormitory building she knew he occupied, she stopped short.

“Oh dear, I just remembered.  I have to head over to the convenience store.  I’m all out of shampoo.  I guess I’ll see you later, then, Kenzou-kun.” 

She did not blink, just in case that might interrupt the signal she broadcast in his direction.

‘Come on, here’s your opening, and if you say and do the right things, something else that I believe you’d enjoy is going to open up for you, and quite soon, as even now, I can feel its heat.’

“I can run to the store and get it for you, Haruka-senpai.”  He chirped.

‘Beep!  Wrong answer!’

Haruka was beginning to feel more than a bit frustrated.  Thinking about how fast this all was happening, plus the fact that his bed was just a few floors above them, and that they could be bouncing around on top of it in mere minutes had her spine buzzing with sexual energy, legs trembling.  She swore she could feel every nerve ending as her normally thick nipples began to throb as they distended.  The stiffened tips, hard-pressed against their confines, now chafed against the cotton as they sought to fill and expand to their completely rigid state.  Haruka ground her teeth and nearly grunted; it was almost painful.  He would have to free them soon in order to pull and suck on them to give her the relief she now craved.  And if she could trust him to gently use his incisors, biting was not out of the question.  Moisture seeped down the path-to-heaven into the crotch of her panties, as well. 

‘How have I gotten into such a state, and so quickly?  Kenzou, you’ve done this to me.  You have to take responsibility!’

She licked suddenly dry lips.

“I… I don’t know.  I wouldn’t want to feel so obligated.” 

‘Come on, you’re a bright guy.  Make the connections.  There’s a girl right in front of you who’s hot for you, and she’s ready to fuck, understand?’

She almost screamed aloud.

‘I want to fuck!’

“Or, umm…”

‘Come on…’

“I… I have…”

Her eyes narrowed, light brown rays of energy probing into his…

‘You have an extra bottle of shampoo in your room, and you can get it for me right now.’

“I have an extra bottle of shampoo in my room, and I can get it for you right now.”

“I don’t know.  Are you sure it won’t be a bother?”

“No bother.  Wait here and I’ll be right back.”

He almost made it to the front portal, but her powers were too great, as she collapsed his thought-field from behind his back, like the Lance of Longinus penetrating an A/T field.

‘You don’t want to leave her outside.  Why don’t you ask her to accompany you?’

He stalled, turning.

“Umm, on second thought, would you like to come along?”

‘The Force is strong with this one.’

Haruka rolled her eyes as she sighed.

‘Or weak… whatever…’

She continued to bait.

“Are you inviting me up to your room?  Do you have some kind of ulterior motive?”

‘Damn my pride, and my heat.  I have to play this game, or I’d drag him inside by his collar and rape him in the elevator!’

“No Haruka-senpai!  It’s not like that at all!  I somehow thought it would be rude to just leave you standing here alone.”

Kenzou blushed.

“Please follow me.”

The elevator doors closed, and Kenzou pressed the button for his floor, then craned his neck to watch the numbers advance.  Haruka noted the red “Emergency Stop” button, as her previous perverted thought came back to her.

‘No.  We wouldn’t have enough time before building management came and started it up again.  Then the doors would open and they’d find us on the floor with me in a reverse cowgirl position, and… no.  This thing is building up inside, and it won’t be easily satisfied.  I’ll need at least fifteen minutes of power-drilling.  He had better be in good condition.  Hold on just a bit longer, girl.’

During the brief time he had his back to her, she raised the hem of her skirt, and, almost like a can-can dancer, flapped it in a way that sent some of her pheromone-laden fragrance in his direction. 

‘Hey, do you know what this is?  No, not up there, this way…’

She also lapped at the drool that had threatened to run down to her chin.

‘Unh.’

Soon, they reached the landing, then his front door.  His roommate was not present just then.

Please sit down over here.”

Holding his giddiness under tight control, he went into the bathroom to retrieve the shampoo.

‘I have a hot girl in my room!  “It” could finally happen!  Don’t screw it up!  Let’s see, where is that new bottle?  Ah, there it is.’

Closing the medicine cabinet, he turned only to find Haruka standing right behind him, hands making grasping motions, before she quickly pulled them down behind her back.

“Haruka-senpai?  I, umm… here it is…”

He held it out for her, and she took it from him before placing it on the sink edge without a word.  But what was that weird look on her face all about?

“Is… is something wrong?”

‘Is something wrong, you ask?  Yes, there is!  I’m not the kind of girl who would throw this at you, no matter how agitated I am.  You could have pinned me to the wall; I wouldn’t have been able to resist even if I wanted to.  And I don’t want to!  You have to give me some, any indication that you want it, so that I can give it to you, and also keep my dignity intact.  Maybe there’s a ‘MAN-ON’ switch on the back of your neck?’

Or somewhere?

“Ah, yes… will you excuse me for a moment?”  She coughed.

“I have to… umm… relieve myself.”

Kenzou swallowed.

“Of course!  Please excuse me!”  He bowed before quickly stepping out, closing the door behind him.  He went to sit down, before another thought struck him.

‘That’s right, she’s…’

Without making a sound, he crept stealthily to the door, before placing his ear as close as he dared, waiting.

‘It’s wrong, I know, but…’

Haruka, knowing he was listening, quickly drew down moist panties, and, seating herself, ejected a forceful stream of hot fluid, making certain that it made quite a bit of noise. 

‘He’s right there.  I know it.’

Kenzou was almost beside himself.

‘That’s… coming from her… from her…’

He slumped to his knees.  In his mind’s eye, he was there, before her, as she let loose the golden stream.  The image of the hot fluid gushing from her body had him erect in seconds.  Then, also in his imagination, she smiled at him before fingers gently drew the outer lips apart; he could now see the origin of the torrent as it left her body. 

Haruka was not finished, and so she stopped the flow, before releasing it again, eyes never leaving the bathroom door.

‘Do you hear that, Kenzou?  Does it excite you as much as it does me?  What will you do?’

Outside, he heard as the stream became a trickle, then stop.  Next came the flush, and then the water of the sink.  He had to move fast; he wanted to, but was rooted to the spot.  Heart pounding, nearly hyperventilating, he heard when she turned the faucet off.  Trying to will himself to move, he found he could not!

‘Get up, you idiot!’

But the door opened, and he was caught looking up at her, red-faced.  Haruka raised her brows in mock-surprise.  In reality, she was quite pleased.

‘Yes!  So you are a man after all…’

But she just stopped herself from pumping a fist into the air.

“Oh dear, so you like to listen in while girls use the bathroom?  Kenzou-kun, you were such a gentleman; I never would have thought you’d be so perverted.

“Haruka-senpai, I’m so sorry.  I couldn’t help myself.  You’re so… so…”

“I’m so… what?”  She was going to make him say it, because she hadn’t heard it in a while, and women can never hear it enough.

“You’re so pretty, no… beautiful, that I…”

‘Oh, you dear boy, that’s so sweet.’  She thought, smiling.  Then she shook her head.

‘What am I doing?  Not the time for ego stroking.  Let’s get on with the real thing right now!’

“Stand up!”

“Ehh?”

“I said, stand up this instant!”

Kenzou slowly got to his feet, the bulge at the front of his jeans clearly evident.

“Oh, so you got excited by listening as well, eh?”

He hung his head, and then mumbled.

“What did you say?”

“I… I’m sorry.  Please forgive me.  It won’t happen again!”

‘Oh yes it will, you just don’t know it yet.’ 

Haruka quite admirably stifled the cackle that almost emerged.  She would get her relief, but this was also going to be fun.  Grasping his shoulders, she pushed him backward until he fell upon his bed.  She now stood over him, hands on hips.

“Do you think you did anything wrong?”

“Yes, Haruka-senpai.  I’m sorry.”

“And will you need to be punished for your perverted actions?”

His eyes grew wide.

“Yes, Haruka-senpai.”

“Then I will have no choice except to be the one who inflicts, ehh, delivers your punishment.  Now then, remove the clothing.”

“Eh?”

“The clothes.  I said remove them!”

“Yes, Haruka-senpai!”

He did as he was told, and soon stood before her clad only in briefs, embarrassed.  The tent his erection created displayed a wet spot at the tip.  Only now did she begin to disrobe, first sweater and top, then skirt.    Haruka had briefly considered having him undress her, but her release was calling, quite urgently, and she had to move this along.  She then slowly peeled her stockings down, and then off, her eyes never leaving his.  Kenzou rasped, mesmerized by the flawlessness of her body as she revealed it to him.  She would never be an “Oppai” idol, but their size matched her slender body type, with tight waist and trim hips, those belying a lovely swell of her ass.  Lean, toned legs completed the picture of his attractive senpai.  Now standing, she crossed her arms under her ornate salmon-colored bra, causing her cleavage to rise.  He groaned.

‘She’s… taking off her clothing!  Does that mean..?  Is she..?  Will we..?’

“Do you like what you see?”

“Yes.”  He croaked.

“Do you want to… touch me?”

“Oh yes!”  He reached out instinctively for her breast.  She smacked his hand away.

“No you don’t!  Not until after your punishment, and then, perhaps I will consider, wakata?” 

‘Hai, senpai.”

“All right then.  Turn around and bend over, and then get on the bed on your hands and knees.”

‘???’

“Will I need to repeat myself?”  She warned with raised eyebrow.

“No, Haruka-senpai.”

When he did as instructed, she grasped the elastic of his briefs and pulled down, exposing pale buttocks to her lecherous gaze.  Clamping both hands onto the smooth, round hams, she grunted lustfully as she kneaded with strong fingers.  And then…

Smack!

Haruka’s eyes nearly crossed, this was getting so intense, so suddenly.

‘I really, really need some serious, deep penetration just now, but this opportunity is too good to let pass.’

Cupping the palm of her hand, she left her print on first one cheek, and then the other.

Smack!

Peering around to see his grimacing face, she also noticed that his erection stirred with each strike.

“You’ve been a bad boy, Kenzou-kun, but you seem to enjoy your punishment.  Do you want Haruka-senpai to continue?”

“Yes, Haruka-neesa...  Ahh, I mean Haruka-senpai!”

‘Ehh?’

“What… did you just call me?”

“N… nothing, Haruka-senpai!”

“Don’t lie to me!  So you have an older sister, is that correct?”

“I… I… “

Smack!

“Yes!  Yes, I do!”

“Ah, so that’s it.  And how old is your sister?”

“She… she’s your age.”

‘What?  It gets even better?’  Haruka considered this new turn of events.

“I see.  And did you also listen in on her while she was in the bathroom?”

“N…no, I didn’t…”

Smack!

“Did you?!”

“Yes!  Yes, I did!”

“And did you spy on her, as well?”

Kenzou hung his head in shame, but admitted his guilt, nonetheless.

“Yes.”

“And what did you see?”

“I saw… I saw her body.  Her breasts, her, her…”

“Her secret place?”

“Well, I didn’t really see it because she has a lot of hair… in that area.  And so…”

Smack!

“And so you got excited spying on your sister?  Did you also listen while she relieved herself?”

“Y… yes, I did.”

“And did you masturbate after?”

“But I couldn’t help myself!  It was the first time I’d ever seen a real naked girl, and it was too much for me.”

“You were also thinking of having sex with her, weren’t you?”

“Yes, senpai.”  He admitted.

“Your own sister?”

“I… I tried not to think about that, I really did.  But the image of it kept coming back, and then...”
Smack!

“S… senpai, if you keep doing that, I… I’ll…”

Haruka tilted her head to observe his erection throbbing madly.

“Oh dear, you’re quite the hentai, Kenzou-kun.  Nee-san is going to have to punish you severely.”

‘Nee-san?  What does she mean?’  Kenzou blinked in uncertainty.  Haruka snorted.

‘And I’ve got to get out of this bra and these panties before I go insane.’

She reached over for his jeans, and then removed the belt in one smooth motion.  Testing, she recoiled and then extended it rapidly, the tip making an air-splitting ‘crack’ sound.

Kenzou’s eyes grew wide.

Before he could move to defend his rear, the belt lashed out again, leaving a bright red welt where the tip struck. 

“Oww!”  He wailed.

But why was he harder than he had ever remembered?

“Stand up.”  She commanded.

As he stood, she moved to sit on the bed in front of him, tossing the belt aside.

‘He’s ready to explode.  I can’t take a chance and waste it…’

Pulling down his briefs in one deft motion, she released his painfully stiff erection to her gaze.

“Oh my.  Did I do this?  Let’s just see if we can fix it, shall we?”

Again grasping his buttocks, she pulled him closer to her face, lips parting, tongue extending.  Kenzou gasped as he watched it happen in slow motion.

‘Her tongue, this close...  She’s… she’s going to… into her mouth… her lips.  I can’t…’

Haruka’s tongue-tip almost made it to the drooling head, but the stimulation, and now this imagery, of the stunning object of his fantasies about to taste him, sent his brain into overload.  Then, Haruka glanced up into his eyes, smiling.  The shaft swelled, throbbing violently before her.

“Haruka-san!” 

Was all he could exclaim as he released a torrent of hot, sticky cream onto her face.  Haruka saw the tip swell up, turning an even darker crimson.  Knowing what was coming, she closed her eyes just in time as the first blast laced her forehead.  Kenzou gasped and his knees buckled as the streams of warm fluid ejected from his body, raining down upon her eyes, nose, cheeks.

‘This much… coming out… I never…’ 

That thought flitted across his consciousness as Kenzou sucked in oxygen, trying to keep his balance and his bearings through the intensity of the experience.  His conscious mind, for a brief moment, lost control of his body.  His hips jerked forward once again, sending more hot spew onto her lovely face.  Haruka smiled through the showering, the thought that she hadn’t even touched him giving her ego a nice lift. 

‘…and all of this has got to be good for my complexion!’

Finally, his ejaculation slowed to a dribble, then stopped. 

Haruka’s face was a mess.

Opening her mouth, she licked moist lips, before speaking.

“Kenzou-kun, that was quite a surprise.  Give me just a moment to clean up, and we’ll continue.”

Then the slender Japanese beauty raised a hand to her face, took a forefinger and swabbed his come from over her right eye before bringing that finger to her lips.  Kenzou watched in amazement as she opened wide, extended her tongue, and licked the thick, sticky substance from her finger tip.  It disappeared down her throat with an audible gulp.  His body moved of its own accord.

‘I…  I have to…’

As Haruka reached to clean the other eye, she was surprised when Kenzou grasped her by the wrist, stopping her.

“Kenzou-kun?”

She could only see him through one eye as he grasped her other wrist, before moving closer, until…

“What… what are you..?”

Haruka could feel his warm breath upon her face, and then she gasped in surprise as she next felt his own tongue lash across her other eye as it scooped up what had been plastered there.  Blinking now with both eyes, she watched as he teased her lips with the tip of his tongue, testing her.

‘Well now, what have we here?  But of course!’

Lips parting, the tip of her own tongue met his before she extended it even further in order to accept his gift.  In a slow, swiping motion, her tongue swabbed his, before her lips closed upon it, again swallowing audibly.  She then gently sucked his tongue, cleaning it, before releasing.  Kenzou grunted.

‘She’s driving me crazy!  I can’t stop.”

Kenzou resumed his action, cleaning her face, and then feeding her.  Haruka was nearly beside herself when she felt his hardness return, poking her in the hip.

‘And he’s got some stamina.  Very good, Kenzou-kun.  Nee-san is pleased, or, should I say, she will be, in about a minute or so…’

“Haruka-senpai…”

Kenzou finally recovered his ability to speak.  Haruka, nearly panting, femininity frothing, held off her own satisfaction for just a bit longer, as she decided to really blow his mind.

“Haruka?  Who is this Haruka?  And what are you doing in your sister’s bed?  Get off of me this instant, you pervert!”

“What?  N... nee-san?”

“Of course!  What, are you stalking me?  Sneaking into my room to molest me while I’m asleep?”

“No, nee-san.  That’s not it at all!  I… I…”

Somehow, in Kenzou’s mind, he was actually having this conversation with his sister, due to Haruka’s convincing role-play.

“Then why are my wrists pinned down?  And what’s that hard thing poking into my thigh?  That’s not your..?  You were planning to do things to me, weren’t you?  My own brother.  I don’t believe it!”

“No, it… it’s not true!”

When Kenzou released one of Haruka’s wrists, she slapped him across the face.

“Perverted brother!  Isn’t jacking off enough?  You think I don’t know what you do when I’m in the bathroom?  Spying on me like that.  I’ll bet you’ve even stolen my underwear.  And now, to molest me directly!  If our parents ever found out…”

Kenzou grabbed her wrist once more and held her down, his weight heavy upon her.  In reality, Haruka could have sent him flying off into space at any moment, but this was so good, so convincing, that she almost gasped her words.

“I see.  So that’s it, then.  Will you do it, Kenzou-kun?  Will you… will you now rape me?”

Kenzou grimaced, as if fighting to find the right words.

“Nee-san, I wouldn’t ever do that to you.  I’ve always wanted to be with you, to be this close to you, ever since we were small, when you showed me your affection in so many different ways.  When I fell down and you tended and kissed my bruises, when you first learned to cook, and you tested out your recipes on me, when we walked to school in the rain and you hugged me closely under your umbrella so that I wouldn’t get wet, when the bullies cornered me that day, and you made them run away, when...”

Haruka looked up at him, his eyes squinted shut as he continued his confession.  She ceased struggling.

“Kenzou-kun, what are you saying?”  She prompted.

‘Just a bit more…’

“Nee-san, my feelings for you…. When you left home to go away to school, and it was an all-girl’s school, I couldn’t follow you.  I was crushed.  I couldn’t… couldn’t tell anyone, but when you kissed me on the forehead, and then on my cheek, good bye, I almost passed out from the grief.”

Kenzou nearly cried, even as he trembled above her.

“Kenzou-kun, you don’t mean?”

‘Come on.  Say it.  Say it now and get it out of your system!’

“Nee-san, I… I love you.  Please don’t hate me for it.”

Haruka relaxed completely, bearing his weight until he realized that she was.  He quickly released her, and sat back on his haunches, wiping his eyes.

“Nee-san, I would never hurt you.  You are, to me…”

He didn’t finish because Haruka sat up and pulled him close.

“Kenzou-kun…” she said breathlessly into his ear as she hugged him tightly.

“I understand, now.  Nee-san forgives you.  But why didn’t you tell me this?  Why didn’t you tell me sooner?  Why did you wait so long?”

“It’s because I thought you would turn from me in horror, think of me as some kind of freak and flee from me.  I thought…”

Haruka turned his head with both hands and kissed him, deeply, lips trembling as she dragged them across his own.  Breaking the kiss, she spoke.

“I would never think of you that way, Kenzou-kun.  An older sister would consider herself lucky to have a brother who loves her that much.  O.k?”  She smiled warmly.  Kenzou stopped his sniffling and nodded, smiling back at her.

“And now that we understand each other, nee-san is really, really excited just now, and so will you please show her how much you do love her, Ken-itouto-chan?”

“Nee-san?  Do you mean?”

“Yes, but please be gentle with me.  Nee-san is in a very sensitive state just now, o.k?”

“Hai!”  He exclaimed.

Moving hands gently down her body, he pulled the straps of her bra past her shoulders, and then down her arms.  Next, reaching for the tops of the cups, he started to pull them down as well.  Haruka winced slightly.

“Easy, now.”  She almost hissed.

“My nipples are…”

Kenzou freed her breasts, and gazed in amazement as their thick tips beckoned.  His head turned left and right a few times as he tried to decide.

‘Which one?’

He went left, and attacked that one first, a man starving.

Then right.

Then left, again.

Then, eh? 

Grasping one breast in each palm, he found that he could make the tips, at once thick Tootsie Rolls, touch each other, now rubbing the throbbing erections around and about each other, before sucking both of them into his mouth at once.  Haruka was nearly beside herself with lust.

As was Kenzou.

Like a man possessed, he ceased his manipulation of her breasts, moving his hands down to the elastic of her panties.  Tugging frantically, he nearly ripped them off her. 

There it was.

At the base of Haruka’s dark, thick bush, the period of the exclamation point he had sought for longer than he could remember.

Its lips opened and closed as if gasping, calling to him, the sour/sweet aroma of the bubbling nectar gushing forth like that of a Venus Fly Trap.  But this Venus trap sought no mere fly.  He answered the call in the only way he could, diving into the space between her smooth thighs, licking, nibbling, sucking…

Grunting.

Snorting.

Haruka sucked in air at the ferocity of his assault, arching her back as he now reached beneath her to grasp smooth, firm buttocks before lifting her hips even closer to his ravaging lips and tongue.  He tried to consume her.

“Hrngg… slrmph… gnahh… “  He feasted, face now wet with her flowing sap.

“K… K… Kenzou… kun…”  She rasped.

And now, the release she had held off for as long as she could was upon her.

“Ohhh… yesss…” 

Was all she could utter as the waves came ashore, slowly at first, their power chipping away at whatever resolve she had to maintain her connection to this world.  The first spike of pure pleasure shot through her body, taking with it any semblance of control, and so she gave up the ghost.  Kenzou tried to get even more of his face inside of her, fierce breath against her stiffened tip pushing her into that timeless void where no thing existed.

“Nnnnaaaaahhhh…!”

Haruka thrust her hips upward as the involuntary tremors took over her body.  Instinctively, he knew that she had passed her crest, and so gradually reduced the intensity of his assault, now nibbling gently at her soft folds.

Slowly, slowly, consciousness crept back, along with sensation.  Haruka opened crossed eyes in time to see Kenzou’s face hovering above hers.  She felt him stabbing wildly as he attempted to penetrate her.

“Just a bit lower… there… right there… now… easy.”  She gasped, still trying to catch her breath.

She felt the engorged tip move past her slick lower lips.  Kenzou pushed forward, but the angle was still a bit off.

“Let me tilt my hips a bit more.  That should make it easier for you.”

Kenzou slipped in more easily.

“Thank you, nee-san.”  He huffed.

The heat and pressure on every part of his erection was simply incredible, the feeling moist, tight, slippery. 

“Ahh!”

‘What is this… this…  it feels this good?’

He lost himself immediately, moving in a rough, haphazard manner, so Haruka again calmed him down.

“Slowly, until you get used to using your hips in this way.”

‘So he was a cherry-boy after all.’  She smiled to herself.

“Thank you, nee-san.  I’ll try… to do better.”

‘She’s not making fun or mocking me, but helping me.  This woman…’

Working together, they found the right combination of pitch, depth and rhythm.  Kenzou began to pick up speed.

“That’s it.  Now you have it, Ken-kun.  Oooh… yes.  It’s much better.  Fuck me, harder if you can.”

Well, he could, and he did.  Haruka’s earlier imaginations of them bouncing about on top of his bed weren’t far from reality as Kenzou found renewed energy.  He directed all of it at her, into her.

“Hah… it’s too… hunh… good.”

She closed her eyes now, and let the pleasurable feelings wash over her.

“Unnn… it’s … wonderful… it’s… just a bit more…. and… and…”

Sweat now falling from his effort, Kenzou found to his surprise that he could work in concert with the pliancy of the mattress.  Now working up a good rhythm, he attacked her breasts once more, lashing and pulling at first one throbbing tip, and then the other.

Haruka felt her inner walls begin to vibrate as she began to lose muscle control of her lower body.

“Ffff… sss… hooooooooohhhhh!”

He felt her body tense up once again as she tossed her head from side to side. 

‘I can’t… any longer…’

He snorted into her ear before he too groaned in ecstasy, delivering more hot seed deep into her body.

And more.

And even more.
 
&&&&&&&
 
Haruka woke up first, slipping gently, silently out of the bed, before gathering her things.  After freshening, she left the bathroom to gaze upon him once more.  Her physical needs completely satisfied, other emotions now surfaced.

“Oh dear.  Did we really..?”  She sighed.

Kenzou snored away, a happy smile upon his face.

“Kenzou-kun…”  She whispered, before slowly closing the front door.

The bottle of shampoo remained on the sink where she left it.
 
&&&&&&&
 
“Haruka-senpai, why did you leave so suddenly?  I waited to hear from you for a day or so, then called and enquired at the Archaeology department, only to find that you had already left for Quetzalcoatl in Mexico.  Professor Seta told me that the two of you had planned to leave together in about two weeks, but that suddenly, you needed to leave even sooner.  I couldn’t understand why you decided to disappear just like that.  I mean, it’s true we were intimate only once, but I thought that… that…”

Haruka interrupted.

“I’m so sorry, Tenma-sensei, but things became a bit too intense for me to deal with, and I felt I needed time alone to sort through some issues that were important to me at the time.  I realize now that you deserved better than that abrupt break, and I have wanted to contact you sooner than now in order to express my remorse at my actions, because you were really a wonderful person.  I suspect that you still are.  But every time I picked up the phone to make the call, as I went over the words in my head, I realized how hollow they sounded, compared to what you must have felt at the time.  I could only imagine how I would have felt had someone I had become close to done the same to me.”

Haruka hung her head as she sighed.  Doctor Tenma took a step back, his elation cooling, turning to exasperation.

“Then, why are you here now?  It must be extremely important.  I must say, I don’t know if I should be delighted, or fearful of what you’ll say next.  Wait a minute, I understand now.  You need something from me.  That’s got to be it.  After all these years, to finally come to see me, it’s because you need me.  Is that it?”

Haruka furrowed her brow as she clasped her hands together at her waist.

“Tenma-sensei, you make me sound so shallow.  This is very difficult for me; I’m very uncomfortable having to do this, but it’s for a friend, a very dear friend.  She needs your help.  If I can…”

Tenma now interrupted, exasperation now turning to something else.

“Did you really know how much I hurt, after?  I lost a semester because I had to follow you.  I missed you in Mexico by three days, but I caught up to you in Nazca, Peru at the site of thegiant ground drawings.  I saw you and Professor Seta together, and I wanted to approach you, but I didn’t have the courage, as I didn’t know the extent of your relationship with him at that time, and the two of you seemed quite happy together.  My father demanded that I return to my studies or I would have to pay for my schooling on my own.  I took your abandonment personally, Haruka-san.  It was quite some time before I could focus on my studies.”

“But Tenma-sensei, we had a single, physical relationship.  Could it be that you..?”

“Yes!  I fell madly in love with you, Haruka-san.  I realize that I loved you even before we made love.  You reached a part of me that no one else ever has.”

“But surely, you’ve met other women…”

“I’ve known other women, yes.  But none of them came close to matching what you gave me at that time.  Your posture, your mannerisms, your emotional bearing, your intellect, and something else about you that I still can’t elucidate, all combined to create this incredible, unique experience that I’ve tried to recapture, but failed to.  It was beyond just the sex.  Way beyond.  I felt that something precious was placed within my grasp and then taken away.”  Anger tinted his words now.

“I will try to understand Tenma-sensei, but I hope you will understand me as well when I say that I left because I too, felt something between us, beyond just our intimacy, and at that time I wasn’t certain I was mature enough to handle it emotionally, because things were quite complicated, then.  It would have been…”

“Haruka!”  Tenma could no longer contain himself.  “Don’t…”

“Kenzou!”  She countered.

“This doesn’t get us anywhere.  You are correct in that I’ve come to ask a favor of you.  You are also correct in that I’ve acted horribly towards you in the past.  But my friend is hurting and she needs your help.  I don’t know where else to go, as I thought of you before anyone else.  Your reputation is immaculate.  For her sake, I’ll appeal to your professionalism one last time.  And also, to the Kenzou-kun whom I thought I knew before we became intimate.  That person had, among other wonderful qualities, a forgiving heart.”

It was Haruka’s turn to thinly veil her anger over the way things were turning.  She blew out a deep breath.

“Well then, it seems that it was a mistake for me to come here.  I won’t take up any more of your…”

“Matte!”

Dr. Tenma suddenly fell to his hands and knees before her.

‘Eh?’

“I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!  I don’t know why I said those things.  I somehow felt that old pain resurface and it made me angry, and so in desperation, I wanted you to also feel some of what I felt.  Please don’t leave.  Please forgive me and let me make it up to you, somehow.”

Haruka, silent for a moment, now replied.

“I will consider what you now ask if it is separate and distinct from your analysis of my friend’s condition.  Her health is in no way to be used as a bargaining chip.  Is that understood?”

Haruka looked about at the opulence of his office, with all the photo ops of powerful men and women adorning the walls, some heads-of-state, even.  Then she looked down at the man trembling at her feet.

“Yes, yes.  Again, please forgive me, Haruka-san.”

At this, Haruka knelt as well, until she was face-to-face with him, now embracing him.

“I do forgive you, if you can also forgive me.”

“Yes… just… even this moment, being here with you now…”

“The heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing.”  The quote, by Pascal, came to her at that moment.  She sighed heavily.

Haruka tightened her embrace as he also reached up to wrap arms about her.

“Did… did you ever tell her…”

“No… she has a family now, so I thought it best to just leave things as they are.  We still have a wonderful relationship, but she keeps after me about settling down with the right woman.  That part is painful in more ways than she can imagine.”

He pulled away from her just a bit, to look into her eyes.

“Are you and Seta-sensei still…”

“Not at the moment.  We have an off and on relationship which has been off for some time now.”

“Then there is a chance…”  He became hopeful.

“Hold on just a moment.  First things must come first, and then we’ll see where this might go, if anywhere.”

‘It seems our past really does catch up to us at some point.’

Haruka smiled faintly.
 
&&&&&&&
 

Naru hung her head for a moment before looking back at the older woman.

“Haruka-san, it’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s just that, somehow, I knew this day would come; I knew that there would be someone out there who could really help me to overcome this.  I had always, since my father, prayed for… “

Naru winced once again at his memory, in particular the very last thing he said to her.

“I had, since that time, always tried to depend upon myself for everything.  I was intelligent enough that I could set and reach most all of my goals, and that made me think I had succeeded in being completely independent of anyone, that I was bullet-proof, so that I would never again feel the hurt the way I had during that time.  But then, I met Keitaro.”

She paused and sighed deeply.

“I began to feel for him, in spite of my efforts to prevent that, but it was as if he had found a window to my heart, an old, hidden cellar window that was covered with the dirt of my guilt, shame and denial, and he began to clean it, so that he could see even more and more clearly, into my very being.  And then…”

Naru began to sob softly as the emotions expressed themselves in warm, moist tracks down her cheeks.

“… he… he should have been horrified at what he saw, when he finally got a true glimpse, but he worked even harder, in that wonderful, selfless manner of his, to now open the window, to release my pain, and… and to let his own feelings in.  And as time went on it became more and more intense, because I couldn’t stop him from gaining access, no matter how hard I tried…”

Haruka, placing her coffee upon the table, now reached over to clasp Naru’s hand, squeezing it gently.  Naru continued.

“The closer he got to ‘me’, the more fearful I became.  Somehow, I thought that if I could beat up on him, punish him enough, he would stop trying to open that window, and so I did.  Oh, how I punished him.”

Haruka handed her a tissue, with which Naru dabbed her blushed cheeks.

“’No, Keitaro’, I would say to myself.  ‘Stop it!  I might look appealing, or even attractive to you, but that’s only on the outside.  Inside, I’m… I’m ugly, hideous.  I’m twisted and grotesque.  The very Hydra who turned men to stone when they caught sight of her, that’s me, the real me.  I don’t want you to turn to stone when you finally see the me who’s been in hiding all this time.  I don’t want to turn away in horror at yet another person I’ve destroyed.

Because you are someone whose feelings I cherish, I… I don’t want…’”

Naru had by now leaned forward at the waist, nearly overcome by the feelings washing over her.  Haruka got up and then knelt in front of the girl, grasping now her other hand as well.

Narusegawa raised her head and looked into Haruka’s eyes.

“Like the Romans at Carthage, he continued his siege, in spite of all my efforts to protect myself, to protect him.  And now that he’s almost there, at the point of my complete surrender, this last-gasp attempt at defending against his encroachment is more than I can bear.  That last episode, when I blindly lashed out and hurt Mutsumi as a result, was beyond pathetic.  I can barely hold him at bay.  I haven’t the strength.  When the Romans finally sacked Carthage, they burned it to the ground, leaving only smoking embers where a vibrant city once existed.  I just can’t let that happen.  I’m caught in this, this tug of war, desperately searching for a means of escape.”

“Naru… don’t, if it’s too much for you.  We can leave right now and schedule this for another day.”

“No Haruka-san.  We’ve come this far.  I’ve got to go through with this, as I don’t know anything else to do to save myself, to save us.  If this fails, then…”

At that moment, the door opened to the doctor’s office.  The nurse nodded to Haruka, then kindly took Naru’s arm and led her inside.  Haruka sighed heavily before reaching for now tepid coffee.
 
&&&&&&&
 
“And so, you have the process, or at least as much of it as I can reveal to you without compromising the efficacy of the treatment.  Are you still prepared to proceed?”

Dr. Tenma raised his eyebrows, waiting.

“Yes, doctor.  Please, let’s begin.”  Naru responded.  She took a deep breath, before exhaling.

“All right then.  If things get too intense for you, remember, the panic button is here.” 

The doctor pointed to the large red button on the near wall.  In reality that button connected to nothing at all.  The doctor himself would end the session if he felt, in his professional opinion, that events had begun to trend in an unwanted direction, but it would help him to recognize when Naru felt she was at her limit.

“Make yourself comfortable, and we’ll begin.”

Naru seated herself, and then the doctor left the room, leaving her alone.

The “Therapy Room” was fairly large, at least eight by twelve meters.  Naru looked about as she waited.  It was not unlike the “holo-deck” of the Starship Enterprise in TNG.  The doctor’s voice sounded from speakers placed within the room.

“All right, Naru.  Close your eyes, and take slow, deep breaths.”

The lights dimmed, and music began to play, hypnotic sounds of a didgeridoo.  After a few moments, behind the music, Tenma’s voice soothed.

“You are feeling very relaxed, and now sleepy.”

The music droned on, and so did the doctor.

“Sleepy.  Your limbs are getting heavier.  You now find you cannot lift them from the arms of the chair.  Your legs also are rooted to the floor.”

Naru swallowed.  Somehow, she was still lucid, despite the physical effects of the hypnosis on her body.

‘What’s happening?’

What had been explained to her earlier was that there were, beneath the rhythms of the music, powerful subliminal suggestions as well.  After a few more moments, the doctor decided that it was time to proceed.

“Naru, listen to me carefully.  The next person you see will be the one loved most of all in your life, yet also the one hated most of all.”

‘What?  No!’

The door at the far end of the room opened, and from within appeared a person.  Naru squinted, and then, as the person moved closer, recoiled in shock.

“You!  How?!”   She screamed.

The figure moved closer and closer until the dim light revealed the facial features.  Then the person spoke.

“Na-chan.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  I lov-“
 
Sanosuke never finished the last part of the sentence because her scream drowned out any sound that could be heard.

“Nooooooooooooo!  Don’t… don’t come any closer!”

“Na-chan.  I am so sorry.  Please forgive me.  I love you.“

He made it to within one meter of her, arms outstretched, when, with herculean effort, she regained control of her body!  In the observation room, one of the technicians spoke as she pointed at the monitor.

“Doctor!  The Theta wave spike!  This is the first time…”

“It’s all right!  The other suggestions are still intact.  We’ll let the session continue.”

Dr. Tenma rubbed his chin as he continued to observe.

Inside, Naru, now free, stood and delivered a powerful right uppercut to the jaw.  Sanosuke went flying backward, hitting the wall with force.

“Oof!”

“Doctor!  Strike impact measured at twelve hundred psi!  That’s greater than the crushing power of a Killer Whale!”

“Yes, she’s releasing powerful emotions.  He can withstand it.  He must.”

Haruka, also in the observation booth, was concerned as well.

‘I hope you are correct, Tenma-sensei, for his sake.’

In fact, the image of her father’s face which Naru believed she was seeing was actually a projection from her subconscious mind, stimulated by one of the subliminal suggestions, onto a Noh mask worn by a volunteer.  That person had also been strapped into a protective suit similar to those used in rape victim therapy sessions.

That person was indeed, Keitaro.
 
&&&&&&&
 
Once Haruka explained to him the details of Naru’s crisis, Keitaro finally understood the basis for her irrational actions.  He was only too happy to help.

“Of course, Haruka-san.  I never realized that she was in this much pain.  She could never verbalize it to me for some reason.  I… I’m also feeling a bit guilty about the way I’ve treated her recently, as well.”

He scratched the back of his neck.

“What do you need for me to do?”

“Come with me.  There is someone I believe can help her get to the bottom of this, but he explained to me that in a case like hers, when so much repressed energy comes unbound, it could be very dangerous.  You seem to have absorbed quite a bit of Naru’s wrath in the past without too much damage, but there is still a risk.  You can refuse if you don’t…”

“I’ll do it!”  He replied without hesitation.
 
&&&&&&&
 
Slowly, “Sanosuke” got to his knees, then to his feet, before advancing upon her once again.

“Na-chan.  I am so sorry.  Please forgive me.  I love you. “

“No!  You don’t love me at all!  Liar!”

“Na-chan.  I am so sorry.  Please forgive me.  I love you. “

“Stay back!  Keep away from me!”

‘Yes, Narusegawa, fight to defend us.  If we die, there is nothing left for you to hold onto, and you die as well.’

He was now close enough to attempt an embrace, but Naru dodged his move, and then hit him in the back of the head, sending him to the floor.

“How dare you!  My father?  What father? You abandoned me, you bastard!  You…”

As he attempted to rise to his feet, Naru kicked him in the mid-section, knocking over the chair and sending him crashing into the far wall.  “Sanosuke” shook his head, and then slowly stood, before approaching her once more.

“Na-chan.  I am so sorry.  Please forgive me.  I love you. “

“You don’t love me!  I was the one who loved you!  You knew how much I loved you, yet you left me behind like that.  Stay back!”

“Na-chan.  I am so sorry.  Please...“

This time, a roundhouse kick sent him flying sideways, knocking him breathless.

‘Good, Narusegawa.  Our energy increases.  Continue to fight them off.’

“My father?  You piece of shit!  You fucking coward!  I hate you!  I had a hole in my heart that you tore out of me!  I ached because of you, and I still ache!”

Naru bawled, her face flushed crimson, tears a steady stream.  “Sanosuke” slowly stood, and approached her once again.

“Na-chan.  I am so sorry.  Please forgive me.  I love you. “

It was too much for her.  Naru ran over to the “panic button”, and punched it numerous times.

‘I have to get out of here before my mind collapses!’

“Na-chan.  I am so sorry.  Please forgive me.  I love you.“

Keitaro repeated the litany, advancing ever closer, arms outstretched.

‘We’re going to make this work, Naru, you and I, together.’

“Someone help me!  Doctor!  Anyone!  Haruka-san!  Please, I can’t…”

“Doctor, we’re at Delta brain wave level, but she’s still spiking… to seven thousand hertz!”

“Blood pressure and heart rate are also approaching fail-safe levels!”

“It’s all right!”

‘Come on, Narusegawa.  You can do this.  I know you can.’

Naru turned to flee, but “Sanosuke” caught up to her from behind, wrapping his arms around her, begging into her ear.

“Na-chan.  I am so sorry.  Please forgive me.  I love you.“

‘Narusegawa!  They now gain the upper hand.  Fend him off before…’

They both fell to the floor, Naru shaking as if an epileptic seizure had taken over her body. Inside the suit, Keitaro wept, dying that he couldn’t break the hypnosis, and tell her how much he really did want her forgiveness and love.  He adhered to the strict instructions of the doctor, however, and swallowed his own grief.

‘This much agony, I had no idea…’

“Don’t touch me!  I’ll kill you!  Do you hear me? I’ll kill…”

The meaning of her words came back to her. 

‘Oh no.  I never meant…’

Naru twisted within his grasp until she was face to face with him.  The déjà-vu flashback of the last time they were in this position, the last time she had ever seen him caused her to gasp.

“Na-chan.  I am so sorry.  Please forgive me.  I love you.“

“Papa..?”

‘No, Narusegawa!  They are killing us!  Fight!’

“Na-chan.  I am so sorry.  Please forgive me.  I love you.“

“Papa… I don’t know what… but I… the haze in my mind… it’s clearing up.  My anger, also, is somehow...  I feel…  I feel that I can forgive you.

‘Noooooooooooooo!’

Naru suffered through a few involuntary sobs and tremors, but the look on her face revealed that something extraordinary had happened.  Then she uttered the release phrase the doctor had been waiting to hear.

“I can barely describe it, Papa.  For the first time in a long time, I… I feel freedom!”

“Breakthrough!”  Tenma gasped as he shook his fist.  Haruka clenched her fists, hoping.

“Doctor, is she..?”

“Not completely, but the greatest hurdle has been cleared, I’m fully confident.”

Haruka breathed a sigh of relief.

Keitaro released Naru then, and, beaten and exhausted, rolled over onto his back, on the floor. 

“Na…chan, I… I’m…”

Only now did the remaining effects of the hypnosis subside and Naru could see the Noh mask.  She reached out tentatively before pulling back, almost afraid of what she might find.  Reaching out once more, she grasped the mask before pulling it off.

“Keitaro!”
 
&&&&&&&
 
Author’s Commentary:
(Son of a Bitch!!! Stupid formatting algorithm! I lost so much time trying to fix this. Now, if I could find something to break...)
&&&&&&&  

“She breaches!”

“The Great White Whale?  Where?”

“Nay, Ishmael, I mean this work of fiction, WMD.  Avast, she’s come up for air once again!  And that Haruka, she’s a hot one, eh?  Hmm, perhaps we could take a detour and lay over in Japan for a few days.”

“Captain Ahab, I think you’ve inhaled the dust from the scrimshaw shavings again.  I’ll get Queequeg.  He’ll know what to do.”

“No!  I don’t like him; he’s creepy, with all those weird markings and such. A man only needs one or two tattoos.  Any more than that, and shiver me timbers.”

“All right then, here, have a pint; this will get you back to normal.”

“Glug... Glug… Ahh.  Thank ye, Ishmael, ye were always a good mate, even though ye shouldn’t use that much whale blubber when ye commence to poundin’ yer man-peg.”

“Captain Ahab!  How did you..?”

“Avast!  She breaches!”

“I know, WMD, right?”

“No!  Tis’ really Moby Dick, the Great White Whale, off the port bow!  A great big sperm whale he is… What?  Dick?  Sperm?  Did I make a funny one?  Why aren’t ye busting a gut, Ishmael?”

“Captain Ahab!”       
 
&&&&&&&
 
I’ve got one thing you’ll understand
Dr. Feelgood!
He’s not what you’d call a glamorous man
Dr. Feelgood
Got one thing that’s easily understood
Dr. Feelgood!
He’s the one they call Dr. Feelgood!
 
Well, Kenzou wasn’t a doctor at that time, but Haruka certainly did feel good!
 
Next:  Naru lays down her tracks, for the steam train she’s been waiting for, for years!
 
Gomen-nesai for the long, long delay, but this happened and that happened (mostly the economy), and also, I got hung up on trying to shoehorn a Kanako chapter in here (with the working title “Hey Little Sister, What Have You Done?”), working on it for nearly a year and a half, off and on, before giving up.  The canon-ites among you would have probably had me tarred and feathered, as she simply can’t show up yet, until they get into Tokyo-U.  Too bad, ‘cause there was quite a bit of angst, near tragedy, and a lot of magic (she’s a witch, right?).  Oh, well, maybe as a separate story…
 
Haruka’s “I want to fuck!”  was ripped right out of “B Gata H Kei”, a very funny story of a virgin school girl who decides she will have one hundred lovers, before finding out that getting the very first one is not as easy as she expected.
 
Ho’ opono Pono, a method of healing from the Kahunas of the Hawaiian Islands, is the basis for the therapy Naru has undergone, and as the good doctor has explained, she’s not cured after only the first session, but has indeed come along way (c’mon, if she were completely cured, would she still be the Naru you all know and love (to hate)?).
 
I do not own nor am I making any profit from intellectual property belonging to the following:
 
The Who – I won’t get fooled again!  This time for sure!
Michael Jackson – The Late Great One.  Annie, are you o.k?  No, I’m not.
Wu-Tang Clan – “So, do you think you can defeat my Wu-Tang sword style?”  To the real Kung-fu movie fanatic who knows in which film this quote originated, you win!
Mötley Crüe-  Guitar!  Mick Mars’ cüe to just go insane.
Billy Idol – Snarl, snarl, mumble, mumble, pose, pose.
Peter Gabriel – Big Time!  This story seems bigger!  Well, of course.  I just posted a thirty-five page chapter!
Bob Marley – Let’s get together and feel all right.  That reference is so deeply hidden, that you win again if you can figure where I’ve put it. 
 
Well, the clock is ticking.  Can he get this thing finished before the great cosmic convergence?  Will Naru really find her ultimate satisfaction?  And… what about Naomi?  Somewhere, Nostradamus is shouting, “I’ve already told them, it’s in quatrain number… uhh… uhh, wait just a minute…”
 
Finally, all joking aside, we send our healing thoughts to those brave souls in Japan, as they recover from the various earthquakes and tsunamis, yet remaining the proud, resourceful people we’ve come to admire.
 
Until next time…
 
Ja.
 
W.