Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ Suiza, the New Member ❯ Revenge of the Former Rogue: Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Hey guys! Man am I putting up an all nighter on this fic. Anyway this fic takes place in the first season of Lupin. The next ones take place in the 2nd season, the one we see on Adult Swim. Anyways I got some kewly ideas for this fic and then the sequel. Oh and gracias to Amani Ishikawa for reviewing my fic. Thankies! Okay on with the fic. Oh and hey for your review Amani, I never knew Lupin was a sucker for racing, for girls yes, but for racing, no Thankies for that tip off. Oh and to tell ya the truth I made this OC last summer, when my family went to Manteca Waterslides, there was these go carts and when I was driving I kept thinking about Lupin the Third, so I'm all "I have an idea for a new fic!!! Lol

Oh and here's a lil' info on my character

Suiza Shikibu-A girl of many talents. Shes the youngest member of the Lupin group. Before she met Lupin, she was trying to get revenge on him on a past grudge between both of their grandfathers. Ever since the accident of the race, she follows Lupin all around the globe as partners until she gets her money back. She's a very skilled and gifted archer, because shes a member of the rogue-mermaid clan. A Clan of past mermaids and skilled female warrior archers. Her preferred weapon is her bow. She's also a mechanical genius and helps Lupin in their heists with her gadgets and skills. She constantly flirts with Jigen and Goemon. She loves classical music, and plays the Clarinet and piano. And shes a major fan of Rock bands, so much, that she uses it to help her fall asleep

Disclaimer- I DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT own Lupin the Third. Only my OC and this plot k?

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Revenge of the Former Rogue: Part 2

Lupin the Third

~+~+~+~+~

At Lupin's Hotel

Lupin, Jigen, and Goemon made it to their hotel. Lupin was still pissed at the thought that Suiza Shikibu would sink so low to get revenge. As he was lying with just a scraped knee, Jigen and Goemon we're thinking of ways to help Lupin. "Why don't we just teach this babe a lesson?" Asked Jigen.

"No way man! BE A GENTLEMAN! GUYS DON'T HIT GIRLS OKAY?!?" Lupin yelled.

"Well this babe is sinking so damn low. I mean shes actually trying to plan your funeral!!"

"Well we're gonna think of something. We must reconcile with her…somehow."

"How do you plan on doing that?" Goemon asked.

"I don't know but we'll think of something."

~+~+~+~+~+~

At Suiza's office

Suiza was back in her office. Still shooting her arrows at Lupin's photo. "DAMN HIM!!!" She yelled. She was mad that the explosion didn't kill him. "Now I know why their world famous international thieves. But I must find a way to get him. Him and his awfully cute partners."

"Ms. Shikibu."

"Yes what is it?" She asked as she turned her head.

"That information you wanted on Mr. Lupin and his partners I got it."

Suiza then took the papers out of his hand. "Okay thank you, you may go now." She read through the papers on the info on Daisuke Jigen, Goemon Ishikawa, and of course, Lupin the III. "Hm, lets see, this Goemon guy is a samurai thief, originally trained as an assassin to kill Lupin, hm, not bad." She then turned to the next page, "Daisuke Jigen, no known info on this guy, but all that is known is that he is a very gifted marksman. Well these guys are good but I need more info then police reports, I need to know like interests, hobbies, likes, dislikes, that way I can lure them and use them as bait!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly the phone rang and Suiza picked it up, "Hello."

"Hello is this Suiza Shikibu?" A woman said over the phone.

"Yes this is she. How may I help you?"

"I have some very valuable information for you."

"Huh? What kind of info??!!"

"I mean you are trying to get revenge on Lupin aren't you?"

"Just tell me who in the nine hells am I talking to?"

"Just an old friend of his, you may call me, Fujiko Mine."

"Okay so what info do you got on Daisuke Jigen and Goemon Ishikawa?"

"Well all you need to know…" She chuckled as she gave her every bit of detail on Jigen and Goemon.

~~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Back at Lupin's Hotel The Next Morning Before the Race

Lupin and the gang were still at the hotel. Helping Lupin for the race coming in two hours trying to think of a way to reconcile with Suiza. "How about we send her chocolates and flowers with a card that says, "Look I'm sorry but I'm not my grandpa love Lupin the 3rd?"

"Um, how about NO!" Jigen yelled, " How about we blast her head off?"

"No that's too damn harsh. We don't kill remember?"

"Yeah, but shes trying to kill you!!!"

"Anyway we have to find out a way to reconcile with her." Just then there was a knock on their door. Goemon went to answer it.

"Some free gifts from the hotel here you go." Said the hotel bellboy as he gave Goemon an envelope.

"Well looks like me and Jigen have free tickets to this show."

"Really?" Jigen asked.

"Yes, the tickets are for us of course our names are already on them."

"Hey, the shows today in thirty minutes."

"Lupin you don't mind if we go do you?"

"No not at all, just be back before the race." Lupin said as he was eating his breakfast.

"Come on Jigen lets go."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

At the theater

Jigen and Goemon got to an abandon theater. No one was there, not a single person. Then they heard the voice of a woman.

"Welcome Daisuke Jigen and Goemon Ishikawa XIII."

"Who the hell?" Jigen asked.

Then up on the screens came the head of Suiza. " Whats wrong Jigen? Are you scared? Theres nothing to be afraid of." She chuckled.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Awww come on Jigen, your gonna hurt my feelings, lets have a little fun please?"

"I do not know whats bigger your ego or your head." Goemon responded.

"Okay now that's just damn harsh Goemon!!" Suiza yelled. She then snapped her fingers and yelled, "GET `EM!!!" Suddenly men came up to Jigen and Goemon. Jigen got out his gun and Goemon got out his sword. But the men took their weapons out of their hands. Then two men were behind them, they then gagged them with chloroform to put them to sleep.

As they were lying asleep in the arms of the guys, Suiza then walked up near them, "Awww they look so adorable when their asleep, come on guys, lets take them to my office."

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

At Suiza's office an hour later

Goemon then woke up in Suiza's office. His arms were tied up to a wall. He then realized what happened, he then looked around to see if Jigen was around, "Jigen! Jigen!" He turned around and saw Jigen waking up he was tied too.

"Damn! What the hell did she do to us?!" Jigen asked.

"Judging by the taste in my mouth she hit us with chloroform."

"And it's still effective." Suiza said as she walked towards Jigen and Goemon.

"What do want with us? We know you want Lupin, but why us?" Goemon asked.

"Well if your Lupin's best friends, I bet after he finds out what happened to you, he'll come to me and I can finally have my revenge!!!"

"Why do you want revenge with him?" Jigen asked.

"A long time ago when his grandfather became the world's greatest thief, my own grandfather Miyazaki Shikibu was the worlds most popular man, he decided to have race to advance his popularity even more. Lupin the First took all the money whether he won or not. Then my grandfather became bankrupted. He died last year, but every night I'd have nightmares after he told me the story. As he died he said to me with his last breath, "Suiza be sure to avenge and keep our family name…" And ever since then I've been planning my revenge to the Lupin family!"

"I was right your ego is big!" Goemon said.

"Awww your really gonna hurt my feelings Goemon, you know I thought for a hot guy you'd have a nice attitude. Now lets see if Lupin finally realizes that I hold his two best friends captive. Any opinions my adorable little pets?"

"Heres mine, you're a crazy bitch!" Jigen yelled out.

"You better watch your mouth!!!" Suiza yelled out as she got out her bow and arrow and aimed towards Jigen, instead she turned around and aimed for the photo of Lupin where there were more than 20 arrows on his face. She then shot and it landed on the top of his head, she then fell down on the ground to her knees, the guys heard her sob softly, till she said. "And another thing, I won't rest until Lupin is defeated!!"

"You know, I don't think your grandfather would love to see that his own granddaughter is sinking so low to get revenge, you should know that." Jigen replied.

"Shut your damn mouth!" Suiza yelled. She then got up and wiped her tears of, "Man, this is not good, my mascara isn't even water proof." She then went into her closet and got out a camera. She put the camera in front of her Jigen and Goemon. "Now smile for the camera."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

At Lupin's hotel

Lupin began to wonder about his friends. They've been gone for about an hour and thirty minutes. Would those guys hurry up? Lupin thought to himself, The race is about to start! Damn, where the hell are those two, that movie couldn't be that long, unless they got invited to a Lord of the Rings flick or something.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door to his room. He then got up to answer it. It was another bellboy; he gave Lupin a cassette and said, "For you sir."

"Um, thanks." He then walked up to the television and said, "Wonder what in the is this," He then read the tape. It read, "Play Me." He then popped the tape in the VCR. And it played.

The tape then played, revealing Suiza, "Hello Lupin the Third. Let me introduce myself, my name is Suiza Shikibu the granddaughter of the late Miyazaki Shikibu. I heard your one of the contestants in my competition. Now see here," She then moved away from the camera to revel a tied up, Jigen and Goemon, she chuckled and sad, "Now you must lose the race or I will personally kill your best friends. They are of course adorable but a little too high strong for me. Now you better lose that race, now on your mark, get set, go!"

"OH NO! JIGEN GOEMON!!! SON OF A BITCH!!!" Lupin yelled, he then put on his racing uniform and ran towards the race. "Okay now Suiza lets see if you can match up with me."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~

Outside the track at the Grand Prix

"So Lupin is here." Said the voice of the familiar Inspector Zenigata. "Well lets see if this girl is awarding 5 billion dollars to the winner, Lupin is up to challenge," He then took out his handcuffs and said, "Thanks for the tip off, Ms. Shikibu now I'll surely catch Lupin this time!!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Suiza's office

Suiza chuckled at the thought that she threatened him with her best friends, she was bluffing, she didn't want to hurt Jigen and Goemon. She thought they were hot. And in her book, guys who were cute, she would never kill them. "Now if you excuse me," Suiza said as she went to her closet and changed her clothes to her racing uniform. She then came out of the closet revealing her race outfit. It was a white mini skirt with a light green line at the end of the skirt. White heel boots that came up to her knees. And a white midriff shirt with a light green star in the middle of the shirt and a light green scarf. "I have a race to win."

"Now if you're bored," She then turned the television to channel 3, "You can watch your friend's end here." She then walked out the door and said, "I hope you'll be comfortable," She then blew a kiss to them, "Later, much."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

At the Grand Prix

"Welcome to the 1st annual Malibu Grand Prix!" An announcer said. The noise of people's yells and cheers and boos could be heard in the air. "Now put your hands together to our host of this race, number 18 SUIZA SHIKIBU!!!!!!" People were cheering and yelling, while Suiza came out and waved to the audience. She then went inside her car.

"Man she has a big ego for a chick." Lupin said. His car number was car number 15. He then went into his car. Suiza then boarded hers. Lupin today you'll day, Suiza thought, In my car are the hidden switches where I planted traps to kill you.

"ON YOUR MARK, GET SET GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said the referee as he shot his pistol and the race was off. Suiza was in first place with Lupin in second. Suiza chuckled then pushed a button. Big spike where on Lupin's side of the road. He

He gasped and then turned around quickly, but 3 other cars crashed into each other.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

At Suiza's office

Jigen and Goemon, who are still tied, watched the race on TV. They both saw the traps and were relived when Lupin didn't get hit. "I was right she is a crazy bitch." Jigen replied.

"If only there was a way to get out of this."

"I know a way." Came the voice of Fujiko.

"Fujiko?!?" What do you want?" Jigen asked.

"I called Suiza so I can tip her off about you guys. But I decided to help Lupin get all the money." Fujiko replied as she untied Jigen and Goemon.

"Well let's save Lupin first." Goemon replied.

"Right." Fujiko replied. As soon as the guys were untied, they then ran off towards the racetrack.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The race was going good. And while everyone was on the last lap. Suddenly Jigen, Goemon and Fujiko were there. They then made it to the place where the vault for the money was. Lupin was having his troubles trying to elude off Suiza. "DAMN HIM!!!" Suiza yelled. "If this doesn't work, then I'll do some dirty damage." She then pushed another button where bombs came out of the field in front of Lupin.

"Ah, damn!" Lupin yelled, he then turned away from the bombs and took out his gun and shot at Suiza's tire. Which made her car flip and she flew out of the car. "No!!!" She yelled. Lupin then got out of the car and saw Jigen and Goemon.

"Hey guys what happened?" He asked.

"Fujiko saved us." Goemon responded.

"Yeah and now lets take this money and leave."

"Actually the money is of no use to me, I'm gonna give this girl a taste of her own medicine." Lupin then threw a bomb in the middle of the track, which caused everyone in the stadium to leave, especially Suiza. Lupin, Jigen, Goemon, and Fujiko left before the bomb went off.

"And that's a rap!" Lupin said.

"My money!!" Fujiko yelled.

"Oh well who cares, as long as we got back at that bitch." Jigen said.

"Lets get back to the hotel," Goemon replied, "This is way too much excitement for one day." And so the Lupin gang went back to their hotel.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

At Suiza's office an hour after the race

Suiza kept shooting arrows at Lupin's photo. She kept crying her eyes out. She then shot another arrow at his face, and fell on her knees. She sobbed softly, "DAMN HIM!!! I'm a failure." She then lifted her head to a photo of her grandfather. "Sorry grandpa I tried I really did." Then Suiza finally realized what Jigen said.

"You know, I don't think your grandfather would love to see that his own granddaughter is sinking so low to get revenge, you should know that." Jigen replied.

"He…he was right." Suiza replied. "I hope its not too late." Suiza then got out her minicomp and saw two blinking lights, "Right when I got them, I added transmitters to Jigen and Goemon, and wherever they are, you'd bet Lupin's there too."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

On the streets of Malibu

The Lupin gang were about ready to leave. Jigen Goemon and Lupin where walking. The Suiza came running towards them, "LUPIN!!! LUPIN!!!" She yelled as she ran towards them. The gang turned around and saw her running towards them with her bow and arrows behind her back and a belt with a pocket that had her minicomp.

"What the hell do you want?" Lupin asked her as he turned to her.

She stopped running to catch her breath and said, "Lupin, I'm sooo sorry for what I did. I'm a friggin' failure, I only sinked so damn low to get revenge. Jigen you were right," She said, as she turned to Jigen, "My grandfather wouldn't be proud if he saw me trying to kill you to save our name, maybe humiliate you would be good, but not having you in a coffin. You know ever since I was little I always wanted to travel around the world. But living here tied me back, so I'm gonna join up with you guys, until I get my 5 bill back."

"You…gotta…be…kidding." Jigen stuttered.

Suiza nodded, "Nope I'm not besides this is a good way to make Lupin pay me back and go around the world, but your still a no good bastard in my book Lupin."

"Hey that's insulting!" Lupin said.

"I see that this job will pay off, besides Lupin." Suiza began to walk towards Jigen and Goemon, she was in the middle of them. She then held Jigen's arm on her left hand, and Goemon's arm on her right arm, "You gotta admit, you have some very cute partners." They then began to walk away Jigen and Goemon having very puzzled looks on their faces. "Hey guys, sorry for knocking ya out with chloroform but hey I needed to get back at him I'm soooo sorry. And why are you two working with a baboon?" Suiza asked as she walked with them arm in arm.

A left behind Lupin then yelled out, "Hey you three get back here!!!"

Just as soon as Lupin was running towards them, Zenigata came back. He had handcuffs in his hands and ran towards the group, " LUPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh no not pops." Lupin said.

"Huh? Who in the hell is that?" Suiza asked as she turned her head.

"That's Zenigata the man who always wants Lupin." Jigen replied.

"Ah, crap I guess I made a mistake calling for a head of security for Lupin the Third. WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?!"

"Run, duh!!" And so the gang ran off and away from Pops. After a day of racing, and a new member, Lupin couldn't be anymore happier.

LUPIN THE THIRD

Lupin-In South Africa, a unique parrot that can talk fluently has secret codes for the treasure of the Madagascar Prison. Of course Suiza wants a hold of it. And once she gets it, the parrot won't shut up. And also it loves Suiza. Read in next time in:

Shut Up, Damn It!

Catch Ya Later!!

~+~+~+~+~+~

Read and review likes? I hope later!

Oh and hey I'm also thinking of like putting in a Carmen Sandiego eppy in here. Like the game, treasures of knowledge. Anyway buh bye ya'll till next time.

~El Cid Girl