Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ Suiza, the New Member ❯ Shut Up Damn It!:Part Two ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Hey guys! Man Thankies again for all the reviews I'm getting' from ya'll. Man I can't stop laughing from Jeff Foxworthy he is like so funny! My mom even thinks he's cute lol, who doesn't? I mean one of my buds thinks he's hott! Anyway I'm like listing to music a lot when I write. Especially Staind! Man I'm like a big fan of Staind, and Velvet Revolver. Man they're songs are so kewly. Ya gotta listen to them sometime. I guarantee ya love `em! If not your money back guarantee! Lol. Anyway just read the fic and like it lol, please.

~El Cid Girl

Disclaimer- Me owning Lupin the Third is like a doctor who only passed 3rd grade, dangerous and stupid. Ya get the idea.

Shut Up Damn It!: Part Two

-On Lupin's Ship Late Night-

The gang we're still on their boat on their way to Madagascar. It's been one day. And Lupin was getting sick and tired of that talkative parrot. And worse the parrot was attracted to Suiza. "Okay we're almost there you guys." Lupin replied, he could see Madagascar.

Suiza got up excitedly and said, "Wow Lupin, dude, your right we're almost toward the abandon prison," She then turned to the parrot and said, "This is the place where your master's murderer stayed in the rest of his life, right?"

"Yes," The parrot replied, "This is where he stayed in."

"Did he ever had a date with the chair?" Jigen replied as he was leaning towards the railings, lighting a cigarette.

"No, he stayed there till his own death."

"I'm guessing it was probably first degree murder huh?" Goemon replied.

"Yeah, it was."

"But heres the deal guys, this prison is not like Alcatraz," Suiza replied, "I mean Alcatraz actually is out of use, this prison, well lets just say we might have some ghost encounters."

"Ghosts?" Asked a very creped out Lupin.

"Awww come on Lupin, don't be a baby."

"Easy for you to say your not the one who putted on an Ancient Egyptian mask and thought he was pharaoh and got sick. Or the one who got a fever from trying to marry an old hag with a big ol' ruby! Or…"

"Okay, okay I get the point the only people ya care about are you and Fujiko." Suiza replied as she crossed her arms.

"Suiza you're my hero." Replied Jigen.

"Awww thank ya Jigen." Replied a very flattered Suiza while she winked at him.

Goemon then turned around and said, "We're here." The boat then stopped on the shore of the island. The gang then got off of the boat. The prison was big, and black. It looked like a living hell for the people that stayed there to pay for their awful crimes. The gang then got to the entrance there was a big lock on the door.

"Allow me," Lupin replied, he then took out a paper clip and began to unfold it of its shape. He then took the big new piece of metal and began to pick the lock. The lock then opened, "Hot damn."

"I got to admit Lupin your good." Suiza replied, the gang then walked in to the prison. "Holy crap, its dark in here." Suiza then reached to her belt and got out a flashlight she turned on the power and said, "Ah there." The gang then walked through the prison. At the reception counter, Suiza held up her flashlight and there was the skeletal remains of an old cop.

"Man, Suiza you were right, this friggin' place is haunted," Jigen replied.

"Ya only saw a skeleton Jigen, no ghost, don't tell me your scared."

"No its just that ugh forget it."

Suiza then turned her head the parrot on her shoulder, "Excuse me do ya remember we your master's murderer's cell is?"

"I think its cell 2018." The parrot replied.

"2018?" She then turned her head forward, "Ah crap that's probably like on the 2nd floor or somethin'."

"Well only one way to find out." Lupin replied. The gang then decided to ran up the stairs. Once they got up to the second floor. They looked at all the doors, until they saw the door, "Suite numero 2 0 1 8." Suiza replied. The door was already locked then Suiza got out one of her bow and stuck the tip into the lock, "Allow me Lupin, please."

The door unlocked and the gang walked in to the small cell. "EWWW!!!!" Suiza yelled as she saw the skeletal remains of the man and his orange jail suit was still worn on him.

"Oh now whose scared?" Lupin grinned.

"Shut up will ya?!" Suiza yelled.

Jigen then walked in the cell and said, "Okay were in the cell, so how the hell do we find the treasure?"

"Yeah," She then turned her head to the parrot and said, "Okay now please tell me, where is…"

"WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE DAMN TREASURE?!?!?!?!" Lupin yelled at the parrot.

"I'm not telling you!" The parrot replied.

"Lupin don't be rude!!" Suiza yelled, "She then turned her head to the parrot and said, "Please will you tell me where the treasure is?"

"I will tell you." The parrot sighed then replied, " One day, I'll find a way. To hide my love for her to keep, only one who solves this, can find her love and her way."

"Um, hate to break it to ya Suiza but the parrot can only say the phrase for the treasure." Jigen replied.

Lupin cupped his chin and said, "It's a riddle! Duh!"

"Huh?" Suiza replied as she turned her head towards Lupin and raised her eyebrow. She finally got it, "Your right! The phrase it's just a riddle we have to solve to find the treasure. The last phrase `her way' it has to do with like something shes good at." She then turned out her head to the parrot and said, "What was your master really good at?"

"Music, she loved it with a passion, so much that she'd play the piano 5 hours straight." The parrot replied.

"Kind of like you Suiza." Lupin replied.

"No I mean if I played the piano for like 5 hours straight my fingers would come of, but ya I do play the piano."

"Okay music what the hell does this have to do with the riddle??"

"Hm, I know it!" Suiza replied excitedly, "In music when you start a new piece, you have to check the time signature, to see in what time you have to play. Like 4/4 or cut time 2/2 or a weird one like 8/12. Hm," She then turned her head to the parrot, "Do you remember the time signature for the last piece she played?"

"Um, I think it was, 4/4!"

"4/4! Yes, now all we have to do is spread out, tap our foot to the tempo and maybe we'd find something!"

"Sounds crazy, but its worth a shot." Lupin said. "Okay Suiza, since you are the music expert lead us in the tapping."

"Okay." The gang then spreaded out to different sections. "Okay now in music, we just tap our foot softly so no one can notice. Okay now," The gang the slowly lifted up their feet and followed Suiza's timing, "One, and two, and three, and four, one and two, and three and four, and, ah!" Suddenly the floor behind Suiza's foot creaked open, which caused Suiza's right foot to fall into the small hole.

"Suiza!" Lupin yelled, he then walked to her and lifted her arm up so she can get her foot out of the whole, "You ok?"

"I'm fine, and I was right! See?" She then pointed to the small hole in the floor, "Maybe theres our prize!!" She then pointed her flashlight to it and the only thing that was there was a leather-bound notebook, Suiza then reached for it and got it. She blew off the dust and on he book, it said, `Ngonyama.'

"Ngonyama?" Lupin replied, "Isn't that the girl Dr who we nabbed the bird from?"

"Yeah but its just a coincidence I mean Ngonyama is a Zulu word, it means lion." Suiza then opened the book to the last entry, "Hey guys, check this out," The gang then walked towards Suiza to see what she was going to read, Suiza began to read, "I feel as though my last breath is near. My darling Susana, I'm sorry for the pain I gave you, I hope to see you soon up in heaven, but don't worry my love, I hid your treasure so no one can find it, the only one who knows the code to it, is the one little parrot you loved."

"Whoa kinda husky there huh?" Lupin replied.

"I don't know, a diary cant prove anything unless," Suiza then turned to the last page on the diary and found a map. "I knew it! A map, theres a map here for the treasure!"

"Let me see that!" Lupin then snatched the map from Suiza and saw it, "According to this map the treasure is ah crap."

"What is Lupin?" Jigen replied, "Whats it say?"

"It's buried underwater!" Lupin replied.

"Ah damn so we have to swim to get it? No fair!!" Suiza said.

"But hey once it's done we'll get it."

"You sure its underwater?" Suiza said as she turned her head towards the parrot.

"Yes, it is." The parrot replied.

"Do you know where it is specifically?"

"Right over there, just make sure you know where the cell is from the outside and just swim by there."

"Okay lets go."

-On the ocean in a small boat-

Dr. Ngonyama was in her boat trying to get her parrot back. "That bitch!" She yelled, "She took my parrot! And also the fortune that comes with it! That parrot knows the whereabouts about my great grandmother's fortune. It's MINE!"

-Back at the prison-

Lupin and the gang then decided to find the fortune hidden underwater. They tied a flag to the bars of the window to pinpoint where they'd find the treasure. Suiza was in a skintight swimsuit and Goemon was just in his white underpants (A.N. I think that's what ya call it, unless its his loin cloth, I do not know so do not flame me! K?"). "Okay we're all set, now here Lupin," Suiza replied as she gave Lupin her minicomp.

"Thanks Suiza but what do we do with them?" Lupin asked.

"With these goggles, "Suiza replied as she putted on some clear goggles on her eyes, "When I turned them on you'll see what I see, what I see will be directed to the comp plus theres a microphone connected to the comp. You can warn me or tell me where it is. Plus with the oxygen mask, I can respond back to ya."

"Wow you make some pretty good gadgets Suiza."

"Thank ya." She then turned her head towards Goemon, "Ready?"

Goemon nodded. He then put his oxygen mask and goggles on. Then they both jumped into the cold water. They swam even lower to find it. "Lupin do you see anything?" Suiza asked Lupin through the mask.

"Nothing yet Suiza, its too dark put the light on."

"Oh ya, I'm so dumb." Suiza then turned the light.

"Okay keep swimming lower guys, you know your there when you see the murder weapon, a small knife near the site."

"Okay." Goemon and Suiza then swam even lower until Lupin yelled, "THERE IT IS! THERES THE KINFE!!"

"Your right!" Suiza then took out the knife from the ocean floor and saw it, there were still dried spots of blood on it.

"Okay now you guys dig to find it."

Suiza turned her head towards Goemon and asked. "Goemon, help me dig this thing out." Goemon nodded yes and they began to dig. They then found something silvery and hard. Suiza then moved away part of the dirt and felt the words encrypted, Ngonyama.

"Got it!!" Suiza yelled happily. She and Goemon pulled out the box and got it out of the floor. They then began to swim up to the shore to where Lupin and Jigen were. "We did it Lupin! We did it!"

"Yeah we did!!!" Lupin the grabbed a hold of Goemon's hand, and Jigen got Suiza's and they lifted them up to the shore.

"This is the treasure right?" Suiza asked the parrot.

"Yes this is it. And I want only you to keep it." The parrot replied, Jigen, Goemon and Lupin were all puzzled.

"Why me? I mean these guys are my friends, and I can't… huh?" Suddenly a woman with an AK-47 started shooting at the gang. It was Ms. Ngonyama. The gang suddenly got up and ran to different sections.

"Thanks for all the hard work," She replied, "You found the treasure that belonged to my great grandmother. I should thank you for your gratitude Lupin without your bitch friend there, I would've never guessed that I'd find my family fortune." She then continued to shot at the gang.

"Family fortune???" Lupin stuttered.

"Yeah family fortune. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Andrea Ngonyama. My grandmother was Susana Ngonyama, who was murdered by the man she loved. Ever since I could remember, my grandmother told me that her mom left a fortune behind. Over the years I tried looking and searching until I found the parrot. Of course the lab wanted to experiments on him but I wanted to ask him if he can lead me to the treasure."

"I won't give it to you! Even if you're her great granddaughter!" The parrot yelled.

"Oh well, thanks to these thieves I got it anyway." She then began to shoot her gang at the gang. The gang began to run around in different areas until Suiza got out her bow and aimed for her.

"Okay now behave bitch!" She then shot her in the neck with a needle arrow, it had a sleeping chemical in it that made her fall to the ground and sleep. "Alright I know a place where you can stay. Jigen help me out." Jigen than ran towards Andrea's sleeping body and helped Suiza take her up to cell where her great-grandfather stayed.

-15 minutes later-

Jigen and Suiza came back to the treasure and said, "Well we got it I guess ya wanna go back to the institute now huh?" Suiza asked the parrot.

"No, my master's murderer promised me that when someone finds the fortune, I'd go back to the wild." The parrot replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure, and I really want you to have the fortune Suiza,"

"Why me?"

"Because you remind me of her, of my master, Susana."

"Huh?" Suiza said as she raised her eyebrow. The gang looked puzzled too.

"You have her smile, and her love in music. Plus your sweet and kind just like she was."

"Well thank you…I'm very flattered but uh, are you sure ya want to stay in the wild? Can ya manage???"

"I can manage so please take care of the fortune for me."

"I will. And here," She then reached in her skirt pocket and gave him the rest of the sunflower seeds. "From me to you, take care."

-Cell # 2018-

In the cell, Andrea was sleeping soundly then Fujiko came up to her and said, "Awww now sleep tight." She chuckled and then took off Andrea's clothes and put them on, and Fujiko gave her, her own clothes to wear.

-Outside the prison-

"Thank you Suiza." The parrot replied.

"I hope ya find happiness Little. Goodbye." She then walked up to leave with the gang to get on the boat. Suiza walked her way to the boat in sadness with her head down.

"Hey are you okay Suiza???" Jigen asked as he put a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be bueno." She replied. Suddenly they heard Andrea coming back again.

"Give me back my fortune!!" She then took out her gun and started shooting at the gang. Until Lupin came behind when she didn't have enough ammo. He then tied her up.

Lupin then said, "I know your not Andrea your none other than," He then took off the mask to reveal Fujiko, "FUJICAKES!!!"

"And she would've gotten away with it, if it wasn't for us medalling thieves." Suiza replied.

"What the hell do ya want with us?" Jigen replied.

"Knowing Fujiko she wanted the fortune herself." Goemon replied.

"But I'm not gonna split it with you Fujiko." Suiza replied, "I'm gonna split it between the guys who helped me get it, not the girl who tipped us off."

"H-how did you know?" Fujiko replied shocked.

"Who else is the bitch who would sell us out for cab fare?" Jigen replied.

"Speaking of selling out," Lupin replied, "You never opened the box Suiza, open it, lets see what we got."

"Oh yeah, that's right I forgot." Suiza then opened the box. Inside the silver box, revealed a bunch of rubies and sapphires. Gold coins and pearls.

"WHOA!" Was all the gang replied. "LOOK AT ALL THAT!!"

"Well let's see I propose we dived the fortune into four equal parts no?"

"Sure." Lupin Jigen and Goemon replied. The gang then boarded the boat back to Pretoria. Along the way Suiza was near the railing thinking about the parrot, Lupin came to Suiza and placed his hand on her shoulder saying, "Hey your gonna be alright?"

"Yes, I'm gonna be fine." She replied.

Suddenly Zenigata came in a boat chasing after them saying, "LUPIN!!!!!!!!1 YOU BASTARD! I'LL GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AH! HOLY CRAP! IT'S POPS!" Lupin yelled.

Suiza ran to the wheel of the boat and said, "Lets vamoose!" She then set the motor on fast and Zenigata kept chasing them all over the water.

Lupin the Third

Lupin- She may be a four-eyed freakaziod but this rookie cop has some good tactics that even had Zenigata puzzled. Hey I think I may be over my league. See for yourself in:

Revenge of La Nerd

It's been a long year

Since you've been gone

I've been alone here

I've grown old

I fall to pieces, I'm falling

Fell to pieces and I'm still falling

Every time I'm falling down

All alone I fall to pieces

I keep a journal of memories

I'm feeling lonely, I can't breathe

I fall to pieces, I'm falling

Fell to pieces and I'm still falling

All the years I've tried

With more to go

Will the memories die

I'm waiting

Will I find you

Can I find you

We're falling down

I'm falling to pieces.

Velvet Revolver: Falling Pieces

A.N. Hey guys! I hope ya enjoyed the fic. Anyways I'm here to thank the people who review my fic. By giving ya'll a good comment, and ~oven bell dings and El Cid Girl comes out with fresh brownies~ with chocolate brownies!!! ^__^

Amani Ishikawa- Thankies soooooooooo much for reviewing my fic! ~Gives two brownies~ Thank ya for liking it and being my first reviewer. Oh and please continue wit your fic. I wanna know if Goemon and Amani will be together and have a family that would be soooo cute!

Kurama 13- Thanks for reviewing and putting me on your fave stories! ~Gives two brownies~ Thank ya sooo much.

SukiLovesAnime14-Hey chica! Thankies soooooooooo much for reviewing too, I know you don't like Lupin the Third but thank you for reading! ~Gives two brownies~. Talk to ya later!

Darkfire 75-Hey chica! Thanks sooo much for reviewing too ~gives one and extra brownie for being a good friend~ Thankies for reviewing! Oh and I hope you get an inspiration for TSTNF lol! ^__^

Anyway till later ya guys! I'm outtie

~El Cid Girl ^__^