Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ My Love, Return To Me ❯ Longing ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCLAIMER: I don't own RAYEARTH MAGIC KNIGHTS, and I never will. I wish I did though. *sigh*


An
Love, Return to Me:Two:


His red haired nymph smiled at him, her delicate hand reaching out to touch him. Her braid trailed behind her in a fiery tail, as her tears fell from her ruby eyes. Her cape enveloped her small and petite body, and all he wanted to do was pull the woman he loved in his arms as she whispered the words that set him free.
"Lantis. I love you. "
Lantis bolted upright in his bed. He could still hear her voice, still see her face.
Only in his dreams.
He had been without her for ten years.
And he couldn't remember her face when he was awake.
"Hikaru.&r dquo;
; He knew she must have changed so much. She too, aged.
But, what was their aging like? Was she an old woman? If she was, he would still stay by her side if she ever returned to Cephiro. Or if she was still the young woman she was before, he would still love her.
He knew the others were not in any better shape than he.
The young prince wandered hopelessly about the castle at night. His sighs filled with sadness and longing for his 'angel.' He and Lantis were different, but where it concerned Hikaru and Fuu, Ferio also admitted that he had forgotten her face. Only that her emerald eyes were he only riches he longed for.
He understood. Hikaru's eyes were a fire of emotion. Blazing with determination, or glowing with warmth.
In a way, he also missed Fuu. She was probably the only one who could make Ferio do what they wanted. The wily prince hardly listening to Clef.
Clef was also a puzzle.
He was so busy studying, he hardly noticed Presea's fawning over him. Or the way she blushed when he talked to her just so. He never noticed her longing stares.
For he longed for the one Lantis was happy without.
Umi.
The nagging girl who worried over Clef, and seemed unafraid of anyone, even him. The only girl who convinced Clef not to do something. The only one that was on his mind as he saved the castle in the Battle of Debonair.
Yet, he longed for Hikaru.
&nb sp; * &nbs p; * &nbs p; *&nbs p; * *

; Ferio gazed out the window at the clear night skies.
The golden eyed prince who was also known as the Lone Prince.
Many beautiful women have come from far and wide, even the Princesses of Fahren and Chizeta have come to offer themselves in marriage, and walked away happy when he declined. Others from Cephiro walked away crying, or angered.
But all he wanted was Fuu.
The girl who made his knees weak, his heart race, and his soul free in her windy ways. Her smile was calming. Her eyes, when focused on him, encompassed him in a daydream as he shamelessly lost himself in those eyes of deep emotion.
He knew she had a heart. The way she cried her regret for killing two lovers, and shedding more tears when one was his own sister. She had strength and courage to fight the dangers and perils she did. And her wit stumped him the first time they met in the Forest of Silence.
He stayed awake each night trying to remember her face. Her angelic face with emerald eyes that sometimes changed into a grassy field where his heart played.
"Oh, Fuu. . .I. . .I wish I told you." he clenched a ring in his fist. "I wish I gave it to you."
The regret he held since his love's departure, made him ache in places he thought were never within him. He wanted to hold her, and tell her everything.
He wanted Fuu in his arms.
; * * * &n bsp; * &n bsp; *

& nbsp; Clef locked himself in his study, not wanting to be bothered by anyone.
Since Umi left, his heart was aching. He could only see clear sapphire eyes, and her warm smile.
He massaged his temples.
"Oh, Umi." He whispered.
He remembered long hair, smooth skin, and eyes that changed like the sea. Her parting words to him were. . . Clef I-! Never mind.
He wished he had allowed her to say it. But he thought it was the right thing to do. What a fool he was!
He laughed bitterly at himself. He was a fool.
And how he wished he were not several hundred years her senior! He was ancient, old! Oh, how he wished he were in his youth.
Clef knew Ferio was young. Barely even thirty now. Even Lantis was still in his youth! He was a little over a hundred or so.
While he, Clef. . . He was nearly eight hundred and fifty.
Old enough to be her ancestor by human and Cephiro standards. Well, perhaps her father or grandfather in Cephiro. . .
But that wasn't the point!
The point was, he couldn't love Umi. She needed someone young, like Ascot. But every time he pictured the summoner with her, his blood boiled.
Oh, Umi. He remembered the first girl to ever make him lose his head. The only girl who made him furious, and yet kind all at once.
He wanted to share everything with her. The magic of the day, night, fire, wind, and water. The magic that he knew all to well.
He wanted to teach her the true magic of love.
Because, he loved Umi.
* * & nbsp; * & nbsp; &nb sp; * &nb sp; *

Mokona had heard the thoughts of those around him. The soft creature who Primera always had to compete with.
The gift of Emeraude to the Magic Knights.
No one knew what he was, except a guide for the magic knight.
But, he wasn't just a guide. He was the wish maker for the magic knights. He would grant a wish for them. Any wish.
And he heard their wishes, even from the place he was in.
The mashin around him had long since transformed into their beastly forms.
Rayearth, the ookami lay before him, his mighty head and ruby eyes transfixed on the small furry creature before him. Selece in his ryuu form waited, sitting on his haunches and spreading his great leathery wings. Windam, preened and cooed in his giant tori shape, all of them awaiting what the little pink creature would do for the wished of their masters and loved ones.
Rayearth lifted his head. "Hast thou decided on the fate of the legendary magic knights?"
"Puu, puu. . ." It said seriously.
Selece made a low, and affectionate growling sound as he said, "
Will thou grant us the favor of seeing the form of thine's true master? "
Mokona bowed slightly.
With a sound like a 'pop!' and a lot of pink smoke, Mokona transformed.
The smoke encased a voice that was deep as it told the beast who surrounded Mokona, "I have decided. I will grant the girl's true wished, after first seeing them for myself."
&n bsp; * &nb sp; * &nb sp; ; * ; * ; *


; Inferno_66: Ho, ho! Mokona has a true form!? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Now please review!