Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ My Love, Return To Me ❯ Magic on the Sea ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Rayearth, although I wish I owned Clef. He's so adorable!!
Chapter Six! Yay!! An apology for not posting on 9-11. There was too much going on. Too many emotions. . . And Clef changed to his OAV version.
Today!:
Konbanwa: Good Evening.
I'm sorry.

Chapter Six:
Magic of the Sea


; Umi watched as her heart stripped of his clothes, and joined her in the sea. He called her name. Once. Twice.
"UMI!&rdqu o; He cried out.
She thought he was beautiful as he stood there in his adult form, naked as the day he was born. His hair was as silvery as the moon, his eyes a deep blue like the sea. His smile glowed, and warmed her frozen heart.
When he reached her, he grabbed her hand, and held it over his naked chest, his heart beating wildly as his eyes moistened with the look of her. "Umi. . ." he whispered. She saw an acute fear in his eyes. As if she would leave him should he release her. She couldn't bear it, and pulled him into her arms.
His head fell to the crook of her shoulder, inhaling her scent of roses and woman. Her arms wrapped around his nick, her hands on the back of his head, as he pulled her closer in to him, his arms winding around her waist.
She felt his tears fall onto her flesh. Was he crying because of what he lost? Was he crying because he missed her?
"I missed you, Umi." Clef said, his voice thick with sorrow. "I'm sorry I never heard you calling to me. I'm sorry I never let you tell me those three little words that you kept locked up in your heart. Oh, I know this must surely be a dream, but Umi, I need to tell you, I love you. I've always loved you. You were the Sapphire Princess of my heart, the girl who I loved, is now the woman I love forever."
Umi was taken aback by that random admiration. He thinks I am a dream. . . She smiled.
She released him, but her hands never left his body. She took a good look at his tear stained face. Her eyes watered, as did his.
He loved her.
"I love you." She said, her hand caressing his cheek. He leaned into her touch.
"I love you, Clef." She repeated. "And I always will. Will you stay here with me?"
Clef nodded. "If this was no dream, I would stay here forever with my Umi."
Umi liked the way he said her name. She liked the way he said my .
"Kiss me." She murmured, "And know this is no dream."
He leaned down, his lips brushing hers for a brief instant before claiming them gently.
His tongue entered her parted lips, and he tasted her mouth. She tasted of vanilla. Sweet and pure, creamy and cool. He moaned into her mouth and captured her sigh.
Clef knew it was no dream then. This was real. He was with Umi.
Naked. Together.
In love.
When he pulled away they looked at each other. A light shined in her eyes. He thought it was the moon but then again, she was a magic knight.
"I want a white wedding." She announced.
Clef looked startled.
"Our wedding night will be beautiful." She decided.
Clef wanted her now! What was she talking about?
"Umi?&rdqu o; He asked. "What are you talking about?"
Umi smiled up at him. "We're getting married."
& nbsp; * &n bsp; * &n bsp; &nbs p; * &nbs p; * &nbs p; *

&nb sp; Fuu sat at the base of a tree, er heart said she was waiting for something. She just didn't know what.
Her eyes were riveted on the sea, where the wind teased ripples on the water, sending it up and around a couple holding each other. She felt she was intruding, so she walked to a little clearing, a bench in the enter.
"I wonder where Umi-san went." She said aloud. "She's taking a long time."
&nbs p; * ; * ; * & nbsp; * & nbsp; *

Hikaru heard Umi arguing with someone as she walked into the cabin.
She looked flush, and so did the tall silver haired man who was with her. They seemed to be arguing about a wedding.
"What is the sense of it!" The man said. "I said I love you, and now you are mine, correct?"
" No!" Umi said exasperated, her hand massaging her temple. "Here, you have to marry me!"
"What for?" The man asked, his eyes blazing, his hand began to massage his temples as he shouted back at her. "And what is the meaning of a true white wedding!? Why can't I just have you now!"
Umi blushed. "You can't talk about me like I'm a possession!" She shouted. "I want a true white wedding, then with God as my witness, I swear I will have one!"
Hikaru never remembered seeing Umi this mad. She was usually cool, calm, and chillingly mad.
"K-Konban wa!" Hikaru greeted nervously. "Who is your guest, Umi-chan?"
The man looked at her, his eyes a familiar deep blue. "Who are you young lady? You look like a friend, Hikaru, but her hair was longer, and her eyes were brighter."
&ldquo ;I am Hikaru."
Clef's eyes widened. "Hikaru?"
S he stared at him puzzled.
"Hikaru, " Umi said exasperatedly. "This is Clef, my fiancée."
Clef turned to look at her. "What's a 'fiancée ?'"
&nb sp; Umi groaned again. "Clef, you are gonna marry me!"
The look in her eyes suggested he not argue. He was as surprised by her aggression on this subject as the man whom he could not recognize. Hikaru was the only one who found comedy in the situation. The Ruby Knight laughed.
She wiped the tears away, the other three staring at her awkwardly. "Gomen! Gomen!" She laughed. "I can't help myself! It's so wonderful to see you Clef, and Umi's back to herself again!"
Umi realized what Hikaru had just said, and she smiled at Clef.
"I am happy you came," She said softly to Clef. "But, I really want a true white wedding and that's final."
He sighed. "If it means that much to you I'll wait." He smiled as he leaned down, his hands grasping her shoulders s he whispered something in her ear that made her face turn red.
When he leaned away he had a soft grin on his face, amused by Umi's embarrassment. "Yes." She answered him, her voice shaky.
"That&rsqu o;s all I needed to know." He said with a smile. "Then, shall we walk along the beach? The moon is lovely here."
Umi nodded. "But please, keep your mind to yourself."
&ldqu o;Until we have this 'true white wedding' I will be glad to." Clef said grabbing her hand, and pulling her under his arm.
They left whispering to one another, Hikaru and Mokona shared a sweet smile.
"Clef came first." Mokona said, surprise evident after the couple closed the door. Hikaru turned to look at him with a question. "I was sure Lantis was going to come first, and Clef not at all."
Hikaru looked nervous now. "Will Lantis be coming?"
Mokona looked her in the eye when he said, "It's possible."
Hikaru sighed. "Why do you suppose Clef came first?"
Mokona shrugged. "He could have wanted Umi with a desperation. He knew she loved him, but never heard the words. To hear the words will make you at ease. I know back at Cephiro, the Prince, the Mage, and the Prince's Guard were surly and miserable people. They got riled easily, the Prince reverting to his old ways and battling remaining monsters with his Guard, and the Mage locked up in the Library, reading about the Magic Knights."
Hikaru sighed. "They must have been lonely."
"So were you three." Mokona whispered, so softly, Hikaru barely heard it.
"What?"
Mokona smiled.
Hikaru's eyes widened as she realized now, who Mokona resembled.
Eagle.
&n bsp; * &n bsp; * &nb sp; * &nb sp; ; * ; *


A/N: Short Chappie, I know. But, this is all I'll be able to give you in a long while. Sorry, it's pretty busy at home. But, try look up next week! I'll be finished with a few chapters then! . . .I hope. . .