Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ My Love, Return To Me ❯ Umi and Clef ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN! Though I can dream, yes? OH! BTW this is like, my Dodgeball Underdog come back story tht was requested! I promise to TRY and get the other chappies to you, but it might get a little rough. . . But I like it that way!! :P

Clef and Umi

Clef slowly opened the door to the suite and stepped into a world of soft tones of blue and crystals, wrapped in the subtle, old world scent of roses. In vases of white with prints of dolphins and mermaids leaping and playing were long stemmed white roses kissed by dewdrops.

A single rose petal drew his attention to the floor where a trail of white rose petals lead to the bedroom door that was cracked open with no light peeking out.

Clef went to the door, his heart hammering, a cold sweat on his forehead. He quietly pushed the door open and allowed the light from the main room to show his bride asleep on the bed, a smile on her face.

Clef paused and watched her sleep. Her eyes were closed, her dark eyelashes swept over her pale cheeks. Her lips were slightly parted and relaxed. He watched her breast rise and fall with each breath, her hand was on her slender waist, her hips flared as her long, long legs lay tangled in the hem of a virginal white dress. Clef studied the dress and discovered it wasn't really a dress, but a toga from Cephiro. One that a princess would wear as an offering to her husband!

Clef took off his tie and cufflinks. His jacket slipped off his shoulders and fell to the floor in a crumpled heap. His shoes slid off silently, followed by his socks and belt.

Clef cupped his hands, and within a light of purest white, tinged with blue, began to glow. He allowed the soft colored light to float to the roof of the bedroom, and he saw more rose petals of white upon the bed.

He unbuttoned the top buttons of his dress shirt and sat upon the edge of the bed beside his wife.

"My wife." He said softly as he leaned down and touched his lips to her parted ones. They were soft and warm, tasting of vanilla. Like the first kiss. . .

Umi was dreaming of a prince. Strangely though, she did not want this Prince, no matter how much he gave to her. She would not even look at the Prince. Instead, her eyes, her mind, and her heart, were filled with visions of the Prince's blue eyed sorcerer. He was old, but he was kind. He was full of life, wisdom, and magic. He had a loneliness within him that was burning his soul. Umi was drawn to him as a moth to a flame,

Then suddenly the Sorcerer was kissing her. His tongue dueled softly with hers. She moaned deep in her throat and opened her eyes. The Sorcerer was still old, but he had changed into that of a young man. His eyes were closed, and his face was relaxed.

Umi watched him kiss her, his face wasn't pulled back in concentration, or pinched in frustration. Nor was his face that of a wizened old man. He wasn't even that pushy little boy she met her first day in Cephiro so many years ago. Clef wasn't that man with a boy's body who had the weight of a world on his shoulders either.

He was Clef. Her husband, and her first lover.

Lover.

Clef pulled back and opened his eyes to see Umi with an unreadable expression within her orbs of blue.

"I love you," She said. "I said it before, but I needed to tell you that I would give the world for you. You have become my world." She was rolling him onto his back as she said this and unbuttoned his shirt to the waist. "I can't live without you." She unbuttoned his pants and began to roll it down, paying little attention to what she was revealing, or Clef's feral gaze. "You are like water to me. Without it I can live for only so long before I die. Ever since you returned to me, I keep waking up thinking you aren't there." She flew his clothes to the floor until he was naked and she wore only her toga.

"But I'm here," He murmured. His eyes were glowing as he reached up and slid Umi's toga down, revealing her breast and reaching up to roll and pinch her nipple between his fingers while Umi's eyes darkened to a storm tossed blue. "And I'll be here always." His other hand reached between them, and stroked her core. "I'll fill you here," He whispered while she began to grind against his fingers. "And here," His other hand fell from her breast and splayed wide across her stomach. "Here I will give you a child to love and nurture."

Umi's body glowed a bright blue, her eyes glowing as she pushed Clef's hands away from her. Her hair fanned out around her body, floating as she lifted her toga, with one hand grabbing Clef's hardness, long and thick, and the other gripping her toga, she plunged down upon Clef's shaft.

She screamed in pleasure and pain as he broke through her maiden's head, and filled her completely.

Clef's body began to glow as well, fangs growing with his mouth as he rose up to hold her body to his. Chest to chest, joint at the hips, Umi rode Clef for all he was worth.

But strangely, the glow never faded. Her body continued to glow blue, Clef's a brilliant white, the two aura's mingled as Umi rode him, her moans, and his groans egging her on. Umi gripped his head to her breast as she felt fangs in her mouth, and a purring in her throat. A low growl fell from Clef's lips before his head rose and he licked her neck and sunk his fangs into her at the moment she did the same to him.

Both were assaulted by emotions, wordless conversations, and memories. They were sharing, joining their souls into one.

Umi and Clef released each other at the same moment the light surrounding them burst into a firework show of blue and white. The glow dimmed as Umi gave one more roll of her body, Clef one more thrust of his and her scream lit the room with a blinding bluish white light. Clef clenched his teeth and released his seed into her.

Umi didn't know that a lover could take her to heaven as she saw stars falling in their bedroom. But Clef knew she would take him beyond that, he just didn't think she would knock him unconcious.

He woke a few seconds later in a daze of pleasure with Umi laughing at him from above.

She had taken off her toga, and disposed of the clothes from the bed.

"We are linked." He told her as she fell beside him.

"I know." She said. "I won't invade on you too much. But did you know that we were mating like dragons on their first time?"

Clef looked surprised as Umi giggled. "Yeah. Selece tried to warn me I guess. He was blushing and could barely talk at all as he tried to tell me. All he said was 'Don't be too surprised if you start to take control the first time.' I was a little confused, but I know now."

"What about Fuu and Hikaru?" Clef wondered if the Prince and Mokona would be taken the way he was. But it wasn't a bad way to start the night. . .

"I don't know." She said her head down.

Clef was puzzled by this new expression. "Umi. . ."

"But wouldn't that be funny!?" She burst out laughing.

Clef laughed with her as he wondered how this happened. How he found himself with a Water Nymph who was as beautiful as she was sweet. Laughing with her naked on a bed full of rose petals in their world of water.

********

Ferio and Mokona waited in the lounge room. Mokona blocked off everything, and was smiling as he dreamt of his fiery bride. He couldn't wait, and practically drooled with lust.

That was when a breeze blew gently through the bar. A soft whisper and Ferio stood up, staring towards the roof.

"My bride," He whispered. "She. . .she calls."

Mokona grinned. "Yippee skippee. I'm jumping for joy." He muttered as Ferio hurried off to his woman.

"When will mine be ready?" He asked his bear bottle.

It never answered, but the foul tasting liquid took his mind off of her momentarily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I6: Gee, I wonder who's next? WHO COULD IT FRIGGIN BE!!?? Hmmm. . .

(In human form) Selece: *waving his hand in tha air wildly* Ooh! Ooh! Pick me, pick me! I know who it is!!!

Windam (In human form): *tilts his head* I wonder how birds do it?

Rayearth (in human form): WHAT!? *looks over at Windam in shock* You mean you're a virgin!?

Windam: *puzzled look, nods to Rayearth* I guess so.

Rayearth and Selece: *O_O* MWUAHAHAHAHA!!! Lily White Windam! Lily white Windam!

Windam: I_I *Bops Rayearth and Selece on the head*

Rayearth and Selece: OW!!! >o<

I6: Knock it off you guys! *Bops all of them on the head* But yeah, Fuu's next! . . .Hmmm. . .I wonder how DO birds do it?