Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Where the Magic Is ❯ What? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: MKR not mine, it CLAMP’s. Just incase some of you are lost I’ll try and explain things as good as I can. In the anime/manga, Satoru, Masaru, and Kekaru are originally Hikaru’s brothers. But in this story Hikaru’s not related to them at all but, the relationship between them is the same as in the anime/manga. I'm also introducing more characters in this chap. some might have surprising rols. A little harsh languege.

Where the Magic Is

--What?--

“Who am I?” the girl asked. All three men stared in disbelief. “What do you mean ‘Who am I’ Don’t you know?” Kekaru asked, the girl just shook her head no. “Not even your name?” Satoru calmly asked. “My name?” she stared off in deep thought. “Hikaru.” the voice from her dream rang through her head. “Hi...Karu.” she spook in almost a whisper. “Hikaru? Is that you name?” asked Masaru. She looked up. “I.” she then looked down. “I don’t know.” The boy’s looked at her in sympathy.
“Then Hikaru it is." Kekaru slaped on a smile to lighten up the mood. "You’ll just stay hear with us and hope your memory will come back soon.” Satoru firmly desided. “Great! Now thats setteled, lets get some food. I’m starving.” Masaru didn’t argue the matter for his mind was fixsaded on his stomac. “Yah. Me too.” Kekaru as well. Masaru and Kekaru walked out of the room fallowing their stomacks to the kitchen.
Satoru wached with a smile as his yonger sibling took off to the kitchen then turned his gaze to Hikaru. "Would you like to eat as well?" he asked and as if on qiue her stomack gerraoled. He laghed softly. "I'll send Caldina hear with some new clothes." he said getting up and walking out the door. "Caldina?" Hikaru could only wonder.
-------
"ARRRGH!!!" his screams rang through out the cold, dark, stone walls. "I'm going to make this perfectly clear." Sadly, for anyone who cared, couldn't hear. "You were born in a trash home." the mane said as he struck his back once more. "In a trash town." he continued as the boy continued to scream. "Raised by dead trash." the boy, yet in pain, gitted his teath at the last coment. "Theirfor, you are are trash. And trash like you..." "Is that all you can say? Eagle." the boy managed to smirk. He had gold yellow eyes, one scar across the bridg of his nose, and an 'x' shaped scar on his cheek.
The man, now angered, lashed his wip agan. "AAARRR!!!" this one, more painful then the others. "...Sould leearn their place." Eagle finished. "UP YOUR'S, YOU BASTARD!!!" he yealled. Eagle only smirked and walked off. "Injoy the rest of your rotting days." he then dissapird into the hall.
"Damn." he muttered. Although chained to the sealing, unconfertable, and in pain, he couldn't help but to surcome to the sleep that begain to pass through him, but befor drifting off, he muttered one last word, one last name. "Hi...ka...ru."
-------
He walked through the dimly lit halls to the slitly open doors ahead. Walking inside, he turnd his head to the only dimn light through out the dark room."Fuu." he quietly stated as he headed twords the light.
she turnd her head from the book in her hands, slitly startuld, and staired at the man now befor her. "Clef."(OVA-Clef) she smiled as the light of the candule glowed apon her gold blond hair. "Reading late at night as usual I see." he smiled back. "Dose it bother you?" she asked. "As I said befor, you are welcome to come heer anytime." clef contiued the conversation. "In fact, eversice you came hear, this place has been nothing but spotless. Not a singul book out of place." he said happaly. "Well if theirs anything you need just ask." fuu continued to smile, but clef's smile fadded. "Well their is something I need." Clef became serious. "What is it?" she asked.

Anna Gray: I know, I know! Its short! And it took so long for me to update too! I'm sorry!!!!! Anywho, I'll update sooner next time. Plus I might put a little Fuu/Ferio fluff in thier. ^_^