Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Demon of Mahora ❯ Brother Problems ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Brother Problems
I no own Negima.

It was around noon on Sunday and Brent was wakened by a pounding on the door to his dorm and Kazumi’s shout about visiting Negi in his room. He stood up from his position on the couch (legs on the couch, head on the floor) and didn’t bother changing out of the clothes he wore the previous day. He turned off the television and Game console before heading out with Kazumi and Ayaka. After a sleepy greeting he followed the two of them to Negi’s room. Ayaka rang the bell but didn’t wait before flinging the door open.

“Sorry to barge in, Negi-sensei…” Ayaka said loudly as Brent groaned “Look its Sunday! Let’s at least have tea or something!”

The three of them entered the room and Ayaka immediately sat Negi down at the table as a maid started offering him different teas.

Here, try one of these- little triangle Mochi- things, from Kyoto.” Ayaka said as she blushed “Um, they’re good!! Uh, try one! I even have the perfect tea to go with it, it’s from Taiwan, and…”

Brent had moved zombie-like to the couch and plopped down on it and immediately let his head hang back on the couch and started to snore softly while Kazumi talked to an angry and blushing Asuna.

“Th-thank you, but…” Negi said “I went to Kyoto too, remember? I don’t, um, want to eat all your souvenirs…”

“You might try waiting to be let in next time…” Asuna shouted.

“And you might try changing out of pajamas…” Kazumi retorted with a smirk.

“Mind your own beeswax!” Asuna snapped.

Unfortunately for Asuna, Brent had forgotten to close the door and soon other girls from the class arrived. First too arrive were Makie, Yuna, Akira, and Ako.

“NEGI-KUN, LET’S HANG OUT!” Makie shouted happily.

“WE DON’T HAVE ANY CLUB STUFF TODAY, SO…” Yuna shouted with a wink and a thumbs up.

Ten seconds later the three cheerleaders arrived.

“LET’S GO KARAOKE NEGI-KUN!” Sakurako shouted.

That’s when the twins appeared dressed in their pink ninja outfits from the trip.

“NEGI-SENSEI!” Fuka shouted.

“LET’S HAVE FUN!” Fumika shouted.

“LET’S PLAY NINJA!” They shouted in unison.

Brent woke with a snort and blearily looked around spotting the two wannabe ninja in an instant.

“You two do know that a ninja must be stealthy right? And I don’t think pink is the stealthiest of colors. I’d suggest gray.” He said matter of factly.

“But gray is ugly!” They said in unison.

That was when Konoka returned form shopping for groceries.

“I’m H-o-o-o…” She started to say before seeing all the people “WHAT THE…? Where’d all these people come from?”

Brent groaned as Konoka panicked, the twins ran around the room, Kazumi, Ako, Makie, and Akira commented on how cute Negi’s room was, and the cheerleaders helped themselves to Ayaka’s tea. Yuna was sitting at the table begging Negi to kiss her so she could get a card. Brent nearly jumped out of his skin when Asuna went nuclear and yelled at everyone to get out of her room.

“Boy someone is not a morning person.” Brent mumbled as he wandered back to his dorm to change his clothes.

He got dressed and left to visit Chao-Bao-Zi for breakfast. As he walked down the stairs and out the door… only to be tackled by his brother.

“Hey little brother! So this is where you hang out? Seems like a sweet place and there’s so MANY HOT BABES!” Falco shouted in his ear.

“Falco?! What are you doing here?!” Brent shouted angrily.

“Well Averus said that he ‘sensed something unsettling’ and that we ‘needed to come and make you stronger’ so you would be ready.” Falco said.

Falco looked back at his brother and raised an eyebrow. His brother’s head was down and he was trembling.

“Uh… bro are you okay?” Falco asked.

Brent raised his head and Falco suddenly felt the air grow colder as he saw the furious expression on his little brothers face.

“Uh-oh.” Falco said.

He ran off with his brother in hot pursuit.

“Falco when I catch you I’m gonna kill you!” Brent screamed “I told you not to come here!”

Meanwhile
2:30pm

At a coffee shop called Starbooks cake, Negi and Asuna were talking to Ku, Kaede, and Mana about not telling anyone he was a wizard.

“If the secret gets out, though, I’ll be turned into an ermine, so if you could…” Negi said.

“We understand Negi-sensei.” Mana said.

“Aye-aye!” Kaede said happily.

“We very tight lipped!” Ku Fei said happily.

Negi and Asuna left and the three continued their conversation.

FALCO!” A Voice shouted angrily.

Suddenly all three girls stood up just before something came crashing into one of the tables. Brent shakily stood up just as Falco landed in front of him.

“I told you little brother I’ve been holding back all these years.” Falco said.

He started to look around when his eyes settled on Mana.

“Hey gorgeous!” Falco said disappearing and reappearing in front of her.

He was now standing face to face with her smiling widely as Mana blushed.

“Hey beautiful how you been?” Falco asked as Ku rushed over to Brent.

“I’ve been fine… Falco right?” Mana asked.

“You remember me!” Falco shouted happily.

“Hey you like firearms?! I could show you my collection sometime!”

“Um… I guess.” Mana said.

“Cool you live at the same dorm my brother does right?? I’ll come over at one tomorrow okay?” Falco said

“Fine.” Mana said.

Suddenly a foot came out of nowhere and knocked Falco ten feet away.

“FALCO STOP THINKING WITH YOUR DICK!” Brent shouted angrily.

Falco brushed off the kick like it was nothing and dusted himself off before vanishing and reappearing behind Brent. He grabbed Brent by the shoulders and used them as leverage to flip over him. Still keeping a grip on Brent’s shoulder Falco brought his knees up to his chest and when he was in line with Brent’s chest he kicked sending Brent flying into an alley.

“You’re gonna have to do better than that little brother!” Falco shouted before dashing off after his brother.

The three girls stared after the two odd brothers listening to the fading crashes.

“They’re certainly rowdy.” Mana said calmly.

“Yeah I bet they’re holding back though.” Ku Fei said.

“Probably” Kaede agreed

It was seven thirty at night and Chao-Bao-Zi was busy as usual Ku dashing back and forth taking orders and bringing the food to the tables. She then noticed that two of the schools martial arts clubs were facing off again… and it was about to get worse. Two more of the martial arts clubs arrived and things started to look very bad. There must have been at least a hundred students shouting insults at each other. She saw Satsuki move out from behind the counter and Ku started to go get her hammers when a loud voice rang out.

“FALCO!” Brent’s voice echoed around the courtyard.

There was a sound that sounded like thunder followed by a strong gust of wind. Then right in the middle of the four clubs, Brent and Falco appeared elbows crossed. Falco looked relatively untouched but Brent was covered in bruises, abrasions, and cuts. They were covered in sweat and their clothes were sticking to their skin. It looked like they had attacked and the attacks canceled each other out.

“Hey get out of our way!” A large muscle bound guy shouted.

Falco and Brent looked around and Brent realized they were at Chao-Bao-Zi and it looked like a battle royal was about to start. Falco and Brent quickly moved so they were back to back and held their hands at their sides. Brent’s face was impassive while Falco was grinning excitedly.

“You guy’s do know you’re not supposed to fight here right?” Brent asked.

“Shut up punk!” Another guy shouted “Lets get ‘em!”

With a roar all four groups charged at each other including Brent and Falco. Brent calmly set himself in his fighting stance as Falco spread his legs perpendicular to the oncoming fighters and bent his knees as he balled up his left fist by his side and held his right hand in front of him palm open and facing his foes. Brent had a look of concentration on his face for a brief second before stepping forward and thrusting his open palm forward through the air.

“Shockwave thrust!” He shouted.

Twelve of the fighters six feet in front of him were hit with an invisible force and collapsed clutching their stomachs. Falco however waited till the last second to strike.

“Earth shattering strike!” He shouted punching the lead guy in the stomach.

The guys eye bulged as his breath shot out explosively. The ground at his feet shattered and the 9 guys behind him were flung into the air and Falco disappeared reappearing above each of them and hitting them each in the head. The fight lasted sixty seconds with neither of them getting hit once. When the last guy fell they both stumbled over to an empty table and collapsed into the seats.

“Sorry Satsuki-san but if we hadn’t intervened people who weren’t involved may have gotten hurt.” Brent said out of breath.

“I know… thank you. Would you two like something to eat?” Satsuki asked.

“I’d like a large beef teriyaki fried rice with onions and hot sauce!” Falco said immediately.

“Chicken fried rice with extra eggs please.” Brent said.

Satsuki bowed and left to make them their meals. Ku came over a little while later with their orders and watched them almost inhale the food.

“Were you two fighting all day?” She asked.

“Yeah, why?” They answered simultaneously.