Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Demon of Mahora ❯ End of the Begining ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The End of the Beginning Pt one
I only own Bryan, Averus, Falco, and Invidia!

Brent reached the dorm soaking wet and started up the stairs listening to the different sounds of mayhem that were common in the dorm. As he reached the floor most of his class resided on he saw Ayaka looking quite happy.

“He’s as a young boy should be… Lively yet well mannered.” Ayaka said as Brent approached “There are those that can learn from him.”

“Yeah you would have definitely hated my brother Falco and I when we were younger.”
Brent said as he passed her “Averus was calmer but not lively at all.”

Ayaka looked annoyed as he continued on but ignored her as he heard shouts coming from within her room which he found funny seeing as she generally disapproved of rambunctious behavior despite half the class being that way. She herself could be quite rambunctious when Negi was involved but she kept denying that she loved him. Brent thought it was hilarious at how obvious her infatuation was.
continued upwards to his dorm on the roof. When he got there he found the door unlocked and unconsciously summoned his sword that was sealed mysteriously on his forearm and cautiously opened the door. What he found seriously pissed him off.

“Hey Bro get in here it’s time for a game party!” Falco shouted.

Brent soon found that his brother was enrolled at the boys high school and had brought three of his friends over for a party. Though angry he couldn’t say know when he saw all the junk food and soda they had brought for the party and so he started to party. For almost six hours they played GoW2 and other gory games as well as downed several cans of Game Fuel and bag after bag of various chips, candy, and chocolate. Then Falco brought out seven bottles of Whiskey he smuggled in and they started to play a game called ‘NooB Busters’ in which you played Gears of War 2 on insane difficulty and took a shot of Seventy percent whiskey and thirty percent game fuel every time you died. An hour later and Falco’s three friends were passed out and both Brent and Falco were starting to get tipsy. That’s when Falco stopped the game and downed the last three bottles of whiskey before passing out n the floor which threw several cans in the air burying him in cans.

Brent stood up and decided that he needed to get out of the deafening game music filled room and get some real food in his stomach. As he climbed down the flight of stairs to the level containing the bathes he saw several of his classmates run by wrapped in towels including several who had been caught in the rain which confused him. Why did they need to bathe after essentially taking a shower? He would never understand girls regardless of how long he lived. He waved at Ku and Kazumi as they entered the bathes and continued outside. For some reason he was starting to get the feeling that someone was watching him as well as the tingle in the back f his head that signified eminent danger but it was fluctuating. He assumed it had something to do with the lightning that was striking all over the city and so brushed it off.

Twenty minutes later he left the book store and decided to see the world tree. As he walked down the street a girl that looked to be fifteen years old stepped out of an alley and fell to her knee’s sobbing. Brent stopped and stared for a second. She was wearing a neon yellow rubber raincoat with the hood down, had bloody red hair on pale white skin, and red eyes. Even under the raincoat and blue jeans he could tell she was quite athletic with wonderful toned legs and a small bust. He shook his head and quickly moved to help her up.

“Are you okay?” Brent asked as he helped her up.

“I’m fine.” She said sadly.

Despite the obvious sorrow in her voice he couldn’t help but notice the slightly sultry quality it had. Brent wondered why she was crying.

“What’s wrong?” Brent asked.

“My mom was just murdered and the man who did it is after me!” She said in panic.

When Brent heard this he started getting angry.

“Don’t worry I’ll take you to the security office!” Brent said as he took her by the arm and led her down the street.

“Why? I’m a half-demon, a freak!” She declared.

“Well so am I.” Brent said assuredly.

They were nine blocks away from the alley she had came from when they heard a roar coming from behind them. Brent turned and saw several saurian-like demons come running, slithering, or flying out of the alley. There were too types of demons that looked like dinosaurs only much smaller. He saw something that looked like a Triceratops with long black tentacles on its back, several raptor like demons with an extra pair of arms and legs with a long thin horn on its nose. There was also a large ape-like demon with four arms, a furry two legged elephant with long spiked tusk and carrying a mace, and several three foot long, two foot high lizard men carrying shields that could hide their whole bodies behind and an assortment of foot long swords, axes, clubs, and maces. The little critters seemed to be quite strong as the larger demons were very careful around them… and they didn’t seem to be having any problems carrying the weapons that were almost as large as they were. Invidia’s eyes widened in fear and she clutched onto his arm.

“The man summoned ancient demons!” She gasped “I’m sorry but I thought he wasn’t strong enough to do this. Please you have to run!”

“No.” Brent said calmly “Stay behind me and you’ll be fine.”

She got behind him as he took his fighting stance as the demons spotted them and charged. The larger demons easily outpaced the small lizard demons as the girl screamed in terror. When they were ten feet from them they stopped and circled them. They seemed much more intelligent then most ancient demons as they grunted at each other. Then the Elephant stepped forward and seemed to challenge him to a fight. The demons surrounding them backed up making a twenty foot ring as Brent and the Elephant glared at each other for several seconds before it roared at Brent.

It raised it’s mace but froze when shadows wrapped around Brent for a second before falling away to show that Brent had switched into his costume. He dropped into a stance that was new to him. He crouched down till he was half his full height with his hands curled into fists, his left by his hip and his right extended forward. The elephant roared again and continued its charge. It brought its mace down but Brent side-stepped, grabbed the shaft and used it to swing atop the mace. He ran along the length and swung around underneath it to avoid the Elephants trunk before flexing his wrist’s extending ‘Purity of the Impure Soul’ and his regular wrist blade and leapt off the Elephants wrist as it tried to grab him and stabbed it in the face using his momentum to flip over its head. It roared in agony as light started to erupt across its skin before exploding. The raptors all roared and leapt into the air to grab hold of him. There was a flash of light as ‘Wandering Path’ appeared in his hands and he quickly transformed to half-demon form and flapped his wings once to gain some momentum and spun around slicing all of the raptors in two. He hovered in the air for a second before landing and crossing his arms.

“Kensei style: Way of the four Hands!” He shouted.

Almost immediately the Nodachi vanished and two Wakizashi across his lower back and his two katana on his back, Fudotoku Hikari and Shinsei Kurai, unsheathed and began to float around him. The two katana eventually stopped next to his hands. He crossed his arms again as the lizard-men demons all leapt at him.

“Kensei style: Way of the Falling Sakura Blossoms!” He shouted.


Immediately all of his throwing knives flew out of their sheathes and flew around him like a tornado, killing all the lizard-men who immediately burst into black flames as soon as they hit the ground. The Triceratops monster roared and charged at him with it’s head down. Brent leapt up at the last second avoiding the horns and slashing away at the tentacle with his Wakizashi before stabbing his two katana into its side. It groaned and fell to the ground sliding along the ground for several feet before coming to a stop and seemed to slowly melt into a pool of black liquid which quickly evaporated into nothing. He landed facing the four armed gorilla demon who grunted before running at him. Brent just crossed his arms again.

“Kensei style: Way of Steel!” He shouted before dashing forward.

His arms were behind his back as were the two floating katana and when he reached the gorilla who had raised all four of its arms to crush him he leapt up and ran up its chest. He tried to chop all four of its arms at once but the floating blades failed to penetrate the enormous arms. Brent only just managed to grab the blades and add his strength successfully removing the arms before he decapitated the demon who merely turned to dust that blew away. He landed next to a stunned Invidia as his swords returned to their sheathes and grabbed her arm before running down the street towards the security office.

“Come on Invidia we’re almost there!” He shouted before feeling a sharp pain at the base of his neck and everything going black.

----------------------------------------------------
Dream

Brent was surrounded by darkness again like the dream he had at the end of the school trip. He was quickly surrounded by eyes again only this time their was only six pairs of eyes.

Boy! Our emissary is there and you will meet her if you know what’s good for you!” A deep, loud and angry man’s voice practically roared.

It would make all of us sad if you were to decline assisting us.” A sensual sounding female voice said.

Don’t mind the other you’ll meet… he is only there because he required assistance himself.” A voice that sounded like it had a mouthful of food said.

And despite us not requiring much for said assistance he will be in debt later.” A voice that sounded like a stereotypical snob said.

I’m glad you didn’t make me go meet him.” Came a drawling voice.

Even if we’d be happy to accept your assistance I still say that I could have done this by myself.” A calm voice said.

But for now you are to meet our emissary so that you can come to us!” they all said as one.

Then Brent was left in pure darkness.
-----------------------

‘Why do I feel so wet?’ Brent wondered.

He cracked open his left eye and immediately realized his mask was gone before he saw that he was on a stage… in what appeared to be a large drop of water. He lazily looked around with his open eye and saw three other water orbs around him. One he saw had an unconscious Setsuna in it, another had an equally unconscious Chizuru… the third however had several of his classmates in it. He saw Kazumi, Konoka, Yue, Ku Fei, and Nodoka in it… and they were all naked except for Setsuna, Chizuru and Konoka. He then saw Sauna at the front of the stage tied up in a standing position with her arms held above her and wearing some perverted pajamas. Next to her was a blonde haired man wearing a black wide brimmed hat and trench coat. He also saw Invidia their as well. Then he noticed that there seemed to be a large bubble surrounding the amphitheatre they were all trapped in. He wondered what was happening when he heard Invidia start to talk.

“I’ll leave the Thousand Masters son and the Hanyo to you Graf. Just don’t forget to keep your lackey’s under control. I need Kiore to come willingly if possible and having any of your prisoners eaten by them will make that difficult.” She said in a cold voice.

That’s when Brent noticed that her skin looked pale and there were small white protrusions on her elbows and knuckles. Her hair was ice blue in color and he could see her breath every time she exhaled. Then she looked up and leapt back as several spears of solid air flew at the guy called Graf. He raised his hands and they all hit a small barrier around him… then something on Asuna’s chest glowed and she groaned in what Brent recognized as agony. He opened both of his eyes which flashed red before the water prison he was in started to froth and bubble as his anger transferred into heat. There was an explosion of steam and Brent came flying out of the steam flying towards ‘Graf’ with a look of pure anger on his face. However he never reached the strange man as three small slime demons in the form of little girls appeared above and beside him. They all kicked him at once sending him into the bleachers behind Negi and a boy who was obviously a half demon.

“I thought I told you to keep them in line!” Invidia said in cold fury.

“Sorry they were only keeping him from the princess.” Graf replied “However I will only fight these to as I promised but if your ‘friend’ tries to interfere then I will attack him a well.”

Brent pulled himself out of the small crater and stumbled over to Negi.

“What’s going on?” He asked Negi.