Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Fan Fiction ❯ The Perils of Lost Logia ❯ Like Bees to Honey ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Perils of Lost Logia
Chapter 2: Like Bees to Honey
 
 
 
Yuuno glanced warily outside his apartment. The sun was shining, and a few of his neighbors were leaving for work, while others milled about in the park beyond and below. Everyone and everything looked normal enough, but appearances could be deceiving. Still, he needed to get to work; he had already used up his sick days, and Arf could only cover for him so much.
 
He crept out of his barrier-reinforced apartment sanctuary, and closed the door, heading down the steps to ground level.
 
So far, so good.
 
He didn't waste time, but quickly sprinted across the park, keeping as aware of people in his vicinity as possible. He just needed to make it to the teleporter a few streets away, to get to the starport, then he could take the larger teleporter to the Bureau Naval station where the Infinity Library was.
 
The careful commuter turned the last corner, allowing himself a small breather. There hadn't been any sign of them yet, so maybe, just maybe, he was safe.
 
And then he saw Nanoha, in full Excellion mode, standing in front of the doorway to the teleporter, and he froze in fear. What was even worse, was that she had seen him, too.
 
 
 
It had all started almost a week ago, with the Ancient Belkan sex toy. He had managed to place a strong seal on it after it had finished with the girls, but something had happened to their attitudes. It was as if a couple of new teenagers had just gotten their first hit of heavy cocaine, and now we're hopelessly addicted. But with the seal on, their only recourse was him.
 
Before he could realize what was happening, the girls had each grabbed an arm and pulled him down. Fate was forcing her lips onto his as she pushed his shirt up and ran her hands over his chest, while Nanoha nearly ripped his pants as she pulled them and his boxers down in one smooth motion. The shock of what was happening, had left him a little... unprepared.
 
"Aw, he's hard not hard yet," Nanoha whined, disappointed as he felt her warm hand stroking him.
 
"You just have to work him a bit, I think," Fate offered, breaking lip contact temporarily to pull his shirt off. "I think I read somewhere that a mouth works quickest."
 
"Really?" Nanoha inquired, with the tone of a girl who had just been told there was a sale at a clothing store.
 
Yuuno broke out of his shock, finally, as he felt warm lips around the head of his penis. His body stiffened as Nanoha held his most sensitive part in her mouth, licking around the tip, feeling a bit of her teeth from time to time. Meanwhile, Fate had straddled his stomach, and was rubbing her hips over him, then leaning forward to push her breasts into his face. He nearly suffocated, and had to reach up to pull them away a bit.
 
"Oooh, Yuuno, yes, a little harder, please!" Fate told him, shivering.
 
While the situation was extremely surreal and was weirding him out a ever-so-slightly, he couldn't see a way to really break out of this without hurting both girls. And well, he was a guy, and they were attractive women, and he had been a bit turned on earlier, so... he grabbed Fate's breasts and massaged and fondled as best he could, taking her right nipple between his lips to suck like a hungry baby, and was rewarded with Fate's moan.
 
"Ee's ettin hard!" Nanoha declared happily with a mouthful, one hand helping to stroke the shaft part not being sucked on and the other between her legs, re-igniting the fire there.
 
As he went fully erect, Nanoha pulled off, eyeing it with anticipating and glee and lifted her body. Taking him with one hand, she positioned her hips above him, wedged the head just between her folds, and pushed down, taking him fully in one smooth motion. She nearly went cross-eyed as her mouth draped open and drool formed in a corner, then she laughed in a crazed manner.
 
Yuuno groaned over Fate's left nipple now, nearly biting it, which caused the girl to yelp with pleasure. She was still rubbing her groin over his tummy, but as Nanoha began bouncing gleefully over his cock, Fate moved up, pushing her pussy onto his lips.
 
"Nanoha can't be the only one getting pleasure!" Fate chided him.
 
Yuuno shouted in muffled alarm as he was smothered, and had to grab Fate's hips and pull slightly in order to breathe, then saw Fate's hairless smooth pussy up close. He had read a lot of books, so he knew about it in an intellectual sense, but there was a real, live one right in front of him, almost larger than life. He gave it an experimental lick, causing Fate to shiver, and her thighs to nearly crush his head. He managed to get a better grip on her hips, then licked up her folds and found her clitoris, closing his lips over it, knowing it was the most sensitive part of a woman.
 
Fate responded by nearly popping his head like a grape, between her legs. He shifted his arms to the inside, to keep her legs pried open for safety, as he assaulted her small pink bud. This positioning also allowed him to pry her pussy lips open, and work a couple of fingers inside her. She began to grind against him, similar to what Nanoha was doing between bounces, but somehow he kept his lips on target as he felt around inside her body, looking for her g-spot.
 
Nanoha had started leaning more forward now, reaching up to grab Fate's chest and squeeze, partly as a way to support herself as she pushed back and down onto the fleshy pole. Faster and faster she moved, eager for the rush that she had felt earlier, until things finally exploded in more ways than one.
 
Yuuno moaned loudly onto Fate's clitoris as he came, pulsing up into Nanoha's pussy, which contracted strongly around him, sucking up everything. And the vibrations from his moans onto her clit and his fingers brushing her g-spot, caused Fate to orgasm, her whole body trembling as she pushed down onto him, juices coating his face.
 
The two women collapsed onto him, as all three panted, and for a few moments, no one said anything; then Yuuno spoke. "Are... Are you two... alright now?"
 
They slowly got back up, lazy smiles on their faces.
 
"Oh, we're very alright," Nanoha purred, a weird tone of voice he had never heard from her before. "Aren't we, Fate-chan?"
 
"Mmm, yes, Nanoha," the other woman agreed, as they slowly switched positions.
 
Yuuno, thinking they were done, began to get up as well, only find himself pushed back down. "Eep, hey! What are you doing?"
 
"That would be you, Yuuno-kun," Nanoha told him with a smile as she leaned down to kiss him, hungrily, then licked his chin and cheeks clean.
 
Yuuno let out a short shout in alarm; something was definitely not right with these two. Could the device had done more than was implied? He whimpered a bit louder into Nanoha's lips as Fate's mouth attacked his somewhat-limp member. It was extremely sensitive now, causing him to buck slightly, trying to push the women off.
 
But they held him down, and it began all over again.
 
And when that was done, they switched and went at it again.
 
And again.
 
And again.
 
"Mou, it's taking longer to get him hard, Fate-chan," Nanoha complained, pouting.
 
"At least he lasts longer when it does get hard now," Fate offered, which caused the other girl to brighten.
 
"That's true!"
 
And again.
 
And again.
 
Despite having been laying on the blankets the entire time and having hardly moved,, Yuuno found himself very weak. And drained. Sometime after the 8th... or was it 9th?... round, he realized he had to get out of here if he wanted to live. Summoning what reserves of magic and strength he had, he waited until the girls had collapsed form their latest round, and rolled out from under them, activating his teleport spell. He didn't care where he ended up, as long as it wasn't here!
 
He felt the familiar twist, and then landed on something hard. His limbs moved, striking various implements which clattered noisily to the floor. Where exactly had he ended up?
 
"Yuuno?" came a familiar voice.
 
He blinked and looked up, as the rest of the Wolkenritter, and everyone else the cafeteria, blinked back at him.
 
There was about 5 seconds of dead silence, before Rein asked, "Why are you naked?"
 
Yuuno suddenly found the strength to leap up and streak out of the cafeteria at top speed.
 
"I am going to pretend I didn't see that," Vita said, returning to her meal.
 
Hayate put a finger to her lips, then smiled. "I'm not!"
 
 
 
Yuuno did his best impersonation of a dear caught in some headlights, then took off as fast as he could.
 
Nanoha smiled as she tapped her ear communicator. "Mistress One to Misstress Two. Ferret has left the nest. I repeat, Ferret has left the nest. Operation: Weazel Screw is a Go!"
 
"Roger that, Mistress One," came the reply. "Coitus Snare has been set."
 
Nanoha smiled evilly and laughed in delight as she took off running; the chase was half the fun.
 
 
 
Yuuno ran as fast as he could. He considered calling for flight clearance, but then he'd have to explain why. Somehow, he doubted "being pursued by two horny women" constituted as an emergency.
 
Ever since that day, a strange imprinting had happened. It was like he was the only thing in their sights now. They had tried grabbing him every chance they got; a closet, an empty classroom, the backroom of the library, and even once in a stall in the women's restroom. At first, he was relatively safe in the company of others, but they still found ways to drag him off.
 
He was a red-blooded human male, but this was just too much!
 
Yuuno realized he'd just have to lead Nanoha away, then prepare a short teleport to the station. He had tried teleporting them away, but that only worked once. They knew his magic and knew how to avoid and counter his forced teleportation spells. And even if he got one of them, the other was nearby and swept in to grab him immediately after. Binds didn't last too long, either.
 
He really needed to work on strengthening those.
 
Yuuno turned the corner and continued down the narrow alley, fully in fight-or-flight mode; although it was more the latter than the former. He needed someplace to hide, a minute or two of space to complete the teleport. He noted an open door up ahead, and felt it was perfect, as he ducked in and closed it quickly, then stood still against the wall and tried to calm his breathing while finishing his spell.
 
The door had a small window, and he saw a shadow go running past, and footsteps recede into the distance. Good, he had lost her.
 
And then her felt a large barrier go up, encompassing the entire building. [It's a trap!] his mind noted with alarm. He couldn't teleport out past it, so he'd just have to run out and hope he could break the barrier.
 
"No need to leave so soon, Yuuno," came Fate's haunting voice, stepping out of the shadows, barrier jacket in place and Bardiche glowing with the energy scythe. "You just got here. As a proper host, it's my job to... entertain... you for awhile."
 
Yuuno froze, his hand on the doorknob, slowly turning his head to see her hungry smile. He did a quick calculation on his odds of getting out the door before Fate was on him, and they came back with a "No way, pal!" response. Fate was fast, much faster than him, so he was as good as dead.
 
Well, death actually might have preferable, compared to what would happen if she caught him.
 
All that thought took place in the span of 1.2 seconds, and then Yuuno put up a Round Shield as Fate was upon him, swinging Bardiche down. He deflected her, then dove past her for the staircase, throwing up a barrier in the doorway as he sprinted up the stairs. He knew it wouldn't hold her long, but he just needed to get outside so he could see how big the dimensional shift barrier was. There were no windows on the second floor, and as he got to the third floor, he found Nanoha waiting for him.
 
"Where are you going, Yuuno-kun," she told him, sounding hurt. "We just want to have a little fuuun..."
 
Her voice... for a moment, he was almost tempted, as his feelings for her made him especially vulnerable to her agonized and distressed tone. Then he remembered what "fun" entailed.
 
"Eheh, s-sorry, gonnahavetopassbye!" he blurted as he dove through a door and put a barrier up behind him, hoping this room had a window.
 
It didn't, but it did have something else.
 
"Yuuuuunoooo," Fate moaned in a zombie-like voice.
 
The barrier in the door exploded behind him as zombie-Nanoha came walking in, aiming Raging Heart. He quickly cast Steel Defense as she fired an Excellion Buster, then Fate joined in with Trident Smasher. People had often complemented him on his strong defensive spells; but under the strain of two of the Bureau's most powerful aces, it might as well have been tissue paper.
 
The last, extremely terrifying thing he saw before blacking out, was two naked, hungry women advancing on him.
 
After several minutes, the screaming began.