Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime story ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
My Anime Story

Chapter 1: Introduction

Kagome and her friends, Sango and Miki, stepped out in the shinning warm sunlight. It was a warm August morning , and the three best friends were going to boarding school, in Chicago. They had to leave for Chicago in one week, and the girls had to pack. Each of the girls had 10,000 yen in their stylish purses.


"Hey, Kagome, let's go in your mettalic red Integra", said Sango.

Kagome nodded. "Sure, and Sango, I got a couple of new games for my sparkly, blue Xbox, red gamecube, black PS3, and green see through laptop computer".

Sango sheirked, and ran to hug her best friend, "Thanks Kagome. You are like the best friend in the world, and I mean it".


Kagome smiled, "I know", she said jokingly. Kagome turned to Miki." Oh ya, and i got some music that no one else has".

''OH MY GOD! Did u really?!" Miki asked her mouth hanging open.

"This girl did", Kagome replied smiling.

"Oh my god! You are the best friend in the whole world!" she said hugging her. Miki pulled away.

"So are we going shopping or what?" Kagome asked them.

They all made a dash for her car. Kagome got out her keys from her purse. She founnd the key that was red and unlocked the car.

Sango and Miki always hung out at Kagome's hourse or car, because they weren't that rich. But at Kagome's every birthday, as a thank-you for coming, she gave all her guests 1,000 yen, and 2,00 yen to Sango and Miki. Kagome had been thinking this while her friends had hopped in and were waiting for her to come.

Kagome got into the driver's seat and put the key in the ignition. The car started. Ther ewas really a spell on the car, that her father, the richest man in all of Maryland, had put on it. You see, it just looked like a normal Integra (without the spoiler) but on the inside, it was as long as 10 minivans (the ones that had10 seats making the van even longer) and as wide as 5 minivans. Kagome took off driving to the biggest mall in town.