Maximum Ride Fan Fiction ❯ Fang's song ❯ Save Me ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prison gates won't open up for meOn these hands and knees I'm crawlin'Oh, I reach for youWell I'm terrified of these four wallsThese iron bars can't hold my soul inAll I need is youCome please I'm callin'And oh I scream for youHurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'I'm desperately trying to reach you. I'm scared that these walls will hold me back. I scream for you to help me because I keep trying to get to you but you aren't here.Show me what it's likeTo be the last one standingAnd teach me wrong from rightAnd I'll show you what I can beSay it for meSay it to meAnd I'll leave this life behind meSay it if it's worth saving meTeach me what being alone is like. Teach me the wrongs and the rights of life and I'll show you the best of me. Tell me and I'll put this all behind me. Tell me your answer if it's worth loving me.
Heaven's gates won't open up for meWith these broken wings I'm fallin'And all I see is youThese city walls ain't got no love for meI'm on the ledge of the eighteenth storyAnd oh I scream for youCome please I'm callin'And all I need from youHurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'I won't be going to Heaven with you my Angel. My soul has been lost and forever I see you. In this city you can't love me. I'm on the ledge and I scream for you to help. Please help me, I'm yelling for you. Hurry up.Hurry I'm fallin'Hurry the ground is coming closer.All I need is youCome please I'm callin'And oh, I scream for youHurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin', I'm fallin'All I need is you, Max. Hurry the ground is getting closer.