Mega Man Fan Fiction ❯ Upgrade ❯ Upgrade ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Mega Man or any of the characters. Somebody else does.
A/N: Read and Review. As for flames, well, let’s just say I’m wearing a fire suit. Also, in Mega Man 8, Dr. Light was revealed to have a speech impediment similar to that of Elmer Fudd (I don’t own) and pronounces his “L”s and “R”s as “W”s, so I will write that out here (don’t give me trouble if you can’t understand it).
****************************************************************** ***********************************************************
Upgrade
Dr. Light was happily walking out of his lab. Mega Man had saved the world from Dr. Wily again, and he had finished several major programs and components for his new design, Mega Man X. (A/N: for those who don’t know, Mega Man X is the first fully sentient robot. It should also be noted that X and Mega Man are not the same being) He shut down the main power in the lab for the day, he thought to himself, I wonder if I should make some new parts for Mega Man, he’s due for an upgrade soon, maybe I could ask him what he wants. It had been a long month, but for the time being, it was peaceful. Wily was in jail, Bass was, well, somewhere, and there was a new fighter against the forces of evil, Duo. I’ll talk to Mega Man in the morning, he thought.
***
The next morning
***
Mega Man came online to see a beautiful morning. The birds were singing, the sky was partially cloudy, and a nice breeze was blowing from the south. (A/N: a very nice day where I live.) That’s when he heard Dr. Light say, “Mega Man, I want to see you in my wab. I want to talk to you.” Mega Man headed to Light’s laboratory. When he got there Dr. Light said, “Mega Man, you’ve done well to defeat Dr. Wiwy these past few months. I’ve decided to give you an upgwade. Is there anything you want?”
***
Mega Man thought for a minute, after which he said, “I’d like a civilian mode, Dr. I like my job, but I need some time off too. Could you do something like that for me?”
***
Dr. Light was surprised, but he knew Mega Man needed some time off, so the good doctor agreed. Six hours later the upgrades were done. Mega Man awoke he saw a few changes. First, he was no longer in his trademark blue armor, but in street clothing, and second, he was taller. Dr. Light said, “I made a few changes to your body as wew. You now have a teenagew’s body instead of that of a 10 yeaw old. Civilian mode can be toggwed by a switch hidden in your showdew. Why don’t you take tommowow off? Visit the city and have fun.”
*********************************************************** *************************************************************************** ***************************************************************

A/ N: I realize that it is annoying to write in dialect, so I am not goint to use it in the next chapter.