MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MORE FUN!!!! ^______^ ❯ Who's Line #1 Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Angel: Woohoo!
 
Harpy: The sequel has arrived!
 
Yugi: Yay!
 
Yami: You're still going to have couples?
 
Angel: ^__^ Yes because I like these couples soooooooooo much!
 
Harpy: Does that mean I get to huggle Sora?
 
Angel: No more than hugging the poor guy.
 
Harpy: Ok, ok!
 
Angel: You can date him AFTER Kingdom Hearts 2.
 
Harpy: ^____^ Sweetness! Thankies!
 
Ryou: You know Angel doesn't own anyone!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Angel: I'm back with a vengeance!
 
Harpy: Wrong thing to say.
 
Angel: Oops! Any way, let's give a warm welcome to my new characters: Lan and Megaman!!!!!
 
Lan: O.o
 
Megaman: O.o
 
Angel: And as the almighty authoress, I have taken the liberty to making Megaman a real person in my ficie!
 
Lan and Megaman: Sweetness!
 
Angel: And the couples are as followed:
 
Lan/Megaman
Yugi/Yami
Ryou/Bakura
Marik (hikari)/Malik
 
Angel: And I think that's about it.
 
Shadow: Can we get on with this chapter?
 
Angel: Yes we sure can! Time for a scene change!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Angel: Good evening everyone and welcome to “Who's Line Is It Anyway?” Lets meet the contestants! He's a fluffy bunny, Bakura!
 
Bakura: *drinking coffee*
 
Audience: *roars*
 
Angel: Isn't he cute? Yugi Muto!
 
Yugi: *reading a book*
 
Audience: Awwwwwwwww!
 
Angel: He's a barbequed hedgehog, Shadow!
 
Shadow: *glares at Angel*
 
Audience: *laughs*
 
Angel: And he's Harpy's favorite, Sora!
 
Sora: *reading a book*
 
Angel: And I'm your host Angel of Twilight! So come on down and lets have some fun!
 
Audience: *roars*
 
Angel: Hello and welcome to “Who's Line is it Anyway”, the show where everything is made up and the points don't matter…at all.
 
Shadow: And you give people points anyway?
 
Angel: Well it was first made up in England so, yeah. Any way, let's start off with Superheroes!
 
Audience: Woohoo!
 
Angel: This is for all four of you. Bakura you get to start off as an unlikely superhero. I need someone in the audience to tell me what superhero Bakura should be.
 
Random Person #101: Girly man!
 
Audience: *laughs and roars*
 
Angel: heh heh. That's great! Now all I need is for the crisis.
 
Bakura: -_-()
 
Random Person #101.5: Frilly hair!
 
Angel: Ok. Girly man the world has frilly hair! What are you going to do?
 
Bakura: *girlish voice* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I've got frilly hair!!!
 
Yugi: Sorry I'm late! I had to figure out how to get rid of my frilly hair this morning!
 
Bakura: Thank god you're here…Blood-loss Kid!
 
Yugi: *walks like he's going to faint* Frilly…hair…bad…
 
Bakura: heehee
 
Shadow: Sorry I'm late. Harpy wanted to show me something.
 
Yugi: Cool…here…Lack-of-Sleep Man.
 
Shadow: *looks like he's going to faint* Bakura's…got frilly…hair!
 
Sora: Yo guys!
 
Shadow: Sweetness…Hyper-Active-Puppy Lad is here!
 
Sora: *acts like said thing* Ihaveanidea!Wecancombthefrillyhairdownwithagiantcombandifthatdoesn'tworkwe' lllickit! (translation: I have an idea! We can comb the frilly hair down with a giant comb and if that doesn't work we'll lick it!) *exits stage*
 
Shadow: Ok…I'm just gonna…faint somewhere…*leaves stage*
 
Yugi: I'm…gonna…stay…here…and…*faints*
 
Bakura: Poor guy! *buzz*
 
Angel: Ok a thousand points to the guy that suggested Girly Man to Bakura, and Bakura who made a good Girly Man but I shall deduct 500 points for making Yugi Blood-Loss Kid, 2000 points to Yugi for making Shadow Lack-of-Sleep Lad, 1,000 points for Shadow just cuz, and 2000 points for Sora on a good imitation of a hyper-active puppy!
 
Yugi and Sora: Sweetness!
 
Angel: Lets move on to Weird Newscasters! Yugi you're the anchorman and the others are people to help you out. Shadow you're the co-anchor and you think that you're in a confession place. Bakura you're doing the sports and you are being attacked by animals that get more ferocious each time they attack you. And Sora you're doing the weather and you are trying to stop a leaking dam from flooding the town.
 
Sora: -_-()
 
Angel: And you can start now.
 
Yugi: Hello and welcome to the six o clock news. I'm your anchor You Die Today. Our top story is that Bakura had got run over by a reindeer. He has not been the same ever since. And now lets move on to co-anchor Richard Simons. Rich?
 
Shadow: I haven't had something like this…since never! I…shave things for…my own entertainment.
 
Yugi: Ok and that was from the TMI section and now onto Sports with Simon. Simon?
 
Bakura: Well the Red Sox lost agai-*attacked by a squirrel and throws the squirrel off the set* -n this game. Which mea-*attacked by a badger and throws it somewhere* -ns the opposing tea-*attacked by a bear* *screams like a girl and runs off the set*
 
Shadow: I forgot to mention that whenever I see a purple dinosaur, I get an impure thought…
 
Yugi: This just in, we will be getting a new sports caster and co-anchor, and now for the weather with Sora. Sora?
 
Sora: Well we're going to have some sun over *spots a leak and plugs it up with his finger* the week-*spots another leak and plugs it up with his other finger* -end and then a chance of *spots another leak and plugs it up with his nose* *silence* SHE'S GONNA BREAK!!!!!!! *dam breaks* *lies limply on top of the imaginary water*
 
Yugi: This just in, we will also be getting a new weatherman. Join us later at 8 for any announcement we get.
 
Angel: That was great so a thousand points for each of you! It's time for a break ladies and gentlemen so don't go away!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Angel: R&R plz so then I'll update faster. I'm also doing scenes from a hat so feel free to suggest stuff!