Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Fan Fiction ❯ Waking Up ❯ Waking Up ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It's been a long time since I've written something, so I was just so recently inspired by the super cuteness of Setsuna and Feldt together from a postcard I received. I'm sorry to marina fans, but she should be put on death row because of how much of a pacifist she is. It pisses me off.
Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam 00 or any of the characters… Kouga yun does T-T. So talented!!! I finally got to meet her >: DDDD YESSS!
This one-shot contains sexual material, if you cannot handle it please skip the section. I will provide warnings.
If you have not watched the last episode of Gundam 00 please go watch the entire series, it's worth it. This one shot takes place after the battle and before the federation announcement stuff. All their reactions might seem a little out of character, but… it's fanfiction, what isn't out of character. I'll try to make our two hero or heroines seem more like themselves than OOC.
Things with ` * ' will have the explanation at the end.
I may tend to get all Japanesey sometimes and input some common reactions. Lol, they just come to me and it makes the story feel more towards Japanese than dubbed in English. *Shiver *
Recovery
“Ah! I've located Setsuna-san!” Sumeragi immediately rushed over to Mileina's side to see the location.
She scanned the perimeter on the monitor before deciding, “Connect me to Lockon.” As she was put through Sumeragi relayed her order to the sniper, “Lockon, when you come back go and retrieve Setsuna. His suit is immobile right now, but he's still alive. We're forwarding the coordinates to your system. Hurry!”
“Got it.” Right when they disconnected Lockon pushed himself as hard as he could off the walls, in order to get to Cherudiam. “Haro! Let's go save that kid.” With a determined look on his face Lockon boosted out of the destroyed pathway, leaving behind his angst for revenge. “Haro link to the coordinates and get us there as soon as possible.” Unfortunately a red light in the corner of his screen began to blink. “Tch! Low on GN particles eh?” Looking at their current location along with his percentage left, he made his final decision to leave the damaged Exia there but take Setsuna back himself. (A/N I think that's right. He was piloting the exia when he fought Ribbons right?)
“Exia in sight! Exia in sight!” Haro beeped out.
“Yoshh! Good job Haro!” As soon as they stopped, Lockon popped open his cockpit and flew out towards the cut on Exia's chest. When he arrived he yelled out to the pilot, “Oi! Setsuna! Are you alive?!” He waited for a response, but all he got was a twitch from the unconscious Setsuna's arm. “Hm. Good enough for me.” The final cut on Exia was big enough for Lockon to climb in and move him out. After freeing him from the depth of his old suit, Lockon saw blood seeping through Setsuna's space suit. “Kuso! (Aka: Shit!)” Pushing off the two meisters got into Cherudiam's cockpit. It was a little awkward due to the lack of space, but he was floating in an empty space where Lockon's snipe gun was usually present. As they were situated and heading towards Ptolemy, the brunette contacted the ship, “Sumeragi-san, I've picked up Setsuna, but it doesn't look like he's in good shape. Be prepared as soon as I get back.”
“Thank you Lockon.” Before they stopped transmission Lockon's voice came up again.
“I left Exia there, and I'm not sure where's his other one is.”
“Got it. Hurry on back. We'll be prepared to take him in.” Sumeragi terminated the signal and gave out another order, “Ian-san, Linda-san can you help us with the medical process?”
“Alright. Let's go Linda.” The couple went towards the door and waited for the rest of whoever was going.
When Sumeragi was about to leave her seat Billy stopped her, “They need you here if any other surprises happen to pop up. I'll go.”
“Billy…” The man gave her a reassuring smile and went towards Ian and Linda. The three went out the door and as soon as it closed, Sumeragi asked Feldt, “Are you not going to go see him?”
The pink haired teen clenched her fists and responded, “Right now we need to get through this first. It's more important for me to be here than it is to be over there. I can go see him later.”
“If you say so…” Returning to the after battle at hand she opened transmission to Allelujah, “Allelujah, are you two okay?”
“We're fine Sumeragi-san.” The green-haired man responded.
“Since Arios has the most particles left over, can you go get Exia? We will pick up O-raiser and double O, since we're closest to it. We'll send you the coordinates shortly.”
Without another word, the crew set course to the location of O-raisers location. “Sumeragi-san, Lockon-san has arrived!” Feldt's ears perked at the information but she restrained herself from getting too excited or worried.
“I'm opening the port.” Feldt resumed her duties, trying not to show her own anxiety.
As Lockon parked the suit, both crewmembers along with Billy rushed up to help out. The cockpit popped open and Lockon's back was visible as he pulled Setsuna out carefully, “We have to get him to the medical room. Anymore blood loss then we won't make it in time.”
All four of them rushed him towards the room, as soon as they were inside Lockon removed his helmet. Ian ran to the main machines and began running the maintenance machines, “First we have to get the chunk of metal out of his side and stitch it up. Linda can you do it?”
“I think I may be able to. We need to do it fast though. The cut is a bit long, and he'll start loosing a lot of blood after we remove the metal. Put him over here.” Lockon and Billy pulled him over to the open bed and laid him down. Before they did anything to his injury, they pulled out the necessary supplies to keep Setsuna alive while Linda stitches him up.
As they pulled out the metal Linda began to clean up the wound and stitch him up. Linda was no medical expert but she was better off doing this than letting Ian mess up thirty times over. Wiping the sweat off her brow and cleaning up the blood of Setsuna's body and off her hands, she let Lockon take the injured body over to the machine. Billy lifted up the glass as they slid the body inside. Closing the glass, the three of them went into the inspection room and allowed the door to close. Ian started up the healing process and calculated the time it will take for his injury to heal.
“It'll take a few days, but he can't stay in there for too long. The machine can only get him three fourths of the way and the rest is up to his body.” After he finished setting everything up Ian started to speak again, “It'll be a while before he even wakes up. Let's go back to the main room.”
*Several Days later*
The war had subsided and the A-laws conspiracy had died away. There was no more worldwide uproar against each and every country and for once, peace had actually stood upon earth for more than a day.
Ptolemy had settled down at another Celestial being base to go on about repairs on the ship and fixing the nearly destroyed O-raiser and double O gundam, along with Exia. Even though Setsuna had been taken out of the recovery machine, not once had he responded to the treatment. It seemed as if he were in a coma, but the doctor in the base said he was fine and just needed a couple more days of rest. Although he was said to be fine, that didn't stop Feldt from visiting him in the ward every single day. Currently there were no battles and Aeolia's plan had seemed to come through, therefore the crew had more times to take a break. There was still a lot of work to do, especially on the ship, but Sumeragi gave permission for Fedlt to take a longer break. Sort of like a short vacation even though there's nowhere to go.
It was the seventh day Setsuna had been asleep, and she started to really worry if he was ever going to wake up again. Feldt almost felt that it was hopeless that she is even waiting for him to open his eyes. She would sit there for several hours, hoping that he would open his eyes. Hoping that he would share the same fate as Ex-Lockon, Lichty, Chris, and her parents.
By now the eighth day had passed, and day nine was about to end as well. She stayed with him all day, looking for signs of improvement, but he had shown none whatsoever. “Setsuna… When are you going to open up your eyes. Give us a twitch anything to tell us you're still here.” The pink haired teen brushed his bangs and suddenly the lights were shutting off, one by one.
Felt had almost forgotten about the announcement no more than ten minutes ago. Although they say space never sleeps, that didn't mean the Celestial Beings base doesn't sleep. Feldt stood up and waited for her eyes to adjust to the darkness, and as soon as she could see her surroundings better she bid to Setsuna, “I'll be back tomorrow. Good Night, Setsuna.” Leaning over she put a slight peck on the top of his forehead, and with that the girl left out the door and back to her room.
Right when the door closed, irony had taken place. Small movements began to emit from Setsuna, almost as if he were about to wake up, but unfortunately it wasn't time yet. The closest he had gotten was opening up his eyes to a squinting position then as heavy as his eyelids felt, he once again went back into unconsciousness.
“Setsuna!” Feldt woke up in an upright position, sweating and breathing shallowly. “What was that just now. Dreaming that he actually woke up…” She lay back down and attempted to sleep once again, but for some odd reason something was bothering her. It just seemed like something was wrong. She could barely stay in one position, more or less even try to go back to sleep. “Fine. I'll go see him, just to reassure myself.” Standing up she pulled out a baby T she could wear in public and got dressed, leaving her pajama bottoms on. No one was going to be wandering around at this time of night/day, so she figured it was safe to go out just like that.
Before she reached the next corner that lead to the medical room, she heard a door slide open. She gasped and hid behind the corner. Peeking past the wall, she saw a dark wobbly figure holding onto the wall. The figure got closer and closer, then as he was no less than ten meters away, Feldt pushed her entire body against the wall, hoping that he or she would just go past her without noticing. Her heart began to beat faster and it literally stopped when she got a clear view of the person was.
Their eyes connected and Feldt was the first person to let the words slip, “Se-Setsuna!”
Holding the same surprised face as she did he responded, “Ah… Feldt Grace.”
By now Feldt couldn't contain her happiness, excitement, and relief. All her emotions went loose and boosting herself off the wall and wrapped Setsuna in a tight hug, “You're awake!” The two flew back and Setsuna landed on the wall, considering there was no gravity pull at the moment.
“Itte!” Setsuna flinched at the pain in his side.
“Ah! Sorry Setsuna. I forgot about-” Feldt started, but Setsuna cut in once again.
“It's fine. It doesn't hurt that much now.” His deep voice rumbled as Fedlt could feel the vibration from his chest. Her heart rate rose quickly and she tried to brush off the distraction.
“What are you doing out of bed? You should be resting some more.” She stated firmly, angry with him for getting out of bed.
The young man gave her a confusing look, “Well according to the records, I was admitted nine days ago. I don't remember getting up anytime in between those times.” He looked at the worried girl's face, and immediately flashed back to when he was looking at the records. During his search he happened to pass by the days on the surveillance cameras as well, witnessing how she was there every single day, tending to whatever his unconscious needs. “So I don't think I need anymore rest since I got plenty of it in the past week. Besides you should know, you were there every single day.”
Feldt's face immediately heated up and she thought to herself, I can't believe he looked through those tapes. I should've erased them when I had the chance.
Before she could come up with a valid excuse Setsuna said to her, “Thanks. It's reassuring to know that someone cares.”
Surprised at his words, Feldt chided him a bit, “Everyone cares Setsuna! It's just that everyone's been busy getting the ship and the suits fixed they haven't had time to come see you.”
“And you don't have any work to do?”
“Well… Sumeragi-san allowed me to have a longer break.” And lowering her voice to the smallest whisper humanly possible she said, “And maybe cause I care a lot more for you than they do.” By this point her heart was going a million beats per minute, and her temperature was going sky high. She hoped that he didn't hear what her last line was, considering how quiet it was for the next thirty seconds.
Unfortunately for her, the quietest whisper was loud enough for his ears to pick up every single word. Now the word awkward moment, had risen to a new level and Setsuna tried to regain his composure after Feldt's near love confession. For once in his life, he had no idea what to do in this kind of situation.
With no response from the Meister, Feldt went on, “After the battle you were put in the medical recovery machine and the doctor at the base said you would be awake within a few days but you weren't so…” After her short sentence another wave of silence covered them.
Just as he remembers the final battle with Ribbons Almark, Setsuna realized something, “Let's continue this elsewhere. It's getting a little weird talking in the middle of the hallway. Especially if someone where to sneak up on us.”
“Let's go to my room then. It's closer.” They made a few twists and turns and soon they arrived at the girl's room.
Right when he was about to enter her room he hesitated, “Maybe we should continue this conversation another time. It's late and I'm sure you're tired, so I'll-” Without another word from him, Feldt pulled him into the room.
“If we don't talk now, it'll never come out again.” She explained to Setsuna.
Honestly, Setsuna was actually nervous. He was about to enter a girl's private quarters to `talk'. Besides he had something that he had to mention to her, but wasn't sure if she was going to get mad or not.
She closed the door and it automatically locked. Not realizing it that fact, she turned on the lights halfway that way it wasn't too hard on their eyes.
When she turned around she saw Setsuna facing her with a guilty look. “What's wrong Setsuna?” Walking towards him with a questioning look.
“I lost it.” Feldt looked back at him still confused.
“Lost what?”
“The flower you gave me before I left.” He was prepared to hear her yell at him, but it actually didn't come. Instead, she started to laugh, “What's so funny?”
“Setsuna. The flower would be the last thing I'm worried about.” Then she instantly remembered how she reacted and felt when she found out Setsuna was badly injured. The more relaxed atmosphere began to die down and Feldt's laughter disappeared, “When I found out that you were badly injured, I wanted to rush over to the docking area to go help.” Her voice started to crack and her sight was glued to the floor.
“But?” Setsuna continued the next word for her.
“I thought that… If I saw you your face or the condition you were in… I would've-” Something she would have never expected from the one most emotionless on this entire ship. Setsuna was hugging her. At first she was shocked but soon relaxed into his embrace and continued, “I could already barely handle it when I saw you. And that time you were already supposed to be `better'. When you weren't awake by the seventh, I was seriously about to-”
“It doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that I'm fine now.” Feldt pulled back from his embrace and stared at his face.
Reaching up both her hands she gently placed them on his face, “The day I walked into the room, your face was all swollen and you had cuts all over your face. Despite you had a helmet on through the entire battle. It was scary to see someone as strong as you even get hurt. Now after getting healed, you look a lot better…” Feldt stared into Setsuna's eyes and subconsciously began to lean forward. Setsuna barely had a clue of what the hell was happening but he just stood still as Feldt closed on in. She got closer and closer, within one slow blink of an eye, Setsuna's eyes widened in surprise as the girl before him wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his. (A/n: Oh god! The cheesiness! I don't know if I can go on anymore :P)
He recovered from her surprise attack and slowly gave in. His arms circled around her small waist and pulled her closer against him. Being amateurs at love, or even having a girlfriend or boyfriend, they just let their feelings take over and did what felt right.
Both their minds were spinning and their temperature was rising rapidly, but they didn't care. All that mattered was what was happening at the exact moment.
It wasn't both their first kiss, but it nearly seemed like it considering that they consciously had no idea what to do. At the same moment the two open their mouths and had their next war. Their tongues stuck out at each other, wrestling until they were out of breath. Through those minutes where they shared one simple but passionate kiss, it was like they have never understood each other any better. Both of them could feel the pain and sorrow each of them had endure in the times they have worked as Celestial Being. The amount of sufferings they have sustained as children, teenagers, till their present day lives.
Out of their heat of passion a sudden moan emitted from Feldt's lips. Embarrassed at the sound she pulled away and covered up her mouth with both her hands. Her face was bright pink, almost the same color as her light pink hair.
Glancing at her mortified looked, Setsuna couldn't hold it in anymore so he began to back chuckle at first then soon to an all out laugh. Realizing what he just displayed he too stopped instantly and put one fist over his mouth. Almost like he was embarrassed to let out a demonstration of emotion. He looked away from her, then back at the girl before him whom was now laughing timidly. “What's so funny?” Setsuna asked. It was just then he found out about their position, where he was on a soft bed while she was hovering over him giggling at his reaction.
“You're just full of surprises aren't you, Setsuna.” The young man looked at her with a questioning look. “You wake up when I least expect it, walk around in the middle of the night, and hug me when I least expect it. Now we're here making out and laughing. Those were the last things I would ever expect from you.”
“Well I never expect you to be so forward.” Now it was her turn to look confused, “You kissed me first. And twice too.” Yet again she gasped at his knowledge of her kissing him in the medical room.
“That was…uh…” She fell over her words trying to find a good way to put it. Seeing her being tongue-tied made him chuckle at her again. While she was still thinking of what to say, Setsuna attempted another surprise by using one of his hands and placing it on the back of her neck. With that, he pulled her down crushing their lips together, continuing their intense make-out session.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~! WARNING ! Lemon Scene Starts Around Here! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“It's fine.” Was all the said before shoving his tongue back down her throat as she did to him. Feldt ran her fingers through his soft hair, trying to pull him closer and deeper into her throat. With his arms already around her waist, Setsuna sat up and pulled her even closer than she was before. She moved her legs to wrap around his waist and clenched him tightly. Without knowing what she was doing, Feldt reached down from his neck, sliding her nails against his shirt. Reaching down too the hem of his slacks then gently gripping the bottom portion of his shirt and pulling it out. Pushing the light blue shirt up his well-toned body but Setsuna wasn't moving his arms from her waist. Using one hand to hold his shirt she raked her other hand down his front, feeling his toned six-pack.
Her hand went from his stomach to one of his arms trying to pry it off her waist so she could get his shirt off his body. She even tried to pinch him but there was not enough skin or fat for her to even lift up. With no apparent success she used one of their breathing breaks to get his attention, “Setsuna…” Her breathing was harsh and short, almost as if she was stolen of the liberty to breathe and then given back. “Lift…up…your…arms!” Feldt got through as they collided with each and every word.
Setsuna complied with her request and removed his hands from her waist and lifted them up. The shirt was immediately pulled off and flung off to the side. Feldt's shirt also made no time, and within less than two seconds, was already floating right next to the shirt Setsuna had disposed of no less that a minute ago.
They continued the endless struggle of kisses while Setsuna moved Feldt from sitting on his lap to lying down on her soft bed. Setsuna broke off their kiss and continued down to her neck and sucking on the smooth flesh. He could hear short and tiny moans as she tried to hold it in. Inwardly the pilot smiled to himself. Continuing down a little bit he began pay attention to her collarbone and stayed there for a while as his hands reached down to the hem of her pajama bottoms. On each side, his thumb slid through the top of her bottoms and pushed them down. He broke contact with her collarbone in order to slide her pants off all the way. During this process Feldt bent her legs making it easier for Setsuna to slip off the pink bottoms. With the pajama in his hands he took a moment to look at the beautiful nineteen year old that was half-naked right before him.
His breath was caught in his throat and he felt his heart stop. Feldt felt a little nervous considering Setsuna's roaming eyes going up and down her nearly bared body. Taking a big swallow his eyes started to study the soft curves of her body until she interrupted him, “Ano… Setsuna?” catching his attention, “Are you… going to continue?” She asked hopefully with a bright red blush on each side of he cheek.
Frozen in his position he started to think and spoke his mind, “Uh… What do I do next?” The two of them stopped for nearly a minute, wondering what to do next.
Feldt puffed up her cheeks and said, “Do what feels right?” She was kind of unsure of her own words and just laid still.
Setsuna put out a slight scoff but leaned back down either way, resuming the broken off kiss. For some odd reason, Feldt started feeling more dizzy and light headed than before. Black flashes were going before her vision and Setsuna cutting off her air supply wasn't helping. Sensing her distress, the young man backed off a little and reached down her back. She had no idea what was going on due to all the dizziness going through her mind.
“Ah!” Feldt gasped as Setsuna unclipped her bra strap. Self-consciously she covered up her chest while keeping her bra in place. By this point her face was as bright and red as a tomato, off setting the color of her hair.
Confused, the half naked young man asked her, “Do you want to stop?”
Her head bolted up and stared at him. Looking at his face, she could tell he wanted this as much as she did, “No.” Although he had her answer, she still didn't move her hands from their current place.
He could still sense the presence of her nervousness, and honestly he was just as scared as she was. This was the first time he or she ever had showed such a display of affection towards anyone. Setsuna took a concentrated breath of air. Using both his hands, he gently wrapped his fingers around her wrists, slowly pulling them apart from her chest. While the arms moved out of the way, so did her bra. Leaving the flushed teen more exposed than she was before.
There was a bit of a struggle with her but Setsuna calmed her down, “Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you.”
She released her strength and relaxed, letting Setsuna take the remaining bra off. Once again he had his breath taken away from him. Automatically her arms didn't go to her chest but to block her view of the boy's wandering eyes. No man had ever seen her so exposed and naked, so naturally she was uncomfortable. She bit her bottom lip and took longer breaths, making Setsuna grow even more aroused as her breasts went along with her breathing rhythm.
Relieving his vision from her chest, Setsuna gripped both her wrists and held them up, “It's fine to be shy, but just for the record you're extremely beautiful.” He told her with a small smile. (AN: Omg that sent chills up my spine… to even write that… Makes Setsuna so OOC :P)
His smile brought her heart some relief, and she returned the smile. Setsuna leaned down once again to give her another kiss, but this time wasn't like all the other ones. Instead of so much passion and eagerness this one was more slow and gentle. With this kiss, Feldt could actually feel what was going on. She could actually think without so much flashing in her mind.
But those flashes she saw earlier was nothing like the one she was going to feel next. Setsuna broke their kiss and trailed down her neck. The dear operator was so lost in passion she had no idea what was going on next. Then on her semi-cold skin, she felt something near a bolt of shock go through her. “Setsu- ahh!” She was cut short as his hands wandered down to her breasts, caressing them with his half rough and soft hands. Feldt arched slightly at his warm touch, and prepared herself for the next step.
Suddenly a warm and wet sensation fell upon her breast, causing her to widen her eyes in surprise. She tried to hold back her moans, but occasionally a peep or two would slip out of her mouth. Setsuna licked one of her erect nipples and began to suckle on it. Feldt was so into the pleasure she arched her back a little more and threaded her fingers through his hair. Using another one of his hands Setsuna fondled the other unattended mound, squeezing the exposed nipple between his thumb and index finger. Feldt slammed her hands onto the soft blankets and gripped them tightly as Setsuna continued to play with her assets. She was so lost that she didn't have a clue to what was going on around her anymore, all she could feel was the pilot and his warm mouth moving from one breast to the other.
As she was too focused on Setsuna's hot mouth on her skin, she didn't realize that somewhere in the process of Setsuna sucking on her that he had actually slipped off the white panties she was wearing earlier. Another moan of pleasure slipped out of her mouth, and quickly moved her hand to muffle up any more sounds. Setsuna sensed her actions and smiled to himself, wondering if he should tell her. He decided against it and slightly bit her wet and erect nipple. Behind her hand a loud and muffled moan came through.
What Setsuna had instore for her next was nothing short of amazing. He slid his free hand down her stomach and without warning for the girl, one finger slid into her wet folds. He stopped sucking and floated in between her legs to prevent her from clamping her legs closed. With one finger pumping in and out of her, Setsuna added another finger, then another. Each finger slid in with so much ease, that it was quite easy to speed up the pace that was pumping into her. A total of three was making this way too hard for Feldt to handle all the pleasure she was currently receiving. Adding to the current pleasure the blissful girl saw through a blurry vision of her partner bending his head down and looking towards him a little she questioned, “Setsuna, what are you- Ahhhhnnn!” She clenched her teeth tightly to prevent herself from screaming out loud.
By this point Setsuna had just slightly grazed her most sensitive lady's part using his teeth. He stopped pumping his fingers due to the massive amount of fluids spurting from her body, “You okay?” Feldt looked like she was in a fantasy, like she wasn't even in this dimension. Returning back to reality she tried to catch her breath as she spoke to him.
“I think I just had a… a…” She stuttered and couldn't get the word out of her mouth.
“An orgasm?” Setsuna finished for her, “Was that your first?” He arched one of his eyebrows slightly. Just hearing the word made her insides flutter but nevertheless, she gave him a slight nod of confirmation. “Did it feel good?” She shut her eyes closed in embarrassment and nodded a yes to him. Seeing her so shy made him smile at her embarrassment. “Good then I'm gonna continue.”
“Setsuna wait-” She couldn't even finish her sentence before his head slid back down between her thighs and continued what he did before. His tongue went deep into her folds, penetrating her and licking up her juices. Going in and out like his fingers, every so often he would lick and clean up the sensitive sides of her thighs. Reaching down, she once again used her fingers and looped them through his unkempt hair, then trying to pull him in deeper. To Setsuna, her insides were so soft and warm, but at the same time tight and tempting to take her right there. At this point her slim legs were on top of his shoulders, making it easier for him to get access to her womanhood.
Barely able to restrain herself, Feldt pulled Setsuna even deeper in and added the power of her set of legs by crossing them tightly as she had her second orgasm for the night. Setsuna didn't move an inch as she spilt her body fluids, instead his mouth had covered the region where it was spilling and lapped it all up. Feldt's felt her back was about to break with all the arching she had been doing tonight, but she was sure this wasn't the end yet. Her hands relaxed in gripping the sheets on the bed, almost tearing them into pieces. Although she had relaxed a little bit to catch her breath, she could've sworn she was about to experience her third orgasm as Setsuna cleaned up her entire private area. At one point Setsuna did stop because after he finished `cleaning her up' more of her sweet juices would just come flowing out.
As tempting as it was to continue with his drink, he stopped for the both of them to catch their breath. Setsuna just noticed that his pants were already gone, leaving him in a constricting pair of boxers. (AN: It weird considering their uniforms are like skin tight and you see no traces of underwear or bra or uh… yea :P)
Feldt blushed at the sight of seeing his tented boxers, and they seem so painful too. While Setsuna was still trying to catch his breath, it was Feldt's turn to pull and outright surprise. The young man had his eyes closed trying to get his heart beat back to a steady pace, until he felt a stream of slim and gentle fingers pull down his boxers, “Fe- Feldt! What are you-” He flinched as she touched his hard rock length and slid her smooth fingers from the bottom to the tip of his manhood. Just as she was about to take all nine inches of glory into her mouth (AN: HOLY SHIT! :P) Setsuna stopped her, “Wait! Maybe we should skip that part this time.”
With a questioned look on her face she responded, “Why? You took me by surprise, it's only fair I get to do the same.” Feldt pouted at the meister before her.
“Well, you could've stopped me.” Feldt knew he was right and she looked down at her lap, saddened at the fact that she couldn't return the same amount of pleasure he presented her. He saw her distress and so he put a hand on her face and told her, “I'll be sure to be prepared next time. How's that?”
Looking up she had a sparkle in her eyes, “Next time? Does that mean we're?” She looked at him with so much hope and happiness it made his stomach flutter and his heart soar.
Feldt was definitely feeling the exact same thing when she put out those words, waiting for his reply. Giving her another genuine smile he told her his answer, “I think so. If I didn't feel that way, we wouldn't be doing this right now.” He leaned in and brought her face closer to his, their sweaty foreheads touched slightly and they looked deeply into each other's eyes. Setsuna took a deep breath and let those long awaited words come out, “Feldt Grace… I love you.”
At this very moment, there were fireworks going off in their heads and butterflies flooding their stomachs, so Feldt could only get the words, “Me too” out before they slammed into each other's faces. The kiss was nothing short of pure love and passion, showing each other their feelings and their hearts.
When they broke apart Setsuna brought up something, “So you love yourself too? I'm glad we have that in common.” Feldt stared at him, and her face changed into an angry yet happy face.
This was the first sighting of Setsuna bringing up a joke and she was happy at that, but she finished the sentence before they share the kiss, “Yes, I do. I love myself too. But, not as much as I love you.” Setsuna gently smiled at her, and laid her on the bed.
Kneeling between her legs, Setsuna positioned himself at her entrance. He look at her face, and even though she was happy at one point, he was sure most people were afraid of their first time. He placed the tip of his manhood at her entrance, feeling how soft, and wet and warm she was. Although he was ready to push in, he felt her tighten up with a scared look on her face. Her eyes were clamped shut and her hands were gripping onto the blanket he could've sworn they were already tearing apart.
Feldt tried to relax, but the thought of it happening was just too terrifying. Suddenly Setsuna took her hands and he gently held them together and pressed them against his lips, “It's going to be fine. I promise to be gentle.”
“Okay…” With those words she relaxed her body while Setsuna pulled her arms around his neck. Setsuna leaned down to place his lips upon hers as one arm pulled him closer and her other was threaded through his hair trying to pull him closer. They continued to tongue each other softly, and until Feldt felt ready, she pulled away from her lover.
“You ready?” Feldt responded with a nod against Setsuna's forehead. Not once did their eyes leave each other's, and before she knew it, Setsuna already pushed the tip of his length through her.
“Ahh! Setsuna!” She pulled his head next to hers, nearly choking him in the process. Letting her do it, Setsuna continued to inch through her. She wasn't the only having a hard time concentrating, the soft walls were constricting him, her nervousness was tightening around his length, all making him feel like releasing everything he had right there. He could feel her hands on his bareback but he ignored it. Pulling a little away from her, there was a small tear on the edge of her eyes. He used one of his free hands to brush away the tear. She opened her watery eyes, and Setsuna saw the worry and fear present in her eyes.
He could feel himself a couple more inches in until he felt a wall preventing him from going any further. Apparently Feldt could feel it as well, since she started to dig her fingernails into his back. Before he did anything, he asked her, “We can still stop.” Feldt shook her head furiously.
“No, it has to happen someday right?” She smiled at him with tears in her eyes. At the very moment Setsuna felt as if he could just die right then and there. The tearing beautiful young girl, lying naked before him smiling oh-so-cutely before him made him kiss her with as much passion as he could give. Whispering against her mouth he said to her those words, “I love you.” With that he again covered her mouth and without warning, Setsuna broke past her wall and buried himself deep inside her.
As he finally took her virginity Feldt was trying to adjust to the pain as her finger dug into the back of her partner. She couldn't scream or yell, since the tongue down her throat muffled everything as he penetrated her. When he was buried deep within her, he made no signs of moving. Instead he removed his tongue from her mouth and waited for the pink hair teen to get used to their current situation. The pain began to subside for the teen, and she started getting accustomed to the pain. For Setsuna, sticking in one place was actually killing him on the inside. He ached to slide in and out of her repeatedly, but he wanted to respect Feldt and her pain therefore he stayed still until he got her consent to move. Looking down at their conjoined area and saw the blood leaking out. He clenched his jaw, guilty at the fact that he just hurt the person he loves most. He tightened his fist when he felt a soft hand cover his cheek and hand. Setsuna looked down and into her eyes, and although they were teary and a little bit red, she looked amazing with the reassuring smile on her lips.
That sign was all he needed so he began to move out slowly. Feldt was literally make an upside down `u' with the amount of arching she was doing against Setsuna's hot, muscular and sweaty body. His pace was agonizingly slow for the aching girl. Although her breathing was labored by the amount of pain and pleasure that was mixed, she wrapped her arms around Setsuna's neck. His pace started to speed up a little but towards Fedlt, it was still too slow for her liking.
“Ahnn! Se…tsu…nah!!” She breathed out his name, “Go…mnnn! Faster!”
She didn't have breathe or say another word, or so say she couldn't breath another word since right when he hear those words, he put both his hands on her hips and immediately slammed into her. His pace sped up ten times, plunging into her tight womanhood. The sounds of their wet flesh grinding against each other, the silent moans and grunts coming from the two lovers, each sound aroused them so.
“Feldt… How does… it feel!” He grunted out with each and every hard thrust. Pulling almost all the way out, then pushing quickly back into her slick pleasure hole.
“Nghh! It feels so… Good! Aah!!” She couldn't tell how many times she had already came, but she was positive that she was past her fourth orgasm. Her mind was spinning with pleasure way past her wildest dreams, that's if she ever had any wild dreams. Even if it was that situation, she continued on, “Please! Mnn… Do it… Harder!”
Complying with her request, using as much strength he had, Setsuna pound the slim figure before him. Feldt wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing against him as she tried to meet his powerful thrusts. She spread her thighs wider, trying to give Setsuna a better access to her, “Feldt! You feel so… good too!”
“I love you, Setsuna! I love you!” She repeated over and over again. Setsuna responded to her with a sweet and passionate kiss, but continued to pound into her as it happened.
“I love you too, Feldt Grace.” He said as he caressed her face. Trying to multitask, Setsuna's free hands began to wander to her chest area.
She squinted one eye open as she nibbled on her fingers to prevent herself from making any loud noise. Although immediately closed them shut as his hands came in touch with both her breasts, massaging them and adding to the pleasure she was feeling in her nether regions. He repeated the process he did earlier with her breasts, but this time adding the thrusts of his hips as well, “More! Do it… Harder!” Setsuna complied, and he literally pounded into her like today was their last day to live.
Feldt could barely take it any longer, there was too much bliss for her to handle, and with Setsuna going his hardest. She could feel her hardest orgasm of the night coming up soon, “Ngg… Se… tsuna! I'm gonna…” she took a swallow before she continued, “I'm gonna! I think I'm…going to-”
*Knock knock* “Feldt-san!” The pink haired teen's eyes widened in shock at Mileina's whispering voice, “Feldt-san! Are you awake? Can I come in? I can't sleep. Can we talk?” The girl outside kept on throwing out questions, and the two just stared at the door.
“You locked the door?” Setsuna had a devious look in her eyes saying `Were you planning this all along?' But since that question was finally brought up, he continued to slide pump into her.
“Wait! Setsuna! Stop! She's… aahh… going to hear… mhnn… us.” Setsuna buried his face in her neck crevice and began to nibble and suck on the soft tissue, causing her to moan even louder.
Going to her ear he whispered, “Then let her.” He placed his hands on her hips and began to continue his previous pace before Mileina interrupted.
Setsuna felt her tighten around him as he continued to thrust. He thought to himself, `She probably excited at the fact that someone can hear her.' He smiled at her face that was the exact picture of ecstasy.
She could still hear faint knocks from Mileina but now she just didn't care anymore. “I can't… take it anymore! I'm almost there!” She now had no problems with anyone on the ship or base hearing her screams. All she wanted was to get to her release that had been aching in her.
“Then go! We'll… come together!” With those words, all in one instant her walls tightened around his length and her body fluids came rushing out. Setsuna couldn't hold it any longer as well, he let all he had inside her, and emptying twenty-one years of containment into the one girl he loved with all his heart.
When he was finished he could still feel his love's insides still twitching. Her orgasm, continued for nearly another minute, completely draining her of any energy she had left. Setsuna slipped out of her and stared at the beauty before him.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ ! Whew… End of Lemon Scene Hope You Enjoyed It ! *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Realizing what he should do now, he got up and sprung towards her bathroom. Feldt put her hand against her chest trying to get her heart rate, that was going over a thousand miles per second, down. Once she calmed down she turned her head to hear the sound of water running, and then saw him return with a wet towel.
He landed beside her and gently pulled her legs apart. Gently placing the cold towel upon her bloody thighs she flinched, “Does it hurt?” He had a look of guilt on his face, even though he did not want to hurt her, he did exactly that.
“It does a little…” She saw him clenched his jaw and his eyes looked like he was angry with himself. Feldt continued on saying, “But… I think it's mostly how cold that towel is.” As those words left her mouth, he entire body seemed to relax. He didn't say anything after that, but he just continued to clean her thighs and wiped up the already drained white substance.
Feldt sat up and told him, “Thank you.” Cupping his jaw, she leaned in and gave him a soft kiss. “And you!” She lightly slapped him on the chest, “You should've stopped and waited till she left! Now no one will ever let me hear the end of it.” She pouted at him.
Now he remembered the time Mileina came knocking on her door, “Well, we were in the moment. And if we stopped it would've taken forever to get back to the pace we were going at.” Setsuna gave a small grin and continued with a reason, “Did you forget when we first came the briefing we had of how Ptolemy was designed?” Feldt pondered for a minute but nothing came to mind. He chuckled at her confused face and told her, “For private and security reason everything that happens in the room stays in the room. It's completely sound proof.”
“Then how come we could hear Mileina?”
“We needed to be able to hear the sounds outside incase of a emergency attack, we can hear them.” Even though Setsuna gave a completely valid answer, she still looked kind of angry with him. “What's wrong?”
She used both of her palms and squished Setsuna's cheeks, catching him in a surprise. (AN: Kinda like this \=3=/ :P) “And you couldn't have told me sooner?!”
Setsuna gave her a slight smirk, “Well, your trying to keep face was too cute. That's why I decided to wait till later.” He said while genuinely laughing at her.
Her heart softened at the sight. Looping her arms around her lover's neck, pulling him down along with her. Setsuna, using his impeccable coordination, threw the towel back into the bathroom. She pulled the crinkled blanket from beneath them and the young teen flipped the pilot over and forced him to lie on her bed. Fedlt covered them with the blanket as she rested on his bare chest, pressing her soft skin against his. Setsuna returned the favor by circling his arms around her slim and tiny waist, pulling her tightly against him. Before they decided to fall asleep, Feldt let those lovable words drop, “I love you Setsuna.” Before burying her face into his chest.
“I love you too, Feldt.” With a place of a kiss on the top of her forehead, the two drifted away to sleep after one long ass night.
~*~ Next Morning (In a way) ~*~
“Hmmnn.” Feldt rubbed her half-closed eyes, trying to focus her vision. She felt around the bed, trying to find her sense of warmth but oddly enough, there was absolutely nothing there. Her eyes popped wide open and she sat up quickly, “Setsuna…” she whispered to herself. Down casting her eyes, she looked sadly down in her lap, “I guess it was just a dream, there's no way-”
“No way what?” A voice came from the direction of her bathroom. Her eyes slowly trailed to the bathroom and saw a wet Setsuna wiping his hair with a towel. Her eyes brightened at his very presence and she shook her head to tell him she didn't mean to say it. “You know, you may want to uh… cover up. You might catch a cold.” He went to pick up his shirt and pulled it on.
Feldt look down and saw she was completely exposed from top to bottom, “Ah!” She pulled the blanket that began to float up in the air.
“I'm going to get my uniform.” He went up to her bed, and held her head in both his hands, “We're supposed to meet in the Strategy room so… I'll see you later.” He pulled her in and kissed for about a minute or so. After suckling on her tongue he released it with a silent pop. He laid a kiss on her forehead and bid her goodbye.
As he left out the door, Feldt could not contain her excitement any longer. Grabbing her pillow, she hugged it tightly as in the first time in her life, squealed happily like a excited little school girl who just got her first boyfriend, except she got the whole package all in one night.
After she calmed down from the entire thrill she got out of bed and went to take a shower. The shower was still steaming with the scent of her shampoo and soap along with Setsuna's smell as well. Finishing up her shower she went to find her towel, but unfortunately Setsuna had used her only towel. In the mirror she saw a surprising view, there were red hickey marks all of her neck. “Setsuna…” she grumbled. Either way, she took the already used towel and wiped herself down.
Feldt put on her pink based uniform and went out the door, “Good thing this uniform goes up to my neck. Or else everyone would've seen.” She made her way to the strategy room and everyone was already together. Ian came up next to her and put a hand on her shoulder, “Good news Feldt, Setsuna just woke up a while ago.”
You mean he woke up last night. She thought to herself. Pretending to be surprised but not too `excited' she responded, “Really?!”
“Yep. He was already awake when I went to check up on him.” Right on cue, the door slid open and a tall, fully healed, gundam pilot by the name of Setsuna came in. “There he is.” Ian introduced him in.
Everyone gathered around him to greet him and welcome him back from the dead, says Lockon. They were all glad their ultimate hero was alive and kicking, the entire crew surrounded him while Feldt stood aside and Sumeragi was drinking her alcohol as always. “Okay you guys, time to get back to work! Go go!” Ian ushered them out, but almost forgetting to tell Setsuna when he went out the door, “Oh, by the way Setsuna. We're going to need your help when we add the fixed parts to the double O. So come when you're ready.”
Ian ushered the group out leaving Setsuna, Sumeragi, Mileina, and Feldt left. As Mileina tried to pry the bottle away from the drunken analyst trying to get her to go to work, Feldt went up to Setsuna.
Both feet on the ground, the young man stuttered out, “O-…Ohayou, Feldt.” The greeting of the good morning was dragging out a bit before he said her name. (AN: Meaning it goes kinda like Ohayouuuu~~ :P) Right then and there, Sumeragi literally had a lucky star* moment. The young woman threw her alcohol down and began to `hide' behind a small chair.
“Ohayou, Setsuna.” Short and sweet, added along with a small, shy smile, which Setsuna gladly returned on impulse like it was just natural to do.
“I have to go now… So… I'll see you later?”
“Mn! I'll see you later.” Those words reminded her of just twenty minutes ago when Setsuna just got out of the shower and ready to leave. The party where he said those words and gave a farewell kiss. Out he went towards the base to find where they kept his damaged suit.
In the background, Sumeragi's eyes were dark and michevious along with a sparkle in the corner of her eye. “Oh hohohoho, Feldt. What's this? Flirting with the hero boy?”
Feldt swung around with a hint of pink on her cheeks, “No!”
“Aha! You denied it fast! Something happened!” Sumeragi accused her. “Mileina!”
“Hai, Sumeragi-san!” Mileina appeared next to the analyst almost as creepy as she was.
“Grab her arms!” And with that command, Mileina dove and attacked the pink haired beauty. With no amount of struggling Mileina was pretty strong for her size and age, Feldt couldn't wiggle out of her death grip.
Sumeragi wore an evil smile and reached out her hand. She pulled down the neck of the uniform and surprised to see small red bruisings scattered across her collarbone and neck. “Sumeragi-san! Please stop!” Feldt pleaded.
But the captain was having way to much fun teasing her, “There's a reason why you're standing funny today, isn't there.” She stated.
Embarrassed at her question, she looked away from her commander and with that response was all she needed to confirm her guess. Sumeragi scoffed a little before replying, “I should've known it was going to happen soon. I didn't think that soon though. I mean he just woke up this morning.” Mileina now had let go of the blushing teen.
“He woke up last night actually.” As she said that, Sumeragi made a sharp turn around and was in her face before she could even breathe.
Sumeragi stared her down, “You had ALL night to do `that' didn't you.” Feldt didn't answer her. On the other hand, Mileina, being too young to understand, had no idea what was going on. “Ahhh! My young cute Feldt is all grown up now.” She sniffled, “I can die happy now, knowing my cute child is now a woman.” She pulled a tissue out of nowhere and began to wipe her imaginary tears.
“Sumeragi-san!” She tried to get her to stop embarrassing her.
“Hai hai! Well now then, let's get to work.” She lively woman bustled along the path and out the door with Mileina all confused at their conversation.
“I'll be right there.” Feldt sighed at her commander and her inner child, but nevertheless they've known each other so long, it's almost like they were sisters. No matter how old Sumeragi doesn't say she is. As the two left, a message beeped on her mini-laptop or whatever it was. (AN: The things they use to communicate. :P) She opened the file Setsuna had sent her, and her face heated up like it just turned one thousand degrees inside. No matter how many times it processed through her mind, she had to admit, this picture was really bold of him to take, especially with his kind of personality. But either way, it was very cute that he even took the picture.
In the picture was the two of them from last night, in bed naked. Feldt was fast asleep as her lover brushed his lips against hers and capturing it in a picture perfect moment. She smiled softly at the picture then heard the door slide open once again.
“By the way Feldt. I'm really curious.” The woman asked
“What is it Sumeragi-san.” Feldt responded as she hid the picture.
“How big was his-” Before she could even get to that word, an unidentified object was thrown out the door, almost hitting the childish captain in the face.
“Sumeragi-san!”
ãŠã‚ã‚Š
*Lucky Star: Reference to an anime called lucky star. A lot of the reactions that I imagined can definitely be shown by Lucky star. It's a lot better to use that anime reference to help get a sense of what Sumeragi looked like. If you guys are still confused, write up the question and send it to me. I'll be happy to answer it.
Whew! Wow, that took a really long time. I had no idea how to write the lemon scene, and the lemon scene is like way longer than the non-lemon scenes itself. I kept on adding stuff cause I thought the lemon scene was too short lived. I actually had other ideas, but just this was enough for me to do. It already felt weird writing it down cause it was so OOC for the two characters. But either way, I could kind of imagine Setsuna doing some of those things. Not all of them, but most. And during the lemons scenes... whoo, that part took like three days to write, cause i didn't know how to even portray the entire thing. Leading into it was bad enough but I felt so self-conscious about how I wrote it. So much He, She, something-ing, I repeated A LOT of stuff. I think half the lemon scene was so repetitive that it made me try to think of different words and phrases to use. Like pilot, teen, young man... god, I was running out of choices. Anyways...
Ah, young perfect love. You gotta love the two of them together. They are perfect for each other :D.
I'm hoping to maybe do another one-shot after this, sort of like a continuation, but don't get me wrong. There's no story because I don't know what's going to happen in the movie. So if I get a ton of reviews, I will consider writing up another FeldtxSetsuna fic. And if I do, to warn you guys, there may be some Marina bashing. Pacifist loser. Sorry marina fans. :P
REVIEW PLEASE!