Monster Rancher Fan Fiction ❯ Last Battle Saga ❯ Episode 5: Kidnapped! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Episode 5: "Kidnapped!"

Moo looked around.

"Where are my Evil six?" He asked impatiently. "I told them to come!"

"We're here, Master." A voice replied. Moo turned to the entrance. Titian, a King Ape, a Velvet, an Apocolis, a Snow Hopper, and an Aqua Mew entered the room. They stood erect and shoulder-to-shoulder, facing Moo.

"Titian, what's the newest news with the rebels?" Moo asked. Titian gulped and swallowed, sweating a little.

W-well, the rebels are headed right for my ruins now, and I have my very finest troops sent after them." He said. Moo smiled.

"Good." He turned to Apocolis. "Apocolis, are we almost to the Temple yet?" Apocolis nodded.

"Yes sir. Captain Clay told me it should only be about half an hour before we are there." Moo smiled more.

"Very good. And the rest of you, you haven't had any problems, have you?" The other E.6 members shook their heads.

"No Master." They replied simultaneously.

"Very well then. You are dismissed." Moo ordered them. The Evil Six left. Moo smiled to himself.

Victory is within arm's reach. He thought. You should quit while you're ahead Holly, you foolish girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon you slowpokes! Catch up!" Yuji called behind himself, laughing as the others yelled after him, telling him to slow down.

"Yuji wait!" Holly shouted. "The-"

"WWWWHHHHOOOOOAAAAAAA!!!!" Yuji saw the ledge in front of him and frantically pushed on his brakes. His rollerblades skidded to a halt, stopping right at the edge of the cliff. Yuji sweated.

"Whew. THAT was close." He said. Holly and the others ran up to him. Holly pulled Yuji away from the edge and backed away from the cliff.

"Too close, if you ask me." Holly gasped. "Yuji! You almost gave me a heart attack!" She scolded. "Don't ever do that again! That's why you don't zip ahead of everyone!"

"Okay Mom!" Yuji retorted, a bit annoyed.

"Your mother's got a point." Tiger said. "You won't last long on this journey if you zip away from the protection of our group, so stick close. That is something to keep in mind."

"Okay. Fine." Yuji muttered. Hare looked ahead of them.

"Hey look!" He cried, pointing ahead. "Ruins!" The others looked to where he was pointing. Ahead of them was a huge ancient abandoned city.

"Shall we?" Tiger asked. The others nodded and they looked at Puck.

"Huh? What? Oh yeah, North Wind!" He said, pointing his fingers up.

Suddenly, a magical star symbol formed under everybody's feet, circling them quickly. There was a short pause, then the star symbol glowed brightly, representing earth, wind, fire, earth, metal and rock. The rebels were transported over to the ground by the ruins.

Stone pillars rose up out of the ground, most of them collapsed and broken. Statues of monsters had fallen, missing noses and ears, some missing whole arms or legs. The rebels walked around cautiously.

"Man, this place is creepy." Yuji said, staying close to Holly's side.

"Hai..." Draco and Mocchi agreed. Coltia whined and hid under Puck's cloak.

"Hey, look at this," Pixie said, flapping over to a stone wall with pictures on it. The others came over.

"What is it?" Angel asked. Pixie pointed to a primitive painting of something like Golems.

"Doesn't that look like a crappy drawing of a Titian?" Pixie asked. Angel, Achika, and Hare looked closer and examined the picture.

"Hmm, you're right Pixie," Hare said, scratching his furry chin. "It does look like a rather pathetic drawing of a Titian. It sorta reminds me of the Titian Ruins. 'Wonder if these are it." Hare and the others looked around. Alan mumbled.

"I think you're right Hare," He said, "you would think they were Titian Ruins, what with all the Golem/Suezo statues." Tiger and Gray Wolf sniffed the air.

"Something just doesn't feel right." Tiger growled. Gray Wolf nodded.

"I sense other presences." He said. Hare nodded.

"Makes sense," He replied, hand on his chin. "I mean, ruins like these would be a perfect place for Moo's troops to-"

"ATTACK!" A loud voice yelled. The rebels turned around. An army of Night Flyers, Pink Katos, Reapers, and Wild Hares, led by a Hercules, were charging right toward them. Coltia screamed as the others sweated.

"Right on cue." Hare mumbled. A vein appeared on Tiger's head.

"Ggggrrrrr....BLIZZARD!" He and Gray Wolf yelled. They turned a few nearby Wild Hares into frozen Lost Disks.

"DRAGON KICK!" Hare yelled, knocking a Reaper into a stone wall.

"MOCCHI CANNON!"

"TORNADO!"

"TAIL ATTACK!"

"LIGHTNING!"

"TORPEDO!"

"FLAME!"

Yuji jumped forward, and, before Holly could stop him, he pounded some Reapers and Night Flyers into Lost Disks.

"Yuji!" Holly shouted, being protected by Golem, "I thought I told you I don't want you to fight!" Yuji sent a Pink Kato flying into the air.

"Take that!" He shouted, ignoring Holly. "I'm in the zone!" He sent another Pink Kato airborne. "Ha! I always wanted to say that..." Holly sighed.

It's useless, I can't stop him. She thought. Just like I could never stop Genki... She looked down, a tear hitting the ground. Genki, is this what you want? To have an army of badies destroy your friends and family?

"Holly! Look out!" Golem shouted. Holly looked up. A huge orange beam zipped straight towards her.

"Yaah!" Holly shouted. Then, in a softer voice, "Energy Yo!" She thrust her hand forward as a blast of blue energy shot out of it, hitting the beam and sending it back at the badies. There was a loud explosion, then a huge cloud of dust blinded everyone's view for a moment. The dust cleared, revealing several Lost Disks. Holly gaped at them in shock.

"Oh no...not again..." She moaned. A few veins appeared on Hercules' head.

"DAMN YOU!" He shouted. "ALL-ATTACK FORMATION!" The remaining badies formed a long line and charged forward. Hare sweated.

"Where'd they learn that from? We didn't teach them!" He yelped.

"They probably got it from Gen- uh, Moo." Tiger caught himself. The badies leapt forward. Tiger and Gray Wolf aimed their Torpedo attacks at them as Mocchi charged up for another Mocchi Cannon. Yuji slammed the nearest Reaper in the head with his fist, sending him into a few other badies, knocking them all over. The battle started up again, only more violently this time.

"rrrrrrrrRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRR!" Tiger Roared as loud as he could. The badies went flying back, as well as the light-weighted Yuji.

"Whoa!" Yuji screamed as he flew into the air. He hit the ground with a thud.

"Yuji!" Holly cried. Yuji sat up.

"Owww..." He moaned, rubbing his head. A huge shadow fell over him. "Huh?" Yuji looked up. Hercules leered over him.

"I have orders from Master Titian to take you." He growled. Yuji got to his feet.

"Well, you can't have me!" He snapped.

"Is that so?" Hercules mocked. Yuji growled and thrust his fist at Hercules, who grabbed it, stopping the punch. Yuji sweated.

"Now now, we must mind our manners, little boy." Hercules chuckled. He pushed Yuji's fist away. Yuji fell back to the ground. Yuji started twitching with pain, and tried to get up, only to be scooped up by Hercules, who started to walk away with his arm around Yuji.

"Yuji!" Holly started to run towards him, but a bunch of Wild Hares blocked her way. Holly looked at them, obviously distressed about not being able to get to her son. Yuji squirmed and kicked in Hercules' grasp.

"That's enough!" Hercules growled. He opened the palm of his free hand. A white ball of energy glowed in his hand. Hercules shot the energy ball, which hit Yuji in the side of the head.

"Ugg-" Yuji stopped squirming as his eyes closed and he hung limp in Hercules' arm, unconscious. Holly struggled against the Wild Hares.

"Yuji!" The Wild Hares held her back. Hercules turned back to them.

"Finish them off." He said to his troops. Tiger growled and powered-up a Torpedo Attack. Hercules smirked.

"Uh-uh. I wouldn't do that if I were you," He said smugly. "unless you want to hurt the kid." Tiger sweated and ceased his attack. Hercules and Yuji began to glow with a white light.

"That's better." He growled. "Ah yes, and say goodbye to scrawny boy here." The rebels gaped at him and Yuji as they disappeared. Holly fell to her knees, mouth open in shock.

"NOOOOOOOOO! YUUUUJJJJJJIIIIIIIII!"

The badies turned their attention back to the rebels.

"You heard the Captain!" A Night Flyer hissed. "Get them!" They charged forward. The monsters met their attacks with theirs as Angel picked up an in-shock Holly to a safe spot.

"DAMN! THIS ANNOYING!" A P.Oed Tiger yelled as more Reapers and Pink Katos charged at him. "Puck, could you do something? Anything!"

"Ah yes," Puck replied. "STONE-"

"ANYTHING BUT THAT!" The other rebels yelled. Puck sweated.

"Right. Okay then," Puck sighed. "Energy Blast." He said almost lazily. The ground under the badies exploded with blasts of red energy, sending them flying through the air. They all hit the ground with a harsh crash and turned into Lost Disks.

"Well, that takes care of that." Alan said, smiling a little. Hare frowned a bit.

"Yeah, but will still have a bit of a dilemma here." He said, pointing behind him. Alan and the others looked to where he was pointing.

Holly kneeled on the ground, hands covering her face, and crying so hard she was shaking.

"No...Yuji..." She sobbed, shoulders shaking. "Why him? Why?" Angel flapped over to Holly and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry Holly-chan," She said kindly, "we'll get Yuji back. Right guys?" The others only grumbled.

"I don't know Mother," Achika said, hand on her chin in thought. "we have no idea how long Moo stays in one place, let alone where he is." Holly sobbed louder, shaking more. Angel glared at Achika.

"You're not helping!" She whispered hoarsely. Achika sweated.

"Sorry!" She muttered. "Just trying to be practical."

"It's okay." Angel replied gently. She turned to Puck.

"Puck-chan," She asked, "do you have any idea where Moo might be?" Puck scratched his chin in thought. His eyes were open for once.

"Hmm... let's see..." he muttered, trying to block out Holly's sobs, "Last time we saw Moo, he was at Toriyama, therefore, he would probably be at......actually, I have no clue whatsoever..." Everyone else but Holly fell over.

"AAARRRGGGHHHH! DAMN YOU PUCK! I CAN'T STAND YOU!" Pixie shouted, her hair messed up in annoyance and a vein on her head. Puck sweated.

"....But I think I know who might." He said. Pixie fell over.

"Who?" She asked. Puck pointed behind her.

"Him."

The rebels looked behind them. Even Holly looked up with her tear-stained face. A Wild Hare that Puck had missed was trying to sneak away. He sweated when he realized he'd been spotted.

"YAAHH!" He screamed, running away from them. A vein appeared on Tiger's head.

"Oh no you don't," He growled. "Torpedo!" He shot his Torpedo attack out of his horns. The beams hit the badie, electrocuting him. The Wild Hare hit the ground, twitching. Tiger ran up to him and pinned him down with his paw.

"All right you scum!" Tiger snarled. "Where's Moo?" The Wild Hare snorted.

"Like I'd tell you, dog breath?" He snapped. Tiger pushed his paw down harder.

"Don't push me..." He growled threateningly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moo looked out the window at the Temple outside.

"At last..." He chuckled. Suddenly, the door to his chamber opened. A vein appeared on Moo's head.

"What now?" Moo roared. The Scale Jell that had entered sweated.

"Uh, Master Moo," He said, "Titian has told me that Captain Hercules has returned with the boy. I think his name was Yuji..."

"Well, don't just stand there!" Moo growled, the vein disappearing. "Bring the boy here!"

"Yes sir!" The Scale Jell replied, leaving the room quickly. A few minutes later, he returned with a still out-cold Yuji in his arms. He set Yuji down on the ground in front of Moo.

"Thank you. Now leave!" Moo growled. The Scale Jell sweated again.

"Yes sir!" He left the room, slamming the door closed behind him. Moo turned to Yuji, sprawled out on the ground.

"It's time to wake up, son..." Moo chuckled, pointing his finger at Yuji. A blue light glowed on the end on it. A small blue beam shot out of Moo's finger, hitting Yuji's limp body. Yuji groaned and his eyes slowly opened. He blinked a couple of times before sitting up and looking around.

"What happened?" He yelped. "Where am I?" Moo chuckled and Yuji turned his attention to him.

"Who are you? What did you with my friends?" Moo laughed again. A vein appeared on Yuji's head.

"What's so funny?!" He yelled angrily. Moo laughed harder. "Answer me!" Moo's laughter died down.

"Now, is that any way to talk to the great Moo?" Moo asked in a deep evil voice, much unlike Genki's. He pulled his hood back, revealing his face. Yuji's eyes widened.

"It's you!" Yuji gasped. "That man from my dream!" Moo grinned evilly.

"So, you've met me once before in your nightmares, huh?" He asked. "Well trust me, the actual in-person Moo is worse. Much worse." He took a step towards Yuji, who took a step back.

"S-stay a-away from m-me." Yuji stuttered. Moo laughed.

"Or what? You'll beat me up?" He mocked, laughing some more. A vein appeared on Yuji's head.

"What's so funny?!" He yelled.

"You just remind me of your father when I kidnapped your mother so many years ago." Moo said, smiling smugly.

"You kidnapped my mother?!" Yuji asked, shocked. Moo nodded.

"Yes. She was 14 at the time, and your father was 10 when he went to rescue her. Even then, your father was very fond of Holly. I was in a much weaker body then, but I was still more powerful than they were." Moo smirked. "Your mother responded to her kidnapping the same way you have. She was P.Oed and frightened at the same time."

"I'm not scared!" Yuji lied.

"Don't lie to me boy," Moo hissed. "I know much more about your parents and your past than you'll ever know!"

"How can that be? How could you know about my parents' pasts and mine?" Yuji asked, irritated. Moo smiled.

"I have my ways..." He replied. "Maybe your mother can tell you someday...that is, if you ever see her again!" Moo laughed.

"What do you want with me?" Yuji asked angrily. Moo glared at him.

"I thought that was obvious Yuji," He sneered. "I want so see your powers." Yuji backed away a bit more.

"How do you know my name?" He asked, obviously frightened. "And what do you mean, 'my powers'?"

"I've heard a lot about you Yuji," Moo said. "Very impressive that you beat a whole troop of Zuums almost completely on your own. Your fighting skills are way beyond a kid your age. About five, am I correct?"

Yuji said nothing.

"I'll take that as a yes." Moo said. "You definitely have your father's fighting skills. Now I want to see if you've inherited some of Holly's traits as well. Like the power over the Magic Stone, for instance. That power could come in handy, along with others you may have gotten from your mother." Yuji gritted his teeth.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you," He growled, "but the Magic Stone's with my mom, and the only way you can see if I have this power is to nab the Stone. And you'll have a heck of a time getting the Stone away from my friends!" Moo laughed.

"So I see you have your dad's temper as well." He said. "And you're wrong; I don't need the Magic Stone to see if you have the powers. The Temple is all I need to fulfil my desires." Moo motioned his hand to the Temple outside the window. "Now Yuji, let's go." Yuji stepped back.

"Don't come near me!" He shouted. Moo laughed and took a few more steps towards his son. Another vein appeared on Yuji's head and he charged forward, hand balled into a fist. Moo simply stepped aside and grabbed Yuji's wrist as he zipped past him. Moo lifted Yuji into the air from his arm.

"Temper, temper." Moo mocked-scolded as Yuji thrashed around in his grasp. He hit Yuji with a small yellow beam as the boy yelped in pain.

"There's more where that came from, so you'd better give up." Moo growled. Yuji groaned and stopped fidgeting completely. "That's better." Moo held Yuji in his arms and walked out of his chamber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I SAID SPEAK UP, SCUMBAG!" Tiger roared in the Wild Hare's face.

"I only answer to Master Titian of the Evil Six." Wild Hare growled. Tiger smiled.

"So it's the Evil Six now, eh? And the first one's a Titian? Thanks for the info." Tiger replied smugly.

"Damn!" Wild Hare growled at his own stupidity.

"Now, where does your master stay?" Tiger growled, pressing his paw even harder on the Wild Hare's chest.

"I'm not saying." Wild Hare snarled.

"Let him go then." Gray Wolf's voice said behind them. Tiger looked at his brother.

"WHAT?" He gasped. "Have you gone mad? This scruffy Hare is the only way we can find Yuji!" Gray Wolf ignored him.

"I say let him go if he won't talk." He repeated. "Back to Titian." Gray Wolf glared at Wild Hare. "That's what you want to do, isn't it, Wild Hare?" He asked. "Report to Titian about the rebels. Well, go on ahead. I bet Titian doesn't stand failure, and I also think you'd make a great addition to his Lost Disk collection." Wild Hare sweated.

"I uh-" He stuttered.

"Those are your choices." Gray Wolf growled. "Back to your master and a painful death- or tell us where Moo is and we let you go to do whatever you please."

"But Titian will come after me if I tell!" Wild Hare wailed. Gray Wolf shook his head.

"No he won't. There were too many of you. If you just take your Moo symbol off, you can hide safely in the forest until we defeat Moo." Wild Hare snorted.

"Like you lot could beat Master Moo." He growled, though he looked like he was thinking it over. Wild Hare sighed. "Very well then, I'll tell you."

"That's more like it!" Tiger growled.

"Don't push it!" Wild Hare snapped. "Master Moo is in his new floating castle, up in the Emerald Forest somewhere."

"Where the Hell is the Emerald forest?" Tiger roared.

"That's all I can tell you," Wild Hare said to Tiger, "'cause that's all I know." Tiger snorted.

"Fine then. Go." He took his paw off of Wild Hare, who took off for the forest, ripping off his Moo symbol along the way. Just as Wild Hare reached the edge of the forest, he turned to the rebels.

"Good luck against Moo." He told them, "'cause you're gonna need it!" Wild Hare hopped away into the forest. Pixie sighed.

"Well now we know Genki's in the Emerald Forest." She said. "The only problem is, we don't know where the Hell the Emerald Forest is!" Coltia shrugged.

"Oh well, it's a start." She grumbled. Holly wiped some of her tears away.

"I guess." she sniffled. Puck rubbed his neck.

"I might have a map that shows where the Emerald Forest is..." He trailed off.

"Ohh! You do Puck-sama?" Coltia squealed, hopping from one foot to the other. "Where is it?" Puck searched through his cloak.

"Somewhere...ah! Here it is!" He said, pulling out a yellowed and crumbled map. Puck opened the map up as the others circled around him.

"This map is very old, but it should help." Puck said, running his finger along the map. "Let's see...... ah! There it is! The Emerald Forest!" Puck closed the map, his eyes back in their upright position. (^^) "Okay! Now we can get Yuji back!" The others cheered. Holly hugged Puck.

"Oh, thank you, Puck-chan!" She cried, tears streaming down her face. Puck smiled.

"You're welcome Holly-chan!" He replied happily. "Now that I know where to go, getting there will be a sinch!"

"I don't think so!" A loud voice boomed behind them. The rebels looked behind them. Titian steeped out of the ruins.

"You're not going anywhere until you do battle with me, Titian of the Evil Six!" Titian growled. Pixie flew up.

"Fine by me!" She snarled. "LIGHTNING!" Pixie shot her attack out of her hands. Titian smirked as he flicked the Lightning attack away easily. Pixie and the others sweated.

"Ha! I'm more powerful than THAT!" Titian laughed.

"Damnit!" Pixie snarled.

"My Turn!" Titian growled. "Long Punch!" He roared. Titian slammed his huge rock fist into Pixie, sending her into a statue, knocking it over.

"MASTER PIXIE!" Big Blue roared. "NO ONE TOUCHES HER!" He charged forward at Titian. Titian was truly a monstrous Golem, for he had to lean down to go hand-to-hand with Big Blue. Holly ran over to Pixie, who was twitching in pain.

"Pixie, are you okay?" Holly asked. Pixie gripped her arm and looked at Holly. Pixie groaned. She tried to get up, but fell down.

"Damn twisted foot!" Pixie snarled. Holly helped Pixie back up and led her back to the others. "Thanks." Pixie muttered.

Titian pushed Big Blue down with his might. Big Blue groaned in pain while Titian laughed.

"Who's next?" He asked. Hare, Mocchi, Worm, Alan and Genolly stepped forward.

"Alright my Worms!" Alan shouted. "Razor Bite!" Alan's Worms leapt forward with Hare and Mocchi as Alan took his whip out.

"DRAGON KICK!" Hare yelled, his foot on fire.

"CHERRY BLOSSOM TORNADO!" Mocchi yelled. Hare kicked Titian on the shoulder, only to fall flat on the ground with a sweatdrop. Worm and Genolly opened their mouths, revealing razor-sharp teeth, and bit Titian on the arm. A vein appeared on Titian's head as he simply shook them off, with nothing more than small teeth marks in his arm.

Mocchi's attacked encased Titian, who went swirling around for a few moments, then stopped, the Cherry Blossom pedals dropping to the ground. Titian had a few scratches on him, but nothing more. The rebels sweated.

"Damn!" Tiger growled. "He's too strong!" Titian laughed.

"Anyone else?" He asked. No one moved. "No?" Titian looked around and laughed. "Then I'll just kill you all at once!" Holly stepped forward.

"No." She said bravely. "I'll fight you." The rebels gasped.

"But Holly-chan, you hate to fight!" Suezo said, eye wide.

"I know," Holly retorted. "but the only way to Yuji is through this stone head." Holly's eyes teared up. "And I'm not letting anything or anyone stop me from getting my son back!" Titian chuckled.

"How touching." He mocked. "Well, enough of this mush, go ahead, attack human," He sneered. "I'm ready." Holly closed her eyes and concentrated.

This new attack better work like Puck-chan said. Holly thought, starting to glow blue. Titian sweated a little.

Could it be? He thought, sweating more. Master Moo, hurry up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moo placed an exhausted Yuji in a stone chair inside the Temple.

"Guard him." Moo growled to a couple of Zuums. He turned to Yuji. "I'll deal with you in a minute."

"..............." Yuji was silent. (-_-) Moo walked over to a stone slab in the middle of the temple. He ripped the moss off and blew the dust away, revealing a strange symbol that looked like two Phoenixes parallel to one another, a sword and staff between them. Moo opened the spell book he had stolen and flipped through the pages, before finding the one he needed.

"Ah, yes....this one...." He sneered. Moo placed his hands over the Phoenix symbols and began to chant a spell as a Mew hopped over to a control panel, pressing a series of buttons.

Suddenly, Moo's body and the symbol underneath his hand glew white.

"Energy Transfer!" Moo hissed, concentrating. He and the rune glew a bright blue as Moo chuckled to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holly focused her energy as she glowed a brighter blue. She raised her hands to attack, but before she could utter a word, an excruciating pain shot through her body. Holly screamed in pain and fell to her knees, gripping the ground in pain.

"Holly-chan!" Coltia wailed. "What's happening?" Puck frowned as the others stared .

"This is not good." He muttered. "Not good at all..." Titian smiled smugly as Holly glowed blue and black.

Impeccable timing, Master Moo. He thought. Holly let out a loud groan and fell to the ground. Achika flapped over to her.

"Miss Holly?" Achika asked, kneeling down by Holly.

"My...strength..." Holly moaned. Achika picked Holly up and flew her over to Golem.

"Protect her." She said to Golem. Golem nodded.

"Hai." He said. Achika turned back to Titian, who was laughing again.

"DAMN YOU!" Achika hissed, a vein on her head. "SONIC BEAM!" A blast of energy hit Titan, sending him back a few feet. He laughed again.

"Fools! You cannot beat me!" He said. "I am as strong as the first Moo!" Tiger looked thoughtful.

"As strong as the first Moo, huh?" He said to himself. "Hey guys! We can beat him! If we beat the first and second Moo, we can certainly beat Titian!" Tiger looked at the other monsters.

"Ready for an one-for-all attack?" He asked them. The others nodded. Tiger smiled. "Okay then. ATTACK!" Titian glared at the rebels as they powered up their attacks.

"The Hell-?" Titian growled as all the monsters and Puck glowed pinkish-red.

"NOW!" Tiger yelled. The monsters and Puck unleashed their attacks.

"MOCCHI CANNON!"

"SONIC BLAST!"

"SONIC BEAM!"

"TORPEDO!"

"BLIZZARD!"

"LIGHTNING!"

"ENERGY BLAST!"

"DEATH FINAL!"

They shot their attacks out, combining into one large, black-green beam. Titian sweated as the beam zoomed towards him. He put out his arms to protect himself, but the force of the beam knocked him over.

"TO HELL WITH YOU ALL!" Titian yelled as he slammed into the ruins, causing them to crumble. Coltia screamed as statues and buildings collapsed all around them. Puck closed his eyes.

"Teloport!" He cried. Puck and the others glowed white before disappearing. Just as they left, a huge statue of a Titian fell exactly where they had been standing seconds before. The rebels reappeared at the top of the cliff, watching the Titian Ruins crumble to dust.

When the dust had settled, the group could make out a Lost Disk amongst the rubble. Hare breathed a sigh of relief.

"One down, five to go," He said, "that is, if you don't count Moo..."

"Speaking of Moo," Alan said, "we should really head to the Emerald Forest."

"Can't you Teloport us there, Puck-sama?" Coltia asked Puck. Puck shook his head.

"No. Not right now at least. I have plenty of energy left, but not enough left now to transport all of us. I need at least a few hours' rest. Besides, it's a little late. You can wait 'till tomorrow morning, can't you Holly-chan?" Puck asked, turning to Holly. Holly sighed and shrugged.

"I-I guess." She said, her eyes wavering. "Just as long as we get Yuji back soon." Gray Wolf yawned.

"I guess we sleep in then." He said, stretching. Draco plopped down next to Holly as Puck and Ghost made a fire.

"Draco want Yuji-chan back." He groaned, tears streaming down his small, scaly cheeks. Holly picked up Draco and nuzzled him.

"Me too." Holly whispered, tears falling down her cheeks as Draco nuzzled her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moo laughed as he felt the power surge through him.

"Ha! Now I have the Blue Phoenix's powers as well!" He laughed. Suddenly, a Hopper ran in.

"Master Moo," He panted, out of breath, "Titian's been defeated by the rebels!" Yuji smiled a little.

"What?!" Moo roared, turning his head to the Hopper, who shrank back in fear. Then he smiled and laughed. "No matter. I still have 5 Evil Six members left, and I have more power. Notify King Ape to send out his troops to stop them." The Hopper nodded.

"Yes Master." He bowed before dashing out. Moo turned to Yuji.

"Don't get your hopes up boy," Moo growled. "King Ape is much stronger than Titian was, and so are the others. Now it's time to see your powers." Moo walked over to Yuji and picked him up, without much struggle. Moo walked into another chamber of the Temple, his Zuums and Mews right behind him.

The new chamber had a large, emerald-bluish chair in the center of it. Moo brought Yuji over to the chair and placed him on it. Moo walked over to a set of controls as two Mews strapped Yuji down.

"This chair," Moo said to Yuji, "is made out of the same stone as Holly's Magic Stone, but it cannot show the way to Mystery Disks, or anything else the Magic Stone can." Moo frowned for a second before smiling. "It can, however, point out if the person sitting on it has certain powers. Powers that of your mother Yuji, and possibly yourself." Yuji grimaced.

"Well, powers or not, I won't help you at all, Moo!" He snarled. Moo only laughed as a Mew strapped a band around Yuji's head. Moo turned the controls on as his badies stepped back. Yuji's chair began to glow a dull red as he yelped.

"Oh don't worry," Moo chuckled. "this is going to hurt you a lot more than it's gonna hurt me!" He flipped a switch and Yuji's chair glew a bright red. The band around Yuji's head glew orange as he screamed in pain.

Moo looked at his control panel, ignoring his son's cries of agony. A meter on the panel went completely red. Another meter went three-quarters blue as another went three-quarters orange. Yet another meter went all green as the last one went half yellow. Moo smiled as he turned the machine off.

"Much better than I thought." He chortled. He looked at Yuji, who had passed out from all the pain. "You may yet prove to be very useful to me... my son."

He looked at his guards. "Bring him back to my chamber!" He ordered. A Mew unstrapped Yuji and a Zuum carted him out. Moo smiled again, looking out the window. "The fun has only started..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, do you like it so far? Mail me and tell me what ya think. My address is hollychan@hcmrworld.com. Hey! Give CP some credit too! She wrote part 3 and the next one, after all.