Monster Rancher Fan Fiction ❯ Last Battle Saga ❯ Episode 3: Of Love, War, Justice and FOOD! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Episode 3: "Love, War, Justice and FOOD!"

*****

The rebels trudged and trudged and trudged. Coltia sighed through her nose as she stopped and picked up a large stick from the dirt path they were walking on, carving 7 lines into the ground.

"Damnit!!" Pixie wailed, her wings hanging limp as she walked. "It's been 7 days!!! SEVEN!! No food....no shelter..."

Yuji lied on Holly's back as she sighed, "I don't want to die now.."

"OOOH! MISS HOLLY!" Coltia wailed, tears waterfalling down her cheeks. "Don't even SUGGEST we're going to die!! Heroes of JUSTICE NEVER DIE!!"

Ghost sweated, "Then why did the ancient hero Dansiver die? And don't forget Mei and the Phoenixes..."

Achika face faulted as Ghost named more heroes that died in the past. "My life was so short.."

Coltia sweated with Puck who rubbed his neck.

Coltia hugged Achika, "OOohh!!! Don't die on me, Achika-chan!!"

Achika's eyes waterfalled with Coltia's. "I'll try not to! But a week of no food....!"

A vein exploded onto Suezo's head, "QUIT SAYING FOOD, YOU'RE MAKING US MORE HUNGRY!!"

Suddenly, a bird landed in front of the lazy eyed Pixie and Gray Wolf. It pecked at the ground as Pixie and Gray Wolf leaned closely up to it. The bird looked into their hungry and insane like eyes and sweated, about to take off when Pixie and Gray Wolf grabbed it. Pixie pushed Gray Wolf aside and swung the bird in her hand dramatically into the air.

"YYYYYOOOOSSSSHHHOOO!!! BIIIIRRRRRDDD! ROASTED CHICKEN!!!" she exclaimed as the bird sweated more, flapping it's wings. (Quick fact: "yosho" means "All-right!" in Japanese)

Pixie and Gray Wolf fought over it, plucking it's feathers out as Big Blue and Golem sweated. Big Blue sighed, a cloud of breath floated out of his mouth. To no avail, the bird flapped away, eyes tearing and half of it's feathers gone. Pixie, about to fly after it, was grabbed by Big Blue who calmly held his master who flapped and struggled about, her fangs bearing insanely. She finally gave up and hung limp in his large hand, eyes waterfalling as Big Blue sweated again, patting her head with one large finger.

Puck laughed and coughed, "I have to admit, I'm so starved, I think I'm seeing things.."

"Yeah...," Hare agreed in a hoarse voice. "Like that town ahead...."

Everyone stopped, looking ahead to see a town.

"A town means...," Yuji exclaimed, perking up.

They all looked at each other excitedly. "FOOOODDD!!"

With a sudden burst of energy, they rushed off, leaving a sweating Ghost in the dust. "I thought they couldn't move.."

*****

Meanwhile, in the town, a group of Lilims broke through windows and stole anything that looked valuable. They surrounded the scared villagers and threatened them with lightning balls. Their captain, with a gold and jeweled tiara on her head, inspected the villagers coldly.

"Remember, you dirty humans!" she barked. "You all are un---"

*GGGGRROOOWWWWWLLLLL!!!!*

The captain gasped with her troop and turned to the horizon, seeing a huge cloud of dust in the air, coming towards the town.

"Is it a monster?!" one Lilim screeched.

Her captain yelled, "WHATEVER IT IS, KEEP AN EYE ON IT!"

Suddenly, the rebels rushed through the gates of the town, eyes wide and hungry. "FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!"

They screeched to a halt infront of the Lilims and the confused townspeople.

"Oooh, Puck-san! What's going on here?" Coltia wailed as they looked at the people and the Lilims.

Hare looked to see a bunch of Lilims in a restaurant, throwing food out the window, looking for something valuable. Fire filled his beady eyes as a vein exploded on to his head. "THEY'RE WASTING FFFFFOOOOODDD!!"

"EI?!" Coltia exclaimed, getting angrier and hungrier as they watched the Lilims toss the food out the window. "THIS IS CRUEL....IT'S NOT EVEN COOKED!"

Captain Lilim sweated, "What the hell are you people babbling about?!"

*GGGGGGGGRRRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL!!!!*

Yuji sweated with Holly. Yuji touched his tummy, "I'm too hungry to see food wasted like this!"

Coltia struck some justice-like poses, "Not only do you waste food, but you terrorize innocent people! I, Coltia, in the name of justice, truth and FOOD, will SMITE you, with the HAMMER OF JUSTICE!!"

Captain Lilim sweated, "What the hell ARE you talking about?! Why are you only referring to food?!"

Pixie stood on a pole, eyes narrow and fangs bearing in hunger, "We don't want to fight, we just wanna EAT! And those who stand in our way, will BE the things EATEN!"

Captain Lilim sweated more, "Who are you people?!"

"Those who keep my stomach empty, do not deserve to know my name!" Achika exclaimed from ontop of another pole. "My name is for the people who feed me!!"

"HOLD ON!!" Captain Lilim exclaimed.

"You might want to turn tail and leave," Holly called to the captain, Yuji standing bravely by her side. "Who knows what extreme hunger will make us do!"

Captain Lilim growled, a vein on her head. "GET THEM!!!"

Her troop leaped into the air towards the rebels with battle cries.

Coltia swirled around dramatically with some justice poses, "EVEN THOUGH WE WILL GIVE YOU MERCY, YOU STILL INTEND TO FIGHT?! THEN YOU WILL PAY!!!" She leaped forward, for once, not scared. "FOR TRUTH, LOVE, JUSTICE AND FFFFFFOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!"

"FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!" her friends screamed, all rushing forward with fists and attacks ready.

Pixie toasted a few Lilims with a fireball, then knocked a few more away with her bare fists. "FOOOODD!!!"

Tiger roared out a blizzard with Gray Wolf, blasting some Lilims into Lost Disks.

Golem punched some Lilims and spotted a rock. He picked it up and ate it hungrily while punching another Lilim.

"JUSTICE PUNCH ATTACK!!!" Coltia exclaimed, leaping at one Lilim, fist ready to punch. Across her 4 knuckles, the letters "F-O-O-D" were written on in bright blue. "YYYAAA!!" She punched a surprised Lilim across the face.

Captain Lilim sweated in fear as the last of her Lilim troop fell to the ground as a Lost Disk. Although some were still alive and tearing, they kept their distance. The rebels growled in hunger, fangs replacing their teeth and eyes narrow. They looked like very hungry monsters.

"RETREAT!!! RETREAT!! THEY'RE SCARY!!" Captain Lilim ordered as her and her troop ran away out of the town as fast as they could.

The rebels stood there, breathing hard, eyes shady and fangs replacing their teeth in hunger. The town elder nervously stepped up from the equally nervous crowd.

"I..take it..you all..are hungry?" he asked nervously, rubbing his hands together with a sweat.

*****

The elder looked pleased with himself as he stood on a balcony, rubbing his hands together. "Here you go! You really saved us! Eat all you--" He paused as he looked at the chowing down rebels, not listening to a word he was saying. "Oh...you guys already started..."

Pixie picked up a large fish by the head while Big Blue picked it up by the tail. Pixie chomped her end while Big Blue chomped on his end. They pulled apart the fish crazily while eyeing each other dangerously. Coltia slurped on some spaghetti like stuff hungrily, eyes small in hunger. Suddenly, with chopsticks, Hare snapped off the end of her food and ate it for himself while knocking Coltia away. Coltia got up and pulled a white fan from her belt and jumped into the air. She slapped Hare over the head with it crazily and Hare flew forward, tears sprouting out of his eyes.

Meanwhile, Achika was knocked into some vases by Suezo, who stole her chicken breast. She leaped back up with a huge vase in her hands and cracked it over Suezo's head. Explosions and crashing burst up from the fight at the table as the elder sweated-a big sweat.

At another table, Holly, Yuji, Golem and Puck ate silently, but hungrily. The other table ran out of food, so they eyed Holly's table hungrily. Holly pulled Yuji close to her and powered up an Energy Yo while staring at the others with a death look. Pixie's table sweated and backed away just as a chef ran out with more food and placed it on their table, then ran away. The fight at their table began all over again as the elder's sweat became larger.

"Oh my," he whispered.

*****

"Aaaahhh..," Hare laughed, patting his full stomach lazily. "Haha.. That was good..."

Coltia lied on the table happily, eyes closed in content, "Heroes of justice always get repaid at the end.."

Puck agreed at the other table, leaning back with a round belly, "Hai, Coltia-san."

Yuji burped, a cloud of breath floating out of his mouth, "Aaaah... I never knew food could taste so good.."

Holly sipped some tea happily, then turned to the elder, "Why were those Lilims attacking this town?"

The elder sighed, "Moo gave them this town to torture. He said if we, the townspeople, tried to fight back, he would destroy us."

Pixie slammed her fist into the table, "Damnit! That inconsiderate---!" She paused when she noticed Holly look down sadly and ashamedly. "Uh... HEY! We can beat those damn Lilims!"

"Ooooh, but Miss Pixie!!" Coltia wailed. "Moo said he would destroy this town!!"

"Yeah, if THE TOWNSPEOPLE tried to fight back," Pixie corrected.

Coltia blinked, then her eyes sparkled, "Oooh! Miss Pixie is so smart!"

Pixie laughed, "Of course I am!"

Achika sweated with Gray Wolf, "Uhhh.."

*****

Moo was very displeased.

"What did they do?" he growled at Captain Lilim.

Captain Lilim gulped, then replied, "They came in...like a hurricane! Talking about food and justice sir. It appeared like they hadn't eaten for awhile.."

Moo pondered this, then chuckled, "I see. It looks like Holly has some trouble already with this journey...." He laughed louder, then glared at Captain Lilim. "I want you to get rid of those pesky rebels, permanently. But bring the boy they call Yuji to me!"

Captain Lilim nodded, "Yes sir!"

As she ran out, Moo looked up at the ceiling. [This journey is useless, Holly, so why do you keep pushing? Stupid woman..]

*****

"SO. Now what do we do?" Yuji asked Draco, looking serious.

Draco rubbed his chin while sitting on Yuji's shoulder, "What we must do."

Mocchi looked up, "Right, chi."

"GET DESSERT!!!!" the three exclaimed at once, including Ghost and Coltia.

Everyone else tripped to the floor with a loud wail.

"GET DESSERT?!" Achika wailed, sitting up with some of her hair sticking out in confusion. "Coltia-chan...!"

Puck smiled, "Oh my! Poor Coltia-san is still hungry!"

"STILL?!?!" Hare wailed, looking at Coltia with everyone else.

Coltia gave Puck her cutest puppy face and nodded innocently. Everyone else, but Puck and the five dessert destined rebels, sweated.

Puck laughed, "Oh, you are so cute! Fine then, go ahead!"

Yuji cheered, leaping into the air, but Holly's voice stopped him short.

"Yuji!" Holly exclaimed, slightly annoyed. "Stay close to Coltia, and I mean it this time!"

Yuji nodded, "Don't worry, Mom! I'll stay close to everyone! See ya!"

The five rushed off into the town hall (where they were eating) and down the stairs to the dirt streets below. Holly sighed as Puck waved after them happily.

"That's what I'm afraid of...," Holly sighed, thinking of Ghost, Mocchi, Draco and Coltia baby-sitting Yuji.

Puck laughed, still looking after them while leaning on the balcony rail, "Oh! No need to worry, Holly-sama! Coltia-san and the others will, at the worst, probably only get them lost! Or maybe in trouble with some rotten company, but that's about it! No need to worry! Haaaaiii?"

Puck turned around and sweated. An empty breeze blew where Holly and the others once stood. A confused village elder looked around the almost empty balcony, confused. Puck leaned over the rail and watched Holly and the others run after the five, calling after them frantically. Puck's sweated again, bigger this time.

"Minna-san! Wait for me!" he called, then disappeared.

The village elder blinked, then sighed loudly, rubbing his neck, "Oh boy. These are the famous rebels who beat Black Magic?"

He walked towards the building entrance, but a hand from the shadows grabbed his neck and lifted the gagging elder in the air. The hand's owner stepped out--it was Captain Lilim.

"Are you helping them?" she hissed.

The elder shook his head, "No! NO--!"

Captain Lilim sighed, "Good. I didn't feel like wiping blood off of my body again today." The elder gulped. "Listen to me, you old fart. I want you and your crummy town to do me a favor..."

*****

Yuji laughed as he rollerbladed down the street with Draco holding onto his back. Ghost floated by his side happily as Mocchi ran by his side. Coltia wailed after them, running as fast as she could to try and catch up.

"All right!" Yuji exclaimed happily, spotting an open door to a bakery. "Dessert time!"

"CHHIII!" Mocchi agreed happily. "Dessert! Dessert!"

Just as they were about to go in, the door slammed shut. Yuji yelped as he tried to brake, but slammed into the closed door with Draco, faces first. Mocchi, Ghost and Coltia skidded to a halt in front of him.

"Yuji! Draco?!" Holly's frantic voice exclaimed as the others ran up to them. She leaned down as Yuji and Draco slid to the floor. Holly turned them over to see both of their eyes replaced with swirling spirals as Holly and the others sweated. "Are you two OK?"

"I don't want...to study...today...Mommy...," Yuji moaned, dazed.

"Haaaiiiiii..," Draco agreed, causing everyone to sweat bigger.

Pixie leaped off of Big Blue's shoulder and tapped the door with her knuckles. "Hmph. What kind of dirty human would do that to a kid?"

Big Blue agreed, "That wasn't very nice."

Tiger grinned devilishly, charging up his horns with a torpedo, "I suggest we break in and show this person a thing or two!"

"That wouldn't be the greatest idea," Hare said, rubbing his furry chin. "These people must be really afraid of strangers. We would only ruin our repetitions as good guys."

Gray Wolf agreed, "The bunny's right.." Hare laughed proudly as Gray Wolf added with narrow eyes. "...For once.."

Hare stopped laughing and sweated. "Yeah, but we kicked those Lilims out of town!" Coltia exclaimed angrily.

"We also scared the crap out of everyone," Achika said. "Remember? Miss truth, love, justice and food?"

Coltia sweated and face faulted. "Oh..you're right..."

Holly looked into the glass on the door, looking around at the empty bakery. "It's empty!"

"Ooohhh...maybe a ghost closed the door....," Coltia suggested, biting on her knuckle nervously.

Pixie's nose turned up, "Or maybe everyone is up to something!"

Suezo exclaimed, "What do you mean everyone?!" He turned around to prove his point by pointing to the townspeople on the streets...but the streets were empty! "EI?! WHA_WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!"

"It's like a ghost town," Puck whispered.

He flinched and sweated as Coltia released a loud wail in fear.

"It's just a saying, Coltia-san!" Puck tried to relax her as the others sweated too.

Pixie sighed and leaped back on Big Blue's shoulder. "All right. I've had it up to here, let's go to the Inn to see if they'll let us in... Or else..."

Big Blue looked uneasy, "Or else..?"

"What else? We'll rip down the door and beat the stuffing out of the Inn keeper!" Pixie laughed.

"Pixie! Chiii! Chiiii!" Mocchi exclaimed.

Tiger smiled. "I can't wait. Well, let's go!"

*****

The Inn's doors were tightly shut, along with every other building in town.

"OK, now I'M getting pissed!" Achika growled.

"NOW you tell me, let's break the door down!" Ghost exclaimed, taking out his small mallet from his hat.

Pixie snorted with Big Blue, "That little thing?! You expect to smash the door with THAT?!"

Pixie and Big Blue started to crack up with laughter as Ghost smiled. He swung the mallet at the door, and it instantly smashed open with a loud crash. Pixie and Big Blue's laughter stopped short as their mouths hung open.

"......Ha.....," Pixie gagged as Ghost winked at them and floated inside.

The others followed his lead and looked around the empty Inn.

"OK! WHO'S HERE?!" Tiger exclaimed angrily, voice echoing off the empty walls.

Puck sweated, "After hearing your vicious voice, I don't think anyone will step up!"

Tiger smiled proudly to himself, "Ha! Good! Then I'll go hunt them down!"

He rushed away with Gray Wolf. Coltia looked around and gulped at the dark, empty place.

"Oh, it's scary in here," Coltia moaned as the others searched the place.

She gulped and picked up a broom to arm herself, looking around the place.

"Coltia-san!" a voice exclaimed above.

Coltia gulped and looked up slowly to see a shadowy figure above her, upside down.

"WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Coltia wailed, whirling around the broom and smashing the person in the head as hard as she could.

"Oh..my..!" a familiar voice exclaimed and crash-landed by her feet.

She blinked and looked down at the person, none other than a spiral eyed Puck. Coltia sobbed and leaned down to his head.

"Puck-san...?!" she wailed, holding up his head with a huge bump on it and spiral eyes. "PUCK-SSAAAAANNN!!!"

She cried and wailed while holding his head tightly. Above, Ghost watched with a big sweatdrop. "Oh my. They ARE helpless..."

Meanwhile, Holly looked into some deserted rooms with Yuji and Draco. Holly took a lighted candle from a desk and looked around at the room.

"Wow, someone left their clothes here!" Yuji laughed, picking up someone's abandoned boxers.

Holly gasped, blushing, and snatched the boxers away. "Yuji! Don't pick up such things.."

Yuji blinked with Draco as Holly sighed, throwing the boxers back onto the bed. "It looks like all the people here just..ran out!"

Draco flapped around, inspecting the room closer. "Hm. Why would they leave this room in a hurry?"

Holly was silent, for she didn't know.

Later, they met in the lobby. Coltia came out, dragging a spiral eyed Puck behind her with sobs and waterfalls of tears flowing down her eyes. Ghost appeared behind them, sweating still.

"Everyone...I..killed....Puck-san....," she wailed as everyone else sweated-big sweats.

Achika walked up to Colt and smiled gently, patting her head. "Don't worry," she said sweetly. "I'll wake him up..."

Coltia smiled at her Vixen who smiled back softly. Achika walked over to the unconscious Puck and lifted him by his collar of his cape. Her face twisted with annoyance and she slapped him five times across the face.

"WAKE...UP...YOU...STUPID...IDIOT!!!" she screamed, causing everyone to sweat again, but bigger.

Puck's tongue lolled out of his mouth as he crashed back to the floor, red marks all over his cheeks with his spiraled eyes swirling faster.

"ACHIKA-CHHHAAAN!" Coltia wailed.

"NEVERMIND!" Pixie fumed. "The whole damn Inn is totally abandoned."

Gray Wolf agreed, "People even left their money here!"

Hare's eyes narrowed slyly at Gray Wolf, rubbing his chin. Hare leaped over to the surprised Gray Wolf and reached under his mane. Gray Wolf's eyes (with Tiger's) became 2x wider as Hare laughed loudly, three purses of gold coins falling out of Gray Wolf's hidden stash.

"HAHAHAAA! Got ya!" Hare laughed.

Suddenly, Golem picked Hare up by his leg and shook him. Golem dropped Hare as 5 purses of gold coins fell from his red bandanna.

"HAHAHAAA! Golem got YOOOUUU!" Suezo laughed.

The spiral eyed Hare moaned in reply as Tiger reprimanded his crying brother angrily.

"I think they're up to something," Ghost said. "We better go before it gets dark, who know what will happen if we stay!"

"I'm not going!" Yuji exclaimed. "This town needs our help!"

Big Blue replied, "It looks like those Lilims are doing this to them."

Tiger, after reprimanding his brother, sighed and paced towards the window. "I think so too. The sun is setting now. Let's take another look around town."

"OK," the others agreed with a nod.

*****

Puck peeked open the door slowly, his green eye darting back and forth. Ghost went right through the door infront of the Inn, looking around.

"Hm, it's awfully quiet!" Ghost said, scratching his head.

Hare rubbed his chin thoughtfully as the others stepped out behind Ghost. "Well, it is night, so someone has to light a candle otherwise you can't see at all!"

"Eeeeii! Good idea, Mr.Hare!" Coltia exclaimed.

Hare laughed loudly and proudly, "Naturally! HAHAHAHAHAAA!"

They walked down the street, looking for any lights on. Yuji skated besides Holly as she looked up at the Town Hall where they ate, spotting a faint light on the balcony.

"The Town Hall!" Holly exclaimed, pointing to the balcony.

Gray Wolf nodded, "Let's see what the mayor has to say about this!"

They rushed into the Town Hall and gasped. Every person in town greeted them, eyeing them evilly with tools for weapons in their hands.

"N_n_nani?!" Pixie gasped as the townspeople surrounded them.
"It's a trap!" Tiger growled.

Coltia wailed and held onto Puck who covered her with his cape. Yuji stood in a ready to fight stance, but Golem blocked his way, protecting him.

"Hey, come on, Golem! I can fight!" Yuji exclaimed.

Holly looked at her son, "I'm sorry, Yuji. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Aaaw Mom!" Yuji wailed. "Please? If I get in a jam, everyone else will help me, right?"

"Right!" the other monsters exclaimed.

Pixie snorted, "Nevermind this chit-chat, for an introduction...I'll give you this!" She powered up a lightning attack in her pointer finger. "And if anyone tries to come--!"

The townspeople interrupted her by charging at the rebels, all their eyes glowing red, 'weapons' ready. Pixie sweated and face faulted as a little boy hit Big Blue with a stuffed bunny, growling.

"Are...they serious?" Big Blue asked with a huge sweat.

Pixie sighed, "This is so..." A flying pan knocked her off Big Blue's shoulder. Pixie crashed to the floor, a large bump on her head, along with a vein. "DAMN!! THIS IS SO STUPID!"

Holly screamed as a man came after her with a butcher's knife, missing her head by centimeters. She pushed him away into some other people. Yuji dodged a farmer's hoe and punched the farmer in the face, sending him flying back into a wall.

"Flame!" Draco screeched, toasting a woman with a pan in her hand.

"Torpedo attack!" Tiger exclaimed, electrocuting a man with a shovel. He looked around, they were very outnumbered. "This is a useless battle! There's no need to fight such weaklings!"

Puck leaped up, "Then let's get to the real fight on the balcony! BOOST WIND!"

A mighty gust of wind blew all the townspeople into the wall, knocking them out. The rebels rushed upstairs to the balcony where the mayor greeted them, with glowing red eyes and a sword in his hands.

"What's wrong with you all?!" Suezo demanded angrily.

Suddenly, a laugh from above on the roof caused the rebels to look up. It was Captain Lilim with new Lilims behind her.

"Go get 'em!! Ya old fart!" Captain Lilim exclaimed.

Gray Wolf sweated and looked at Pixie, "What's with Pixies calling old people 'old farts'?"

Pixie sweated too, "I thought I only said that.."

Captain Lilim laughed, "GO GET THEM!!"

The mayor made some dramatic poses with his sword as all the rebels sweated. The mayor rushed forward with a battle cry and the rebels just stepped away. Puck stuck out his foot and tripped the wide-eyed mayor. With a scream, the mayor fell off the balcony with a loud thump. Everyone looked down to the street to see a spiral eyed mayor, sword stuck on the ground by his side.

"Well, that was pointless," Ghost commented.

Coltia face faulted, "He was brave...but so dumb.."

Captain Lilim and her troops sweated.

"ARGH! USELESS HUMAN!!" Captain Lilim screamed down at the mayor, a huge vein on her head. "NEVERMIND!! LET'S GET THEM OURSELVES!"

"YYYEEEEEAAAHHH!!" her troop exclaimed as they leaped down off the roof at the rebels.

"LET'S GOOO!" Yuji exclaimed, leaping forward.

"HAI!" Big Blue agreed.

Hare punched a Lilim across the face, sending it crashing through the wall into a Lost Disk. Pixie zapped three with a lightning attack until they shriveled into Lost Disks.

"CHERRY BLOSSOM TORNADO, CHI!" Mocchi exclaimed, leaping into the air and swirling around.

Mocchi's Blossom Tornado encased a Lilim in it until it stopped, leaving behind a Lost Disk.

"FIREBALL!" Achika exclaimed, chucking a fireball at Captain Lilim who dodged it frantically.

Suezo slapped a Lilim with his tongue and then hopped away as fast as he could. Holly sweated as she watched her Suezo being chased by an angry Lilim with a red mark across her face from his attack.

"Oh... Uh..Tiger?" Holly asked, looking at Tiger as they both sweated at the sight.

"Okay..," Tiger sighed. "Torpedo."

His torpedo zapped the Lilim into a Lost Disk as Suezo eyed Tiger angrily.

"HEY! I was going to run her to death!!" Suezo exclaimed.

Tiger and Holly tripped with a moan. Puck hit a Lilim away with his staff and looked into the air.

"Oh my! Look, a visitor!" Puck said with a grin.

Pixie, in a middle of attacking a Lilim instantly stopped and face faulted when she heard...

"LIGHTNING!"

Pixie's face turned blue as she slowly turned her head to see Angel flap down infront of a Lost Disk.

"Hello, my daughter," Angel said kindly.

Pixie's eyebrows flinched as Achika pushed her aside happily. "Mother! Where's onee-sama?"

Angel smiled, "She's at home. You know how she is with fighting."

Achika nodded, "Hai! Hai! Are you going to join us?!"

Pixie face faulted more, a deeper shade of blue forming on her face.

"Yes, if you allow me to," Angel laughed.

Pixie fell to the ground as Big Blue sweated. "M_Master Pixie?"

Puck laughed, "Surrreee! The more, the merrier, I say! Let's just finish these people off! Then we can talk over a cup of tea!"

Everyone continued to fight as Angel smiled. "That sounds lovely, Mr.Puck."

"This is a illusion...no...a..nightmare...," Pixie murmured, face very blue with her hands holding her head.

Puck smiled and put his hand in the air, "STONE CURSE!"

Holly, and the others who've seen this, yelped and looked at Puck. "NOO!!!!"

Puck laughed, "Doon't worry, I've been practicing!"

"OOOH! No you haven't, Puck-san!!" Coltia wailed.

Puck whispered, "Quiet, Coltia-san..."

Suddenly, the street rumbled violently as everyone stopped fighting, trying to keep their balance from the shaking.

"What's going ooooonnn?!" Yuji, Draco and Angel wailed.

Holly slapped her forehead, sighing with a cloud of breath drifting out of her mouth, "Utter chaos..."

Suddenly, the spiral eyed mayor and his sword was thrown into the air as a monstrous Golem head cracked out of the ground. Yuji looked on excitedly with Draco and Angel as the monstrous Golem cracked through the ground. His upper half of his body was huge as it stood up, eyes glowing bright blue.

"RRRRRAAAARRR!!" it roared. Suddenly, it sweated as it started to sink. "Rraaarr?"

Yuji, Draco and Angel's excitement faded quickly as they too sweated. The Golem's legs were tiny!

"Oh my, not again," Puck sighed. "Oh well.."

The Golem's upper body crushed the legs as it roared in pain, falling forward towards the Town Hall.

"WHAAAAAT'S GOING OOONNN??!!!" Captain Lilim screamed as everyone watched in horror.

The huge Golem fell forward, closer and closer as everyone screamed. It crashed into the Town Hall, destroying it as the screams faded and the crashing sounds drowned out the other sounds.

*****

Pixie's head popped out of the rubble of the Town Hall the next morning as she screamed, "OOOWWW!!!!!"

The other rebels copied her, except for Coltia who was no where in sight, covered in dust and rubble.

Pixie glared at Puck and screamed, fangs baring angrily, "DAMN YOU, YOU STUPID SORCERER!!!!!!!!!"

Puck sweated, "Gomen...?" He blinked and pulled out a spiral eyed Colt from the rubble. "Well, at least that took care of the Lilims!"

Everyone else groaned in reply, sweating.

"AH-hem," an angry mayor growled from above them.

The rebels looked to see the townspeople and the mayor. They were angry, covered in dirt and rubble.

"LOOK WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DOOONNNEE!!" the mayor screamed, a vein on his head.

Angel got up, spreading out her large, angel wings gallantly. "But Captain Lilim is gone. She would've done a lot worst."

The mayor sighed, "I'm sorry. We thank you greatly!"

The townspeople agreed quietly, rubbing their necks.

"All I need for thanks...is some breakfast!" Yuji exclaimed happily.

"Breakfast, CHIII!" Mocchi agreed.

Coltia, still spiral eyed moaned as Puck sweated. "Uh... Coltia-san...?"

*****

As the rebels ate breakfast, Holly explained everything to Angel further away. After she finished, Holly looked into her tea sadly.

"I'm sorry, Miss Holly," Angel sighed, touching Holly's shoulder. "We'll get back Genki, I promise. Just like we got the Blue Phoenix.."

Holly remembered that day grimly. "Yes..." Then she smiled, remembering the happy ending. "Thank you, Angel-san."

Angel smiled kindly, "No problem."

Pixie sat on the roof of the restaurant, watching the townspeople start to rebuild Town Hall.

"Master Pixie," Big Blue called down below. Pixie looked down at Big Blue as he looked up at her. "Don't you wish to eat breakfast?"

Pixie snorted, "I'm not hungry."

Big Blue sighed, "It's Angel, isn't it?" He paused as Pixie looked away stubbornly. "You're lucky to have such a caring mother." Pixie blinked and looked down at Big Blue who looked sad as he walked away. "Very.."

Pixie opened her mouth to call to him, but she looked away, eyes wavering. "Big Blue-kun..."

Yuji heard Big Blue and watched as he walked back into the restaurant a little sadly. Draco blinked with Yuji as they chewed on a sweet cake.

"A caring mother..," Yuji pondered.

He looked at Holly with Draco for a long time, watching her talk to Angel. She caught his gaze and smiled gently, then continued to talk to Angel.

"You have one, Yuji," Draco said with a soft smile.

Yuji smiled and nodded. "Yes... Yes I do! Haha!"

Holly watched as Yuji and Draco laughed, both rubbing their noses. She shivered as a memory of a young Genki filled her head.

[Genki-san... we need you...] Holly thought.

A tear hit the tea in Holly's cup as her reflection blurred.

[I need you.......]