Monster Rancher Fan Fiction ❯ Monster Farm: Son of Tiger ❯ Kaze No Genki (Genki of the Wind) ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Monster Farm: Son of Tiger..

Key:
[Thoughts]
<Tiger Child Speech>

This Story Replaces the episode after they all join together..that is the episode after all of the Main Characters appear in at the same time....I don't know the title, as I'm not THAT Avid a viewer.
_______________________________________________________________ _
Prolouge: "Kaze no Genki (Energy of the Wind)"

"Holly, are you positive we are going the right way?", asked Suezo for the 100th time today.

"Why are you asking that all of a sudden? You hardly ever asked it before!", Holly Snapped.

"...Nevermind.", Suezo replied.

Genki however, didn't hear any of this...he has been racked with pains the whole day...he was trying to look strong for Holly, but little did he know that that was a grave mistake...Holly could help him out with the things they had, but his stubborness doesn't let him at all...Nobody noticed anything was bothering Genki...except for Tiger...He smelt something familiar coming from Genki, a certain kind of sent left by a curse or poison. However, there wasn't either of those they had encountered in a long time...so he thought maybe he was imagining things.....Nobody noticed when Genki walked in the wrong direction either...

A voice that Genki didn't hear was in back of his mind..."Your original past is catching up with you Genki...I'm sorry you'll never get what you wanted...Holly..or home...I'm sorry..."

After a while, Tiger noticed Genki was gone..."Genki....was I right?", he ran off, the others too busy to look for him. "Genki...If your hurt...I'll...never forgive myself....wait a second...why am I thinking like that...It's not like he's my own flesh and blood..."

"CHI!", Mocchi Piped up!

"What is it?", Holly asked. She noticed something, "Genki! He's gone!"

Golem looked about, "Tiger is gone too...do you think Tiger noticed he dissappeared?"

"No Way", Hare said.

Everybody walked off with a silly look on their faces meaning how upset they are...

"WAIT! WAIT UP!", Hare shouted.

Genki suddenly noticed the others were gone...Suddenly before he could react, he noticed his arms had white hair all over them, and his hands were turning into paws. He started to shout as his ears got longer and started to move up his head. His teeth had become like Tiger's teeth. And some fur was growing on his chest. Then his hands painfully became Tiger's paws. His ears were now covered in blue fur and some fur was on his face and all up his neck. His nose became black and wet, like a dog or wolf's nose. Suddenly his pants fell and all on his back was blue fur, and sprouting just above his butt was a blue tail with a white tip. Genki's ears then poked out from his hat and he fell to the floor, his arms and legs twisting somewhat as his fur became more thick, and some white hair started to grow on his legs. That's when his underwear ripped in half. His Feet then were white paws, just like what used to be his arms! Then, His Face was totally covered with mostly white, but some blue, fur. His face then had a muzzel, like a canine...Horns grew out and wrecked his hat, and his ears were now in the position a Canine's ears would be.

Tiger got there just in time to see Genki fall to the ground. Pup version of himself!! "Genki! Is that you?", Tiger asked.

Genki started talking in a child language that all people of Tiger's kind speak in...<Yes.>

Tiger blinked for a second, "Tell me what you can remember..."

Genki nodded and then continued in this language, <Okay...I woke up one day, Holly & Suezo told me about Mu & Phenoix...We then got Mocchi, and in some order, we got You, Golem, & Hare...We are trying to find and save the Pheonix from Mu....That's all...I'm sleepy now...>. Genki collapsed onto the ground asleep.

Tiger blinked for a second, "Genki...It happened...I don't know how...but he has digressed to the age that is equivilent of his own...which, in human years, would be about 1 or 2...I'm sorry..."

Holly and the others heard Tiger, and found there way there..."GENKI!", Holly screamed out..."What happened to you?"

Tiger shook his head, "He can't answer...I don't know if he even remembers much...the only things I could make out were that he remembered all of us, us looking for pheonix, and us fighting Mu...He also remembers his name, but that's it...he even forgot how to speak in human languages. He collapsed after telling me all he could remember...I think the transformation has put a strain on him..."

Holly had tears falling from her eyes...She couldn't bear to see this..."Genki....", she said as she had her arms around him lightly...Genki had changed forever..."

Mocchi started to cry too. "Chii!"

Everybody looked at the sleeping pup version of Tiger...Genki looked enough like Tiger to be his son now...

"There's no way he'd be able to return...not even the Pheonix can change this...", Tiger said.

"What do you mean?", Holly asked.

"I'll tell you what Tiger Means!", A Voice Said.

"Who are you? Where are you?", Holly called out.

"You are looking at me! It's me Genki! A Part of my mind allows me to sound like this, which is how I will sound as soon as I re-learn to speak in that form...I learned stuff about me through the locked door in my mind...I was to change...I should never have been born on the planet I called home...the extended period of time I stayed here has changed my body structure to what it was supposed to be...I learned that I was to be...one of Tiger's kin...no...actually...his son..."

"WHAT!?", all those present, but the unconcious Genki, screamed.

"If a certian member of your pack wasn't destroyed when you were young, she would have had a daughter who would have had a puppy...Genki, which is me...with you. Now my human parents don't even remember Me, nor does anybody else...Tiger...you are to raise me...and take care of me...Holly...Just let me tell you this...I love you...But...you see it wasn't ment to be...I'm sorry...But, as soon as I can, I will guard you with my life!", the voice said.

Tiger was still a little off balance about the voice, "S...Son?"

Holly was sad but cheered up, "When he wakes up we'll continue on...that's what the original Genki would have wanted..."

"Please...take care...of...me...I will be locked in the back of his mind forever....Goodbye...Everybody...."

The next day...

Genki woke up with the others and stared for a moment...he was confused...he lost almost all of his memory...

"Genki!", Holly shouted, "Genki, are you okay?"

"Genki? Do you remember anything now?', Tiger asked.

Genki blinked and shook his head no. He growled out, in the young child language, <Other than my Birthday...No....>

Tiger sighed, "He said no...it's true then....He has no recollection....Well...You'd EXPECT A kid to know what his birthday is...."

<Are you my Daddy?>

Tiger blinked, [Am I your daddy?], he then remembered the voice, so then he smiled, <Yes. I am your Daddy.>

<Okay...Daddy...But...What's my name? I forgot...>

Tiger Smiled, <Genki of the Wind>

Genki Blinked, <Gen..ki...Genki...I like that name!>

Tiger smiled back, <Genki, when these people and creatures are talking to you, they'll call you> Genki.

Genki nodded <I know what they say...but they don't know what I say...>

Tiger Smiled, <You'll learn to speak to them in time.>

<Oh...What are we doing?>

Tiger frowned at this, <An Evil Monster named Mu is trying to destroy all of us good monsters, we are going to stop him by finding Pheonix. The girl is the only one who can find him...>

<Oh...She looks nice. What's her name?>

<Her name is Holly.>

<Holly...That is a pretty name. I want to keep her safe Daddy.>

<You do that, Son.>

"As Sweet as this scene is...", Hare started but a cold stare from both 'Father and Son' stopped him from continuing.

"You....don't mind if.... I come closer...do you Genki?", Holly asked, sort of scared.

Genki shook his head. Holly came closer to him and he stared to smile.

[I think a part of him reminds him that he likes me], Holly thought, [He'd probably bite the other's hands off...expecially Hare...but then again, who wouldn't] She then smiled. Genki was acting like a small puppy, licking her hand a bit. They removed the bits of clothing, except for his hat, which has now turned into a more adjustible one...

Golem was quiet all day...he was sitting back smiling.

<What are the others' names?>, Genki asked.

<The Big Guy is Golem, the Little one is Mocchi, the thing with one Eye is Suezo, and the annoying rabbit is Hare.>

<Oh...Okay...Golem and Mocchi seem nice too...>

<I guess they are....> [Expecially Mocchi to him]

"I only wish I knew what you were saying, Genki...", Holly whispered.

To Be Continued...

NEXT TIME:
Grey Wolf is still alive? Well, after what happened to our heroes, it seems likely... Anyway, he has decided to take Genki to become one of them...Can an unprepared Genki be able to avoid the mind control?

Next time on Monster Rancher: The Son of Tiger..."Ora no Genki o Kaese!!" (Give Me Back My Genki!!)

_____________
Okay, I temporarily brought this story out of Hiatus because I have a better Transformation Refrence. A Few Lines are removed because of this... But I'm NOT Continuing this story until I can get two specific stories updated ("Tenchi Muyo 1/2+Alpha" & "Pokeball Z") [personal reasons, you may get to see one or more of my characters in someone else's story) or update/finish at least three of my favorite sets of stories ("Ranma 1/2: Rival Fighters", "Freedom Fighters Z", "Ranma 1/4", "The New Super Saiyans", and "Tenchi to Ranma Muyo!").