Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 13: The Boy in Need. ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: Changed the chapter a bit, more Gero and added a day when they were sheltering in the house remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are all owned by their respective owners.

Update: Changed the name of this chapter and moved it here. (please tell me if you find any mistakes.)

Date Uploaded: 05/15/2013 (US) or 15/05/2013 (UK)

Date Updated: 04/06/2014 (US) or 06/04/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

In the last chapter, while Pan and the others continued their way to a nearby village, the quarter Saiyan girl began explaining more about herself until a sudden downpour forced them to shelter inside an abandoned house, while they were waiting for the storm to pass, Pan asked if they can you tell her about their Hokage and village of Konohagakure trying to pass the time until Sakura said that the storm was over, Naruto as he ran out the door before the others as they joined him.

Meanwhile, in a secret laboratory at unknown secluded area within a mountainous region, the android Doctor, Gero and his assistant Android Nineteen who had long since arrived at that location, were now completing the first stage of the Doctor's new project. As Doctor Gero viewed the progression of the analysis, Android Nineteen stumbled on a problem. Then as he studied the sample, Gero remembered where the sample was from. After looking at data, the android Doctor noticed the energy patterns begin to fade. Then while search his memory banks, the pale android remembered the device that the android doctor was working on and continued their work.

Meanwhile, back to Pan and team seven, with the storm over, Pan along with Naruto and the rest of Team Seven were travelling to a nearby village for a rest stop before continuing their journey to their home village, but as they were about to near the bridge that they needed to cross Naruto noticed that it was now ruined and uncrossable, while he stared in wonder at the ruined bridge and river that was swollen due to the earlier rain storm and Kakashi said that they had to go the long way round to the blonds disappointment.

Chapter 13: The Boy in Need.

As the group continued their journey towards the village rest stop, Naruto was beginning to feel the effects of walking for a long distance. "Darn, no more walking, my feet are killing me," he said in pain, "I was hoping we get there before my legs fall asleep"

"Don't worry Naruto, will get there before nightfall," said Sasuke sarcastically in response.

"Sasuke! That was a bad joke," replied the blond in anger.

Then Kakashi interrupted the two, stopping them from escalating their argument. "Alright, stop it you two, the next bridge aren't that far away," he said failing to reassure Naruto, "I would say about two to five miles left to go."

"Ah man!" replied the blond in disappointment. "My feet are killing me."

"Stop you're complaining!" said Sakura in response. "If you didn't rush off, like you did then you would've had more stamina."

After cursing to himself, Naruto suddenly heard what he thought was someone calling out for help. "Uh, wait! Did you guys hear that?" he asked

"Hear what?" replied Sasuke not hearing what the blond was. "I don't hear anything"

"Me neither, you're hearing things," said Sakura.

No longer hearing the calls for help, Naruto thought the pain of walking was making him go out of his mind. "Must be my imagination then," he said out loud, "but I could have sworn I heard someone screaming for help..."

'Something doesn't feel right,' thought Pan to herself.

Then suddenly the blond once again heard a scream calling for help and this time it was closer, coming from the river. "There it goes again!" he yelled. "Come on guys you must have heard it this time!"

"I still can't..." said the dark-haired boy before being stopped mid-sentence by the quarter Saiyan girl. "No Naruto's right! I can hear it too..." she said agreeing with the blond after she listened out hearing the call for help.

"It's not possible!?" said the pink haired girl in horror at what she saw. "You guys are not going to believe this, look over there!"

After Sakura pointed at the river, the group couldn't believing what they were seeing, boy in the water holding on to rock yelling in fear for help. "Oh my!? Is that a kid?" "How on earth did he end up all the way over there?"

"He could have been on the bridge when it collapsed," replied Sasuke.

"What are we are we waiting for!" yelled the blond-haired boy. "There's no use thinking, we have to save him!"

After Naruto rushed off to the river, the grey haired Sensei tried in vain to call him back. "W-wait Naruto, the current's too strong!" he yelled.

"Don't worry kid, I'll save you!" yelled Naruto ignoring Kakashi's warning.

"There goes Naruto again without a plan again," Said Sasuke thinking out loud with a sigh.

"Naruto come back here!" yelled the grey haired Sensei once again shouting out in with growing concern. "The current to strong!"

As he was about to run across service of water using his chakra to stay above the water, Kakashi continued trying to call him back."Don't worry Kakashi Sensei," replied the blond "I'm not going to swim..."

"That idiot..." said the dark-haired boy under his breath.

Then while the blond approached the boy, the rivers current began to move in an unnatural and strange, becoming even faster and rougher than it was a moment ago making Naruto struggle to get to the boy. 'Something's not right, the water moving too unnaturally to just be only the result of the past storm...' thought Kakashi.

"Kakashi Sensei!? The water... ...it's?" said the pink haired in shock.

As Sakura noticed the water begin to unnaturally rise, the grey haired man began to answer her. "Yes Sakura I know, I think someone's controlling the water..."

'What's happening with the water,' thought the quarter Saiyan.

"Naruto that's enough already!" yelled Kakashi. "Come back the water moving too unnaturally, it's a trap!"

"But!? What about the kid?" replied the blond.

"Don't worry, we'll get to him, just come back!" said the grey haired ninja.

Suddenly an unnatural tidal wave rose and struck Naruto, forcing him to lose his Chakra Control over the service of the water falling into the water. "Naruto!" yelled the others in surprise.

Then while the others looked on, the blond tried concentrating his Chakra to his feet to regain his ability with little luck. 'Darn! This is bad!'he thought'I've got to focus my chakra, but I can't concentrate...'

"They're definitely doing this deliberately, but why?" said the grey haired Sensei thinking out loud. "For what reason would they go to this length?"

"Maybe the boy knows something that they don't want anyone to find out," said Sakura in response.

"Maybe you're right Sakura, but whoever that person is," replied Kakashi, "it's obvious they don't want us anywhere near that boy that makes me want to get the bottom of this..."

As the blond continued trying to regain his Chakra Control, the others wondered how they save Naruto and the boy without being caught in the same trap. "So, how are we going to save that idiot and the boy?" asked the dark-haired boy.

"It will be hard to save them without falling into any other traps if there are any," answered the grey haired Sensei, "but if we can get to the person responsible for controlling the water without them noticing that could make things a lot easier."

"But wouldn't that take too much time?" asked the pink haired girl. "They're both in deep trouble."

"That's the only problem we don't have the time, the boy's already losing his grip..." answered Kakashi until he stopped by the quarter Saiyan interrupting him. "Don't worry about them, you guys get the one responsible," she said to the others surprise, "leave them to me, I'll get them."

"You? What can you do?" asked Sasuke in surprise.

'You'll see,I'll get the boy first,'thought Pan,'then I'll go see if Naruto needs any help on the way back.'

"What's your plan?" asked the pink haired girl in response.

Then to everyone surprise, the quarter Saiyan began levitating. "I guess you guys can't fly, so I'll go get them instead," she said, "it should take me no time at all to get to them."

After Pan dashed off flying toward the boy, the others were left in shock. 'Just when I thought she couldn't surprise me anymore...' thought Sakura in shock.

'She can fly? Where... ...or how on earth did she get those abilities?' thought the dark-haired boy to himself.

"Now, that was surprising, but we have more important matter," said the grey haired Sensei, "we should find the one controlling the water while she gets the boy..."

"Right!" said the two in response.

'I must have a word with her...' Kakashi later thought to himself.

Then while the others began their search, the quarter Saiyan girl arrived was almost to where the boy before stopping.

"Hey kid! Hurry grab my hand!" said Pan extending her hand to the boy shocked and surprise. "Hurry up; I haven't got all day, grab hold of my hand!"

"W-what? How are you floating like that?" asked the boy in shock and confusion.

Confused and shocked, the boy didn't know who or the quarter Saiyan was and began to ask her questions. "No time to talk kid," she replied, "just grab my hand!"

"Who in the world are you?" said the boy continuing to ask questions.

"Come on kid, I will tell you later," answered Pan, "just grab my hand!"

"Okay..." said the boy in response hesitating to grab her hand.

After the quarter Saiyan girl reassured him, the boy grabbed hold of her hand. "Don't worry kid, you're safe now," said, "I'll let you down after we reach the bank."

Then as Pan pulled him up, the boy wrapped his arms around her body. "Whoa!? We're so high!" said the boy in surprise.

"Not so tight!" she said when she felt the boy holding on too tightly out of fear.

"Sorry..." replied the boy before Pan began to move, flying towards the riverbank.

While heading back to the riverbank, the quarter Saiyan stopped by the blond-haired boy who just regained his footing and was now walking on the water's service and asked if he needed help.

"Are you okay Naruto," asked Pan, "do you need help?"

"I'm fine I can get back to bank by myself, but where or how did you learn to do that?" replied Naruto with a question as he stared at the quarter Saiyan girl floating in the air. "And can you teach me how to fly too; it could really come in handy?"

"Maybe later..." said Pan before landing on the riverbank.

"So who are you kid?" asked the blond.

"..." The boy tried to speak, but nothing came out remaining silent.

"Naruto, I think we should wait until we meet the others," said the quarter Saiyan in response, "and maybe we should start a fire to warm you guys up."

"That sounds like a good idea," replied Naruto before racing off, "I'll go get something was can use as firewood."

-Meanwhile-

At the capsule corporation build, Bulma who was still working on a way to get to Pan has almost spent a full fifteen hours without sleep. "I've got to finish this code before I can run diagnostic scan," she said talking to herself.

Then while through the code for errors, the blue haired woman continued talking to herself. "Finished! I can't see any errors," she said thinking out loud, "I've got to move on the piece of code, but I do wish I had nice cup of coffee."

"Your wish has been granted," said a familiar voice imitating the dragon Shenron.

After turning around in surprise, Bulma saw her son Trunks behind her hold a cup containing what smelled like coffee. "Trunks!? Is your training with your father over!" she asked.

"It's been over for hours, mother," replied her lavender haired son.

"Really? How late is it?" asked the mother.

While Bulma looked for a clock, Trunks decided to her that the night was over. "Well, it's already morning," she answered.

"It is? No wonder I'm so tired," said the blue haired woman in response "so why are you here son?"

"I thought you could use a drink," replied her son.

"Oh, thank you son," said the blue haired mother in response.

After passing over the cup, Trunks looked over at screen. "So, how far have you gotten?" he asked.

"Not that far, actually I've barely started, this is just the preliminary work," answered Bulma, "I still got to find out how much power this will require."

"Really? I thought it would a lot easier," replied the lavender haired man.

"No, I'm not just breaking the barrier of time," said the mother in response, "this has a whole set of different rules."

Trunks was confused by her response and decided to ask his mother to find out more. "Set of different rules?" she asked in confusion. "What do you mean?"

While showing a demonstration, Bulma began to explain the differences between time travel and trying to break into another universe. "Because time constantly flows, it's not as solid as an unmoving dimensional barrier," she answered.

"Huh? I had no idea?" replied her son. "That sounds difficult."

"It would have been more difficult without the time machine plans," said his mother in response.

"Well, I'll leave you to your work," replied Trunks, "but just remember to get some sleep."

"Okay, I will soon son, see you later," said Bulma in response.

To be continued...

Also I would like to thank:

ImagineBreaker7 for commenting/reviewing, kimihichi for commenting/reviewing, StrongGuy159 for commenting/reviewing and coronadomontesfor commenting/reviewing...