Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 15: To the Kawamura inn. ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: Hmm? I don't think I'm good with chapter names, oh well remember, Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are all owned by their respective owners.

Update: Moved the chapter here. (please tell me if you find any mistakes.)

Date Uploaded: 06/28/2013 (US) or 28/06/2013 (UK)

Date Updated: 04/06/2014 (US) or 06/04/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

In the last chapter, as Pan, the boy and Naruto got safely back to the riverbank, Kakashi along with Sasuke and Sakura were searching high and low for the person responsible for stopping Naruto from getting to the boy and almost drowning him until the grey haired ninja found some track leading towards the village they were heading before deciding to meet Pan thinking that the boy may know something, then after the boy explained what happened to him and why it happened the group decided to take him home.

Meanwhile, somewhere inside the forest, the group of rogues and their boss who attacked attack Kakashi's team and Pan the previous day, continued their search for the android doctor, Gero who they knew as Takeo Susumu. Enraged by Takeru's response, already fully aware of their teammates odd behaviour, his boss decided to raise his voice and yell at him in rage for giving him unnecessary information. Then suddenly, Ryo, the short man with black hair appeared from out of nowhere. Unimpressed and enraged by Ryo answer, his boss decided to vent his frustration at him. The rogue found it unbelievable that Ryo would respond the way he did and decided to continue yelling at the short black-haired man. Then with a smirk, the short black-haired man began to explain where they could find Gero who they knew as Takeo Susumu. Knowing that the Land of Snow was very far away, the others were very confused by his statement. Unable to hear Ryo, the rogue asked him if he said something, before the group began their new journey towards the Land of Snow.

Meanwhile, back with the boy, Pan and Kakashi team, continuing their journey toward the village known as Kawamura, it was becoming late into the afternoon when the group arrived at the village. Tired and hungry the group was eager to rest and eat, but before the group could even think of going to a local inn for the night they had to return Hiroshi to his parents. Ignoring the two only thinking about his stomach, Naruto rushed and entered the village. After the group had caught up to Naruto, Kakashi stopped the group deciding to warn the quarter Saiyan and his team to keep a low profile while in the village. Unsure by what his Sensei meant, Naruto decide to ask what he meant. Deciding that they should send the boy home to his mother as quick as possible, Kakashi told his team that they should start moving.

Chapter 15: To the Kawamura inn.

Walking through the main street of the village, the boy Hiroshi, Pan and Kakashi's team were travelling towards the boy's house. "Hiroshi, there's something I want you to know," said Kakashi as he turned to the boy.

"Yes?" replied the boy.

"After we get to your house," said the grey haired ninja in response, "I want you to keep quiet and don't leave your house."

Unsure by what Kakashi meant, Hiroshi decided to ask him to find out. "Why?" he asked.

"The group who kidnapped you, they will be looking for you," replied Kakashi, "so, it will probably become very dangerous outside for a while, can you do that for?"

"Okay..." replied the boy.

As the group walked through a residential street, Naruto unsure on where Hiroshi's house was decided to ask the boy. "So kid, where your house?" he asked.

"Well, it's just over there," said Hiroshi in response.

Then as the group neared a house, a woman suddenly opened the door to the house and ran out and immediately hugged the boy. "Mom!?" he yelled in surprise.

The woman was Hiroshi mother with a now more relived expression after she saw her son was safe. "Hiroshi! Where have you been!" she yelled as she held the boy tightly. "I was so worried!"

"Mom!? That hurts!" yelled Hiroshi.

"What on earth happened to you?" asked the mother.

"I believe I can answer that..." said the grey haired Sensei to the mother's surprise.

Then after looking at their head band, Hiroshi's mother noticed that they were Leaf Shinobi. "Who!? Leaf Shinobi? What!?" she asked. "Why are you here? Don't tell me my son has caused you trouble?"

"Not exactly, this is hard to say," replied Kakashi, "but your son will be in grave danger"

"From whom?" said the mother in confusion. "What did he do?"

After the mother's confused response, the grey haired ninja began to explain to her on why he thought her son was in danger. "You probably wouldn't believe if I told you, but your son was in the wrong place at the wrong time," he answered, "he interrupted a suspicious group of men during their private conversation..."

"Oh my..." she said out of shock.

"So, I'll have to warn you, don't let him out of your sight," said Kakashi warning the mother, "there's no telling what will happen for the next few days."

Then after hearing the grey haired Sensei explanation, Hiroshi's mother took the information with a grain of salt. "Right, thank you leaf Shinobi," she said in response, "I'm in your debt is there anything I can do for you."

"There no need for that," said the grey haired ninja, "we were just in the right place at the right time."

-Meanwhile-

While Pan and the others said their goodbyes to the mother and her son, the group who kidnapped the boy and dragged him outside the village as well as almost drowning Naruto, were greeting their boss. "We have returned..." said one of the group.

"Did you take care of that brat?" asked the boss.

"No, there was..." answered another member of the group before interrupted by their boss. "No? No! What do you mean no?" he yelled in anger. "What have you fools been doing!?"

Fearing their leader's rage, the group tried to calm him down. "Boss wait! We can explain..." they replied.

"You had one job, one job!" said their enraged boss. "What happened to make you screw up so bad? Explain away..."

"There was a problem, a group of leaf Shinobi found the boy," said one member of the group.

Unsatisfied by their response, their boss found it hard to calm himself. "How on earth did the boy get away from you?" he asked. "Where did you fools take him anyway?"

"By the river outside the village..." said another of the group hesitating to speak before their interrupted them once again. "The river outside the village?" he asked with anger. "I told you to dispose of him, not take him on a picnic!?"

"But sir he got away from and ran across a bridge," said one of the members in response, "so we destroyed its weakened supports."

"That was your second mistake!" replied their boss. "What was your third?"

Unsure on what he meant, the group spoke out in surprise. "Sir?" said the group in confusion.

"You don't know!? Then I'll tell you," said the boss in response, "you shouldn't have let him survive and gave the leaf Shinobi the chance to get to him."

"But we tried sir, we really did, it's just that we didn't know the strength of the leaf ninja," replied one member of the group. "So we stayed hidden and attacked indirectly..."

Not believing tem for a second, their boss vented his anger on them. "You cowards, you didn't even try did you!" he yelled.

"But sir..." said another member of the group before being cut off by their boss. "Enough! No more excuses' just get out there and find that boy!" he yelled in anger.

"Does it really matter about the boy," replied one of the group, "it's not like everyone's going to believe him."

After calming himself down, their boss began to explain why he wanted them to take care of the boy. "That not the point, it doesn't matter if people believe him or not," he said in response, "but if just one person does, like say one of those leaf Shinobi, they could start nosing around and could uncover my illegal smuggling messing up my operation."

"You're right boss!" replied the group.

"Of course I'm right, now hurry up and go find that brat or you will meet a fate worse than death!" said the boss in response before the group obeyed him and left.

-Meanwhile,Back to Pan and the others-

After beginning their journey towards the inn that they will be staying for the night, the blond-haired boy wondered why they were leaving the boy and his mother unprotected. "Kakashi Sensei!? Was it really a good idea to the boy and his mother alone with those guys still somewhere out there?" he asked.

"Don't worry, I've got that covered..." replied Kakashi.

"Covered? Well, if you say so, but just leaving them like that seems a bit risky?" said Naruto continuing to ask questions.

While the blond worried about the boy and his mother, the dark-haired boy on the other hand felt that he had nothing to worry about. "I'm not worried, those cowards won't attack them, when they saw us they ran," he said, "so not as long as they think that we're with them, they wouldn't dare attack them."

"Sasuke, don't underestimate them even if they are cowards, their leader will probably be angry with them and sent them back out," answered the grey haired Sensei, "and Naruto we can check on them after we check into the inn and had a good meal, I bet you're all probably very hungry."

"If you say so," replied Sasuke.

Then after seeing that Naruto's was more relaxed, Kakashi decided to continue his sentence. "In any case there is a time and place where we will have to fight and I don't hunger to get in the way," he said in response "anyway the inn's not that far away, let's continue moving."

'I wonder, what did he mean when he said that he had it covered?' thought the quarter Saiyan girl in confusion.

"Well, the inn's just around the corner," said the grey haired ninja.

Suddenly Pan remember that because she joined them wouldn't their Sensei have to pay more for their stay at the inn and decided if it was really okay for her to join them. "Uh, are you sure it's okay for me to stay in the inn with you guys," she asked the grey haired ninja to his surprise "won't it cost you a lot more money."

"It's not a problem I know the inn keeper and he owes me a favour," replied Kakashi, "I'm sure it will be alright, and anyway we're already here."

"Can't wait to stuff my face," said the blond as he rushed in through the door to the inn, "I wonder if they've got that ramen on the menu."

Then as the group chased after him, Sakura raise her voice to yell at the blond "Wait Naruto you can't run in like that!" she yelled. "Remember we've got to check in first!"

'Let's see, while they're eating, I will have to check that hand and meet with a member of ANBU,'thought the grey haired sensei,'but relaying the status of the mission will be hard...'

"Ah, Kakashi you've finished your mission, have you?" asked the inn keeper.

After the inn keeper greeted Kakashi who was approaching the keeper's desk, the grey haired Sensei began to tell the inn keeper that the quarter Saiyan would be staying with them. "Well I guess you could say something like that," he replied, "and oh yes, there's going to a slight change, I have one more guest joining us."

"So one more mouth to feed and accommodate, I take it?" said the inn keeper asking another question.

"Yes, hope there's not a problem," answered Kakashi, "but don't worry there no more surprises, I promise..."

"I'm sure there won't, this time..." said the inn keeper in response.

Later that day, after booking in Pan, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura all entered the dining room; the blond began to look through the menu looking for a certain dish. "Ramen... ...ramen, ramen, where is it? Ah there it is!" he said thinking out loud as he searched the menu.

"Naruto keep your voice down!" said an annoyed pink haired girl. "Everyone can hear you!"

"Sorry Sakura, it's just that I haven't had ramen for a while," replied Naruto apologising.

Surprised by the blond response, Sakura decided to inform him that it had been only a couple of days since he last had ramen. "But it's only been two days," said Sakura.

"I know, but how did I last this long without it?" said the blond-haired boy to the pink haired girl's surprise.

"Idiot..." whispered Sakura under her breath.

Then after the group had finished ordering, their meals the plates began to arrive, dark-haired boy and the pink haired girl both had a simple curry and rice while Naruto had his favourite, ramen with three more helpings on the way, then as they were eating Sakura and the others noticed that Plates were starting to build up on the quarter Saiyan's side of the table. "Uh, Pan are you really going to eat all that?" asked the blond in confusion.

"Yes I am, why?" said Pan in response with a question.

"It's just that it looks like quite a lot..." answered the pink haired girl.

After looking at her food then back to Sakura, the quarter Saiyan girl decided to answer. "Not to me..." she said in response.

'How can she eat all that?'thought Sakura to herself.'Where does it go?'

'Kakashi Sensei not going to like this, when he sees the bill his eyes might explode,'thought the blond,'I wonder is she going to eat as much as Choji normally does...'

'Why does she need to eat that much?' thought the dark-haired boy.

Noticing that Kakashi still wasn't in the dining room yet, Naruto decided to ask out for an answer. "Hey, why isn't Kakashi Sensei here yet, what's taking him so long?" he asked out loud.

"He said he was going to meet with someone and take care of something and said he will be back later," answered Sasuke.

Trying to think back, Naruto couldn't remember his Sensei ever saying that to him. "What!? Why didn't he tell me that!?" he said asking another question.

"He did, you were just not paying attention..." replied the pink haired girl.

"Really!? Oh well, might as go back to eating my ramen," said the blond in response before going to his meal.

To be continued...

Again this is my first fan fiction so I welcome all comments, reviews, questions, Ideas (better plot), suggestions, copying, help (especially on mistakes and plot), criticism, hate (especially on how much you hate my story), spam and emails.

Also I would like to thank:

StrongGuy159for commenting/reviewing, ImagineBreaker7for commenting/reviewing, kimihichifor commenting/reviewing andH1999 for adding my story to their Story Alert subscription