Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 17: The Intimidating Sensei. ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: I hope it isn't too much filler and that the title's alright. To answer joshualk98pleas to updated, I have finally uploaded a chapter enjoy and about his suggestion for "Vegeta to arrive" somewhere within my story, I might do that and have the Saiyan Prince save the day or something, also I would like to answer Ddragon21suggestion about "the others should learn Ki too as chakra is combination of Ki and spiritual energy" I am planning something like that, but for now it's a secret (even from myself) as well as including some Android Saga Plot elements, but with a twist here and there and remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are all owned by their respective owners.

Update: Moved the chapter here. (please tell me if you find any mistakes.)

Date Uploaded: 02/23/2014 (US) or 23/02/2014 (UK)

Date Updated: 04/06/2014 (US) or 06/04/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

In the last chapter, as the group continued eating their meals, Kakashi was in a secluded area outside of the village ready to meet a member the ANBU black ops, but before meeting with the grey haired ninja formed hand seals and yelled as he slammed his hand to the ground, after a puff of smoke a small dog appeared named Pakkun, Kakashi asked the ninja hound if he could find Gero's sent as he revealed the doctor's severed hand, but to his disappointment there was no sent to track, he then gave a sent that he could track and sent him find it, after the dog left Kakashi suddenly heard a voice behind him.

Meanwhile, a man appeared in front of Kakashi, the man was a member of the leaf's ANBU black ops. Kakashi then began his report to him, giving him information on Doctor Gero's true identity and his threat to the hidden leaf village as well as Pan, the girl he and his team meet along the way. Kakashi also told the ops member that he had supporting evidence of his claims and tossed the android Doctor's severed hand toward the black ops member before explaining how he acquired it, then after catching the android doctor's hand, the man study it, at a glance notice its advance technology which raised more question from the man.

Kakashi trying to answer the man's questions also told the ops member to look at palm, as he search the palm the ops members instantly noticed a device embedded in the centre, Kakashi explained that it could absorb Chakra or more accurately the Spiritual Energy used to form Chakra, after he had finish he said that he had a few errands to take care of before he and his team could return home. Then after saying his farewells to the ANBU member made his way back until Pakkun, his Ninja Hound who he summoned earlier stopped him, the hound said that he found a small compound and the group he was tracking were heading to the nearby village.

Meanwhile, after finishing the last of their meals waiting for their Sensei to return, Naruto and the others along with Pan still at the Inn, were beginning to head to their rooms for the night, tired and yawning Naruto and the group made their way to the Inn Keeper to get their room keys from him, then after leading the their rooms they, he told that there were only two rooms for and the boys and the girls would have to share the rooms between them.

Chapter 17: The Intimidating Sensei.

While Kakashi was tracking the group who kidnapped the boy earlier that day, the group were now approaching the house where the boy Hiroshi and his mother lived. "Here's what we're going to do, when we get the door," said a member of the group. "I will knock and ask her if her son is their then if she says yes we barge in and take them both out."

"That sounds like a good plan," asked another, "but what about the Leaf ninja?"

"Don't worry about them," replied the first, "there's no way they would hang around there for this long."

Then after waiting for the right time, the group were about to make their move. "Then let's get going, the sooner we do this," said another in response, "the sooner the boss will be happy."

After the group neared the door, one stayed at the door while the others hid out of sight, then the man who stayed began to knock on the door, after while waiting for response, the door finally opened, but to their surprise it was a man instead of the mother whom they thought would be opening the door. "Hello, can I help you?" asked the man at the door.

"Wait who is he?" asked a member of group who was hiding whispering.

"I don't know, maybe he's the father" answered another whispering back.

"I thought it was just a single mother and her only son..." whispered a member of group in response.

"Be quiet and wait for the signal" said another.

The man at the man at the door waited patiently for a response speaking out once again. "Excuse me, are you alright?" asked the man at the door. "I asked you if you need anything."

"Oh yes, I was wondering, is your son in?" replied the group member at the door with a question.

"Yes, but I have to ask why?" answered the man.

Then after signalling the others to join him at the door, the group member spoke out with a smirk. "That's all I needed to know" he said.

"I'm afraid, I can't let you enter this house!" said the man who opened the door.

"What!?" said the group in shock and surprise as the other members got caught by traps that someone set up on both sides of the front door outside the house.

After most of the group had been caught, the man had their undivided attention. "Now that I got your attention," he said, "I've got some questions that I want you four to answer."

"Who are you?" asked the only member of the group that was free from any traps.

"Oh I'm sorry where are my manners," answered the man, "I didn't introduce myself, did I."

Then after dispersing his transformation technique in a puff of smoke, the man now resembled his true form, Kakashi. "My name is Kakashi," he said staring at the group, "I'm the Sensei of one of my students that you tried to drown."

"Oh no!" yelled the only member of the group that was free from any traps before suddenly bolting away from Kakashi until the grey haired Sensei stopped him from escaping.

"Sorry, but I'm afraid you're not going anywhere," said Kakashi chasing down the last member of the group of rogues, "there's no use in escaping when you're dealing with a skilled Leaf Shinobi, now stop resisting and you won't be harmed."

After taking the bolting escapee down pinning the escapee down on the ground, Kakashi was now returning with the escapee back to the rogues he defeated moments earlier. "Stop struggling! You're already been caught, there's no use resisting!" yelled the grey haired ninja as the sky began to quickly darken, when the sun set past the horizon, finally becoming night.

"You're so full of..." said the rogue in response ignoring the grey haired Sensei before Kakashi interrupted him mid sentence. "You better watch your mouth," he said while they returned to the rest of the group.

"Let me go, you..." replied the failed escapee continuing to resist before the grey haired ninja interrupted him once again. "Alright, that's it!" he yelled.

After slamming the rogue to the ground Kakashi waited for him to settle down, but to his surprise the escapee continued resisting. "Watch it! Watch what you're doing!" he yelled.

"Now, I suggest you should stop resisting and running your mouth," said Kakashi in a demanding tone, "things are only going to get worse if you don't."

"You can't do this!" said the rogue in response.

While waiting for rogue to stop resisting, the grey haired sensei reminded the escapee of his situation. "I can and I will continue if you don't stop this foolishness," he replied before getting the escapee back to his feet, "now that we understand each other, I hope you will quit complaining and stop struggling."

"Alright! I've got it, I'll stop," said the rogue.

The grey haired ninja was confused by the escapee actions. 'Why is this idiot resisting?' he thought to himself while he pinned the rogue to the ground.

"That hurts..." whispered the rogue as they neared the rest of the group he captured earlier.

"We're back gentlemen, sorry it took so long to get back to you all," said Kakashi as he dropped him to the ground, "your friend thought it would be a good idea to run, but it was not."

With the escapee now secure, the grey haired ninja moved to the other and began tying the rogues' arms behind his back. 'I've got to secure him, so he doesn't escape,' he thought.

"We're not saying anything..." said one of captured group before being stared into silence after binding the rogue's arms.

"I can't let have any means of escape," he said as he finished, "now that you can't use your hands, we will began."

Then with an eye smile, Kakashi began his interrogation. "Now gentlemen, now that I've got your undivided attention, shall we start." said the grey haired ninja demanding that the group he captured to cooperate with him.

"I-we're not going to answer any of your questions," replied one of the trapped members, "we have I nothing to say to the likes of you."

"No, you will answer my questions!" said Kakashi in response. "I suggest you start talking..."

While looking at their condition, the grey haired ninja noticed that they were unskilled and improperly trained. "Or else what?" replied the escapee.

'This won't take long, by the look of them, I say they haven't been properly trained' he thought to himself as he waits for their response before the rogue began talking again. "There is nothing you can do to make us talk!"

"Well we'll see, but I'll warn you now things are going to get very difficult for all of you," said the grey haired ninja in response, "I will give you this one chance to cooperate and I suggest you take it."

Still determined to not cooperate another member of the group began to speak out. "We won't talk," he replied with a gulp trying to show defiance.

'I guess I'll have to push them into cooperating with me,' he thought after he notices only a little fear in their eyes.

"You can't intimidate us and scare us into talking!" said the member continuing to talk.

Then trying to intimidate the group of rogues, Kakashi began talking. "No, that alone probably wouldn't scare a seasoned Shinobi," he said in response, "but you're not a seasoned Shinobi are you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," said one member looking nervous.

"Oh, I think you do, you were so sloppy that even a group of rookie Genin would be able to track you down in a matter of seconds," replied the grey haired ninja.

After finishing his sentence, Kakashi began to notice one of them fidgeting. "What? You lying, if that was true then why now?" said the same member now growing increasingly agitated.

'This one's seems close tobreaking' he thought to himself as he noticed the rogue was looking worried.

"When you could have done it earlier!" said the same member continuing.

Then leaning over the nervous rogue, the grey haired ninja began taunting them. "Actually, I've got something that belongs to you lot, you left while you ran," he said in response, "but what I really think is that you're a bunch of drop-outs, not even worth being called Genin let alone Chūnin."

"I can't it, he right..." said a rogue before being interrupted by another. "Don't you dare tell him anything, or else I'll..." said the other member.

'That's low, making threats to his own teammates...' he thought with disgust.

Disgusted by one of the rogues' threats, Kakashi quickly interrupted him mid-sentence. "You're in no position to make idle threats, especially to your own comrades," he said in response, "I promise you that you don't even want to find out what will happen if you don't keep your mouth shut."

"Or what?" replied the rogue, but the grey haired ninja remained silent and just stared at the rogue before answering.

"Or else, I'll drag you away and have a little discussion about respecting your comrades with you," said the grey haired ninja in response, "now gentlemen you can have it the hard way or the easy way, either way I will get what I need."

After getting him to his feet, the nervous rogue began to have the look of pure fear. "What are you going..." said the nervous rogue stopping mid sentence.

"Don't worry, we're going to have friendly chat," said the grey haired ninja, "let's go get you to a more cooperative environment without the distractions of your teammates."

"This'll be our chance, we can escape," whispered one of the rogues.

Then after he began to take the nervous member away from the group, Kakashi reminded them not to try to escape. "Oh, I almost forgot, if any of you try to escape or even twitch," he said to the remaining group pointing both left and right. "I've set up a few surprises waiting for you, so don't even think about it."

-Meanwhile-

Back at Capsule Corporation, Vegeta who after a full day of training by himself was now turning the gravity generator off, planning to check on Bulma progress. 'That's enough training for today,' he thought 'I wonder how much progress has Bulma made.'

Then after walking all the way to the blue haired woman's lab, the former Saiyan prince entered through the door he saw her working hard. "Let's see, I'll need three additional circuit breaker plus two more circuit boards," she said out loud talking to herself, "and I need to increase power by another twenty percent."

"Explain yourself woman!?" yelled Vegeta surprising Bulma.

"Vegeta!?" said the surprised blue haired woman.

After looking at the two large power generators and the door frame like stature in the centre, the former Saiyan prince decided to ask what on she was doing. "I thought you were modifying the time machine?" he asked. "Not building the first super charged door frame, what the heck is that?"

"Well, my original plan was to use the machine by its self," answered Bulma, "but I ran into a power supply problem, I found out it take at least over ten times the power than it was capable of."

"Oh okay, so how far have you gotten?" asked Vegeta.

Then after stopping what she was doing, the blue haired woman began walking up to the former Saiyan prince answering his question. "I've only done the pulmonary tests so far," she replied, "so, I have a long way to go and I was thinking of taking a break, would you like to take a walk with me?"

"Fine, let's go," said Vegeta in response.

To be continued...

Also I would like to thank: coronadomontes for commenting/reviewing, joshualk98for adding my story to their Favourite Stories and Favourite Authors list (plus the PM's), kimihichifor commenting/reviewing, WRosefor adding my story to their Favourite Stories list, a random Guest for commenting/reviewing and Ddragon21for commenting/reviewing.