Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 18: Chasing After Naruto. ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: Here's a new chapter hope it's okay, not much to say and remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are owned by their respective owners.

Update: Changed the name of this chapter and moved it here. (please tell me if you find any mistakes.)

Date Uploaded: 03/05/2014 (US) or 05/03/2014 (UK)

Date Updated: 04/06/2014 (US) or 06/04/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

In the last chapter, the group who kidnapped the boy earlier, were approaching the house where the boy Hiroshi and his mother lived, then as the group neared the door, one stayed at the door while the others hid out of sight, the man who stayed began to knocked on the door, then while waiting for response, the door opened it was a man instead of the mother which they thought would be opening the door to the group surprise. One member ask if the boy was in to which the man replied with a yes signalling the others to attack, but to their shock and surprise the members got caught by traps that someone set up on both sides of the front door outside the house. The only member of the group that was free from any traps was just standing there in shock as the man dispersed his transformation technique revealing himself as Kakashi making the only member of the group that was free from any traps flee leaving his comrades behind until the grey haired Sensei stopped him from escaping pinning the escapee down on the ground, Kakashi was now returning with the escapee back to the rogues he defeated earlier as the sky began to quickly darken.

When the sun set past the horizon, finally becoming night. While they returned to the rest of the group, the rouge began to resist forcing him to slam the rogue to the ground until he stopped. As he neared the rest of the group he captured earlier the grey haired ninja dropped him to the ground with others before tying the rogue's arms behind his back. Then after a short while Kakashi began his interrogation demanding that the group he captured to cooperate with him. Then after noticing that one of the rouges was looking worried, the grey haired before got the rogue that was nervous to his feet and began to take the nervous member away from the group warning the others not to escape.

Meanwhile, Back at Capsule Corporation, Vegeta who after a full day of training by himself was now turning the gravity generator off, planning to check on Bulma progress, then after walking all the way to the blue haired woman's lab, the former Saiyan prince entered through the door he saw her working hard. After looking at the two large power generators and the door frame like stature in the centre, the former Saiyan prince decided to ask what on she was doing. Then after stopping what she was doing, the blue haired woman began walking up to the former Saiyan prince answering his question.

Chapter 18: Chasing After Naruto.

At the inn where the group were staying at, Sakura and the quarter Saiyan girl Pan who after being split from the boy's, were getting ready for bed within their room. "It's already time to sleep and still no sign of Kakashi Sensei," said Sakura thinking out loud, "he should have been back now..."

"Did you say something?" asked the quarter Saiyan not really paying attention.

"Nothing, just thinking out loud," answered Sakura.

Then after beginning to search through her clothes for something, the quarter Saiyan girl half paying attention decided to response. "Oh, okay," she replied.

'What is she looking for...' she thought as she peered over to get a closer look noticing that Pan was fiddling around with something.

"Got it!" said the quarter saiyan out loud.

After glancing at a metal object Pan pulled out, the pink haired girl in wonder asked her what it was. "Hey, what's that?" he asked.

"What's what?" said Pan in response.

"That!" replied the pink haired girl raising her voice.

Then after Sakura pointed to what she had in her hand, the quarter Saiyan girl put two and two together and answered not really sure why she asked. "Huh? Oh this? It's just a capsule," she answered.

"A capsule?" replied Sakura in confusion.

"I've got a change of clothes... ...oh, right I forgot," said Pan in response, "I guess you don't have these where you're from."

Not really knowing what to make of the capsule, the pink haired girl curious to find out more decided to ask the quarter Saiyan in response. "Where'd you get something like that?" she asked.

"Err? Sometimes when I go out for long time or maybe even days with my family and friends," answered the quarter Saiyan, "or sometimes when I'm allowed on my own; I get them from my parents."

"Wow, what kind of things do you put in it?" asked Sakura in response.

Then ready to the use the capsule, Pan began to explain that she what it did and how many she would normally have more. "Well, normally it would be anything we don't want to carry," she replied.

'Really? Even now she's still got surprises left,'she later thought to herself, 'what other things does she have?'

"I would normally have a little more than just this one," said the quarter Saiyan continuing her sentence, "but I didn't think I'd be in this kind of situation, so all I have is just some spare clothes."

Curious to find out how they work, Sakura decided to ask just that. "So, how does it work?" said the pink haired girl in response asking another question. "Do you use some type of special technique and how do you fit clothes into something so small?"

"That's a hard question, I'm afraid that I don't know too much about the tech behind it," replied the quarter Saiyan girl, "but activating it, is very simple, all you have to do is push down this button with your thumb, then you toss it to a safe area, like this..."

After Pan went through the process tossing the capsule into the middle of the room, it hit the ground, then to Sakura surprise it exploded with a small puff of smoke into a small box with drawers. "Whoa!? That's amazing!" she yelled in surprise.

"Really? I wouldn't call it that amazing," said Pan in response, "but I guess from someone who hasn't really seen it before..."

Then before the quarter Saiyan continued, the pink haired girl interrupted her mid-sentence. "Well, I've seen and heard of Jutsu's that can summon items and other useful things," she said looking at the newly formed box, "but this is the first I've seen that didn't require the use of Chakra."

"I guess, I'm glad you liked my little demonstration," said the quarter Saiyan in response.

"You come from a really strange place Pan, first you use all these weird techniques," replied the pink haired girl, "then those magic beans and now this strange capsule thing."

"I guess from your point of view, you're right" said Pan.

"So, who made them?" replied Sakura with yet another question.

Answering the pink haired girl, the quarter Saiyan began to explain who made them with her limited knowledge about the capsules. "Oh yes, a friend of mine's grandfather named Doctor Briefs invented them," she said in response, "though I don't really know his first name..."

"Briefs that's a weird name!?" asked Sakura, "You said you had spare clothes in that right, what kind of clothes do you have?"

Then looking through the drawers, Pan answered the pink haired girl's question. "Just some bits and bobs..." answered the quarter Saiyan girl pulling random clothes out of the box.

"You don't mind if I look through your clothes with you, do you?" said the pink haired girl in response.

"Eh? Sure, I don't see why not" replied Pan not too sure why she would want to.

"Really, you don't mind?" said Sakura making sure.

After the quarter Saiyan moved over, the pink haired girl sat down where she had made space for her. "Of course not, go right ahead," replied the quarter Saiyan.

Then the two began to go through Pan's clothes with her, the pink haired girl noticed her strange taste in fashion. 'Is this the kind of clothes they wear where she's from...' she thought to herself.

As she went through the quarter Saiyan girl's clothes with her, Sakura continued seeing unfeminine clothes until she decided to speak." Hey Pan, I don't want to offend you," she said in response to Pan's Fashion Sense, "but your clothes... ...they seem a bit weird and a bit Boyish, if you know what I mean."

Then as the quarter Saiyan began to reply she suddenly sensed something odd "Really, I think... ...wait a minute," she said, "Hey Sakura, something's happening."

"What!? What's happening?" asked Sakura.

"Do you know what Naruto and Sasuke are doing outside?" asked the as she sensed the blond outside for an unknown reason.

"Huh? Wait what!?" asked the pink haired girl in response. "Really, are you sure they're outside?"

"Yes, I think so; you might be able to see him from the window," replied Pan as they rushed to the window.

"I hope you're wrong about this, why would they... ...well, you're right about Naruto," asked the pink haired girl in response. "I can see him rushing off, but I can't see any signs of Sasuke, what do you think he's doing?"

"Hmm? What is he doing out there?" said the quarter Saiyan thinking out loud.

'That idiot, what is he thinking, he can't be...' she thought to herself.

"You don't think he's gone looking your Sensei, do you?" said the quarter Saiyan continuing to look out the window in wonder.

Thinking that there was no other reason, Sakura no chance, but to agree. "If that's what he's doing, we gotta stop him, he'll get into trouble!" she said. "Quick, we got to get to the door..."

Then suddenly grabbing her, Pan forced the pink haired girl to jump out from the open window with her. "Wait! Pan!? What are you doing!?" she yelled in protest.

"We need to meet Sasuke first," said the quarter Saiyan girl in response as they dropped to the ground.

"But did we really have to jump out the window like that?" replied Sakura with a question after they landed on the ground.

"By the time we got through the door and down the stairs, Sasuke would have been way ahead of us," answered Pan, "it's a lot quicker this way and we will be able to catch up Sasuke"

"Sasuke? He's really out here, where?" asked the pink haired girl.

After pointing out where she thought the dark haired boy, the quarter Saiyan answered Sakura question. "He's right this way, come on let's go," she said in response.

As they continued their efforts to catch up to Naruto, Pan and Sakura were about to catch up to Sasuke who was just a bit ahead of them. "Hey Pan!" asked the pink haired girl. "Are you sure Sasuke's this way?"

"Definitely, just a bit further," answered the quarter Saiyan girl.

'What is Naruto thinking going by himself, does he know what kind of danger he's going to get himself into.'she thought to herself while they rushed along the main path.

Then as they turned a corner finally catching up to the dark-haired boy, the two saw that he was now standing still looking around. "Darn it, I've lost sight of him, that Idiot!" said Sasuke think out loud, "Where'd he go?"

As they neared, Pan and Sakura overhearing him talking to himself. "Sasuke! We've finally caught up to you, what happened?" asked the pink haired girl. "Where did that idiot Naruto go?"

"Sakura, Pan!? Didn't think you two would catch up so soon, well to answer your question, that idiot said he was only going to use the restroom and he was taking his time," said the dark-haired boy in surprise, "so I was about to check the restroom, until I saw him from the window, running along the street, as soon as I saw that quickly began to chase after him, that was until I just lost track of him."

"I think he's trying to get to where that Hiroshi boy's house is..." replied the quarter Saiyan.

"That could be what he's doing," said Sasuke in response pointing in one direction, "but if that is the case he must have taken a wrong turn, because the boy home is in that direction..."

Then before the dark haired boy could continue, the pink haired girl interrupted him mid-sentence. "He must have lost his sense of direction, that idiot!" she said in response.

"...And Naruto, as far as I know, went in that direction," said the dark-haired boy finishing his sentence while pointing in another direction.

"Well, if he's lost, then this might be our chance to catch up with him," replied Pan, "he may have stopped to find out where he is."

"But Pan, we don't which turn he took after Sasuke lost track of him," said Sakura in response.

"Don't worry, you forgot that I can sense where he is," replied the quarter Saiyan girl.

After Pan finished her sentence, the pink haired girl just remembered that their Sensei could be on his way back and if he found out that they were at the inn, they could be in big trouble. "I hope you're right," she said with concern, "if Kakashi Sensei found out that we're not at the inn, it'll make him worry."

"I'm still unsure about your abilities Pan," said the dark-haired boy in response, "but you are the only one we can turn to at the moment."

"We should get a move on!" replied Pan. "Those rogues could be out there somewhere."

Sasuke had no chance, but to agree with what the quarter Saiyan girl said and decided to respond. "You're right, we've got to get to him fast!" he replied. "If they ambush him, that idiot will get into all sort of trouble."

"I agree, we did stop them from drowning that boy," said Sakura in response, "they could try to attack him, if they see him."

"Let's get going then," replied the quarter Saiyan, "the more time we waste, the farther away Naruto might be."

Then with Sasuke with them they began to continue their chase after the blond haired boy named Naruto. "Right!" said the others in response before the group darting off.

To be continued...