Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 22: Continuing Their Journey. ( Chapter 22 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: Here's a new chapter, hope you like it, remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are owned by their respective owners.

Date Uploaded: 04/21/2014 (US) or 21/04/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

In the last chapter, while the suspected android continued to stare at his arm deep in thought, the crowd that had gathered looked on in shock and wonder. Unable to keep silent, the exposed android began speaking disjointed sentences. Confused by what the so-called hero was saying and doing, the blond decided to speak out his mind. While the two continued their conversation, Sasuke on the other was more surprised by the quarter Saiyan girl's technique. Then still in a dazed state, the fake hero continued his disjointed to everyone's surprise, the suspected android suddenly began smirking before finally bursting out in a mad fit of laughter. Surprised by the exposed android in response, the quarter saiyan was trying to think of what he meant. Then after raising his remaining hand, the fake hero began to speak. Not waiting to find out what the fake hero meant, the quarter Saiyan girl made her move, quickly speeding towards the man.

After being forced to stop by the man's words, Pan began to think of a reason why the so-called hero was so confident before she suddenly realised what he could be planning. Then while cupping her hands, the quarter Saiyan girl drew her arms to her side. After she had drawn her hands, the quarter Saiyan began to concentrate her Ki into a single point between the cupped hands. While gathering her Ki, Pan began to utter the techniques name as a chant. As ball of energy began to form in her hands, the quarter Saiyan girl continued her chant. Then just as she was about to thrust her hands forward, the quarter Saiyan finished her chant with a final yell of her attack. Unable to escape, the fake hero could do nothing as the stream of energy thrust him into the air as Pan changed the direction of the wave skyward. Then after tip of the beam of energy disappeared into the distance, there was a massive explosion glowing in the dark sky.

Confused by Pan response, the blond decided to ask her what she meant. While the blond haired boy and Pan continued to talk, the dark haired boy noticed that she was showing signs of exhaustion. After jumping from the roof of a nearby building, Kakashi finally joined his team. Before responding to Naruto, the grey haired ninja tried to relax himself from after seeing the quarter Saiyan's lethal attack. While Naruto hesitated to answer, Sakura decided to response in his place. After swallowing hard before responding, Naruto found it hard to answer. After look around the area it became painfully obvious why the grey haired ninja said they should continue their conversation later as they were gaining unwanted attention from the crowd of villagers surrounding them.

Meanwhile, at Gero's secret laboratory at unknown secluded area within a mountainous region, where the android Doctor and his assistant Android Nineteen were continuing their work on the Doctor's new project and the Chakra Negator siphoning modification. After receiving data from the computer, Android Nineteen saw that the fake hero, Masao Sato was destroyed. Thinking back, the android doctor remembered which one it was. Then accessing his memory banks, Android Nineteen remembered that doctor Gero said that he met and escorted by a group near that location. Then after Android Nineteen's response, Doctor Gero could only come to one conclusion. While looking at a mass of equipment he had made, Android Nineteen decided to speak.

Chapter 22: Continuing Their Journey.

After a long rest at the Kawamura inn since the fake hero android defeated, Pan and Kakashi's team were now waking up in their rooms. 'Another day stuck in this world...' thought the quarter Saiyan girl opening her eyes.

"Morning Pan," said Sakura as Pan got to her feet.

"Good morning," replied the quarter Saiyan.

Getting ready to continue their journey towards the Leaf ninja team's home village, Pan and the pink haired girl were about to leave their room. "What a terrible night," said Sakura with a question, "how are you Pan, are you alright?"

"Just fine, how about you?" replied the quarter girl.

"I'm okay, I think the guys are already down stairs," said the pink haired girl in response, "I guess we should go join them."

After heading down the stairs, Pan and Sakura met up with Naruto and Sasuke as they waited for their Sensei near the exit of the inn. "Oh, it's Sakura and Pan, good morning," said the blond noticing the two joining them.

"Good morning Sasuke," said the pink haired girl ignoring Naruto.

"Hey Sakura! What about me!?" said the blond-haired boy in response trying to get Sakura attention.

Then showing her anger remembering about the stunt Naruto pulled last, Sakura decide to response. "Don't hey me, Naruto!" she replied, "I'm still angry at you, for making us worry."

"Come on Sakura, can you let it go," said the blond in response, "I won't do it again."

"I would really like to believe that," said the pink haired girl.

Too tired to really argue with Sakura, Naruto unsuccessfully tried to calm her down. "Okay Sakura calm down," he replied, "I'm too tired to start an argument."

"This is becoming irritating..." whispered Sasuke to himself.

"Well, if you hadn't recklessly rushed blindly into danger," said Sakura who was still very angry with him in response, "We would have more time to sleep."

Trying to stop their argument, the quarter Saiyan decided to interrupt the two by speaking out. "Come on guy there's..." she said until stopped mid-sentence by Naruto speaking out loud. "I'm not that reckless!" he yelled.

"Alright Naruto, cut it out already!" said the pink haired girl seeing Naruto still pleading for her to forgive him. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Come you two, stop fighting!" said Pan in response.

Then finally unable to take anymore, Sasuke decided to speak his mind. "Enough you two, you're giving me a headache," he said.

"Sorry Sasuke," replied Sakura.

"Whatever..." said the blond-haired boy in response.

After the two finally calmed down, the quarter Saiyan girl decided to speak. "So guys are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes we are, just waiting for Kakashi Sensei," answered the dark-haired boy, "he's speaking with the inn keeper."

"Oh, okay," replied Pan.

As they continued waiting for their Sensei, Naruto was beginning to find it unbearable to wait any longer so he decided to suddenly speak out. "Come on Kakashi Sensei!" he said out loud. "What's taking you so long?"

"Be patient Naruto!" said the pink haired girl. "Kakashi Sensei talking with the inn keeper, he'll be here soon."

"I wonder what they talking about?" said the blond in response think out loud. "Is it about the food bill or something?"

While Pan and the group waited for him, the grey haired ninja was having a long talk with the inn keeper. "...They had how much!?" he said in surprise to the inn keeper.

"Like I'd said, not so much the dark-haired boy or pink haired girl," said the inn keeper in response, "but the other the other two, the blond who decided to have a midnight snack of my ramen and especially the girl who cleaned three day's worth of food in one sitting in the dining room."

"So how much is this going to cost me?" asked Kakashi.

Then after calculating the cost to the grey haired Sensei's bill, the inn keeper decided to deduct the amount that he thought would repay the favour he owed to Kakashi, writing it down on a piece of paper. "Hmm, taking the favour I owe you in consideration," he answered, "I think this should the least I can settle for."

"Okay, so how much?" replied the grey haired ninja.

"Have a look," said the inn keeper in response handing Kakashi the paper.

After receiving the piece of paper, the grey haired Sensei look at it and saw a quite large sum. "This is a bit steep, don't you think," he said to the inn keeper.

"You should have seen it before deduction," replied the inn keeper.

"Fine, here," said Kakashi in response paying the inn keeper.

Then after paying the inn keeper, the grey haired ninja finally arrived at the exit. "It's about time you showed up Kakashi Sensei," said Naruto out loud.

"Okay, are you guys ready?" asked Kakashi.

"We've been ready for a while now, Kakashi Sensei," answered the pink haired girl.

Knowing that he took his time speaking with inn keeper for a long length of time, the grey haired had no choice, but to apologize. "Right sorry, we'll be in just a moment," he replied, "I just need to have a word with Pan before we leave."

"Right Sensei," said two out of the three.

"How long are you making us wait?" whispered the blond.

After taking the quarter Saiyan girl to one side, Kakashi who was very confused by her appearance after seeing that she had no signs of fatigue from she did the previous day, began talking with her. "So, Pan are you alright now," he said with a question, "you seemed very exhausted last night?"

"Don't worry I took a Senzu bean," replied Pan.

"Senzu bean?" said Kakashi with surprise in response to what she said.

Confused by the grey haired ninja's response, the quarter Saiyan decided to respond. "Didn't Sakura or the others tell you?" she replied with a question.

"Oh yes, someone did say that," answered Kakashi thinking back, remembering that someone did mention something about beans, "those Senzu bean do sound very useful."

"They are useful, but they're limit in number," replied the quarter Saiyan, "I only have three left."

Then thinking of the abilities of the Senzu beans, the grey haired Sensei knew that if someone found out about them, they could become a serious problem. "Well I do know someone who would be... ...no, actually I know a lot of people who would interested those bean," he said in response, "so be careful about them, someone may take advantage of you and might even try to steal them from you."

"Okay, but that's not what you want to talk to me about, is it?" asked Pan.

"Oh yes, what I really want to talk about is your abilities," answered Kakashi.

Very interested to find out what the grey haired ninja was talking about, the quarter Saiyan girl decided to ask him to find out. "So, what about my abilities?" she said asking a question.

"I don't know how say this," replied Kakashi, "but I want you to suppress your abilities or refrain from using them too much."

"Okay sure I'll try, but why are you asking me this?" said Pan in response with a question.

Then trying to answer the quarter Saiyan, the grey haired Sensei began explaining why she should hide her power. "Well, your abilities are quite uncommon," he replied, "and it may attract some unwanted attention."

"What sort of attention?" asked Pan.

"There are people who would very interested by your unique power and abilities," said Kakashi in response, "and they would do anything to acquire your abilities or even trick you into working for them."

Left to wonder about the sort of people would interested her, the quarter Saiyan decided to ask him for more information. "What kind of..." she said until the grey haired Sensei stopped her mid-sentence. "Sorry, but I think we should talk with the Hokage before I go into more detail," he said in response.

"Fine, is that all?" asked Pan.

"Yes, at least until we get to the village and speak to the Hokage" replied Kakashi, "now let's join back to the others."

"Okay," said the quarter Saiyan girl.

After the quarter Saiyan and the grey haired ninja returned to the group, Naruto impatient as ever decided to speak out. "Hey! Kakashi Sensei, shouldn't we get going?" he asked seeing the two return.

"Calm yourself Naruto, we're leaving now," replied the grey haired ninja.

"Great! Soon I will have the sweet taste of Ichiraku's ramen!" said the blond-haired boy out loud.

Then after the group left the inn, Kakashi told Pan and his team to start moving quickly as possible. "Okay guys, let's move quickly," he said.

"Huh, Kakashi Sensei? Why do you want us to move quickly through the village?" asked Sakura.

"With all that happen last night," answered Kakashi, "I wanted to move quickly and quietly to getting as little attention as possible."

After the group had quickly made their way the outskirts of the village, they returned to a normal pace now on their journey to the hidden village of Konohagakure.

-Meanwhile-

At a meeting point somewhere within the Land of Snow, the Android Doctor, Gero and his assistant Android Nineteen were waiting for the other party to show up. "We came all the way here," said the android Doctor out loud, "and he takes his time getting to the meeting point."

"Should I go search for him?" asked the pale android.

"No Nineteen we'll wait," replied Gero.

Then finally arriving at the meeting point, the other party greeted the two. "Finally we get to meet once again, did you wait long?" asked the leading man.

"No, no not too long," replied the android doctor with a fake smile.

"So, have you got the improved Chakra armour I asked for?" said the man in response with a question.

After nodding to his pale android assistant, Android Nineteen showed the group what Gero was working on. "Yes indeed, a set of improved Chakra armour," replied the android doctor, "and your redesigned personalised armour."

"Very good, now hand it over," said the leading man.

"Not so fast, you'll have to reassure me that there will be no betrayal by you or your men and keep your end of the deal," replied Gero.

Then with a smirk the man began speak in response. "What wrong, don't you trust me..." he said in response.

'Not as far as I can throw you,' thought the android doctor.

"...And here I thought we had a great working relationship," said the man finishing his sentence.

Gero had no choice, but to respond. "Drop the small talk," he replied, "you know why we're working together."

"Yes I know, you want my valuable resources and I want to get rid of those accursed trouble makers," said the leading man in response, "it's a win, win situation don't you think."

"Just remember who has the upper hand if things turn sour," replied the android doctor.

With a chuckle the man began a new sentence. "Yes I know, you made it perfectly clear the last time," he said in response.

"I see, know that you have what you want, we will be leaving now," replied Gero, "Nineteen give them what they want and we will immediately."

"Yes Doctor," said the pale android in response.

After all the equipment had been handed over to the other party, Gero and his assistant began to head off back to the android doctor base. "Nice doing business with you, have a safe trip home," said the man with a smirk.

'Soon I will be able to cut all ties with that man,' thought Gero as they journeyed back.

To be continued...

Also I would like to thank:

coronadomontes and EgyLynx for commenting/reviewing.