Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 26: Babysitting Bodyguards. ( Chapter 26 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: Here's a new chapter, hope you like it, Major parts of the follow plot of this chapter are originally from a Naruto Shippuden filler Episode with both a mix of the subtitled, dubbed and some of my original content I added in which may contain spoilers. Do you know what Episode it is? Are driving towards the answer? Remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are all owned by their respective owners.

Date Uploaded: 07/17/2014 (US) or 17/07/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

While Pan began to settle into her apartment, Kakashi who was now searching for his team just found Sakura as she was heading away from the Konoha Hospital appearing to be searching for someone, confused by why the grey haired Sensei was looking for her, Sakura decided to ask him in order to find out. While Sakura wondered why he wanted to see her, Kakashi began to tell her about the mission's that they were about to take part in, trying explaining to her that the team will be split up into two, dejected to hear that she would be stuck with Naruto and that Sasuke wasn't going to be on the same mission as her, Sakura decided to voice Disappointment.

While the two continued to talk, Kakashi wonder what Sakura was doing and decided to ask her about it, as she answered Kakashi's question, the pink haired girl began to explain that she wanted to find Lee so she could tell him about Senzu Beans that Pan had. Now pressed for time, Kakashi had to tell the pink haired girl that he will be leaving to go find Naruto and Sasuke, then just before Kakashi was about to start his search for the others, the pink haired decided to speak remembering that she will need to know where Pan lives in order to get the Senzu bean from her.

Meanwhile, as Kakashi searched for the other two members of his team, Pan settling into her newly acquired apartment, she heard a knock of the door, While Pan walked to the door to respond to the man on the other side, the male continued to knock on the door while speaking. Confused by the man's rude reaction, Pan decided to respond to him to find out why, then after he creepily looked up and down at Pan, the man spoke to her. Pan had no choice but to thank the man not taking the risk of upsetting him taking a deep breath before speaking asking for his name before he was about to leave, the man answered her question.

The Next Day, waking up after spending the night at her newly attained apartment, Pan was getting ready for her first mission as an Konoha apprentice Genin until she heard a knock on the door, Kakashi was on the other side of the door as the quarter Saiyan girl was about to rush to the door. Then after the door had opened, the quarter Saiyan saw Kakashi holding some equipment and a long length ribbon of blue cloth, after she had received the equipment and headband from Kakashi, the quarter Saiyan girl was left wondering if she really needed them or more importantly wanted them, as the quarter Saiyan finished her question, the grey haired ninja began to explain why they were necessary.

Then after telling her to go on ahead, Pan confused as to why the grey haired sensei wasn't accompanying her to meet with Sasuke who just outside the village, the quarter Saiyan girl decided to ask him why. As the quarter Saiyan made her way toward the meeting point just outside the north entrance gate to the village, Sasuke who was trying to wait patiently for both her and his sensei to arrive until he saw Pan in the distance. Wondering why the dark-haired boy didn't know what his sensei was doing, the quarter Saiyan girl decided to ask him, while the two waited for him to arrive, Kakashi who after finishing what he needed to do was now making his way towards them. With his patients wearing thin, the dark-haired boy demanded that they begin their mission.

Chapter 26: Babysitting Bodyguards.

As Kakashi, Sasuke and Pan began their mission, Naruto and Sakura arrived at the Hokage office and were now being told by Lady Tsunade about their newest mission. "The two of you have assigned a mission as bodyguards," said the fifth Hokage.

"You can count on us!" replied the blond-haired boy with a grin on his face before he began to look around for the person who they were going to protect. "So? Where is this person we're supposed to protect, anyway?"

"Oh? Did I forget to introduce you..." replied the fifth Hokage pointing towards a girl in the room, "...this is Miss Naho."

After hearing her name, the young girl who was standing beside the Hokage's desk decided to speak in response "Yes, that's me!" she answered.

"Huh, seriously?" said both Naruto and Sakura in surprise.

"Then we're guarding...?" said the blond continuing the sentence in confusion.

Finishing Naruto's sentence, the fifth Hokage answered his question, "...this young lady" she said.

"What? I thought we were gonna be bodyguard for some VIP!?" yelled the blond-haired boy in surprise.

"Don't be insolent, Shorty!" yelled the girl in response while pointing at Naruto.

Angered by her very negative response at him, the blond-haired boy decided to respond by yelling at the young girl, showing his rage and frustration. "You're shorter than I am!" he yelled.

"Enough Naruto, quite down!" demanded the fifth Hokage to which Naruto answered with just a grunt before she continued. "Miss Naho is a relative of the Feudal Lord."

"Lady Hokage? Are you going to tell me that my bodyguards are...?" said the girl in response with a question before the fifth Hokage interrupted her finishing the girl's question. "These two," she answered.

Dejected by the Hokage response, the girl grunted in response before deciding to speak. "I don't feel safe with these two," she replied, "get me Sasuke Uchiha!"

"I'm very sorry, but Sasuke is away on another mission," said the fifth Hokage in response.

"Let them go on that mission," demanded the girl, "go get Sasuke instead!"

Trying to reassure the girl while holding back her anger, the fifth Hokage explained that the two were more than enough to escort her. "I assure you, these two are full-fledged Hidden Leaf ninja too..." she replied, "...there's no need to worry."

"I am making a personal request," said the girl pleading to the fifth Hokage to change her mind.

"What's with her?" whispered Naruto, "Going on and on about Sasuke."

Sakura also confused by the girl's knowledge of Sasuke, had no idea. "Maybe they know each other?" she replied whispering back.

"Okay, Naruto, Sakura! Lady Naho must go to Shizume Village by today for a land inspection..." said the fifth Hokage slamming her hands on her desk to everyone's surprise before she paused for a second before continuing, "on the double! Now! Stat! Accompany Lady Naho!"

"R-right" replied both Naruto and Sakura knowing what would happen.

Lowering her voice trying hold back her temper while crunching and cracking her knuckles, the fifth Hokage decided to warn both the blond-haired boy and the pink haired girl, "And if anything should happen to her, I will personally..." she said to which the two gulped and both nodded in response.

"But, I wanted Sasuke..." said the girl disappointed that Sasuke won't be with her.

Then after exiting out of the main Hokage building, the group began to walk to one of the village's entrance gates on their journey to Shizume Village, "we have no choice since it's a mission," said Naruto to the girl to whom she replied with a grunt, "but make no mistake we'll get you there without fail."

"That doesn't make me feel any safer" said the girl in response.

'Why do I have a feeling that this is going to be a long day,' thought the pink haired girl.

"No! I refuse to go anywhere unless it's with Sasuke!" yelled the young girl called Naho to stubborn to move.

Trying to calm the girl down, Sakura did her utmost to get the girl to continue their journey, "But you heard our Hokage, Sasuke is on another mission and won't return for some time" she said to the young girl.

"Then I'll just wait until he does come back!" replied the girl defiantly.

"Huh?" replied Sakura in surprise.

Then trying to help his teammate, Naruto decided to remind the girl about her duties, "what about the inspection thing?" he asked.

"I don't really need to go right now," answered the girl.

"But you do," said Sakura in response.

Curious to find out why the girl heart is set on having Sasuke escorting her, the blond-haired boy decided to ask her, "Look, why does it have to be Sasuke, anyway?" he asked which the girl blushed in response before she began to dance around.

"Because Sasuke saved my life," said the girl happily with sparkle in her eyes.

"Huh!?" said the two in surprise.

"If Sasuke had not been there, I would have died... ...besides that," said the young girl continue her sentence while imaging a romantic scene of her with Sasuke, "he looked at me as just another woman, not as a relative of the Feudal lord."

Dismissing the girl romantic fantasy, the two began to wonder about what really happened, "I doubt that," whispered the pink haired girl.

"I trust Sasuke far more than you!" yelled the girl. "In any case, I will not go anywhere without Sasuke!"

Then turning to the blond, Sakura having no idea what to do decided to ask him for any ideas, "Hey Naruto, what are we going to do? We have to accompany her to Shizume Village by today," she asked whispering to Naruto.

"I know, but..." answered Naruto before suddenly remembering what the fifth Hokage said.

"I've got it," said the pink haired girl coming up with an idea.

Moments later that day, Sakura, the girl and a boy who appeared to be Sasuke, finally making progress down a path heading towards Shizume Village with Naruto nowhere in sight, "Naho, I'll promise you, I will protect you without fail!" he said to the girl while walking in a goofy and strange fashion.

"Yes! There's no one as trustworthy as you!" replied the very happy girl.

"Hey, act more like Sasuke, will you?" whispered the pink haired girl to the boy who appeared to be Sasuke.

Then after inserting his smallest finger in nose ready to pick it, the dark-haired boy tried to reassure Sakura, "Don't worry," he said in response continuing to pick his nose which angered the pink haired girl, slapping his hand away from his nose.

"Then stop doing things that are out of his character!" said Sakura in a demanding tone. "If Naho figures it out and demands that we turn back, we'll be in big trouble,"

"That won't happen, besides, she wouldn't know how Sasuke usually acts anyway," replied Sasuke.

Noticing the two was whispering to each other, the young girl tried to ask them what they were talking about "What are you two whispering about?" she asked in a demanding tone. "Is there something you don't want me to hear?"

"Shut up and be quiet!" yelled the boy who appeared to be Sasuke abruptly in response. "It doesn't concern you."

"Sasuke..." said the girl tearing up in shock appearing to look like she was about to cry.

Angered by Sasuke's angry response to girl's question, the pink haired girl warned him to change his attitude. "Hey! Why are you talking in such an angry manner?" she asked in surprise.

"Well, isn't that how Sasuke always talks?" answered the disguised Naruto whispering back. "At least he does to me."

'Oh no, what are going to do?' thought Sakura to herself.

Then to both of their surprise the emotion she was showing was not sadness as they thought, but that of blind devotion. "Sasuke you're so cool, that aloof manner is enough to melt a girl's heart." she said to the boy who appeared to be Sasuke.

"O-oh... ...yeah!?" replied dark-haired boy sudden acting out of character.

"Keep acting cool, she likes it!" demanded Sakura before she began thinking to herself. 'Hmm, now that I think about it... ...there is something that seems to be bothering Sasuke lately,' she later thought to herself.

While the girl continued praising the one who she thought was Sasuke, the disguised Naruto was now at least trying to act in Sasuke's character, "I don't what you think of me just keep moving," he said to the girl.

"I have to say, I didn't feel safe with just that stupid looking one," said the girl comparing Sasuke to Naruto.

"Stupid looking?" said the dark-haired boy thinking out loud.

Making a strange face, the boy began to wonder to himself if she was talking about him as the girl continued talking, "he looked completely unreliable and don't get me start on that goofy grin on his face," she said as she once insulted the blond.

"Thank goodness you came, Sasuke," said the young girl continuing to praise the boy who she thought was Sasuke.

'Is she talking about me? Darn it!'he thought with anger. 'I can't stand it, how come it's always Sasuke that's so popular, what makes him so special?!'

"We should keep moving," said Sakura as they continued their journey.

"Sasuke is something wrong?" asked the girl.

"Nothing's wrong!" answered the disguised Naruto as the group continued towards Shizume Village.

-Meanwhile-

As the young girl, Sakura and Naruto who was disguised as Sasuke continued their journey towards Shizume Village, Kakashi, Pan and the real Sasuke were at mountainous area searching for any signs of the bandits, "stay alert you two, even if they're not here they could still leave traps behind, so be careful," said the grey haired ninja.

"Do you think they leave traps behind for us?" asked the quarter Saiyan girl.

"No, not purposely for us, but you never can tell," answered Kakashi, "if they think someone trailing them, they could set at least."

Then noticing that the dark-haired boy was shivering, Pan decided to ask him why he was shivering, "are you alright Sasuke?" she asked. "It's not that could out here, is it?"

"Something wrong?" said Kakashi in response.

"It's nothing I just felt a shiver down my spine," replied Sasuke left to wonder why he was shivering, 'what was thatdisgustingfeeling just now? I don't know why, but I feel like it has something to do with Naruto,' he later thought to himself.

Then reminding the two, the grey haired Sensei repeated his warning of vigilance, "Remember, our mission is to track the movement of wanted criminals, don't let your guard down" he said.

"Of course," replied Pan.

"Got it..." said Sasuke in response.

-Meanwhile, Back To the Young Girl, Sakura and Naruto-

As the group continued their journey towards Shizume Village, were walking through a forested area, "are we getting close to Shizume Village?" asked Naruto who was disguised as Sasuke while carrying the young girl Naho, napping on his back.

"I think it's just on the other side of this forest," replied Sakura.

"Good, we're almost there then," said the fake Sasuke.

While the group continued to walk through the forested area, the girl began to talk in her sleep, "Sa-suke... ...you're the greatest..." she said murmuring to herself.

"When she's asleep, she's actually really cute," said Sakura.

"I guess Sasuke is her hero," replied the disguised Naruto.

"Seems that way," replied Sakura agreeing with him.

Little did they know that someone was stalking them as they walked by from a nearby rock camouflaged themselves by their casted Jutsu, watching their every move.

To be continued...

Also I would like to thank:

coronadomontes for a new review.