Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 24 The first stage of the Chunin Exams ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 24



The first stage for the chunin exams


Crista was having another vision.She and dante were standing in front of a hospital."You've changed dante"she said.He scatched his head and walked away."Where are you going?"She yelled."Your bugging me"he said."Are you running away!?"She asked as he stopped suddenly."Yeah I wanna run away,as if I actually could!"He said as he kicked a can.The can hit a rock and bounced off."I wanna run away"he suddenly said,crista looked at him."I wanna forget,that day,that place,and everything,all of it! but I can't it all keeps chasing after me"he said angrily.Crista looked at him."Even from me dante?"Crista asked,he had his eyes closed."Just leave me alone"he said.Crista closed her eyes,opened them,and walked passed him.
But just as she was about to pass him,he turned around,and grabbed her wrist.Crista gasped.He pulled her toward him,let go of her wrist,she hit his chest.He embraced crista,crista just looked at the hospital behind them."I'm begging you.."he suddenly said,crista's eyes looked toward him."Can't you just help me forget?"He asked.Crista closed her eyes,slid her arms around his's back,and they stood there.
Crista opened her eyes,she put her hand on her head."Another vision"she thought.She jumped down from the tree and walked toward the river.Crista walked in the water,bra and underwear on.Sasuke was standing at the edge of the river looking at her.Crista put a seal on her stomach,and turned back into a human.Her wings came out and she forced them back in."Crista?"Sasuke asked.Crista turned toward him."Yeah sasuke"she said.Sasuke walked in the water,clothes still on.
Crista looked at him."Do you have any regrets about becoming a ninja?"He asked as he closed his eyes.Crista grabbed his left hand and put it on her cheek.Sasuke opened his eyes,and looked at her.Crista had her eyes closed,as she shook her head,gently.She opened her eyes and looked at sasuke."No I don't because you're here with me,as a ninja,and human"she said.She turned her gaze away."But there's no way you could ever love me,a half demon"she said.
Sasuke pulled her toward him,crista gasped,crista was against sasuke's chest,sasuke looking at her."Crista to me you are only you,you could never be anyone else,I love you for who you are"he said.Crista and sasuke kissed,sasuke's embrace tightened.They parted and crista got dressed."We're off to the first stage of the chunin exams"she said.Sasuke smiled at her."Yeah"he said.Naruto caught up with them and they went to the chunin exams.
All the gening were there from all over the sand,leaf,water,snow,and fire villages."This is the first of the chunin exams"a guy said.He held up a chart of who would be paired up and fight in different area's."See who you are up against and go where it says"the first instructor said.Everyone looked then stepped back."Garra huh"crista thought."I'm up against naruto"sasuke thought.
Temari and konkuro looked at each other."I'm glad i'm up against my brother and not garra"temari thought."I feel sorry for who paired up against garra,he'll destroy the person"konkuro said.Sasuke and naruto overheard them and looked at crista.Sasuke went by crista."Be careful this guy's no pushover"sasuke said."I will"she said.Sasuke went to the place with naruto and everyone else did too.
Crista and garra were in the forest.Garra's sand was floating over the gore on his back.Crista put back her hand,a purple ball formed in her hand.She then put her hand it front of her,and with her other hand she grabbed her wrist tight,and focused.A blue lightilng energy formed on the outside of the ransengan,it looked like blue lightling.She put her hand back,and charged at garra.Crista was right on him and struck him with the rasengan and chidori.Garra's arm was bleeding.
Crista jumped back then she stood and looked at garra,her hand was red,and bleeding."What was that?"Garra asked gripping his arm,and looking at her."It's the rasengan and chidori combined in one arm,It's my special move only I have mastered it,I call it Rasenchidor"she said."A-Amazing"garra said.Garra fainted and crista caught him by the shirt.She went to the instructors and garra was taken to the informery.
Sasuke was already there."So you beat him"he said."Yeah"she said.Her arm was bandaged up,and had black straps on it too."What happened to your arm?"He asked as he stepped toward her."I got careless that's all"she said.Kakashi suddenly appeared,he walked toward crista and whispered something in her ear.Crista nodded then kakashi turned toward the first instructor."Did crista pass the exam?"Kakashi asked."Yes"the instructor said.Kakashi and crista disappeared and sasuke followed them.
Kakashi and crista were on a mountain surrounded by fire and lava."Let's fight"kakashi said.Sasuke was watching them in a tree."Okay"she said.They both got in a fighting stance.Suddenly Jaryia appeared."Jaryia!"Kakashi said.Kakashi charged toward him and Jaryia paralized him.Jaryia made the whole patch of land fall,crista fell on the lava,she was in her fox form before she hit it.Jaryia landed on it too.
Crista charged at him.Sasuke went to get help when jaryia appeared.Jaryia did the pheniox flare jutsu,crista went sideways and dogded them.Crista jumped toward him and knocked him down,jaryia threw her off of him and did a fireball jutsu.It hit crista,she screamed and the power of her chakra sent it back.Jaryia stopped and crista formed the rasengan and charged at jaryia.Jaryia jumped,crista drove jaryia across the lava.Jaryia was on crista,Crista pushed him off,her green eyes glowing fercly."You've become a great ninja you could beat orochimaru"Jaryia said.Crista and jaryia were on land,crista was in her human form.
`She healed jaryia and kakashi,sasuke arrived with the other jonin.Jaryia looked up and saw them,he motioned kakashi to follow him and they both left.Crista was breathing heavily,she fainted."Crista!"Sasuke yelled.He ran toward her and caught her,he carried her to the hospital.Meanwhile jaryia and kakashi were by a lake."Kakashi,you know there are three shinobi of legend,right?"Jaryia asked."Yeah,but you're one to the three,and orochimaru,but you're the only one who can beat orochimaru"kakashi said.Jaryia chucked,then looked at kakashi."Remember that the three shinobi,and jonin trained a ten year old half demon"jaryia said."That half demon is crista"kakashi said.
Kakashi looked at jaryia."There are now four shinobi of legend"jaryia said."Four?"Kakashi asked."The fourth shanobi of legend is cristina higirashi"jaryia said.Kakashi walked on the water."Crista's true chakra the nine tailed fox chakra is really powerful,I almost died"jaryia said."Is that so"kakashi said,still staring at the sky.
Crista woke up in a hospital bed,she clenched her teeth,she got out of the bed,she wore a pink tanktop and black pants.She walked to were kakashi and jaryia were at."You called?"Crista asked as they turned to face her."Crista can you summon your true chakra?"Jaryai asked.Crista smirked."Sure I can who do you think your talking to"she said."Can you show me what you look like,when it's in full power?"Kakashi asked."yeah"she said.
Crista thought of sasuke dying,she went on all fours,red chakra formed around her lifting rocks up and other things.Her chakra grew bigger than the trees,her eyes turned red with darker red in them,her teeth grew and nails,her hair turned blond.She stood up,
"There"she said.Kakashi's and jaryia's eyes were wide."Your chakra is enormous"jaryia said."It's bigger than all of the hokaga"kakashi said.Another jonin showed up,he was sweating."It's the hokaga she's at the golden stadium,she's cornered by orochimaru"The ninja said and died.
Crista smelled the air and smelled the hokagas blood.She transformed into her full demon form."Jaryia get everyone out of the golden stadium,kakashi,sasuke get on me we're heading for the village"she said.Jaryia disappeared and kakashi,and sasuke got on crista's back."Crista are we too heavy?"Kakashi asked. "No your as light as a feather,now hang on"she instructed.
She lept off the ground and into the air,she jumped from tree branch to tree branch."Crista the golden stadium is ahead"sasuke said."Gotcha"she said.She saw orochimaru,she told kakashi to go to a seat in the stadium and he left.Sasuke went for orochimaru.Crista did some hand sign's for a summoning jutsu."Summoning jutsu number 102"she yelled.A giant wolf appeared in front of her,they both landed in the stadium,crista was on it's head.
Orochimaru bit sasuke on the neck,a curse seal appeared on his neck,sasuke screamed."SASUKE!!"Crista screamed,she punched orochimaru and he disappeared.Sasuke,fainted."Can you heal him,tsunade?"Crista asked.
Tsunade nodded and jaryia appeared."Well down crista"he said smilling."I didn't kill him I just wounded him"she said."That's alright"jaryia said.A kunia suddenly stabbed crista in the back.Crista pulled out the kunia and threw it at where it came at.A guy caught it and ran toward crista,he had a blue sharkface and a huge thing wrapped in cloth,he had a long, black cloak with designs of red clouds painted on it.
The ninja in cloak attacked crista with his sword.Crista couldn't dogde quick enough and got slashed with it,she screamed and rolled to a stop.Her eyes were slits,she struggled to get up,but fell back down.Kakashi ran toward crista but was blocked by another ninja,he had long blonde hair and his face was blocked by a wide brimmed straw hat he wore the same outfit as the sharkfaced man.
Jaryia had gotten the hokage back to saftly and went back to help kakashi.Naruto was with jaryia,the sharkfaced man grabbed crista's limp body and slung her over his shoulder.Kakashi was busy fighting and blond haired ninja.Jaryia went was going to go after crista but was blocked by another ninja same outfit on,same straw hat.This ninja had black short hair,and sharingan eyes he also had a scratch across his headband like the other ninja.
Naruto and kakashi both gasped.Tsunade was at her house,sasuke got up.The ninja knocked jaryia unconsious and sasuke grew angry.Sasuke ran toward the ninja and knocked off his hat.
The ninja sent sasuke flying and sasuke got back up."Itachi what do you want with crista?!"Sasuke asked angrily.Itachi disappeared and reappeared behind sasuke.Sasuke whirled around and itachi stabbed sasuke in the stomach.Sasuke coughed up some blood,itachi leaned toward sasuke's ear."I want to make crista mine"he whispered,then smiled.
Kakashi stabbed itachi in the arm,but itachi made a shadow clone and was on a building with the other two ninja."Kisame,Deidara let's go"Itachi said.Sasuke held his stomach tight,but managed to stand."W-wait"sasuke said,one eye closed due to the pain.Itachi and the other ninja disappeared and sasuke fainted.Jaryia caught sasuke and had kakashi in his other arm.
Sasuke was in a hospital bed,sleeping.Kakashi had woken up and he saw Tsunade and jaryia by his bed."How do you feel?"Tsunade asked."Okay"kakashi said.Jaryia walked up to kakashi."Do you know why the Akatsuki want crista?"He asked seriously.Kakashi closed his eyes and shook his head."Sasuke has a curse mark"kakashi said.Sasuke groaned as he slowly opened his eyes,it was midnight,kakashi was still awake in his bed.
Sasuke remembered what happened before he blacked out,his eyes widened."Crista!"He said as he jolted up into a sitting position.He quickly grabbed his stomach,regretfully."Sasuke lay back down"kakashi said.Sasuke turned his head toward kakashi's bed,kakashi had his eyes closed.He also was in a sitting position.
Sasuke ignored him,and slid his feet out on the floor.Sasuke carefully stood up,and grabbed his shoes."Sasuke listen to me"kakashi said.Sasuke fell back on the bed on his butt."You're in no condition to go after itachi and you don't even know where they are"kakashi said."I'll find her,I have too"sasuke said.
Kakashi opened his eyes and layed down."Just rest we'll worry about that when your better"kakashi said.Sasuke shot his head toward kakashi angrily."How long will that take kakashi,before itachi left he said he would make crista his!"Sasuke shouted.Kakashi looked at sasuke,sasuke had his sharingan activated.
Sasuke turned his sharingan off and looked at his hands on the bed,he sighed and closed his eyes."I don't even want to think of what he could've ment by that"sasuke said.He layed down in the bed and went to sleep."You must really love her huh sasuke"kakashi thought.
Sasuke was having a bad dream.He was going through a building and he saw someone up ahead.It was crista,sasuke ran faster and went to his knees,she was bleeding.Sasuke tried to stop the bleeding,but it wouldn't stop,his hands were covered in her blood.
Suddenly sasuke shot up in the sitting position,he was sweating badly,his whole body was soaked in sweat,he looked at his hands,to make sure there wasn't blood on them.He closed his eyes and sighed heavily."It was only a dream"he thought.He opened his eyes and looked at his hands."But it seemed so real"he muttered.
He glanced over at kakashi and saw that he was asleep.He slipt out of his bed and put his shoes on,he went to the window in the room
and glanced back at kakashi."Sorry sensie but I have to find crista before itachi does something to her"sasuke thought and jumped out the window.