Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 30 Envy emerges and crista's will ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 30

Envy emerges and crista will!


Crista opened her eyes and looked outside,it was daylight.She stood up and walked out the door.Sasuke came toward her and so did kakashi."Crista sokon has been spotted in the town we need your help"sasuke said.Crista nodded and they went toward the town.
Kakashi,sasuke,and crista got to the town and gasped.There were bloody bodies everywhere,crista's anger boiled."Sokon i'll kill you"crista thought.Sokon suddenly appeared between crista and sasuke.Sokon pushed sasuke away from crista and punched kakashi.Kakashi fainted and crista grabbed a kunia.
Crista didn't even see sokon as he disappeared behind her."Crista behind you!"sasuke yelled.Crista spun around and didn't see anything.Blood suddenly came the sides of crista's mouth,her eyes wide.Sokon appeared in front of her,a sword was in her heart.
Sasuke got up and rushed at sokon,kunai in hand.Sokon grabbed sasuke's neck with his other hand really fast."Let her go you.."Sasuke said.Sokon turned back toward crista,crista's eyes were hazy,sokon smirked."Invisible jutsu so you couldn't detect me"sokon said.
Sokon threw sasuke on the ground,sasuke grabbed his neck as he coughed.Sokon forced his sword deeper into crista,a wave of pain hit crista,she clenched her teeth.Sokon stopped and punched some chakra at crista.A final wave of pain hit crista,before her eyes went black.
Sokon sighed,then grabbed sasuke by the neck."Your finished,die peacefully crista"sokon said.He released crista's neck and her body dropped to the ground."CRISTA!!!"Sasuke and naruto screamed.
Sasuke punched sokon in the stomach and he dropped sasuke.Sasuke threw a kunia ay sokon.Sokon threw a sword at sasuke,and it tore at his shirt slowly.Sasuke's eyes were wide,it came closer to his heart,and sasuke screamed.
Crista's eyes shot open,and her hand went through sokon's chest,his heart was in her hand,the sword that was going at sasuke dropped to the ground.Sasuke looked at sokon,and saw a horrified expression on his face.
Sokon turned his head toward crista's body."En-envy?"Sokon said.Crista's head went up,and envy looked at sokon."That's right"she said,smirking.Sasuke landed on his butt,he was looking at crista's body."That's envy I reconize her eyes,what's she doing in crista?"Sasuke wondered,eyes wide.
Envy smashed sokon's heart and sokon died.Sasuke stood up and walked toward envy.Envy swiped a claw at sasuke,and he fell on his butt."This time you die"envy said,smiling.Envy drove her claws toward sasuke.
Sasuke closed his eyes and waited for the pain,but it didn't come.He opened his eyes and saw envy's eyes were wide,her hand trying to go forward,shakily."Wh-what's this?"Envy said.
Naruto was on the left side of envy."Stay back half breed,let me kill"envy said."No envy I won't let you kill sasuke or anyone"crista said in envy's head.Envy's anger boiled and she gasped.Her hand was reaching for the tetsusgai at her hip."I'm not going to let you seal me back up in you"envy said.
Naruto and sasuke's eyes were still wide."No envy you won't be sealed you'll just be dormint until I almost die again"crista said.Envy's hand grabbed the tetsusgai,and she screamed.Envy's spirit went back into crista,and crista got control of her body again.
Crista went to her knees and coughed up some blood,she was in her human form.Sasuke rushed toward her.Crista looked at sasuke."Sasuke"she said.She was trembling,and her eyes were turning to slits,blood was on the sides of her mouth.
Crista fainted and landed in sasuke's lap."Crista what happened just now?"Sasuke thought.He picked up crista and ran to the hospital.Naruto went with jaryia to train.