Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 33 Bakura's confession and crista's answer ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 33

Bakura's confession and crista's answer!


Crista was sitting on a hill,her knees were up to her chest.Her head was on her knees,she was still crying.A butterfly suddenly went in front of her,and transformed into a soul reaper.Crista looked up and saw bakura."Is it okay if I sit down beside you?"Bakura asked,face expressionless.Crista wiped away her tears and nodded.
Bakura sat beside crista.He glanced at crista,tears were going down her face."Crista did he hurt you?"Bakura asked,a look of concern in his eyes.Crista nodded her head and looked at bakura."He just grabbed my shouders,broke the skin and argued"she said.Bakura riped a banage off the end of his zambato and fixed crista's shoulders.
Bakura wiped the tears from crista eyes."You know when Hisana and me got married,she died of an illness"bakura said looking at the lake.Crista looked at bakura."Before she died she made me promised to find rukia and to find someone else to love in her place"he said.Crista was looking sad and placed her hand beside bakura.
He looked at her."I found rukia and she became my sister and seeing sasuke hurt you made me angry,so that's when I knew you are the one"bakura said,looking at crista.He placed his hand on hers that was beside him."I could be your boyfriend in the soul society and sasuke can be your boyfriend here"bakura said.
Crista looked at bakura,eyes uncertain.Bakura put a hand on her cheek and bent done toward her.He kissed crista,her eyes went wide.Then closed.Bakura and crista parted,bakura embraced her."I love you crista"bakura said."Bakura I.."Crista trailed off.
Bakura looked at crista."Do you feel the same way?"He asked,looking into her eyes.She looked at the ground,bakura looked at her.He saw tears streaming down her cheeks,she was smiling,he smiled too.
He embraced crista,crista embraced back."I can meet you here every monday,and wednesday at 7:00"he said.Crista's embrace tightened."Bakura I.."Crista trailed off.Bakura let go off her,then looked at her.
She looked at him."Bakura,I'm going to stay with sasuke"she said.Bakura smiled still."Alright if that is what you want"he said.Then his pager rang,he looked at the pager,then He looked at crista."I have to go to the soul society"he said.
He kneeled down in front of crista and brushed a piece of hair out of her eye.He kissed her cheek,then looked into her eyes."Be safe okay"he said.Crista nodded then he disappeared.