Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 41 Crista's ne wish and wait sasuke! ( Chapter 41 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 41

Crista's one wish and wait sasuke!

Crista's eyes fluttered open,it was morning.She sat up,sasuke was gone,crista sat there alone.She sat up and went toward her house.Kakashi saw her and followed her.Crista packed her backpack,kakashi and naruto appeared in the doorway.
Crista put her backpack on and turned around."Crista what's wrong?"naruto asked,he noticed the emptiness in her eyes.Crista looked toward them."Sasuke's gone,he went to orochimaru"she said,sadly.Kakashi walked toward her."Where are you going?"Kakashi asked,as he pulled off his headband.
Crista walked passed kakashi."After sasuke,i'm going to try to stop him"crista said.Kakashi grabbed her wrist,and made a hypnosis jutsu with his sharingan.Crista activated her sharingan,glaring at him."You'll never succeed alone,i'll come too"kakashi said.
Crista pulled away,angry at him,sharingan off."I have to do this alone!"Crista shouted.She pulled away from kakashi."Sasuke has betrayed kohona because he's going to orochimaru!"Kakashi said.
Tears flowed out of crista's eyes,she was still angry."I DON'T CARE,I LOVE HIM!!"Crista shouted.Kakashi remained calm,naruto was shocked.Crista looked at the ground."I have to stop him,That is my only wish"crista said.Crista looked up toward kakashi,tears threatened to fall.
Naruto embraced crista,crista got out of his grasp."My one wish is to see sasuke again,to bring him back here,even if it takes years to do that"she said.She pushed passed naruto and stood in the doorway,sun filling the tiny house."I want to feel him in my arms again,to hold him,to see him smile,to love him,I love him more than anything that is my one wish"she said.
She ran toward the gates of kohona,tears flowing down her eyes,her eyes determined."Sasuke"she thought.She ran through the forest,running faster.Memories of her and sasuke filled her head."Where are you?"She thought.
Sasuke was walking in a valley,with water in it.He had left his backpack by the entrace.He was in the valley of the end,he gripped the curse mark,curse marks were on half of his face,his left eye was yellow with a black dot in it.
Crista saw his backpack and ran faster,sasuke was was on the right stone statue across the water.Crista saw sasuke and dropped her backpack,she walked forward a little."SASUKE!!"She shouted,determined.
Sasuke turned around slowly,crista gasped,her eyes wide at the sight.Sasuke's left half of his face was covered with black curse marks,his left eye was yellow with a black dot in the middle."Don't worry about me"sasuke said,then laughs at the look on her face.
Crista's eyes began to water at what sasuke had become."I'll follow my own path,I won't take orders from you,go home"sasuke said.Crista jumped to the statue sasuke was on and tackled him.She punched him,then sasuke spit blood on crista's cheek.He glared at her,crista glared back."I'm going to orochimaru"sasuke said.
Crista's eyes turn angrier,her face too."He's just going to put his soul into your body!!"Crista shouted.Sasuke smirked,then scoffed."I don't care as long as I kill itachi"sasuke said."I'M TAKING YOU BACK,IF I HAVE TO DO IT BY FORCE!!"Crista shouted.
Sasuke laughs,he stands up quickly,crista does too.Sasuke picks crista up by one hand punches her in the stomach.Crista falls off the statue and in the water.Sasuke winces and grabs the curse mark as it goes back into the three marks.
Crista reaches her hand up,her eyes dimming,she's underwater."Sasuke he's not the same as before"she thought.Crista jumps on the water and runs on top of it.Crista jumps on the side of the statue and sasuke rushes toward her,crista runs up the statue,sasuke runs down it."Sasuke open your eyes"crista shouted.
Sasuke meets crista halfway and kicks crista in the face.Sasuke grabs crista pouch and goes on top of the statue.Crista falls on the water,looking at sasuke."My eyes have been open for a long time,I hated everyone,that's why I left the village and going for power"sasuke said,staring at crista.
Crista stands on the water and throws two shuriken at sasuke,sasuke counters with a kunia.Crista ducks behind a large rock,sasuke throws alot of shriken and kunia's around the rocks with wires attached.Crista gets nailed against the rocks,sasuke activats the sharingan and performs a fireball attack."Dragon flame!!"Sasuke thought.
The flames rush on the wires toward crista,crista gasped.The fire hits crista,sasuke waits.Crista bursts out of the flames and punches sasuke.Sasuke tries to block but crista dosen't stop."I have no effect on him"crista thought."If that's all the strength you've got,your not worth the battle,staying in kohana was holding me back from the power I need"sasuke said.
Sasuke looks at the sky,crista walkes away from him."I will show you the true power of the sharingan"sasuke said.Crista turns toward sasuke,sasuke stands up."I'll show you my true power as well,sasuke"crista said.Crista looked at sasuke,sasuke looks at her."I'll use a little of my fox chakra"she thought.
Crista puts her fingers together."Shadow clone jutsu!"Crista said.Ten shadow clones went behind crista."Even if you increase your numbers,you still can't beat me"sasuke said.Sasuke charges at the clones and destroys them all.""I already saw you,when I attacked the clones"sasuke said.
Sasuke does some hand signs and does a big fireball,destroying most of the forest around the area.Crista appeares from behind a burnt tree,sasuke rushes at crista,punching her,crista blocks sasuke punches.Sasuke punches crista in the stomach.She goes flying into the water,below the statue,sasuke watches crista go in the water.
Crista runs up the statue again,sasuke does too.Crista was going to punch sasuke,and sasuke was going to punch crista.Sasuke caught crista's punch,crista caught sasuke's punch too."There's no naruto or kakashi to save you this time"sasuke said.
Sasuke steals a kunia from crista's pouch and throws it at crista.Crista pulls out a shiriken and throws it at the kunia.Both weapons hit and fall to the ground.Sasuke kicks crista,crista falls to the water and lands on her feet.Sasuke activates chidori."Sasuke your crazy!"Crista shouted.
Crista makes one clone of herself and forms rasengan in crista's left hand,sasuke's chidori was on his left too.Sasuke rushes at crista and runs on the water toward her,crista rushes at sasuke,rasengan in hand.
Both the rasengan and chidori collide,creating a huge ball of water.They both go flying back on the water,sasuke floats back up to the surface and stands on the water.Crista floats back up to the surface,and lays on her back.Crista stands up on the water too,curse seals go around sasuke's entire body,sasuke smirks.
Crista looks at him,sadness in her eyes."Your too stubborn"sasuke said.Sasuke sends balls of fire at crista,she dogdes all of them.Sasuke appeared to the side of crista and kicks her in the side of her face.She goes flying and lands on the water.
Crista gets up from the kick,sasuke punches crista in the stomach.Crista coughs out some water,sasuke punches crista in the face.Sasuke grabs crista shirt and lifts her up with his right hand,sasuke had chidori in his left hand."Your really serious about defeating me"crista thought.
Crista's eyes were closed,teeth clenched."I can't even tell if you were telling the truth earlier on"crista said.Sasuke's eyes widen a little."Maybe I was the only one who that that you...were my boyfriend"she said,as she remembered sasuke saying that she was the most presious person to him.
Sasuke smiles and moves chidori toward her."Your too late crista!"Sasuke said.He was going to hit crista with chidori,crista's eyes widened a little.She grabs sasuke's chidori hand,and it disappeares.
Red chakra starts to pour out of crista's body,crista's nails grow,her teeth grow,and her hair turns blonde,and her eyes turn red.Sasuke lets go and jumps away from her,his curse seal inside the mark on his neck.
The water around crista,went away from her,her chakra was growing."Is this crista,this was the chakra from before"sasuke thought."What are you!"Sasuke shouted."Your girlfriend"she said.
Crista's chakra grew bigger,her chakra disappeared,but was still inside her."That's why I won't let you go to orochimaru,that's why I said I'll break yours arms and legs if I have too!!"Crista shouted.
Crista punches the water,and it goes toward sasuke,knocking him back.Crista rushes toward sasuke,she punches sasuke hard,sasuke's eyes widen.Crista puches sasuke more,lifting him in the air."SASUKE!"Crista said.She kicks sasuke right in the jaw,and he goes back.
Sasuke rolled across the water,then stood up.He looked up,crista was coming at him,he took one breath.Crista pounded sasuke into the water,he went almost to the bottom.Their was a deep hole in the water,crista screamed loud.Sasuke comes out of the water and rushes toward sasuke.
Crista rushes toward sasuke,jumps on the wall and runs on it.Crista kicks sasuke in the side,he falls down,but gets back up.Crista swipes at sasuke,she punches sasuke in the stomach,and he falls on the water,stomach up.
Crista runs up the wall,and backflips off it.She comes toward sasuke,angry."Fireball jutsu!"Sasuke thought.A huge fireball comes at crista,crista breaths in,as it hits her.She screams and her chakra forces in back at sasuke.
sasuke floats on the water,weakened by the fireball.Crista comes at him and jabs sasuke's stomach with her feet.Sasuke goes underwater,he tries to swim back up,but crista goes underwater and punches sasuke while going back and forth.
Sasuke comes up on the water,crista uppercuts him and he goes in the air.Crista kicks sasuke in the head,grabs sasuke legs,spins him five times and throws him in a wall.Crista goes in the crater in the rock wall where sasuke is laying.
She grabs sasuke shirt,angry,sasuke cracks his eyes open a little."I am going to beat you up and drag you back,sasuke!"Crista shouted.Sasuke is still hurt and wounded,he closes his eyes."Shut up,what do you know about me,you don't have a father,or siblings"sasuke said.
Sasuke activates the sharingan,and his eyes open.He looks at crista."You were alone from the start,what do you know! We suffer because of our bonds!"Sasuke shouted.
Sasuke looked at crista angrily."You don't know what it feels like to lose them!!"Sasuke shouted,as he remembers what his family looked like.Sasuke grabs crista's arms and jumps out of the crater.Both of them land on two logs,fighting stances."It's true I didn't have a father,or any siblings,but I did have my mother,uncle and aunt!"Crista shouted.