Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 51 Sasukie and crista's meeting and his leaving! ( Chapter 51 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 51

Sasuke and Crista's meeting and his leaving!



Crista walked into a meadow,it was night,there was a full moon,and lots of cheary blossoms across the ground.She was told by a note from sasuke to meet him here.
Crista saw sasuke by a tree and ran toward him.She had her hand in a fist on her chest,tears in her eyes.Sasuke turned around,he wore the same thing when she last saw him on the cliff.
Sasuke smiled,looking at her."Crista"he said.Crista ran toward him,tears flowing behind her,streaming down her cheeks."SASUKE!"Crista said as she embraced him,crying on his chest.
Sasuke embraced crista,his chin on her shoulder.He breathed in her scent and remembered their past with each other.Crista looked at him,sasuke looked at her."I killed itachi,I just have to kill orochimaru"he said.Crista's eyes widened,sasuke looked at her confused."Your leaving again?"She asked,tears went down her cheeks.
Sasuke closed his eyes,sighed and nodded.Sasuke turned her around,and pushed her against a tree,gently.He wiped the tears away,and smiled."I won't let orochimaru kill me"sasuke said."But sasuke I..."she was cut off when sasuke kissed her.Crista's eyes widened.
He ended the kiss and put his forhead against hers,looking into her eyes."I love you crista"he said."I love you too sasuke"she said.She looked into his onyix eyes,he looked into her green eyes."But I don't want you to leave me"she said.Tears went down her cheeks again,sasuke wiped them away with the back of his right hand.
He rested it on her cheek."You promise you'll be careful?"Crista asked.Sasuke chuckled a little,smiled,then kissed her.Crista closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck,pulling him closer.
Sasuke wrapped his left arm around her waist,pulling her closer,he pushed his lips against hers more,deepening the kiss.His right hand carresing her cheek.Crista smiled,sasuke did too.
They ended the kiss,panting,crista almost fainted.Sasuke caught her."You okay?"Sasuke said,laughingly.Crista looked at him,her faintness disappearing."Yes,your just a good kisser,being gone for three years"she said.
Sasuke grabbed crista's hand,pulling her toward a waterfall under the moon,a rainbow in the night sky,the stars shining,cheary blossoms covered the grass.Sasuke sat down,crista sat next to him,her head on the center on his chest,which wasn't covered,despite wearing a shirt.
Sasuke wrapped his left arm around her shoulder,his right arms around her waist.He pulled her closer to him,crista snuggled herself against sasuke more.Sasuke looked at crista,smiling,crista looked at sasuke,smiling too.
The wind picked up,spraying cheary blossoms around them,their hair blowing.Sasuke kissed crista,crista kissed back,their eyes closed.It was morning and sasuke opened his eyes,he had rushed to her house and grabbed a blanket for them.Sasuke looked next to his right and saw crista sleeping against his chest,her arms and head on his chest too.
In the middle of the night,he saw that she was cold and had put his white shirt over her body.He sat up,cradling her in his arms.Crista opened her eyes and looked up at him,he looked at her."Hi sasuke"she said as she smiled."Hi crista"he said,smiling too.
Crista sat up and took off his shirt,he put his hand over her hand that had the shirt in it,closed his eyes,and shook his head."You keep it"he said.Crista smiled and put it on,he laughed a little,he grabbed his backpack,got out an extra shirt and put it on him.
He kissed her on the cheek,crista smiled."My shirts a little big for you"he said,laughingly.Crista looked at it and laughed too."I guess your right"she said.They both stood up.Sasuke embraced crista,crista embraced him back."I have to go now crista"he said.
Crista grabbed a necklace out of her pocket and held it out to him."Take this"she said.Sasuke took it and placed it around his neck.Sasuke took out a dagger made of dimond and handed it to her."You take this too"sasuke said.
Crista took it and put it in her belt.He grabbed a cheary blossom off the ground and put it in her hair.He kissed her on the cheek,crista smiled."I'll come back,don't worry"he said.Crista nodded and sasuke kissed her on the lips,crista kissed back.He ended it,his lips above hers,he was looking into her eyes,crista did the same.
Crista smiled and sasuke did too."I love you and i'll come back,my cheary blossom"sasuke whispered.Crista smiled and kissed him on the lips,then ended it."I love you too and I believe in you my sasuke"she whispered.
Sasuke kissed crista one last time,he wrapped his arms around her waist,with his other hand he stroked her cheek.Crista wrapped her arms around his neck,and kissed back.They both parted and sasuke disappeared.
Crista held his shirt together against her and smiled.She left for her house and put his shirt under her pillow.She went outside and saw naruto."naruto!"Crista shouted.Naruto turned around and smiled.He walked toward her,crista looked at him."Hi crista"he said."Hi"she said.
Crista walked toward the valley of the end and looked at the lake."Don't worry sasuke won't die"naruto said,putting his hand on her shoulder."I know,naruto"she said.
They both watched the sun set and went home"I have no doubt in my mind,he'll come home"she though,smiling.Crista hugged sasuke's shirt close to her and smelled his scent.She stared at the ceilling and thought about sasuke.Soon his scent from his shirt put her to sleep,that night crista did not have a single bad dream or vision.