Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 59 Five years later... ( Chapter 59 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 59

Five years later...


Five years had passed and crista was working in a hat shop,train was hunting demons.When she was done the sun was setting,crista was walking down the alley to the bakery.
Two guys were standing in a door and saw her.They stood in front of crista,crista stopped."Are you lost?"One man asked.Crista shook her head,the men smiled at her,crista gulped."I'm going to the bakery"she said.
The man with the mustache put an arm on her shoulder."Do you want us to come with you?"He asked,looking her up and down."No,i'm fine"she said.She got his hand off her shoulder,they all heard footsteps.
The men were looking crista up and down,crista gulped,ready to run."There you are crista,sorry i'm late,I was looking everywhere for you "a man said,putting his arm around crista's shoulders.She looked up and saw train,smiling at her.
The other men got angry and stepped toward train."Hey we're busy here"the man said.Train looked at them,and tightened his grip on crista's shoulders."Are you really,it looked to me like you were just leaving"He said.
He put up his hand,the men froze,he put his hand to the right,the men walked that way."We can't stop"the man said.Crista watched them,then looked at train.
Train began walkinng,crista did too."Where are you going,i'll be your escort this evening"he said,smiling at her."To the bakery"crista said.Crista felt a presence behind her,he did too.
Crista looked at him."Your being followed again,this is the fifth time"she whispered.He just smiled at her and scratched his head."Sorry,it's not my fault"he whispered.
They both turned to the right and walked faster,he put his arm that was around her shoulder,around her waist.With his other hand he grabbed her left hand."looks like your involved"he said.
The black monsters followed them,and some appeared in front of them."Hold on"he said and jumped high in the air,they were above the houses."Straighten your legs and start walking"he told her,she did that and gasped.
They both were walking in the air,train still holding her tight."Not so hard is it"he told her.Crista laughed,he smiled at her.They got on a balcony to the bakery,he set crista down on it,he was standing on the railing.
Crista smiled at him,he smiled back."I'll make sure to draw them off,but wait a minute before you go back outside"he said,still holding her hand."Okay"she said,as he left go of her hand.
Train looked at her,she looked at him,he kissed her on the cheek."That's my girl"he said as he jumped off the balcony,she went over to the railing and didn't see him anywhere.
She sighed,then watched all the people on the street."He's getting really good,since I last practiced battled with him"she thought.She went and got some bread and was going home,when she forgot her coat,at the shop.
She rushed back there,opened the door,switched on the light,and grabbed her coat.She heard the door open,and went to check it out.She saw a man with a mask on,she sighed and put on her coat.
The man stepped toward her."I'm sorry but we're closed"crista said.The man didn't answer,crista went to the door and opened it."The door's over here sir"she said,rudly.
The man removed his mask and let it drop to the floor."Standing up to your enemy,that's stupid"he said.Crista gasped as he rushed toward her,he went through her and flung her into a mirror."The best part about that spell,is you will die in fifteen days,and cough up alot of blood,oh and say hello to train for me"the demon said.
Crista got up carefully and winced,she sighed."It's the night of the new moon,I can't use my chakra or transform,this bites"she thought.She got up and grabbed a stick,to help her walk with.
She walked to train's house,it moved around,cause it was being powered by a water demon named olvera.She was in the mountains and saw it,she got in the house and saw olvera.Olvera gasped as she saw crista bloddy and cuts on her.
Crista discarded the stick and sat on a chair in front of olvera."Oh my crista what happened to you?"She asked,worridly.Crista's eyes went wide,she put her hand over her mouth and coughed up blood,some went on her shirt.
Olvera gasped,crista wiped the blood off her hand and looked at olvera."Is train home yet"Crista asked,getting lightheaded."No he's looking at the north side of larga"olvera
Crista stood up and almost fainted."When train finds out about this he is going to be very one ticked off wizard"olvera said.Crista stood up,shakily."Don't tell him olvera,I don't want him to worry"crista said.
Olvera nodded,crista went to a the coach on the other side off the room,and fainted,landing on it.Three hours later train came in the door and sat on the chair,he lit the fire next to olvera and sighed."Tired?"Olvera asked.
He closed his eyes and nodded."The whole north side of larga is completly in flames"he said.Olvera glanced at crista,still sleeping."This war is terrible,I hope the king ends it,I just hope crista dosen't have to go"he said.
He stood up and put his jacket on the chair."Train crista's here,she's on the coach"olvera said.He went over to crista and saw some blood on her face and shirt,his eyes went wide,then went into slits."I wonder how that got there?"He wondered.
He picked crista up and turned toward the stairs."Olvera when did crista get here?"He asked,stopping.Olvera looked at him and sighed."Three hours ago"she said.
He went up the stairs to his room and put her on the bed,he took off her shirt and washed it,she took off her shoes too.He got a washcloth and wiped the blood off of her face,he sighed when he was done.
He went at the corner of the stairs and got his jacket."How's crista?"Olvera asked,worridly.He looked at her and looked back up to his room."I cleaned her up,but I don't know how she is"he said.
He went upstairs and took a bath,crista opened her eyes and gripped her heart tightly."That wound that victor gave me hurts still,it should be healed"she thought.
She gasped when she realized she didn't have a shirt on."Train must be home,he took off my shirt to clean,I guess"she thought.She winced when she moved her leg."Some glass might be in my leg"she thought.
She got out off bed and put a clean tanktop on,she slowly made her way to the steps.She tripped and closed her eyes tightly waiting for the crash."Crista!"someone shouted.
She opened her eyes and saw train holding her,both arms around her waist."Crista,are you alright?"He asked,as he pulled her up.She winced and shook her head."There is glass in my leg"she said.
He looked puzzled,then led her to his room."Glass,how'd glass get in your leg?"He asked as he set her on the bed.Crista pulled off her jeans,there were big chunks off glass in her legs.He gasped,crista sighed.
He looked at crista,worry in his eyes."I went back to the shop to get my coat and a man came in,I told him to leave,he put a spell on me and flung me into a mirrior"crista said as she winced again.
He got angry and held her hand."Who was he?!"He asked angrily.Crista closed her eyes,he calmed down.He embraced her,crista opened her eyes.He opened his eyes too and sighed."Sorry,I got angry"he said.Crista nodded and he released her."I don't know,he said say hello for him to you"crista said.
He got mad again,his bangs over his eys.He stood up and went over to the wall and punched it,crista looked at him."His name is mono,he's a demon,I told him to leave you alone,he's been stalking you"he said.Crista got up and winced,he punched the wall one more time.
`Crista looked at him,he got angrier."I'm going to kill him!"He shouted,crista went behind him.She embraced him,he looked at her,his anger melting away.He turned toward her and embraced her back."Sorry,I wasn't there to stop him"He said.Crista buried her head in his chest,train looked at her."It's okay,you can't be beside me and fight demons at once"she said.
He pulled her away from him,his hands on her shoulders."It is
my fault,anyway what was the spell he put you on?"He asked.Crista gripped her heart and closed her eyes.He put his hand on her hand that was on her heart and gripped it."Crista"He said.Crista looked at him tears in her eyes,he wiped them away."He said I will die in fifteen days"she said.
He released her hand went over to a desk,pulled out a map,pulled a strand off mono's hair out of his pocket,wrapped it around a crystal,and spun it around."Train what are you doing?"Crista asked.
He looked at her,still spinning the crystal."Searching for mono,so I can kill him"he said.Crista sat on the bed,it was twelve.He stopped and put his hand over his eys,he glanced at crista.
He went over to crista and started removing the glass out of her legs,crista gripped his shirt and clenched her teeth tight.After he was done,he bandaged her legs."You should get some sleep"he said.
Crista got under the covers and he went back to his desk."What about you?"Crista asked,looking at him.He looked at her and smiled."I'm going to find mono"he said.
Crista fell asleep and he cursed under his breath."Why!,Why can't I find him?!"He thought,getting frustrated.He put the crystal away and went out of the room,he grabbed his jacket and staff.
Olvera woke and saw him."Train where are you going?"She asked,he looked at her,opening the door."To find mono"he said,then left.Three hours had passed and crista woke up.
She heard someone downstairs and got out of bed,she put her jeans back on and went downstairs."Train?"She called out,no one answered.She grabbed her zambatoe and went downstairs,she turned to the right,into the kichten and gasped.
It was mono,he was looking at crista.Crista got stabbed in the middle of her chest,he was so quick she didn't even see it.Olvera gasped,then tried to contact train with her mind.
Crista coughed up more blood,then her eyes went wide as he drove his sword deeper in."I'm not going to wait till train kills me,i'll just kill you now"he said.Crista grabbed mono's sword and glared at him,she smirked as blood dripped down her chest and mouth."I'm not that easy to kill"she said.
She put two of her fingers at mono's heart,he chuckled."That's not hurting"he said.Crista smirked and focused."Hadou number four:white lightling"she said.A blue lightling bolt went through mono's heart,his eyes went wide.Crista extended her fingers and focused her kido to her fingertips.
Mono struck crista in the gut,her eyes went wide and dimmed a little."Way of binding number 66: enligten"crista muttered.Five huge streaks of light,went at mono and struck him in the back,front,and sides of his body.
He couldn't move,crista didn't have enough strength to pull the sword out of her chest,and couldn't heal herself,because it was another new moon.Train was racing toward the house on his staff,faster than he had flew in his life."Crista!"He thought.Memories of him and crista flashed through his mind.
He sqinted his eyes,tears threatening to fall."Crista hang on,i'm coming!"he thought.Crista was looking at mono,he had broken free and charged at crista,crista turned into her soul reaper form and pulled out her zambatoe.
Crista closed her eyes trying to endure her own pain,she opened her eyes and concentrated."CRESENTMARU! ROAR!!"Crista shouted,her sword turned bigger and shot a red ball at mono.Mono screamed as it hit him,crista charged at mono,someone appeared in front of mono,crista gasped.The person stabbed her through the legs,arms,stomach,and chest,avoiding her heart.
Bakura appeared in front of crista,really ticked off,he pulled out his zambatoe and called it's name."Senbonzakura!"Bakura yelled.A million cheary blossoms surrounded gin and mono.Anger was flaring in bakura's eyes,gin was still smiling,mono was near death almost."You will pay for hurting crista"bakura said angrily.The cheary blossoms went at gin and mono,gin was wounded by bakura.
Crista stepped in front of bakura and disappeared,she had the tip of her sword at gin's throat,she turned away then sliced gin and mono in half,they turned to ashes.Crista went to her knees,bakura went by her."Crista!"Bakura said,worridly.Crista coughed up alot of blood,a pool of her blood from her wounds was under her."Bakura?"Crista asked.
She turned toward bakura and smiled,she touched his cheek."Get uhahara here now,I don't have much time to live"she said.Bakura nodded then disappeared.Crista stood up and put her hands to the sword in her chest and was repelled."It seems I can't touch it,he put a stupid seal on it"she whispered.
Bakura was back with uhahra,ichigo and rukia were there and renji too.Crista smiled at them,uhahara told someone to carry crista to the coach,bakura nodded.Bakura picked crista up and set her on the coach,uhahra removed her shirt and her pants,her underwear and bra on and began healing her.Yourichi was beside uahara in an instant,tears in her eyes.
Crista smiled at her,yourichi smiled back,ichigo and rukia went back to soul society,renji and bakura stayed.Yourichi went beside crista and gripped her hand."My boyfriend is going to come through the door,tell him,i'll be okay"crista said.
Yourichi nodded,she looked at bakura,he went beside her."If negi tries to approach,stop him okay you and renji"she said.Bakura and renji nodded.Train saw the house and raced there faster tears flew behind him."Crista"he thought.He burst through the doo,dropping his staff on the chair,his eyes were wide.
Crista saw him and smiled,her eyes dimed and she fainted."Yourichi her heart stopped beating"uhahra said,train rushed toward crista,but bakura went in front of him.Yourichi sent lightling into crista's heart and felt it beating again."I got her heart restarted"she said,train,renji,bakura and uhahra sighed.Yourichi approached train and smiled,he frowned."She'll be okay"she said,train nodded.
He sat in the chair,sighed,and put his hand over his eyes.Yourichi looked at renji,renji looked at her."Go explain what happened"she mouthed.Renji nodded and went over to negi,he put his hand on train's shoulder.Train looked at him,renji smiled."I've known crista,since she was fifteen in her half demon form,she's not the type of person to give up,don't worry"renji said.
He smiled and lit the fire with his finger.Bakura explained what happened with crista and sighed."I don't want to lose her"train thought and fell asleep.