Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 62 After the battle ( Chapter 62 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 62

After the battle



After the incident with victor train and crista went on a vacation.They were in a hut,crista made a fire and he caught some fish.Crista walked toward him."I caught five fish it should last us about a three days worth"he said."That's good i'll start cooking them"crista said.
After they were done eating crista and train went for a walk.It was nightime and crista was wondering where they were at."Hey train there's a hot spring,can I go in please"crista said."Sure i'll go with you"he said,smiling.There were two hot springs seperated by rocks."I'll go in the left one"crista said."I'll go in the other one"he said.
Crista undressed and went in,train took off his shoes,and his shirt and jacket,layed them by a rock and went in.Crista had her back against a rock,thinking about itachi."I wonder how he's doing"she thought.She felt a sharp pain through her arm and shoulder.Crista screamed,Train got up and ran toward crista,pants on.
Crista's arm had a sharp stick through it.He rushed to her and looked at crista."Crista what happened?!"He asked,his eyes full of worry."There's a stick through my arm"she said.He saw it and pulled it out.Crista hissed,then gasped.He looked at her.A tear was going down her cheek.He wiped it away and embraced her.
Crista opened her eyes,he went toward his cloak and ripped off a peice of it off.He grabbed crista arm.Crista looked at him.He wrapped up the wound and sat down on a rock
Crista kissed him and he kissed back.Then they got out,and got dressed."Let's go find the hut"he said."Okay"she said.Two hours later,crista and train were in a snow storm,crista fainted and he caught her.He picked her up,and walked toward a cave."Man this was just a perfect time to foreget my staff"he said annoyed.He was in the cave,he took off his cloak and wrapped crista in it.
He got some logs and made a fire,by hand.Two hours passed and he was against the cave wall by the fire."It's been two hours and she still hasn't woken up,I hope she's alright,and besides that,the blizzard outside is getting worse"he though.He stood up,and saw a hot spring,he smiled."That should be nice and warm"he thought.He undressed and got in,he sighed,and sunk deeper in.
Crista woke up,and sat up.She saw train's jacket on her.She looked around and saw him by the fire,he had his white pants,red shirt and brown shoes on.Crista clenched her teeth,and grabbed the curse mark on her neck."Great I can't use any of my chakra to heal me or train,or the curse mark will spread"she thought.She relaxed and the pain went away.
He woke up,and saw crista awake."Good morning crista"he said.Crista looked at him."Good morning,how long have I been out?"She asked as she scratched her head."Two hours"he said."Oh"she said.Crista stood up and stretched."Hey crista"he said.Crista looked him."What"she said."There's a hot spring if you want to go in"he said,then layed back down.
Crista walked toward the hotsping and took off her shoes,pants,and tanktop.She went in and grabbed the sacred jewel."Train you can look if you want,I only have my bra and underwear on"she said.He sat up and looked at her.
Train chucked,and crista smirked.She went back to her thoughts as she stared at the sacred jewel."I wonder how long my happiness will last this time"she thought.She closed her eyes,and saw painful memories of sasuke's death,they kept playing through her mind like a movie that wouldn't go away."Crista?"Train asked.Crista snapped out of her thoughts and looked at him."Yes"she said.
He stood up and walked toward her."Would it be okay if I came in with you?"He asked again,blushing a little."Yeah"she said.He took off his shoes,and shirt and went in."Train the memories won't go away"she said.he looked at crista,he lifted up her chin and kissed her,crista kissed back.They suddenly heard three people enter the cave.Crista and train looked behind them and saw three half demon children."Crista"they all said.
Crista and train got dressed and crista went toward them."Crista!"They all said happily,hugging crista and knocking her on her back smiling."Dai,Ai,roku"she said."Crista"Ai said.Roku and dai got up and helped crista up,crista picked up ai."Oh dai,roku,ai this is my boyfriend train"she said as they turned to him.Ai got on the ground and train knelt down in front of her."Hello ai"he said smiling."Hello"ai said smiling back."Crista?"Dai and roku asked.
Crista turned toward them."Yes"she said."Can you sing the song of parting?"Dai asked looking at her."Please"Ai said as she ran toward her."We like it better when you sing it,your better than asagi"roku said.Crista smiled,and train was looking at her."Okay"she said.Roku and dai pulled a dress out of a bag,and held it up to her."Can you wear this too please?"Dai asked looking at her."Please crista you looked pretty last time you wore it"ai said."Okay dai,roku,and ai"crista said.Crista put the dress on,dai and roku grabbed a gitar and a harp.Crista sat on a rock,ai crawled on her lap,and crista held her.
Dai and roku started playing."Father once said to,me many moons ago a demon hand will defend.Mother said one day,there is more that you must know,a mortal hand will sustain.Two hands together,incomplete alone,balance in union and the gate will open.Go my children go,go to crimson flames,to save our children the lights of memory remain"she sang.Dai and roku stopped playing,they looked at crista and smiled."That was even better the second time"dai and roku said.Crista smiled and looked at ai sleeping."We better get back to asagi"dai said.Roku picked up ai,and they waved goodbye.
Crista got up and walked toward them."Don't you want this dress back?"Crista asked."No you keep it"dai said."It's a present"roku said.Crista smiled and they left.She turned to train,he smiled at her."You look beautiful"he said.Crista blushed,and went toward the fire."Thank you"she said.Crista suddenly clenched her teeth,and gripped her back,her claws tearing her shirt,crista gasped in pain."Crista what's wrong?!"He asked,a worried tone."My my back!!"She screamed.He took of her shirt,and gasped.
Something was coming out of her back.Her aura pushed him back.Crista screamed,a fireball surrounded her.When the fireball disappeared crista had dragon legs,she had a bra made of dragon skin,she had black straps on her arms,her claws were long,she had spikes going along her back,a dradon tail with a spike at the end that opened and closed and she had green,red,and black eyes mixed.He stood up and gasped,crista screamed again,her teeth were really sharp,she was still gripping her back.
Dragon wings sprung out of her back.He rushed toward crista,he put a hand on her shoulder."Are you okay?He asked."Yeah I think so"she said.Crista was going to stand up,but fell he caught her,avoiding the spikes.Her new form faded away,and she was back in her half demon form.Crista opened her eyes,and groaned.He embraced her tightly as if he was going to lose her."It always hurts when I get a new form"she said."I'm just glad your not dead"he said.Crista embraced him,they kissed and then parted.
Crista and train sat by the fire,crista put her head on his shoulder,he put his arm around crista's shoulders."This stupid curse mark won't let me use any jutsu,i'll have to find a way to seal it tempararily"she said."Yeah"he said.They both fell asleep and crista woke up first,she looked down at him sleeping,and stood up.She flipped the sacred jewel."I wonder if the storm is gone"she said.
She walked outside and gasped,there was grass and flowers and a crimson butterfly.Someone was standing in the middle of the medow.She had black short hair,a black kimono,a sword at her sword,white socks,and sanddles.Her vilot eyes looked at a sakura tree she was smiling.Crista walked up to her smiling,the shikigami turned and saw crista."Hi rukia"crista said."Hi crista you should thank me for lifting the storm"she said.
Crista looked at the sakura tree."Anyway how's sasuke's soul in the soul society?"Crista asked,rukia smirked."Why don't you ask him yourself"rukia said.Rukia stepped aside and behind her was sasuke.Tears welled up in crista's eyes.Sasuke stepped toward her,smiling."Hi crista"he said.Crista smiled,her eyes holding tears."Sasuke!"She said as she ran toward him,he ran toward crista.They embraced tears were falling down her face."I've missed you sasuke"she said."I know i've been watching over you"he said.
Crista and sasuke looked at each other,he kissed crista.Crista moaned happily.They parted and they were both smiling."My boyfriend and I are in the cave and I should tell him the storm is over"she said."I'm glad you kept your promise to find someone else to love when I died"he said.Crista put a crystal in sasuke's hand."I love you crista"he said.Rukia walked up beside him."I love you too"crista said.Rukia and sasuke disappeared and crista went back in the cave.She stopped when she noticed he standing in the entrance of the cave,an angry look in his eyes."Train?"Crista questioned.He rushed toward crista and grabbed her by the neck."Your not him,you imposter"crista said.
The real train was on the ground unconcious,he opened his eyes and saw the scene in front of him.His blood boiled as he saw blood dripping from crista's stomach,the imposter had just stabbed her with a sword,crista's teeth were clenched.He got up and charged at the imposter."Don't you dare touch her!"He yelled as he punched the imposter.The imposter went flying,then got back up.Train had crista in his arms and wrapped up her wound with a cloth.He turned toward the imposter angrily and everyone could tell.
He held out his palm in front of him and closed his eyes."Donara estin magica tiban estan estela colen ENO MACE MAGISCA!!"He yelled and opened his eyes at the last word.A red blast hit the imposter and killed him.He ran toward crista and undid the cloth."Crista are you alright?"He asked as he looked at her,worried.Crista opened her eyes and smiled."Yes thanks to you"she said.He smiled back and reached for a healling potion in his jacket.He poured it in crista's wound and put his hands on it.
Crista's wound healed and he helped her up.They went out of the cave.He closed his eyes,and saw his staff in his mind,he opened them again and held out his hand."Maya verdca"he said.His staff went through the trees and went toward him,it went in his hand and he closed his hand around it."Ready to go crista"he said smiling.Crista nodded and smiled.He got on his staff and it floated,he reached for crista's hand and she took it.
she put her arm's around his chest and held on tight.He and crista flew through the air on his staff.He saw the camp and flew toward the ground.Crista got off and he did too.He sat by the fire and crista did too.He set his staff on the ground and made tea in front of the fire.Crista sat beside him and he put his arm around her shoulders,and pulled her toward him.He held out his finger and crista put her head on his shoulder."Imperia di magica lighten"he said and the fire lit up.
Crista closed her eyes and smiled."The heat feels good"she said.He closed his eyes too."Train?"Crista asked eyes still closed.He opened his right eye and looked at her."Yes crista"he said."Do you remember when mono put that curse on me?"She asked again."Of course how could I foreget that you scared the living daylights out of me when I saw blood on you"he said.
Crista opened her eyes and kissed him,he kissed her back.They went in the tent and fell asleep.Crista kissewd his cheek,she lay awake and didn't doze off.He was fast asleep."Tomarrow i'm going to have some fun"she thought,then fell asleep.