Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 69 Uaharra's training ( Chapter 69 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 69

Uhaharra's training



Two days later crista was panting,she grunted as uaharra hit her,she rolled to a stop and got up,clutching her sword."Crista come one,you can't rescue train like that,get your shikigami powers back!"he shouted.
He was in front of her in an instant,her eyes widened as she gasped,he swung up,she did a back flip and landed on her feet.Yourichi sat on a cliff watching,uaharra charged at her again,she clutched her sword.
A huge aura burst from her sword and she screamed,she had been hit by uaharra's bankia,she gripped her wound and klutched her sword as he came again.She did a back flip and then rushed at him.She suddenly stopped and saw cresentmaru in front of her,crista looked at her.
She stopped and uaharra did too,yourichi smirked."Call my name crista"cresentmaru said.Crista smirked,raised her sword and glared at uaharra."CRESENTMARU!!"Crista screamed.A huge ener5gy ball went at uaharra,he dogded it.
Crista was wearing a shinigami uniform,it had a red sash around it,her sword was slimmer,but still big,she smirked."Very good crista,next lesson is to suppress your hollow"he said.Crista looked at uaharra,confused.
She fainted,her eyes widened as she grunted,uaharra had hit her with his sword.Crista opened her eyes and was in a world with buildings and a forest.She gasped,her eyes widened as she saw an exact clone of herself.
Except for it was pure white,with black nails,and black eyes with yellow in the middle,it smiled."Hi crista,nice to meet you"the hollow said.Crista pulled out her sword,ready,the hollow did too.
She charged at the hollow,it charged at her,their blades and energy clashed.The hollow went far back,hitting a tree.Crista spun around as it came at her,but she was to late.
Blood ran down crista's body,her hollows sword slick with it."Got you"it said,laughing after that.It's sword had stabbed crista through her stomach,it took he sword and walked away."Crista fight"someone hissed.
Crista's eyes widened as she saw envy in front of her."You're stronger than this thing,now kill it,burn it with your fire"envy said and disappeared.Crista went into her full demon form and charged at her hollow,her hollow gasped.
Crista had stabbed it through it's chest,her hollow looked at her,crista's face was emotionless."I'll accept you ruler for now,but I will be back and try to take over again"it said and disappeared.
Everything went black and crista slowly opened her eyes,she glanced around and saw uaharra."Hey your awake"he said.Crista got up and healed her wounds,uaharra led her to a hot springs,yourichi was already there.
He left and crista got in,sighing."This feels good"she said.Yourichi smiled and looked at the sky,crista did too."I wonder how train is doing?"She asked.
Yourichi smiled and swam toward her,grabbing a towel."He's probably good"she said.Crista nodded,smiled and looked up at the sky.The next day,crista almost got hit by a spear,she barley avoided it."Crista use your sword"uaharra shouted.
Crista's eyes widened,her sword was glowing a deep purple,she skidded to a stop,uaharra threw fiftenn spears at her."DEFLECT CRESENTMARU!"Crista shouted,holding her sword up.
A huge purple sheild went up,blocking the spear,she pointed her sword at uaharra."GROWL AND FANG CRESENTMARU!"She shouted.Her energty formed into five wolfs and charged at him,he swiped them away.
Crista appeared behind him,he spun around."STRIKE BENEHIME!Uaharra shouted.A spear formed and crista jumped back.Crista charged at him,he blocked it."Good,well done"he said.
It was night and crista got out of bed and went to the roof,she clutched her sword."Train"she thought.Meanwhile in soul society train was sitting in a cell,the moon on him."Crista"he thought.
Suddenly his brother,jake came in and hit him."You're a fool train,that was the most unforgivable law to break,you will be excicuted five days from now"he said,then left.
Train got up,wiped ther blood off his mouth and looked at the moon."Sorry crista,I love you"he thought.He sighed and looked across his cell,he saw bones and gulped."This place sucks"he thought.
Crista woke up the next day and battled with uaharra some more,she was getting stronger,much stronger,she could feel it in her.Yourichi battled with her too and won alot.
Crista only beat her two times and was panting and sweating after each time.Yourichi's tatics were more brutal and tougher than uaharra's,he was at the shop,bored.She blocked another hit from yourichi,going backwards."Don't let your mind wander!"She yelled.
Crista nodded and charged at her,yourichi dogded and punched crista,she kept punching and crista hit a wall."Crista we need to work on speed now,focus!"She yelled.Crista coughed up blood,got up and nodded,crista's eyes widened as yourichi came at her.
She dogded,ten jumped over her,yourichi turned aroiund,crista did a uppercut to her,she jumped back,panting."Good now let's get better"she said,crista nodded and charged,their fists and feet clashed,one blow after the other,yourichi and crista smirked.