Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 81 Captured ( Chapter 81 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 81

Captured


Train woke up,his vision was hazy."Where am I?"He thought,his vision became clearer.He looked around the room,he was straped against the wall by giant thorn plant,he was bleeding."Where's crista?"He thought."Ah so your awake"someone said.
Train looked at the corner of the stone room,there was a demon sitting on a stool,train's gun was by the wall.He tried to break away from the plant,but the thorns kept digging in him more."I wouldn't move,the more you move,the more those plants suck your blood"the demon said.
The demon stood up,and walked out the door.Crista opened her eyes,her eyes were hazy,she felt water around her,and something smelled."Where am I and what is that smell?"She thought,her vision became clearer.
Crista looked below her and gasped.She covered herself up with her hands,she wasn't wearing any clothes,she was in a thing full of water.She glanced around and saw a pile of bones,and a large fire."I'm in a kitchen"she thought.
Train's head was low,he was breathing heavy."Dang it,i've lost too much blood,my eyes are beggining to blur"he thought.He spotted something red and silky on a table near him,he gasped,his eyes widened."Crista!,that's crista's!"he thought.He looked at the door and saw it open."Crista's here too,but where?"He thought.
The demon stepped in the room,he was carrying a pink tanktop,and blue jeans,and white shoes.Train gasped,his eyes widened.
The demon threw the clothes on the floor,and sat back on the stool."Crista's clothes,no she can't be?!"Train thought,shock on his face.
The demon looked at train."What's the face for?"The demon asked,mocking train."Crista,what did you do with her?!"He asked,angrily.The demon had a grin on it's face."Don't worry you'll see her soon enough,in my stomach"it said.Train grew angry,he was really mad."You ate her!!"He shouted."Yes,she was yummy,for a half breed"it said.Train grew angry,his blood boiling.
He pushed against the vines,reaching for his gun."No use to struggle those vines cannot be severed"the demon said.Train smirked,gathering his powers."MAYA VERDA!!"He shouted.His gun came to him,the demon was shocked.
Train looked at the demon.Train went into his demon form and the vines broke,and negi faced the demon,he turned back to normal.Train fired his gun and killed the demon.
Kotora appeared from a wall,he was really small."Kotora what are you doing here?"He asked,panting."I live here,I found crista she's in the basements kitchen"he said.
Train ran toward the basement kitchen.A demon approched crista,crista stood up."No way i'm going to die here"she thought,as she ran toward the edge of the water.She heard something banging on the door,and stopped."CRISTA!"Train shouted as he burst the door open with his shoulder."Train!"Crista said.They looked at each other,crista screamed and sat back in the water.
Train turned around,blushing."She's alive"He thought,relieved. Crista stood up and got out of the water."train,your hurt"she said. "It's okay"he said.He took off his jacket and threw it at crista.Crista caught it,and held it against the front of her.Train looked at her, blushing a little.
Crista looked at him,worried."Cover up with that"he said.Crista nodded,and thanked him,he smiled."It's nothing really,your my girlfriend i'm suppoed to care for you"he said.
He stood up,gripping the wall,his teeth were clenched."I'm still weak"he thought,he fanted.Crista ran toward him and knelt down,he was bleeding."Train"she thought.She put his jacket on and wrapped it around her body.She leaned him against a wall,and healed him.
After she was done,she looked at him."Train you've been fighting so hard even though your wounded"she thought.She put her head on his chest,and cried.Train's hand moved up and embraced her.Crista gasped and looked at him.
He was looking at her,smiling weakly."Crista i'm alright now"he said.He stood up,but was wobbly.Crista put his arm over her shoulders,and put her other hand around his waist."No your not,i'll help you walk"she said.He smiled at her,then they walked to the front door.
Crista gasped and saw that they were on a cliff."Great"she thought.He sighed,and uttered a spell.He was healed a little more and crista let go of him.He transformed into his demon form and flew.
They flew to the central tower and sven,and stephine rushed toward them."Where were you?"She asked."We got abducted by demons"train said.Stephine grabbed his arm and hauled him to her office."You missed our appointment about crista now come on"she said.Crista laughed a little,sven did too.
Crista sat on a hill by a lake,she looked at the lake."It's my fault train's hurt"she thought."Crista"Someone said.Crista turned her head and saw train walking toward her.She turned away and he sat down,next to her."What's wrong?"He asked,looked at her."It's my fault you got hurt train"she said."Crista"train said,worried.
She turned toward him,tears in her eyes."The demon wanted to kidnap me only,not you too!"Crista said.He closed his eyes and embraced her,crista gasped.He opened his eyes."Crista either way I wouldn't leave you there to be eaten,I love you crista"he said.
He let go of crista,he wiped the tears away and kissed her,crista kissed back.The sacred jewel started glowing brightly.Crista looked at the jewel,and grabbed it,the sun was setting.He got up and helped crista up."I have to help stephine,i'll be home at ten okay"he said.Crista nodded then went home.