Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 85 The attack and naruto returns ( Chapter 85 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 85

The attack and naruto returns


Crista woke up and glanced next to her left,train stirred,then opened his eyes.He put his hand on her cheek and smiled,crista smiled back."I thought I was going to lose you"he said.Crista embraced him,he embraced back.
She kissed him,he kissed back."I never gave up on you,I knew you would save me"she whispered.Train's pager went off,he rolled his eyes,crista giggled.He pulled out his pager,next to the bed and turned it on.
Kisandra was on it,smiling,train looked at her."You have no missions for the whole week,because you rescued crista"kisandra said.Crista looked at kisanda,she looked back."Hi crista,oh you can move in with train,we have a new member,numer five"kisandra said.
The screen went off,train put it on the table,put on a blue shirt,black shoes,and changed his pants to black.Crista put on her ninja uniform and smiled.Train put his arms around crista's waist,he was behind her,she smiled up at him,he smiled back.
They went outside and saw a dance going on,they went down and danced,train twirled crista around,then sun her back in.Shikimaru appeared behind them and cleared his throat.They parted and crista followed shikimaru.
Train was behind crista,shikimaru stopped and faced crista."There are four atsuki members left,we can't get to them,the names are,deidara,sasori,zetsu,and the leader"he said.Crista looked at train,he looked at her."We have to go now,kohana can't hold them off much longer,naruto's gone training with jaryia"he said.
Crista nodded,kissed train,he embraced her tightly."I'll be back"she said.Train kissed her one last time,then she left with shikimaru.Shikimaru kept looking at crista,crista looked ahead."She hasn't aged a bit,since she left,neither have any of our friends and me"he thought.
They arrived at kohana,ino was holding one atsuki off,choji was hiding,neji was angry for one hurting ten ten,garra,temari and their son was fighting one off.Crista pulled out her kunia and jump3ed toward neji's one.
She put her kunai to his throat."Sorry,zetsu"she whispered.She hit him in the heart,neji went over to her."I can't believe you had trouble with zetsu"she said.Neji and ten ten smirked at her.
Suddenly a bunch of sound ninja's came through kohana's gate,crista and neji activated their byakugans and gasped."There are a thousand of them"crista said.Neji rushed toward them,ten ten did too,crista rushed in front of neji."Don't be stupid,they want us to charge at them"crista snapped.
Neji and ten ten nodded,shikimaru,ino,garra,and temari went beside crista."Shikimaru lay some traps and use you shadow attack"she said.Shikimaru nodded,then went off."Neji use your byakugan and get their weakness"she said,neji was off.
Crista told garra to surround the ground with sand,temari to slow them down with their fan,they left.Ten ten disappeared in the air and threw alot of wepons at them.Crista activated her sharingan and rushed in,she pulled out her sword.
One of the sound ninja's hit crista in the gut,crista gasped."They aren't normal,they can't be killed like normal humans"she thought.She jumped back and used the mygeko to trap them in a her own world,it worked."NOW DO IT!!"Crista shouted.EWveryone attacked,crista smiled,their was only a hundred left.
Crista looked at everyone else,they were out of chakra,crista was almost out too."We can't fight anymore"neji said.Crista told them to take cover,they did.A bunch of sound ninja surrounded crista."Deidara and sasori want you,come with us"he said.
Crista punched him,he hit her in the stomach,suddenly a kunia hit the guy in the head,they all looked on a huge buildinmg and saw naruto,crista smiled.Naruto jumped between crista and the ninja."Are you okkay crista?"Naruto asked.
Crista shook her head and coughed up blood.Naruto picked crista up and put her on his back,one sound ninja ran at him,naruto broke his neck,he turned into his nine tailed fox form,his blue eyes looked at crista.
The sound ninja rushed at naruto,naruto roared at them and sent them back.He punched one of them,crista gripped naruto's shirt,he stopped.She slid off his back,he caught her,and started healing her.Crista stood up and went into her nine tailed fox form,she looked at naruto with her red eyes.
They smiled at each other,crista activated rasenchidor,naruto activated rasengan.They charged at the sound ninja and killed them,suddenly deidara grabbed crista and pointed a kunia at her throat.
Naruto looked at deidara,deidara and sasori smirked."Don't take another step or i'll kill her"deidara threatend.He made a huge bird and they rose in the air,deidara knocked crista out,she fainted.
Deidara held her in his arms,her necklace fell off her neck,naruto caught it."Meet us at fuji cave in five days or crista dies"sasori said.Naruto's chakra grew around him,deidara flew away on his bird.
Naruto was going to run after them,but kakashi and sakura put their hands on his shoulders."Don't worry we'll rescue her"kakashi said.Sakura smiled at him,tsunade came behind sakura and smiled."Mission is retrieve crista from akustki,now"she said.
Kakashi,sakura,and naruto went after the akustkui,naruto was in his normal form."I won't lose her"naruto thought.Deidara and sasori arrived in the cave and layed crista on the ground.Deidara got out a two sandwhichs and ate one,sasori took a nap.
Crista stirred,she went back to normal,deidara looked at her.He got up and released her of her ropes,crista streched,deidara handed her the sandwhich."Thanks"she said and grabbed it.Deidara smiled,crista smiled back."Crista come back to atsuki,like when itachi was here"he said.
Crista looked at the ground and sighed,she looked at deidara."I can't,I have to do something first"she said.She finished the sandwhich and stood up,she looked out of the cave at the sunset.Deidara stood up and grabbed her hand,she looked at him.
He looked at sasori and he and crista left the cave,they went under the waterfall,crista gasped.Deidara went to one knee and took her right hand."Crista will you marry me?"Deidara asked.Crista looked away,eyes closed.
Deidara stood up,she looked at the ground."I already have a boyfriend in central city"she said.Deidara put the ring in his pocket and embraced her,she looked at him."Come back to atsuki please"he said.
Crista got out of his embrace and looked at the sky."If train dies,I will"she said.Deidara nodded,crista looked at him.They went back inside and went to sleep.Naruto,kakashi,and sakura were almost to the fuji cave,naruto went into his fox demon form,he went faster.
Crista got up and walked over to the entrance,sasori rushed toward her and hit her in the stomach,she coughed up blood and fainted.Deidara woke up and punched sasori,sasori glared at deidara."Why did you do that to her!"Deidara shouted.
Sasori grabbed deidara's collor and looked at his face."She's a traitor deidara,she left the akustki,she can't return"sasori said.He let go of him and picked up crista.Sasori tied her up and kicked her,deidara got mad."She'll be out for two days"sasori said.
Deidara sat next to crista,sasori stopped walking."We have a mission to extract her powers from her,don't forget that"sasori said.Sasori smelled naruto getting closer,he sat on crista,deidara stood beside him.
Sakura busted the wall of the cave,they went in it,naruto's chakra rose.Sasori got off of crista ansd smirked,Naruto rushed toward crista,kakshi stopped him."Don't run in recklessly we need a plan"he said.
Deidara got on his bird and grabbed crista,sasori looked at him.Deidar rushed out of the cave,naruto and kakshi rushed after him,sakura battled sasori.Naruto and kakshi followed deidara for fifteen minutes."Kakashi hurry up,we don't want to lose him"naruto said.
Kakashi sighed and kept following naruto."Don't worry I have a plan,but it will take a while to use it"kakashi said.Naruto's blue fox eyes glowed a little,he was angry."I can't wait any longer,I want to save crista now!"He said.
Deidara looked at naruto,then at crista."I wobnder if they can keep up with my speed"he said.He sped up more,naruto growled,kakashi looked at him."Shoot,get back here!!"Naruto shouted.He sped up more,kakashi couldn't keep up.
Naruto jumped in the air and punched deidara,he grabbed crista and ran.Deidara went toward them,crista woke up.She went in her fox demon form and roared at deidara,he went back alot.Crista jumped toward deidara and looked at him."Don't follow me I'll come back when train dies"she said and punched him.
His bird disappeared,crista set him on the ground and binded his powers.Naruto,kakshi,and crista went toward fuji cave,crista gasped,sasori and sakura were dead.Crista turned toward naruto and cried on his chest,naruto embraced him.
They went back to kohana,naruto gave crista back her necklace and smiled."He's on your mind alot isn't he"he said,she was by sasuke's grave.Crista looked at naruto and nodeded."He is"she said.Crista set flowers on his grave and left for central after telling everyone goodbye.
Crista was walking toward central city,naruto ran after her."Crista wait!"He shouted.Crista stopped and turned around,naruto was slouched over.She looked at hi,he looked back."Can you tell me how train got turned into a demon?"He asked.
Crista nodded,night was coming,naruto and her sat by sasuke's grave,looking at the sky."I'll show you what happened"she said.Naruto nodded,crista put her hand on his forehead.A bright light surrounded crista and naruto,a shooting star went by them.