Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 97 Naraku,crista kidnapped,arcana and edward's new power ( Chapter 97 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 97


Naraku attacks,crista kidnapped,The arrcana appear and edward's new power




Crista and edward stopped and got off their horses,they were by the forest,crista had a look of pain on her face,gripping her side tightly,edward touched her shoulder."Crista let's leave"he said.Crista nodded and got on the horse,they rode off.
Crista vision was getting blurry,her breathing was shallow,she fainted.Edward turned his horse around and caught her,she was sweating,edward got off the horse and they both ran away."Stupid horses,do they really hate my smell so badly?"He murmered.
He ran with crista in his arms,it started rainig heavily,they were both soaked,crista woke up one hour later,edward was still running."E..edward,where am I?"She asked,sleepy.Edward looked down at her and smiled."I'm trying to find shelter"he said.
The rain stopped,crista gasped as a pulse went through her,edward stopped."What's wrong?"He asked,panic and concern on his face.Crista stood up and looked to the east."Something's coming from the forest"she said.
Suddenly a huge vine came rushing toward them,edward dogded it,crista barely dogded it."Dang it it's the night of the new moon"she thought.She went into her soul reaper form and pulled out cresenmaru.
She was lifted up into the air,she put her hand on her sword and slowly moved her hand over it."Call forth the eclipse cresentmaru!"Crista shouted.A vine was coming at her,edward rushed toward crista,crista held cresentmaru in front of her,the vine went around it.
Crista gasped,the vines held her hands and legs in the air,crista gasped as she saw naraku,naraku looked at her and tied edward to a tree with his vines.Naraku's hands turned to vines and he threw a spear at edward.
Crista gasped,her eyes widened.She split the vines up and rushed toward edward,she went in front of him and held onto his chest.Crista's eyes widened,she gasped,her eyes closed."Crista,Crista! Crista!!"Edward screamed.
Crista's eyes opened,she looked at edward and smiled."Edward i'm glad your safe"she said.Edward was in shock,his eyes wide."Why'd you do that?!"He shouted.Crista smiled,her eyes closed,edward gasped."Crista,crista,crista,CRISTA!"Edward shouted,as she fell down while he struggled to get out.
Naraku came by her and picked her up,edward growled,his eyes black and teeth bared.Naraku smirked,edward tried to get free."Let me out"edward growled,low and angry.Naraku chuckled and touched a vine,it shocked him,edward screamed.
After that was done,naraku went up in the sky,edward looked at him."If crista dies your going to regret the day you ever met me!!"Edward screamed.Crista,s ribbon came out of her hair and went toward edward,saya and hagi came and helped edward down.
Edward held onto her ribbion,hagi and saya looked at their son.Edward slammed his hands on the tree,growling,saya touched his shoulder."Edward i'm sorry"saya said.Edward stopped growling and calmed down."It's...not your fault"he said.
He looked at her ribbion,say looked sad,so did hagi."She's to strong willed,she got scared and moved on her own,she was trembling"he said,his eyes closed.He remembered crista clutching him,when the spear was coming.
Hagi looked at edward,edward gripped the ribbion tighter."She wanted me alive,she was scared and I...I didn't protect her!"he said.Hagi took a step foreward,so did saya.Edward looked at the ribbion and remembered everything she said to him.
He closed his hand around the ribbion."What did she mean,the forest didn't need them?"He murmered.He ran toward the forest,hagi and saya followed him."Crista I will save you"he thought.Crista was tied in the vines,she moaned and opened her eyes,naraku,victor,victoria,orochimaru and kikyou.
Crista had a look of pain on her face,she clenched her teeth."We just need your death and I want envy back"Victor said.A ton of dead spirits went around crista,forming a ring,crista gasped as a pulse went through her.Crista went into her dragon form and glared at them."These are all illusions exept for naraku,he made the dolls"she thought.
Crista screamed as the spirits shocked her,bakura came and stopped it,cutting her down,he caught her,she groaned.She stood up and lifted her hand,she looked at naraku."BACKLASH WAVE!!"Crista screamed as she put her hand at him,naraku gasped.The backlash wave came at him,he screamed as he died.
Crista went into her soul reaper form and pulled out cresentmaru,bakura pulled out senbonsakura."Call forth the eclipse cresentmaru"she whaispered.Crista sword transformed,it had a huge fire dragon beside crista."Scatter senbonsakura"bakura said.
A thousand cheary blossoms went in the air.Three arrcana showed up,they pulled out their swords.Crista charged at one of them,bakura did the other one."BURN CRESENTMAURU!!"Crista screamed.The dragon went at the arrcana,it smirked and slashed the dragon dow,crista bakura fought them for a half hour.
They were both bloody and weak,crista and bakura were panting."Bankia"Crista said,angry.A huge golden,red and black aura surrounded crista,she had a fox tail,green eyes,black hair,her black long jacket,a black bra on,black pants,a red ribbion in her hhair,a red ribbion in her hair,with black sanddles.
Her sword was pure black with red marks on it,she glared at the arrcana."Bankia"bakura said.A white aura surrounded him,two white dragons were behind him,he had red aura wings on his back,his sword was cheary blossoms,with red on it.Crista disappeared and appeared bnehind the arrcana,she put her sword to it's neck and thrust it,it screamed and died.
Crista rushed to help bakura,he was wounded,the arrcana stole his powers,crista blocked the arrcana's sword and pushed it away,crista gasped when she reilized that was fake,she turned around,but was too late.The arrcana's sword had stabbed her in the stomach,blood went down her mouth,she grabbed the sword and sent lightling up it.
The arrcana screamed and released his sword,crista grabbed the sword and stabbed the arrcana with it,it grabbed the sword before it hit and punched crista.She fell next to bakura,bakura crawled over to her."Crista"he said.Crista coughed up blood and sat up."Yes"she said.
The arrcana charged at them,angry.Suddenly five fireballs were shot at it,a person jumped in front of crista and moved his hands to the left,creating a line of fire,making the arrcana back away.The person knelt down toward crista and touched her cheek.The man had black hair,blue eyes,and black clothes."Crista"he said.
He touched her cheek,she smiled."Edward you came"she said.She looked at bakura,he was loosing blood.Edward picked up crista,hagi picked up bakura,saya followed them.Two hours passed,crista woke up and looked around.She saw bakura on the floor,shirtless,bandages on his chest and arms,crista sat up and winced.
A hand pushed her back down,it was uaharra,he smiled."You should lie down,I just finished the wounds"he said.Crista sighed and looked at bakura,uaharra did too."He'll be out for one more hour,he got stabbed in the chest"he said.
Edward came in and smiled at crista,she smiled back,uaharra left the room,edward walked over to her and gripped her hands,"Are you alright,what happened?"He asked.Crista put her hand on his face and smiled."I'm fine,I just.."She closed her eyes and gripped her side.
She opened her eyes and looked at him."Naraku wanted envy out of me and for me too die"she said.Edward embraced her tightly,eyes closed,crista gasped."I'm sorry"he said.Crista looked at him,he let her go and looked at her."For not protecting you"he said.
Crista sighed and kissed him,his eyes widened.She parted and shook her head."You'll get stronger and so will I but we only have two days left before the battle"she said.He nodded,stood up and went to the door."I'm going to train a little bit,you rest here"he said.
He left,crista sighed and looked at bakura,he moaned,crista sat up and cringed.He opened his eyes and looked at her,she smiled,he smiled back."How are you feeling?"She asked,concern in her voice.He sat up and gripped his chest,wincing.
Crista stood up and walked toward him,he caught her as she fell,she kissed him on the cheek."I'm okay,but my powers are gone,i'm in a gigia for now"he said.Crista went into her full demon form and her wounds healed.
She went over to bakura and healed his wounds,he put on a shirt and stood up.They went outside to train,edward saw them and ran toward them.A keyblade appeared in crista's hand,she spun around,another keyblade was pointed at her,the boy had blue eyes,blonde hair and a black cloak,another boy was beside him,he had brown hair,blue eyes,and was in a knights outfit.
The two boys put their keyblades away,crista did too and chuckled."Roxas, sora,how are you two?"She asked.Sora smiled and scratched his head."Great,i'm with orginization 13 now,riku,roxas,envy,lust,sloth,and a little boy named wrath is there too"he said.
Crista looked at roxas and he was serious,kiari and namine was beside them,crista gasped."Namine I thought you were dead?"Crista asked.Namine smiled at her,she had blue hair and red eyes."No I want to see riku very badly but i'm in the 13 too,so is kiari"she said.
Crista looked at kiari,she had long red hair,she wore a long blue dress with pearls on it,she had blue eyes.Crista bowed."How are you prinsess kiari,who's your king?"Crista asked.Kiari giggled and kissed sora,crista straightened."Sora is huh"she thought,smiling.
Roxas stepped toward crista,a serious expression,crista looked at him."Orignization 13 needs your help again,you are still a member,crista"he said.Crista looked down sadly,roxas did too."No i'm not, I betrayed it remember roxas?"She said.
Roxas pulled out his cell phone,crista looked at him."All right,really!"Roxas said,he said goodby and hung up."Crista you can be a member of orginization 13 again,if you want too"roxas said.Crista nodded and bowed,Roxas,namine,sora,and kiari put their keyblades on crista.
Edward and bakura looked at her,smiling,a huge golden light surrounded crista,she was wearing a golden dress with dimonds around it,hood on back,she smiled and pulled out her keyblade.It was golden,with dimonds on it,lightling,fire,and water surrounded it.
They all put their keyblades away and crista followed them,roxas opened a huge portal that was purple and black."Roxas can edward and bakura come too?"Crista asked.Everyone was through the portal except for roxas and crista.
Roxas put a sheild around edward and bakura,and smiled at crista."Now they can,hurry up"he said.Crista,edward,roxas,and bakura went through the portal.On the other side they were in a tower,roxas led crista to her room,edward and bakura went with her.
The leader came behind roxas and smiled at crista,roxas disappeared,through a portal."Crista you are a member now,we all will help you with your war, I will foregive you for betraying the orginization,goodbye"he said,then left.
Crista sat on a bed,edward and bakura sat on the other one."Crista what happened,what did he mean when he said you betrayed the orginization?"Edward asked.Crista sighed and stood up,she put her hands on their heads."I'll show you everything"she said and everything went white.