Naruto Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Jounin Journey ❯ Chapter 4

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Jounin Journey- Chapter 4

Disclaimer: Neither of us own Naruto or Pokemon.

Okay, everyone. I loved the last chapter AlwaysHiei wrote. It was seriously funny. This is GhostPrincess, at your service and ready to give you this chapter.



"Emerald!!" Misty cried as she, Sasuke, and Hinata ran to catch up with said girl, but, unfortunately, she was much too fast to catch up with. "I forgot about how fast she could run."

"Jeez! You'd think she'd run out of breath!" Sasuke said, annoyed.

"She's run all over the region. She knows every cave, every river, abd basically every secret of the Kanto region." Misty commented, out of breath.

"If she's all about this place, then why'd we have to tell her where Entei was?" Sasuke asked, still annoyed.

"Because, Entei moves extremely fast." Misty replied in a tone that said 'Isn't it obvious?'.

"B-but t w-wasn't moving all that f-fast." Hinata stuttered out.

"What?!" Misty exclaimed. "Then it must have been injured or something."

(Meanwhile; With Emerald.)

"I'm gonna find you Entei." Emerald said.

(Flashback)

"Mommy? What is this?" A young Emerald asked her mother.

"It's an Entei necklace. Isn't it pretty?"

"Yeah! But, what's this thing in the middle of the Entei?"

"It's called an Emerald."

"That's my name, though, mommy."

(Outside; Still Flashback)

An Entei! Entei!!" A young girl called out to said Pokemon, starting a new friendship that would last for years.

Except, one day, a fire burned down a tower. The three legendary Pokemon, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune all vanished that day as well.

(End Flashback)

when the trio had finally caught up with their friend they found her already staring into the eyes of Entei.

Entei roared at the sight of the girl in front of him

"Emerald!" Misty called out.

But Emerald merely collapsed to the ground in astonishment." I thought you were... dead."

"I wasn't. I was turned into stone after the fire." Entei replied in a deep voice.

"Then... How?" Emerald asked. " I was scared all these years you've been gone! Why did you have to vanish?!"

"Emerald, you must understand. The fire at Ecruteak tower... We had to protect Ho-Oh." Entei replied to the now crying girl before him.

"Emerald!" Misty called out again.

"What in the world is going on?!" Sasuke suddenly asked, irrated.

"Y-yeah." Hinata said nervously.

Then the Entei fled as if nothing happened. "Entei..." Emerald said quietly, crying.

Suddenly, Emerald felt extreme pain spreading throughout her body. "What's happening?!No..." Emerald screamed before passing out.

(At The Gym)

"Emerald..." Misty murmured, looking at the still-asleep girl in front of her.

"Misty. What happened back there?" Sasuke asked.

Misty was silent, for once, as tears made there way to her eyes.

"M-Misty? A-are you o-okay?" Hinata asked, concerned.

"I'm fine, Hinata." Misty replied quietly. " I'm gonna go make some tea."

"Fine. As long as I don't have to drink it." Sasuke said, earning himself a good punch in the head from Misty.

"S-Sasuke! You said y-you w-were going to b-be nicer." Hinata said, looking at her feet.

Just then, Emerald woke up. "What happened...?

"You passed out, Emerald." Misty replied, as she walked into the room.

"Misty? Why'd I pass out?"

"I don't know, but here's some tea." Misty said, handing the girl a glass of tea.

"Thanks, Misty." Emerald said with a kind smile.

"I'm warning you. Don't drink that or you'll get sick, if you aren't killed." Sasuke said to the girl, getting hit in the head with a teakettle this time, courtesy of Misty. "Ouch!" Sasuke said, rubbing his head.

"Hinata? Could you get my PokeBalls from my bag?" Emerald asked.

"Okay." Hinata replied, looking through the bag for 'PokeBalls' but, not knowing what thy were, she was unable to retrieve them for the girl. "U-um... I can't find th-them." Hinata said, looking down at her feet, as if expecting a scolding.

"Here, hand me my bag." Emerald replied, pullin out a red and white ball, afterwards saying, "Come on out, DRATINI!" A blue dragon-like Pokemon squeakec out, "Dratini!" As it landed on Emeralds lap.

"Wow!" Misty exclaimed." A Dratini! Where'd you get that?"

"Safari Zone." Emerald said, petting her Dratini. "I came her to train, and, decided to visit you for a little while. Yet, I didn't know I'd see Entei here, too."

Emerald, W-why did you p-pass o-out?" Hinata asked shyly.

Emerald merely said, "I-I...." Before looking down at her hand.

"Emerald?" Misty said, trying to get the girls attention.

"I'm going to go for a walk." Emerald suddenly said, getting up to leave.

"What's her problem?" Sasuke asked, as always, irritated.

"It was something that happened a long time ago." Misty replied nervously.

Sasuke and Hinata just looked at eachother. Whereever they were, it was confusing.

(That Night; At the gym.)

Emerald i-is still g-gone." Hinata said worriedly.

"I'm gonna go look for her." Misty said, getting up and running out of the gym.

"Misty! W-wait u-up!" Hinata called as she, too, got up. "S-SASUKE, are you coming?"

"Fine." Sasuke replied following the girl out.

When the trio found who they were looking for, she was looking at the stars.

"Emerald!" Misty called out. "We were worried about you."

"Oh! I'm sorry! I must have lost track of time." Emerald replied, smiling. "I was looking at something." She said, pointing to the sky.

Misty looked up, just in time to see a Poemon flash before her eyes. "What was that?"

"A Pokemon, silly!" Emerald replied, laughing a little.

Misty just stared at her blankly before saying, " I meant WHAT Pokemon was it."

"Oh. That was the ruler of space." Emerald said.

"Okay... Let's go back to Cerulean and get soomething to eat." Misty said.

(In Cerulean)

"Let's go here!" Emerald exclaimed, pointing at a restaurant called 'Blue Sea Diner'.

"Emerald, that place is expensive." Misty stated.

"Don't worry about it, I'll pay." Emerald replied, laughing a little.

"Well, okay."

(In The Diner)

"So, Emerald, why did you pass out?" Sasuke asked again.

"Oh, um..." Emerald said, covering her right hand. "I guess-" Just then, the waiter came.

"May I take your order?" He asked.

"I'll have the Spaghetti." Emerald said, smiling.

"CheeseBurger here." Misty said.

"I-I'll have th-the Salad bar s-special." Hinata said.

"I'll have the steak." Sasuke said.

"Okay." The waiter said, taking their menus.

"So, what were you saying?" Sasuke asked Emerald.

"Oh, Um, well... I guess I just don't know why."Emerald replied, smiling kindly. "Must have been the heat. When I was trveling, it was seriously hot. It must've taken a toll on my body. But, I'm fine now."

Then the food came. They all ate and went back to the gym. Emerald held her hand in pain. Her green eyes locked onto what was now on her hand. " The mark. It's awakened... Again."

-To Be Continued-

Not that funny of a chapter, but, oh well. What did you think of Emerald? What does the mark mean? By the way, Emerald wears all green, has green eyes, and brown hair.-GhostPrincess