Naruto Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Patriotic-Avengers ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was a decent day in Konoha, as Naruto was going to the store for his adopted mother. Just then he was surrounded by drunks. “Hey look, it’s the demon child.” Said one of them.

“Let’s get him!” Said another, so they started to attack him so he did what anybody in his situation would do, he ran. They were throwing rocks, sticks and bottles at him until he was at the end of an alley now he was trapped.

“No please don’t hurt me,” he said. “What did I ever do to you?”

“You lived, it was a mistake to let you live now we are going to rectify that mistake!” That was when they attacked him, he was so scared his powers activated just as the rock that was thrown at him shattered against his skin. They were stunned then, his adopted father showed up. He had blond hair and blue eyes. He was in a body suit and boots, he rushed in and started to attack the drunks. Then he grabbed the drunk that threw the rock at Naruto by the neck.

“Now, what the hell is you major problem?” He said, “it couldn’t be that you thought Naruto was Kyubi. Because, if memory serves me right, Kyubi’s female. Also, she was removed from him after he was adopted by me. Screw what the council says, every single member can get on their knees and blow me. Just like all of you. Now that you guys had attacked him, you activated his birthright. His true powers are a replica of my own. That means, none of you can touch him now and the next one of you attacks my son again, I’ll make you wish Kyubi killed you!”


Later Sarutobi was told what had happened, “they shouldn’t have attack Naruto. You know and I know Ranma is highly protective of him. What they did, was suicide by attacking Naruto. They better be grateful that they’re getting a fine.”


Meanwhile, Ranma was teaching Naruto on how to use his powers. He taught him as best as he can, he took to them like a duck to water. He was doing so well also, then one night as he was walking home, he saw a couple of people carrying a sack. He used his x-ray vision on it and saw a young girl inside, he went over to them without being seen and snatched the bag out of their hands. “What the?” Said one of them, then they saw a kid flying away with the bag, “STOP HIM!” So they started to chase him.


Meanwhile, inside of the bag, Hinata Hyuga was so scared, she was kidnapped by Cloud ninjas and she was hoping to be rescued but she was so scared she started to change. Due to Kyubi’s attack, something strange happened that had changed all of the children’s DNA mutating it. Hinata was no exception, she started to turn green and got muscular and about a foot taller than a child her age. She started to rip the bag open and Naruto set it down. “Are you alright?” He asked, just then the girl started to rip out of the bag and her clothes. She now stood at 5 foot 7 and was nicely muscled. She wore the bag like a mini dress, he blushed at how sexy she was.

“Um, yes I’m fine.” She said with a light green blush. Just then the kidnappers showed up and saw them standing there.

“GET THEM!” So they headed right for them.

“Uh oh,” said Naruto. “Looks like we have no choice, we’ll have to fight.” She was a little shaky and got ready to fight. They rushed them and started to go at it, Naruto lifted one of them up and slammed him on to the ground as Hinata lifted the other up and punched him far away. After they were done, they delivered the kidnappers to some Anbu and they to them to Ibuki.


Later, Naruto returned Hinata to the Hyuga compound. She was a little nervous about what her father might say. Naruto took her hand and lightly squeezed it, then they walked on to the compound. That was when Hiashi and Hizashi, his brother, had seen them. “Hinata?” He said uncertain, she nodded, she was now dressed in a mesh shirt for an adult kunoichi, black tights, a sports bra and boots.

“Hai, tou-san.” She said as she stood there with her head down. He went over to her and lifted her head and kissed her on the fore head. “Tou-san?” she said.

“I’m just glad you are alright.” He said, then he looked at Naruto. “Thank you Naruto, thank you for bringing her back.”

Naruto bowed, “let me see if I can get my father to help her out.” He went home and told Ranma what was going on.


“Now slow down, what happened to Hinata-chan?” Ranma said.

“She became green skinned, tall muscular the whole shooting match.”

“Was she very good looking?”

“Pop, she was gorgeous. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.”

“I see, alright she is going to need training so, let’s go and meet up with her father.”


So they went to the Hyuga manor to meet with her father. “Hyuga-san?” Said Ranma, he nodded. “I’m Ranma Rodgers, Naruto’s adopted father. I’m here to talk to you about Hinata’s changes.”

“Please come in,” so they walked in to the manor and that was when he saw her. “This is my daughter, Hinata. Hinata, this is Mr. Rodgers…” Ranma cringed at the name.

“Please call me, ‘Ranma’. He said, “I hated that show when I was younger.”

“Very well, Ranma-san can you help my daughter?”

“All I have to do is give her the same training as Naruto. I hope you don’t mind but that means she is going to be staying with us.”

“Of course not, just as long as it helps her.”

“Very well, Hina-chan go and get your toothbrush and all the other things you need. Don’t worry about clothes; I have some you can have.” She nodded and headed for her room, “okay you can check up on her progress if you wish to.” Hiashi nodded and they left.


Once in the manor, he showed Hinata to her room and told her to get some sleep, be because she was going to need it. The next morning, all three of them were up and running laps around Konoha, lifting weights and training with their powers and that was before breakfast. Then Ranma had started to show them some moves he knew that would help them. As time passed they started to get stronger, powerful and get closer, but then one night, Hinata’s dreams weren’t the same as it was. This time she was in a room with statues surrounding her. “Where am I?” just then, the statues came to life. One of the statues walked up to her, he was tall and looked down to her.

HELLO HINATA HYUGA!” He said Hinata was in awe.

Who are you?” She asked timidly.

I AM THE GREEK GOD ZUES!” Just then thunder and lightening boomed, “YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY THE GREEK GODS TO BE OUR CHAMPION!

Your champion?” she asked.

YES, IT IS OUR CHOICE THAT YOU WILL BE OUR CHAMPION, PRINCESS HINATA OF KONOHA!

But how?” just then she was in tight bathing suit. It had a golden eagle across her bust, a platinum girdle around her waist, the briefs were blue with white stars, she also had on red knee high boots with a white streak down the middle, ruby earrings shaped like stars, platinum bracers and golden tiara finished the look.

NOW GO ‘WONDER WOMAN’ AND HELP YOUR BELOVED!


Then Hinata woke up and sat up. “What a weird dream.” She said, but unknown to her, on her dresser, was a golden lasso. She went back to sleep not think about her dream.

TBC

Next time: Naruto and Hinata meet up with the last Uchiha in Konoha and he’s very different.