Naruto Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ my pet sonic ❯ sacrifices ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
disclaimer- i own no one


my pet Sonic ch6-sacrifice

**at the village**

Fires were blazing, and the sound of battle hung in the air. There were to many of them, Sound ninja were everywhere. "Shadow clone jutsu," Naruto yelled, a hundred clones appererd around Naruto. He stood back to back with Sasuke and Sakura,"Look," Naruto said, " My pet, he knows alot of vauble stuff, you guys need to go and protect him. His knowlage could save the village now go." Sasuke looked at the sound ninja and gravely said," I cant do that Naruto." " why is that." Narut asked while producing more shadow clones. Sasuke started performing hand signs and said ," Because I am the only one who can fend off here and live long enough for you two to get to your house. Pheonix Flower Jutsu." Sasuke took out 4 ninja. Naruto knew what his friends fate would be. A single tear dropped from his eye he then took Sakura and rushed off leaving Sasuke to meet his fate. Sasuke threw a couple of kunais and started to punch and kick the rest. Ninja used a water dragon technique and ended Sasuke.

Sakura was in a state close to shock, Naruto was yelling about how it was his fault for not listning to sonic. Sonic, for one the first times in his life, was afraid. He had seen some of his friends die and he would always wonder what they were felling at the time. But now, he knew he could die, he knew what the being close to death was like. Then the door flew open, and a ninja came through Sakura shouted," go!" Naruto did as she wished. He took sonic and left. He looked back and saw the ninja easily snap her neck. Naruto took Sonic and headed to the Hokoge tower he saw the jonin and even some anbu there. But none of his friends. He told kakashi about the emerald. Kakashi took Naruto and Sonic and evacuated the village. " Naruto, if what Sonic says is true then we have to head the sound village," Kakashi said.


**back with the Sanin**

The elite group that went with Orochimaru had been making Jaraiya waste his chakra. By the time Jaraiya had found this out it was to late, the ninja had circled around him and used fire-style jutsus on Jaraiya. Orochimaru saw a smoke signal that meant his army had found it. He took his ninja and retreated. He had won he thought, nothing can stand in my way now yes!!!

hope ya liked it please r and r