Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ 'Plans Of Hebi' ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Blanket disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. I do not claim any rights to Naruto or any characters associated with the anime/manga. They are the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Author's detailed warning for this story please read: This story contains slash pairings; (Sasuke/Naruto) could be considered non consensual but nothing violent; more dub con than non con, manga spoilers; up to vol 39, altered time line; after previously mentioned chapter is from my own imagination, adult situations, a few Japanese words; translation is at the bottom of the page. Cursing, use of sex toys, crude humor, detailed sexual act between two men(lemon). If you are not of age to be reading such things, or anything listed above is offensive to you then please push the back button now. Reviews and comments are encouraged and appreciated as long as they are not flames.

My deepest thanks to SumiHatake for her work as beta on this story. I appreciate all your hard work and for being willing to step up and help out.

'thinking'
"talking"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Reaching up to towel her wet hair Karin hissed when the movement aggravated her injury, bending her arm for a better look she growled at the angry burned claw marks there.

During the ambush the one she was suppose to subdue got in a lucky shot. Thankfully Sasuke appeared behind their target, taking his attention away long enough for her to move in and inject him.

She knew when he picked the smaller blond up that Sasuke wasn't happy, the other Leaf shinobi had seen him and that had not been part of his plan but beyond that things had went fine.

The serum she created had worked perfectly, she at least had that. After the injection the blond's chakra sealed immediately, temporarily knocking the boy out. Karin hadn't felt pride in her work like this for a long time.

Juugo's part went off without much trouble, he did a good job of distracting the target's comrades. Thankfully just Sasuke's presence was enough to reign control over Juugo so no one died, still she was certain those Leaf ninjas would be licking their wounds for sometime.

Amazingly Suigetsu hadn't screwed up. He'd kept the blond moving, using his large sword to separate the target from his comrades. In her opinion it had taken him longer than necessary to herd the little snip to where she was hiding.

She wish she could blame Suigetsu for why she got snagged. She'd thought the element of surprise was on her side when she slid up next to him with the needle but, before she could inject him he'd struck out at her. She quickly moved and rolled away, coming up a short distance from him. At first she'd been concerned she'd have to protect herself against a weapon when all she had was a syringe but, it turned out her wound had not been made by a weapon but the kid's chakra.

"There is something . . . missing I just know it." Tapping her finger against her lips, Karin began pacing the room. "How in the hell can chakra burn? I'd understand if he was using a jutsu or using his chakra in combination with a weapon but, just chakra brought to the surface?"

What really got her was the fact her wound looked like some animal had attacked her, huffing she wrapped the wound. She knew that strange things like this shouldn't bother her by now, still it made her wonder if the boy had at one time been an experiment.

"All that really matters is that Sasuke-kun came to my aid, it proves how he feels about me." Bringing her clasped hands to her bosom she allowed herself to fantasize about what Sasuke might have thought when he'd seen her in danger. Sasuke looked so heroic coming to her rescue, and he did so even after he'd warned them he had no intention of being seen by the Leaf ninjas. But when she was struck and defenseless he'd thrown that aside and leapt behind the target taking his attention away from her. Just the sight of Sasuke had made that deadly red chakra evaporate and with Sasuke holding onto him, she had all the time she needed to inject him with the serum.

A moment later she exhaled loudly, dropping her hands to her side. "Who am I kidding. Everyone knows Sasuke-kun detests weakness." The wound on her arm throbbed reminding her of her less than stellar work today. "That freak better watch his back." She swore making a fist. "I'll make him regret he ever made me look bad in front of Sasuke."

Picking up her glasses she moved to sit on the edge of her bed, she'd hoped to assist Sasuke with the prisoner but, instead that asshole Suigetsu was picked. It simply didn't make any sense, Orochimaru often praised her for her work in the past. Sasuke had witnessed her work first hand, surely he knew she could handle anything he might have been doing.

Shooting to her feet Karin headed towards the door. "I know, it's because Sasuke is nothing like Orochimaru, he's probably worried about exposing a lady like myself to the horrors of dealing with prisoners." Well she'd set his mind at ease, she was every bit a lady but she wouldn't allow herself not to be of use to Sasuke.

Smiling she remembered the times she'd assisted Orochimaru with captives, she wondered if Sasuke was as prolific in such matters as her old master had been. She'd prove to Sasuke there was a reason Orochimaru left her in charge of the southern base, surely she could impress him with her intelligence and diligence in the areas of medical procedure and human experimentation.

Locking her door she glanced around the hall, she could have sworn she heard someone calling her name. Moving towards the main hallway she scowled when Suigetsu came strutting up to her.

"There you are. Man, don't tell me you just now finished cleaning up? Damn, why does it take women so long? It's not like you got more to wash. If your trying to make yourself look beautiful you shouldn't have wasted your time. "

She narrowed her eyes at the young man. "Hmm, has anyone ever told you that your tongue is as sharp as your teeth? If you want to keep it in your mouth I suggest you learn to how to silence it." She adjusted her glasses. "As if something as ugly as you would know real beauty when they saw it." She expected him to start fighting with her, instead Suigetsu's smile only widened.

"Sasuke wanted me to inform you that he is finished in the medical room, the prisoner has been moved. He instructed that you," he jabbed his finger at her. "Should take care of cleaning the instruments." He explained, rolling his hand along as if delivering a simple message was too much for him to do.

Jerking her chin up Karin hummed. "Of course, I am a specialist after all. Why he felt someone like you could be counted on to help him I'll never understand. At least Sasuke has realized he can't count on you to take care of such delicate things." She replied watching as Suigetsu pressed his lips together, obviously Sasuke had reminded him, once again, to get along with her.

Shrugging his shoulders Suigetsu sighed. "Oh, I agree, I don't have any business messing with those things. So I'll just leave it to you then." Moving past her Suigetsu gave her a little wave of his hand as he headed towards the room he had claimed. "I'm sure you know just what to do with those things." He added, thinking to himself that he could name quit a few places, at the moment, that she could put them.

Wrinkling her nose, Karin headed to the room Sasuke had been using. 'At least Sasuke knows who he can really trust.' She assured herself, opening the door. 'Sure Suigetsu might be able to restrain someone but he's absolutely brainless otherwise.'

The first thing that struck her was the smell; it was unlike what she was use to. When Orochimaru had her assist the room would be filled with the smell of antiseptics and blood, sometimes human waste when the subject had been unable to hold themselves. This smelled like a cheap room at a whore house.

Moving towards the bed, she had to smile at the straps that had been used on the blonde. Gathering up a length of it, she tested its strength. "Sasuke-kun has good taste in straps, he really knows how to immobilize his victims." She cooed, checking out how they were fastened to the table. A light blush dusted her cheeks, she wondered what her chances were of getting Sasuke in them.

The shine of metal from under the towel lying on the bed caught her eye; heading over to the cleaning chemicals she gathered them up and placed them on the adjacent table. Glancing at the rubber gloves, she decided against them, this base wasn't well stocked, she didn't want to anger Sasuke by using them unnecessarily.

'I wish I'd had the chance to see Sasuke-kun in action.' Karin thought, reaching under the towel for the tray. "Uew, what is this?" She questioned pulling her hand back.

Whatever it was, it was sticky. Bringing her hand up to her nose she sniffed, making a face at the musky scent. She was starting to have serious doubts about what had occurred in this room.

Grabbing the towel, she jerked it off in one swift motion. She knew her eyes were bulging at the sight of the instruments; every device was of a sexual nature.

In her anger she grabbed one, picking up the largest of the group she closed her eyes and growled, it was slimy. Her analytical mind quickly ran through what she knew and what it led to. The room smelled like sexual release, there was something sticky on the the bed and towel, the instruments were slicked up with some kind of oil. Plus, all the devices Sasuke had used were, in actuality, sex toys.

At the sound of the door creaking open, she jerked around to come face to face with Suigetsu. He had a large happy smile on his face. Slamming the slimy penis shaped object on the table she marched towards him, clenching her hands into fists as she growled at him.

Unaffected by her temper Suigetsu asked. "Did you get those things cleaned up already? Remember, Sasuke is counting on you."

Gritting her teeth, she started to reach for her glasses, a habit she had, when Suigetsu stalled her.

"Not that I care, but I saw where Sasuke put that thing you were holding." The pale man said, gesturing towards the dildo she'd had in her hand. A large creepy smile spread across his face. "You might not want to touch your glasses just now cause you'll get ass juice on your face."

Looking at her hand in disgust, Karin let out a rather loud, frustrated scream. Reaching out she gripped the door and slammed it into Suigetsu's face.

The door connected, causing his face to drip like water. Stepping back, Suigetsu gave his body a moment to readjust. Normally he'd be angry she had, once again, hit him but this time he couldn't find it in him to care. Heading back towards his room Suigetsu smiled, pleased at how things had went. "I knew she was the right one for the job."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

shinobi: ninja