Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ "Shattered Memories" ❯ Unexpected Guests ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It had been a whole week since he had last seen the mysterious girl Haiyami and he was really anxious to meet her again. Today was the day he would finally drop by and pay a visit, he decided and closed his eyes dreamily. The blonde missing nin laid in bed, his black and white bedsheets enveloping his body, his arms tucked behind his head and cushioned by a pillow. He began to sit up, the bed creaking as he did this and revealed that he was wearing a light grey blue pajamas.

Giving out a small sigh and rubbing his tired watery blue eyes, he got up and drifted slowly to his closet pulling out his usual akatsuki attire from the hanger. Stripping down to his boxers, he pulled on the a grey blue sleeveless shirt with a small half circle shape mesh below the neck along with matching puffy long pants that rounded from four inches above the ankle. He pulled his cloak around him and buttoned the coat up making a clicking sound as they snapped shut.

Walking over to his night table by the bed, he grabbed a comb and ran it through his locks of hair and gathered it at the top and replaced the comb with a hair band and wrapped it around the bundle of hair. After that he tied his headband on and stuck on his matching grey blue sandals and headed out the bedroom door. Heading down the hall to leave, the nin was stopped for a moment.

"Where do you think your going?" Sasori spoke up from the kitchen table looking at the blonde with the other two sitting at the table working on breakfast.

"Hmm...Out, Sasori-danna" and turned back towards the front door but yet again was abruptly stopped.

"Going to see that girl aren't you?" This time Kisame spoke a half smirk on his shark face.

"Am not" Deidara gave in a small childish reply with a pout. A small stiffle laugh was heard for the shark man and puppet master.

"Ok if you say so, but were coming along too there's not much going on right now." Sasori grimaced. "I'm sort of want to see this girl you like."

"Hmm...nuh uh absolutely not, none of you are including yourself Sasori-danna...Anyways I don't think being introduced to a shark man or a living puppet would be a good idea or impression. The only decent looking person is Itachi."

"Don't get me involved in this pathetic argument" Itachi shot a murderous glare at the blonde.

"Well what about you...Your a clay eatting cross dressing freak with mouths on both palms of your hand" Kisame huffed angrily.

"I'm not a cross dresser for crying out loud! It's not my fault I look a little feminine..." Deidara yelled out. "Anyway she wasn't surprised at all when she saw them not even a flinch, like it was not out of the normal. Hmm...Anyways she admitted that she saw alot of stuff people don't normally expect."

"So it's settled were going with you." Sasori grinned in triumphant over the argument.

"urgh...Damn it" the blonde nin swore under his breath, mentally scolding himself for mentioning that unnneeded information. "Fine...Hmm...You guys can come but don't keep me waiting Sasori-danna." He walked into the living room waiting on the vinyl leather couch, his eye twitched in pure irritation as he heard the other missing nins make their way to the front.
________________________________________________________________ __________________________

"ow..." was audible from Haiyami as she stepped out from a opening that lead paticularly nowhere into her familar living room.

"ah shit" was yet again heard from the ravened haired girl, this time she clutched her right side with her left hand, blood trickled through her fingers. Her right hand limped and dragged along lifelessly.

"ugh, who could that possibly be?" She thought now limping to the front of her home, blood trailing in uneven blotches, as a soft tapping was heard on the other side of the front door, she was greeted by the four missing nins.

"Hi, Hayami" Deidara spoke. "Hmm...are you alright?" he looked down and gawked at the wounded girl.

"Yeah I think I'll be fine. A broken and dislocated arm and a deep cut...Nothing I can't handle. Anyways I see you've brought friends along." Her head nodded to acknowledge the unfamilar faces that now stood before her. "Come in" Hayami limped slowly ahead of them towards her small cluttered living room. "Take a seat" Her caked crusted hand lifted from the wound and waved vaguely to a wore out red sofa. As they took their seats, they couldn't help but stare a gawk at the girl's condition and wondered what she would do.

After she limped her way to a old dusty wall shelf that held muti-colored fluids in a labeled viles. Without thinking she grabbbed a lime green vile and placed her mouth over the cork screw and pulled and drank the fluid greedily.

"Snap, snap, snap, snap..." was heard from her body, when the noise stopped, she tried to force her damaged and dislocated arm to come a alive but it failed. "Argh...Damn it" the raven haired girl swore out loud. Afterwards her left hand clutched her upper right arm and pulled the lifeless limb forward. "Argh" Was prolonged and heard as the process happened she tested her right arm and forced it to come to life, the fingers and arm moved stiffly around.

"Um...Deidara could you help stack fire wood in the fire place please" She looked displeased at the wound that continued to bleed in big amounts. The blonde nin walked over to the fire place in front of the couch and stacked the wood in a box like shape. Haiyami made her way over to the fire placed and kneeled down, while set a match on fire and threw it on the pile. The wood began to get devoured by the red amber flames. This time she sat on the wooden floor and whipped off her long black coat and threw it in a dark corner of the room to show her bloodied black sleeveless shirt.

"Does anyone have a Kunai I can borrow please?" She asked weakly and turned around to the guests.

"Here" Deidara produced a kunai from the inside of his cloak and handed it to her. Grabbing the kunai in her left hand and sticking it in the center of the hot ambers and waited. Finally when she took the knife out it was burning red she moved it closer to her right side while her newly healed arm held up the shirt a little to show the ugly wound still gushing blood. The knife touch the wound, it steamed as hot metal touched flesh. "Argh...Damn it all" She swore while gritting her teeth and slowly sealed it up. When she was done a bumpy and distorted line appeared over it.

"Um thanks for the Kunai" She spoke while placing it on the ground and turned back to her guests. Whats wrong?" She noticed the erie silence and the accessive attention from all of them.

All of them were sort of dumbfounded at the sight they saw. Usually there were medical nins that healed critical wounds or nins that used a healing jutsu if they knew one. Sometimes people tried to bandage critical wounds that bled excessively and wait for it to heal, but this girl had sealed her wound with burning kunai and barely yelled or screamed in agony except grit her teeth and swore a little and made a sigh pain.

"You know, Hmm...Haiyami you could have wrapped the wound up" Deidara sort of spoke in a half surprised voice.

"I know but the blood was really pouring out and wrapping it would mean more time and blood wasted" Haiyami gave a half smile. "So I see you've brought friends, What are their names?"

"Sasori" Spoke the red haired living puppet next to Deidara.

"Kisame" The shark man replied and grinned.

"Itachi" The ravened hair man muttered out.

"Nice to meet you all" She gave a friendly smile. "Do you guys want anything to eat?"

"Yeah sure" They all answered except Itachi who gave a sort mm... sound that means ok.

"I'll be right back" She got up slowly from the ground and began to walk out to another room. "Make yourselfs at home but don't touch anything you don't know" she also added.

"She a strange one isn't she?" Kisame whispered to the others low enough so Haiyami wouldn't hear the comment.

"Yes, she is." Sasori lazily answered, he now stood by the dusty shelf she had been earlier and ran his fingers across the viles and reading them thoughtfully to himself. "She has all these unusal fluids labeled for example "Dragon Blood, Bone Healer, Appearance Changer,..."

"Maybe she's a witch" Itachi uninterestedly sugested as a joke but got some maybes from everyone except Deidara.

"Hmm...You guys are crazy...witches don't exist, anyways she ok, and I kinda like her" Deidara retorted.

"Wanna make a bet?" Kisame smirked, leaning farther into the couch.

"That's the most stupidest idea I've heard all day" Deidara was facing the opposite side of the wall that Sasori was at and was tugging at a white sheet impatiently as he waited. The sheet drifted down to the floor, on the other side of it was a long and wide wooden framed drawings depicting a mix of scenery and people pieced in random ways and not to mention it resembled like a shattered mirror or glass with the jagged outlines around them. "This drawing doesn't look complete or finished at all" The blonde nin looked top to bottom at it, there were a quite a lot of empty jagged spaces, only about a third of the frame was filled in.

"Here are your snacks" Haiyami walked back in and set the tray of assorted snacks and drinks on the small table by Itachi and then stopped dead afterward when she turned around to find Deiadara at the uncovered framed drawings.

"So did you draw this? It looks pretty nice, Do you like art?" The Blonde nin now faced her, and noted she looked a little between shocked and surprised.

"Um...Yes I made it, but anyways it's not complete and no one has ever seen it before it wasn't supposed to be uncovered yet or seen after I died." She began to pick up the wrinkled up covering and threw it back on the frame.

"Oh...Hmm..ok, sorry" he responded.

"No it ok, never thought anyone would see this yet, oh well. But to answer your question about art yeah I guess I do."

"Does it have a name?" he insisted with the conversation.

A long sigh was heard, Yes it does "Shattered Memories" She looked down a moment.

"Shattered...Mem..."

Just them a voice was heard behind, out of a large pitch black opening in the room, two small figures stepped out carefully, while the opening dissapeared.

"Master Daitan can you helped me with something?"

"Uh...What are you two doing here?" was heard from the raven haired girl.