Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Days Vacation, Tasks, Cabins, What can you ask for more? ❯ Cabin Troubles ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
30 Days of Vacation, Tasks, Cabins, What can you ask for More?
Chapter two: Cabin troubles
Inner”
Flashback”
“Normal”
`Thoughts'
0-0-0
 
---Cabin #1---
 
Sasuke and Sakura got inside and dropped their heavy bags down on the wooded floor. They looked around the room and saw cabinets, a fridge, 2 closets, a bed, a table and a few chairs.
 
“No, no, no! There can't be just one bed!” Sakura screamed while running around in circles.
 
“Calm down, you can sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the floor.” Sasuke said coolly.
 
“Arigato Sasuke-kun!” She said as he hugged him which made him blush.
 
They started to unpack their stuff and move some furniture around.
 
---Cabin #2---
 
“Hey Shika, carry these would ya?” Ino asked while handing her bags over to him.
 
“Troublesome!” he complained while carrying his and hers bags to the cabin.
 
They got inside and dropped their bags and looked around the room.
 
“Look.” Shikamaru said while pointing at the single bed.
 
“WHAT!!! Me on bed, you on floor, ok?” Ino panicked as she tried making small talk
 
“Women are troublesome.” he muttered to himself.
 
“Is that a yes?” She yelled while making a scary face which freaked him out.
 
“But I want the bed!” he complained
 
“A lady does not sleep on the floor!” She screamed leaving Shikamaru deaf.
 
`What is she a harpy!?'
 
---Cabin #3---
 
“Come on Hinata, let's get inside.” Naruto said while dragging the shy Hyuuga which made her blush scarlet red.
 
They got inside and put down there bags on the floor. Naruto saw something that caught his eye. “One…bed.” He said while twitching and then fainting on the wooden floor. (Ouch!)
 
“N-Naruto-kun…a-are y-you o-ok? Hinata asked.
 
Hinata's POV( she doesn't stutter in her mind)
 
`Maybe if you feed him some ramen? He does love ramen.'
 
`You're right. I'll go cook some right now.'
 
Normal POV
 
Hinata went over to the kitchen and started to make some ramen for her crush.
 
---Cabin #4---
 
Tenten and Neji got inside and put their bags down. They took a quick scan around the room.
 
“NNNNNOOOO! Only one bed!” Tenten screamed and fainted luckily Neji caught her and put her down on the bed.
 
`This is going to one long month.' He thought and began to unpack his stuff and started to clean around the cabin.
 
---Cabin #5---
 
Kakashi was lying on his bed reading the newest edition of make out paradise and thought to himself `Should I see how they're doing or should I keep reading? Hmmm… very hard….nah 5 more min.'
 
He kept on reading for five more minutes and got up. He put his little green book (this is another edition of make out paradise) on the table and walked out his cabin.
 
---Cabin #4---
 
There he saw Neji. He was cleaning.
 
`Neji cleaning that has to be an improvement.' He thought with a smirk.
 
He looked over to the left and saw Tenten. She was sleeping like an angel.
 
`I wonder what happened to her.' He thought.
 
---Cabin #3---
 
He headed to the left over to cabin #3's window. He saw Naruto and Hinata. Hinata on the floor with a bowl of ramen on her hands and Naruto on the bed, lying there …unconscious.
 
`Did he faint?'
 
Hinata tilted Naruto's head and tried to feed him some ramen to try to wake him up. She gasped as Naruto started to wake up just from the smell.
 
Kakashi put his ear on the wood so he can hear more clearly.
 
“N-Naruto-kun…a-are y-you ok?” Hinata asked him
 
“Oi, is that for me?” the blond asked Hinata while pointing to the bowl of ramen.
 
“…H-Hai.” She stuttered while handing him the bowl.
 
`Yep he's ok.' Kakashi said while grinning under his masks and walked over to cabin #2's window.
 
---Cabin #2---
 
He looked at the clear window and…
 
“Push! Pull! Push! Pull!” the jounin sweatdroped at the sight before him, the young ninja were sawing the bed… in half…
 
“PULL HARDER LAZY-ASS!!!”
 
He muttered something inside his mind.
 
Now let's see what Shikamaru's imagination is like!
 
Inner Shikamaru was wiping Inner Ino with a whip and making her scrub the floors, do the laundry and just about everything else. “MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!”
 
“HAHAHAHA!!!”
 
Both Ino who was scared by Shikamaru's sudden outburst and Kakashi who was outside seeing this was thinking Shikamaru had lost his mind.
 
“Ha…! …what…?”
 
“Just pull the freaking saw…”
 
Kakashi left at that, `I need to tell Asuma to get that kid a pshyquiatrist…”
 
---Cabin #1---
 
He went over to the window and saw Sasuke and Sakura. Cleaning Sasuke and Sakura.
 
`Wow their cabin looks…clean! Maybe I should get them to clean my cabin.' Kakashi thought.
 
“Done!” Sasuke and Sakura both said at the same time which made them blush.
 
“So what do you want to do now?” Sasuke asked.
 
“Well I'm going to go to sleep now.” Sakura said while yawning.
 
“Ok I'll might as well too.” Sasuke said while heading to the washroom.
 
“Ok.” Sakura said while tucking herself in her bed and fell asleep few min later.
 
`They're all going to sleep so might as well too.' Kakashi said heading back to his cabin.
 
---Cabin #5---
 
Kakashi tucked his book into his pocket and went over to the bed, layed down, and fell asleep.
 
0-0-0-0-0
 
Credit to beta:
 
Broken0dream: MWAHAHA!!! ATTACK MY EVIL HAMSTERS!!! BARNEY IS EVILL!!! (Gets shot)