Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Back to the Past ❯ Chapter Fifteen: My true and only love ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Recap:

"Why is there Hyuuga chakra in you?" asked Neji looking at her.

"Neji." Whispered Sakura closing her eyes at him as well as looking away from him.

"Tell me." He said as he tightens the grip on her arms.

"I can't tell you it will ruin my mission." She whispered at him.

"You can't tell me why there is Hyuuga chakra in you when it's my family that is somehow in you?" Neji Hissed/asked at her

"Neji!" gasped someone from behind them.

Looking at the person that interrupted it was Hinata twisting her fingers together. Breaking free from him, Sakura walks over to Hinata and smiled.

"Hinata I need to talk with your father after the Chunin exams." Stated Sakura firmly at her.

"Why?" she whispered/asked.

"Sorry I can't tell you." She said.

"After the second Chunin Exam right." Hinata whispered at her.

"Yes." Said Sakura. "Maybe after the third part too."

'I'll tried it. " Hinata whispered at Sakura as she walks away from them.

"Got to go now." Sakura signed in the air. As she disappeared from sight leaving a shocked Neji by the trees.

"What is she hiding well I could get her to talk in the forest." He thought.

As Neji walks back to his group and starts planning to get her to talk about the Hyuuga chakra in her. As he and his team walks in the booth to get their Earth scroll. They pick a gate to stand by until the time comes.

Soon all teams were at a gate that leads into the forest of death.

"Listen up you maggots the time to the second part to the chunin exam as being." Yelled Anko.

As the gates opened all the team races in to get to the tower in the middle with both scrolls. As Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto walked into the forest and waited to talked until Naruto.

"Excuse me, I got go pee" replied Naruto as he walk to a tree near by. He started to rip down his pants.

As walks towards him and punches him on the head. " Not in front of me baka. Go find a bush or something." Said Sakura.

"Fine." Replied Naruto walking behind the tree and into some bushes.

An few minutes later Naruto comes out.

"Oh boy I wrote my name.," replied Naruto smiling at them.

Sakura races towards him and punches the fake Naruto in the gut. Sending him into the trees.

"What have you done with the real Naruto?" hissed Sakura.

As Sasuke just was stunned by the speed and the strength of that punch until he heard the question taking out a kunai on his own he ran the way that Naruto went having him tired up and gagged. Cutting off his binds that held him there, he gets up and runs to Sakura who was still fighting against the waterfall ninja.

"Your fighting skills are not good at all. Anyone could defeat you. Go home and train more." Replied Sakura disappearing in front of her team and grabbed them by the arms disappearing again from sight.

Soon there were in front of Neji's Team. "Oh great." Muttered Sakura as she thought it was funny that she's stronger then Neji at this age.

"Sakura-Chan what are we going to do?" asked Naruto.

"Fight them or run." Replied Sasuke looking at Neji was his eyes were on Sakura.

"Good I'll take the Uchiha." Replied Lee racing towards him. As he kicked him back to three trees, Lee runs forward again this time punching Sasuke with fasts speeds.

"I guess I'll take the idiot blond." Tenten muttered as she unrolled her scrolls as she shots weapons of all different sizes at Naruto who was having trouble with dodging all of them sending him back next actually close to Sasuke locations. Leaving Sakura to fight alone with Neji.

"Let's get this straight Neji Hyuuga I have no time to deal with you and the questions that you have. I " as she stopped when she heard screams from her friends. "Shite got to go" Sakura said as she disappeared from sight.

….

As she found Ino's team fighting for their lives against Orochimaru team of sound Seeing Ino getting punch over and over by the boy named Zaku against of her. She speeded towards her best friends even knowing that they were still rivals for Sasuke's love. Sasuke wasn't of love it was just a crush after she found Neji. He was her true love and her only love but he die but she wasn't going to let that happen to him now in this time.

"You bastard let of her." Yelled Sakura charging at him and she hits him in the stomach carriages him back to the trees as he hits eight of them and falls to the ground with bones cracking from the hits. " Ino you okay?" asked Sakura as she started to heal her friend.

" how, when how can you heal?" asked Ino very confused by this situation.

"Long story buy you okay. Hey Choji, Shikamaru you guys okay too?" asked Sakura standing up.

"Sakura." Said Shikamaru looking at her.

"Sakura-Chan here when?" asked Choji snacking again after the guys were off.

As the wind blow around them, only Sakura sense someone powerful coming they way.

"Guys run someone coming higher then you level." Replied Sakura looking at them.

"No Sakura you mean all of us." Replied Ino.

"No I don't Ino. I wasn't going to tell you this but now I have no chose. " As Sakura started to say but was irrupted by someone.

"So Sakura-San you'll a lot stronger now. How?" he asked.

Turning around to see a member of…..

A/N- Oops Sorry another cliffy. How who is it? Review and find out soon. Bye

Orochimaru

Kabuto

Sasori of red sand