Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Back to the Past ❯ Chapter eighteen: Preliminary Matches ( Chapter 18 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

As all the genin's were in, they opened their scrolls to see a chunin ninja in person, telling them congratulations that they had passed the exam, now they were going to the third part of the exam.

Soon all the genin's were lined up and a big room, with their sensei's at the front with the third Hokage. As he started on the speeches of what was to come, Sakura was looking at the sound sensei looking straight at her with a smirk on his face. She wonders who he was, but a click in her mind that it was Orochimaru was in this room.

As a new jounin come in, his introduce himself as Hayate Gekko as he started the preliminaries rounds as there are to many genin's that passed the second exam.

Walking up the stairs, Sakura looks at all the genin's she knows as she comes across the sand sibling who were looking at her with a smile on each face, their nodded together, as they went back to the ground to see a fight with Sasuke against Yoroi Akado as their were the first genin's to fight.

"Begin" replied Gekko.

As Sasuke and Yoroi started to fight, Sasuke used his famous taijutsu as he soon won the fight walking back to his teammates, he was looking at that guy Neji and was thinking" What does she see in him?"

As the second matched began it was soon over with the winner of Shino. After the next match it was against Kankuro and Misumi as Kankuro won it with ease.

As the screen showed names of

Haruno Sakura and Yamanaka Ino

As Sakura smiled at her old friend she remembers that she and her tied in the last one.

"Oh Sakura it's your turn now." Replied Naruto.

"Yes." Said Sakura as she grabbed the railing and jumped down with twists within the jump down.

"Hey Ino come on." Said Sakura.

As Ino walks down the stairs she stands in front of Sakura and waits for the match to begin.

A/N – I hope you like this chapter. Next one will be done to soon but not soon enough maybe.

Bye