Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Back to the Past ❯ Chapter Twenty-five: Hyuuga Clan ( Chapter 25 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

With a loud voice coming in, Sakura giggling at her friend antics as he races in first with Sasuke and Kakashi at his side. Smiling at them, she nods her head at them.

"How you feeling Sakura-Chan?" asked Naruto looking at her.

"Alright, Mentally is have prepared myself for this but in the end. I'm scared to lose you guys."Sakura replied.

"Oh Sakura, its okay." Kakashi said as he walks over to her giving her hug. "Your parents have been told by Tsunade and they fainted when she told them that you had triplets."

Sakura giggled at the thought of her parents and soon it turned out to be a full out laughing. Signing once again, she turns to look at Sasuke and his face but what she saw was a jealousy look on his face and soon it turned into an evil look as he just nodded to her and walk out the door without a word from him.

"I guess it was too much for him to take." Answered Naruto rubbing his head with his hand.

"Oh I think there's more to that. Now where is Neji?" Sakura asked looking at them.

Moments went by and silence was her answer, she shakes her head and looks out the window to see Sasuke walking down the streets with his hands in his pocket. "He went out to think on this whole situation and I would to but you are very important to me and I still have no clue to the story anyway.' Naruto replied looking at Sakura.

"Thanks." Sakura replied with a smile on her face.

"So are you going to tell the story to us?" Kakashi asked.

"You really want to know." Sakura said to them.

"Yes." Naruto and Kakashi said together.

"Fine now doesn't talk or ask questions until I'm done." She replied to them. As she told them the whole story from beginning to the end and until now. With the shocks looks on both face made her laugh again until she was crying with her laughter. "Sorry guys but that's what happened."

Soon a head pop in and told her that the past Hyuuga's wanted to see the babies. "Yes they can" Sakura replied back to the medic-nin at the door. Turning to her friend and sensei she gave a large smile. "Gosh I haven't smiled like that of a long time. Can you come and visit later?" She asked them.

"Yes." Naruto replied back to her while giving her a hug.

As Kakashi gives her a hug too, both of them walk out when the Hyuuga clan comes in. As Sakura bows to them all, and starts to explain to them Hiashi come up to her and gives her a large hug.

"Sir." But was stop by Hiashi talking" Miss ... Hyuuga you okay?" he asked her. Smiling at him, she returns the hug too and then replies to him." Yes I'm okay now"

"Miss." As one of the elders started to talk.

"Sakura please" as she stop them from saying their last name.

"Yes Sakura, We were told by the fifth Hokage your mission and all the others good things that you have done in the future. "One said as he looks at her with pride.

"Do you want to see the triplets?" Sakura asked.

Nodding their heads at her, she smiled at them again and reaches over to the blue blanket crib, taking out her son and giving to Hiashi first.

"He's so tiny." He whispered to her. As he continued to look at his great nephew in his arms he smiled for the first time in years since his twin brother had die.

"His name?" Hiashi asked her.

"His name is Taika." She replied. "Neji named him but we haven't named the two girls yet." She replied again.

"Oh where is Neji?" Hiashi asked.

"Honestly I have no clue where he is. He left after too told him the story how we got together and the missions that we were involved in, then he left to probably to clean out his mind from all the information I gave him. "Sakura replied.

"Sakura would you like to stay at the Hyuuga household, so we can get to know you more and help take care of the triplets with you?" An elder asked her with a sincere voice.

Thinking of a moment or two, Sakura smiled at them all again" I would love to stay with the Hyuuga clan." Sakura replied.

As the clan and Sakura talk about more information, she yawned as it was getting late and she was very tired from her day.

"Goodnight Sakura." Hyuuga clan said to her when they all left her in the room.

Looking out at the sky, Sakura wonders why Sasuke was looking at her like that evil look or sinister at her. Whatever he was planning she hope it wasn't to hurt her babies to Neji. As she finally falls asleep in the hospital bed not noticing a pair of eyes looking at her, with a sinister look on the persons face.

Slowly the figure move into the room and look at the babies, the figure shakes their head at them and then focus on the sleeping beauty on the bed. With one quick hand sign, the person places her under a stronger sleeping jutsu. Gathering her up, the person then takes off into the night with Sakura in the person arms.

Within moments the person bowed down to someone.

A/N- Oh no what will happen to Sakura? Who was that person that kidnapped her? What will Neji do? What is Sasuke plan? And why was he looking at her with jealousy looks and sinister smirks? Will Sakura get out of the trouble herself? Great with all the questions I gave you looks like a few more chapters just not eight anymore. Stay tuned to read more. Bye